Fandomstuck

By Cheesecake_fangirl

What if the fandoms were personified? And what crazy adventures could they possibly go on? Especially with th... More

Introduction
Plans
Saying Sorry Is A Must
Socializing
New Activity
The Library
Let's Do This Again

Start of Closer Friendships

122 3 3
By Cheesecake_fangirl

"Right so after we drop off Sherlock's things what are we gonna do?" Homestuck said.

"Well how about we learn about our shows." Doctor Who suggested. "And as for Homestuck, a  web-comic."

"Oh yeah!" Hetalia smiled brightly. "It's been a while and we probably forgot the basics."

"I guess so." Supernatural shrugged.

"I'm on board with this." Homestuck smiled.

"That could be interesting." Sherlock nodded.

"Alright!" Hetalia jumped up with excitement. "Thanks for the idea Doctor Who!"

"No problem." Doctor Who chuckled.

As they walked the crowded halls, the five talked about what's been going on in their lives and what they have been doing recently. Some being funny stories. The fandoms that walked passed them smiled as they saw the big five back together, laughing together and just having a good time overall. 

The five passed doors that were beautifully decorated by fandoms. They consisted of things that related to that specific fandom. For example, when the group arrived to Sherlock's room, the door had "221B" on it. It was fairly simple. Just like the exact door from his very own show. Sherlock opened his door and went in, followed by the rest of the fandoms that were with him. Though his room was absolutely magnificent. It was near to perfect as to how the actual Sherlock's apartment is. The wallpaper was the exact same and along with the bullet holes in on the walls. They seemed to be real so who knows if the Sherlock fandom was the one to cause them. Anyways, the furniture as well were quite similar. The placement of where everything is placed is the exact same. It's like Sherlock examined his own show to make his room as accurate as possible. Which he probably did. 

"I still can't get over your room, Sherlock." Supernatural said as he sighed. "I'm impressed."

"Have you watched my show then?" Sherlock put his things down on a table.

"Um I've seen a picture around." Supernatural chuckled lightly.

"How dare you?" Sherlock rolled his eyes frustrated as he sat down on a chair. "You promised me you would watch it."

"Well..." Supernatural rubbed the back of his neck. "I've been busy."

"Re-watching your show?" Sherlock raised an eyebrow.

"Oh he got you there." Homestuck laughed.

"Ok yeah that's my fault but I just keep forgetting!" Supernatural sat down.

"It's not even that long." Sherlock said. "How about you Doctor Who?"

"Oh yeah I've seen it." Doctor Who smiled. "Pretty good."

"Well I'm glad you looked into it unlike someone." Sherlock looked at Supernatural. "It could take you less than a day to finish the whole thing."

"Ok fine then." Supernatural went towards a shelf that Sherlock had in his room and take something from it. "Let's watch it right now. At this exact moment."

"Oh I...uh..." Homestuck tried to leave but was blocked by Hetalia.

"That sounds fun!" Hetalia lightly pushed Homestuck back. "I mean I've already watched it before but won't hurt to do it again."

"You've watched it?" Sherlock asked having a hint of excitement in his voice. "I mean I'm glad that you did but I never exactly asked you to."

"Of course!" Hetalia laughed. "I watched yours, Supernatural's, and Doctor Who's. And I can't forget reading Homestuck's web-comic. You guys are my friends I need to know a bit about you, you know?"

"Oh I feel bad now." Doctor Who whispered to himself.

"..." Hetalia smiled and nodded. "Ok um...no yeah it's ok."

"Hmm..." Supernatural was looking around the room. "Do you not have a TV?"

"I don't see the reason why I need one." Sherlock said.

"Then where the hell do you put your discs in?" Supernatural looked at Sherlock.

"In my computer." Sherlock answered.

"That's probably gonna be a problem if we're all gonna watch it." Supernatural said.

"We could go to the AV room." Sherlock suggested.

"A what now?" Homestuck tilted his head.

"We have one?" Supernatural asked.

"Yes we do." Sherlock sighed. "It's just no one really uses it. At least I don't think. Homestuck how do you not know what an AV room is?"

"I'm an idiot that's why." Homestuck smiled.

"I didn't know we had one either to be honest with you." Hetalia chuckled.

Sherlock looked at Doctor Who and waited to see if he was going to say something. Doctor Who looked back at Sherlock and slowly looked away giving a little chuckle.

"Umm..." Doctor Who laughed. "I didn't either."

Sherlock sighed and shook his head in disappointment. He thought that after all these years of living in this building the other fandoms would know about the AV room. Well, at least from them walking around they must have at least seen it. But alas, they had no idea that the AV room existed. So the Sherlock fandom took it upon himself to lead them to the room. While walking there, the other four noticed that there started to be less and less people when getting closer. 

"This seems sketchy." Homestuck said. "Are you going to kill us?"

"No." Sherlock answered.

"Wait we could have just went to one of our rooms that actually had a TV." Doctor Who slowed down. 

"You're right." Supernatural stopped walking. "We just wasted time. Let's go back. Sherlock I'm surprised you didn't realize that."

"Shut up." Sherlock rolled his eyes. "I just wanted to see the AV room and this was the perfect excuse to go see it."

"You know, you could have just asked." Hetalia smiled as he stood right next to Sherlock. "Nothing wrong with being curious."

"I know..." Sherlock looked at Hetalia. "I just stumbled upon it a few weeks ago. During that time I just wanted someone to go with but I was alone so I just left without going inside..."

"Aw!" Doctor Who smiled happily