My Middle School Crush (BoyxB...

By geekiechicforall13

Highest Rankings: #1 Interracial #2 LGBT/LGBTQ #2 Gay #2 highschool #3 Wattpride #5 Boyxboy #17 ManxMan Maso... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 6

5.9K 243 83
By geekiechicforall13

Chapter 6: First Session Pt 1

Mark Tyler scowled, his arms folding over his broad chest. With his large build and height, the act made him appear to be even more intimidating than before. Mason and a surfer looking guy that he didn't know were now walking into the building, but Mark had already been watching the entire interaction. He was not happy with what had transpired.

Mark was surprised when he saw Mason standing outside of the building where the first session of the nursing program would be held. He should have expected it, really; Mason had mentioned that he planned to become a nurse like Mark. Yet, Mark was still surprised.

He had wanted to go up to his friend and make his presence known but soon some guy with surfer shorts and long blonde hair was coming in to make his move. Mark wanted to rip the guy off and throw him back to whatever wave he was thrown out of. But, doing so would reveal his slightly overprotective attitude towards Mason.

Mark had known Mason Moore for several years. The shorter brown boy had caught his eye quickly but they hadn't become friends until he had befriended his sister first. Mason, without actually realizing it, was a very attractive boy.

Mark had scared off one or seven guys who had been waiting to "tap that" without Mason noticing because he knew the one thing that guys like them wanted. Hell, he was one of those guys every once in a while. Now though, Mark was left to watch as this long-haired manwhore came to swoop his friend away.

Touching his lower back, kissing his fist, whispering in his ear. Mark was familiar with those moves. It made it clear to him that this guy was going to be trouble. The issue was keeping him away from Mason.

Mason was bi and often leaned towards guys more than anything. That was partly because guys were always pulling moves on him. Short curly hair, cute heart-shaped face, wide expressive eyes. Even those who were experimenting often went to guys that looked like Mason first.

Mason could easily be feeling the surfer's advances already. On top of that, Mason was a naturally social person. Put him in a room with 5 strangers and after an hour, he'll probably have all of their numbers. Even if Mason didn't like the beachy guy already, he would not want to be kept away from a friend.

This is not going to be as fun as I thought. Mark thinks while kissing his teeth. Having to tactfully get this man away from Mason wouldn't be easy and he dreaded the challenge he was now agreeing to.

—————

"Good afternoon everyone!" The older woman smiled, her bright brown eyes taking in the large group before her. Hesitant expressions and other smiling faces met her eyes and she felt a surge of excitement. "Wow, I was not expecting such a big turnout! I guess Grey's Anatomy finally has some hot nurses this season, huh?"

Some laughs and chuckles were heard around the room, amused by her sudden and unexpected joke. Lorraine Adams sent another wide smile to the class, fully taking in the scene before her. It really warmed her heart to see the excited faces of younger and older people of all genders and races wanting to help others.

Mason stared wide-eyed up at the older woman. While there were some photos of her up on the Nurse Trek website, the photos did not capture the energetic spirit of this woman. Mason was practically in awe as he looked at her. The black woman was a bit of a big deal and her involvement in the education aspect was truly remarkable.

He thought that he would enjoy this program before he signed up, but if the curriculum and nursing made him as happy as this woman appeared to be now, then he had made the right choice. The woman did have a reason to be happy, she was doing what she loved, teaching the engaged about nursing and helping others.

Nursing meant a lot to Lorraine and the 53-year-old woman tried to use any opportunity she had to better the large and varied field and help those who were or who wanted to be in it. This program was great because it allowed people to learn about dufferent kinds of nursing before they go to a college or university, giving them the opportunity to properly decide whether they want to go into it or not and what field they want to go into.

"My name is Lorraine Adams, I am 53-years-old and the creator of Nurse Trek, a pre-course to any career in nursing." A couple of people started to clap and after a few cheers were heard, the entire group was clapping for the older woman. Lorraine smiled, letting them continue for a moment longer before raising her hand to silence them. "You all are here for our spring session and over the next four months, you will be getting a crucial look into the nursing world."

The clapping and cheering started up again, but Lorraine did not stop it, smiling as they continued on for a few moments. Mark was among those who continued to obnoxiously clap, prolonging the moment.

He, as well as many others, were already inspired by the African American woman that stood in front of them. She was a well-known name among nurses and health enthusiasts alike. An avid supporter of diversity in the many fields of nursing and a woman who taught and mentored wherever she could, she made a large impression on many in North America. Standing in her presence and being taught by her was a gift, one that Mark was excited to receive.

"I am so glad that this many of you are interested in nursing." Lorraine continues, taking a few steps across the stage she now stood on. "Ontario has a large demand for nurses. A demand for people with the skill set that we plan to introduce you to."

Mason looked to his left, taking in the expression on Gabe's face. The man looked a bit more disinterested than Mason expected. The group of 50 or so people sat on cushioned chairs, arranged in neat rows in front of the carpeted stage that Lorraine was speaking on. The chairs luckily had armrests and Gabe currently had his head and upper body leaned on to his right forearm, which allowed him to slouch further.

Slightly peeved, Mason did not make a comment. It was not his business or place to decide how engaged, attentive, or excited Gabe should be while Lorraine spoke.

"Before we get started, I need to lay down a couple of ground rules. The first and most crucial detail is that you all will be partnered up for this entire program!" Groans, moans, and other sounds of displeasure were heard from the large group. "You don't have to be that happy about it."

Lorraine's sarcastic comment fell on deaf ears as people silently panicked all throughout the room. It was understandable. Most of those enrolled did not have any friends so everyone now had to face the reality of being stuck with a stranger.

It was random, and no one knew if their partner would be competent, dedicated, or even here as the weeks rolled by. Coming to this building 3 times a week for four months was bound to be annoying at times and some of those in the room would probably skip if they wanted to. Many just hoped those people would not become their partners.

Mason glanced at Gabe again whose eyes seemed to have now fallen shut. He hoped that this man wouldn't be his partner.

Lorraine eventually continued on, explaining that the participants would be paired up by age to hopefully make them more comfortable. While it did ease some minds, it only made Mason more nervous. That made it even more likely that he would be paired with Gabe. Sure he was a fun guy but he was not partner material.

She went to speak about some important rules and regulations that the participants would need to follow. That included keeping their phones on low or vibrate during lessons and only using the bathroom up to 5 times within an hour.

The group was excited to find out that they would not be graded. They need to have attended a minimum number of lessons at the end to receive the completion certificate but they do not need to do well on tests or things like that.

That was incredibly relieving for Mason. He would not have enjoyed going through school again while he was on a break before he entered University.

It was an added bonus for Gabe too, he wasn't sure if he would have been able to put in the effort to pass tests. Gabe was going into nursing because his parents were finally cracking down in his life.

They wanted him to get into the medical field. So, seeing as becoming a nurse was the easiest job in the field, Gabe assumed, he would become a nurse. His parents, wanting to ensure that he was invested, put him in this program. Gabe wasn't as invested as the others here, and it would have shown up in those grades.

After some more introduction and explanation, as well as a Q and A, Lorraine finally got to move on.

"So, I will now be announcing your pairs." Mason zoned out as Lorraine started calling out names, going from the oldest pairs to the youngest pairs. He took that time to really speculate about who he was to be paired with. How old would they be? Would they be a guy or a girl? Would they be controlling or submissive? His questions were quickly answered when he heard his name. "Mason Moore and Tobias Crainer."

Mason stood up from his seat, looking around the group until his eyes caught another boy standing several seats away from him. Dark brown skin, hair in twists, dark eyes framed by darker lashes, lanky body.

I can work with that. Mason thinks, walking towards the taller boy with a smile. Looks like he'll be involved, that's good.

Mark watches Mason meet up with his partner before turning back to the stage.

"Mark Tyler and Aubrey Hapburn."

Mark stands up, looking through the crowd and easily catching sight of his presumed partner. She was pretty, yes. Dark brown hair flowing long and straight down her back and a curvy body with a smaller chest and wide hips. She was gorgeous really, but Mark's eyes keep moving to watch Mason. Now laughing with his African-American partner and pushing the taller boy's shoulder casually.

Mark smiles at the girl whose eyes had been trailing over his body, not letting on his true emotions. She was taking her time taking in his taut muscles and strong jaw and Mark quickly knew that he could probably get a number. Mark debated starting a conversation but shook his head.

Later, he had more pressing matters.

Mark turned away from the girl, Aubrey, heading for Ms. Lorraine. The cheery woman announced that she would give the partners some time to get acquainted with each other before they started their first activity and Mark waited patiently for her to step away from the microphone.

Lorraine jumped back, surprised to see a young, handsome boy standing just beside the steps for the stage.

"Why, hello!" Lorraine greets, smiling brightly at Mark. "You probably know my name already but what's yours?"

Mark puts out his hand, taking Lorraine's in his for a firm shake.

"Mark Tyler, ma'am." Mark tells her, causing the older woman to hum as she nods her head.

"Yes, you're paired with the actress, right?" When Mark gives Lorraine a confused look, she sighs deeply.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand." Lorraine does not resist the urge to roll her eyes. It was sad that she had to explain this.

"Her name is Aubrey Hapburn, it's almost the exact same as Audrey Hepburn, the British actress." Lorraine sighs again, shaking her head as she walks past Mark to sit on her seat. "You really are too young to get the reference, aren't you? Anyway, why did you come to speak with me?"

Mark wants to apologize for not immediately getting the older woman's joke but it technically was not his fault, and apologizing for it would just waste more time. Mark quickly explains what he wants from Lorraine.

Lorraine's eyebrows furrow, looking at Mark with suspicion after he is finished.

"Are the two of you friends? You obviously know each other." Lorraine asks Mark. Mark considers lying but decides against it. He was not dumb enough to lie to such a powerful woman. Next thing he knows, it comes to bite him in his firm, round ass.

"Yes, we are. But, we are both serious about nursing and are planning to start University this fall for it." Mark tells her, quickly bringing up their plans for education in hopes that it will aid his plea. "Mason and I will not cause you any trouble. Give us a couple of days, and if you need to, you can switch us back again this week."

Lorraine perks up at the bargain and after a few more moments of thought,

"Alright, I'll let you partner up with Mason. It might help to have your friend to keep you accountable throughout the program and encourage you to attend." Lorraine says, bringing a wide grin onto Mark's face. "If the two of you cause any trouble though, do not expect it to go unnoticed. Do you understand?"

Mark nods frantically as he utters a clear, "yes." Lorraine smiles at the sight.

"You will be a very nice addition to the program." Lorraine chuckles, confusing Mark. Lorraine does not explain her comment, instead, glancing at her watch and making a waving motion with her hand. "Go tell your friend and let your ex-partners get acquainted, I'll have to push this another five minutes. Go on now."

Mark hurries away quickly, looking around the room for Mason's partner. When he catches sight of the guy, Tobias, entering the room from the direction of the bathroom, he makes his way over to him, preparing himself to turn up the charm.

"Tobias, right?" Mark asks, smiling warmly at the boy. Tobias looked back and forth between Mason, his partner, and Mark. The two were both so attractive and it was a bit much for him to have them both around him at one time. Maybe he couldn't handle being a nurse if he was so flustered by their looks. "Sorry, but our partners got switched. You and that brunette standing over there, Aubrey, are now partners and Mason and I are partners."

Tobias' mouth forms an "o" shape and he slowly starts to nod his head.

"Alright, that's fine." Tobias says, his eyes crinkling as he smiles at Mark. "Aubrey seems pretty nice anyway."

Mark smirks as he starts to turn away from the slim boy.

"Yeah, she is."

With that taken care of, Mark rushes over to Mason's side. When Mark walks up to his longtime friend, Mason is taken by surprise. He had zero idea that Mark would have been here. Although, he should have expected it.

Mark was going into nursing, albeit in a different field from his, so he knew that Mark may be interested. Yet, it had never come to mind that he would be here.

"Hey." Mark smiles innocently, the smile stretching when he sees Mason gape at him.

"'Hey'? What do you mean 'hey'?!" Mason's arms are flying about him and a thoroughly amused Mark. "What are you doing here? Actually, don't answer that. Did you know that I would be here and not tell me?"

Mark shakes his head, running his hands through his hair as he looks at Mason.

"No, I didn't. The only people who knew were Daniel, my parents, and Jasmine." Mark tells him, listing off the people on his fingers. Mason pauses when he hears a particular name.

"Jasmine?" Mason asks, turning to Mark with narrowed eyes. "I told Jasmine the day after Daniel sent me the information."

"Daniel and Jasmine both knew?" Mark asks, laughing after the words leave his mouth. "Of course they would try to make this a surprise." Mason nods, smiling as he thought about their friends.

"Those two are so similar. It makes sense why they worked so well together." Mason and Mark sigh, smiling silently.

Their moment is interrupted by the sound of thumping on a mic, followed by Lorraine speaking into it.

"Okay, I hope that you all know your partners! We are going to start our first lesson!"

———————————————

Hello!

I am so happy to be updating AGAIN. It feels really good to write so consistently.

Note: I kind of wrote this like the day after the last one but forgot to post it so, oops.

What did you think of this Chapter?

Mason?

Mark?

Gabe?

I love hearing your opinions about the characters so feel free to leave them in the comments!

Also, I hope you caught that one word @loadinguser113 . I just had to add it after you commented it in the last Chapter.

Anygay,

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow, anything else you can do with this story and I will see you next Chapter.bye!!!👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 4.7K 7
SPIN-OFF TO "FROM THE OTHER SIDE" Having a crush on one of your best friends is already a struggle. Having a crush on one of your best friends, who...
275K 13.8K 83
Emmet and Clay did not meet on the best of terms, but that doesn't stop them from becoming fast friends. As their bond grows stronger, they will do w...
3.7M 96.1K 38
Tyler Lewis is a 17-year-old openly gay boy who's been heartbroken so many times. After finding a new "love" his parents were afraid that his heart w...
91.6K 2.9K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...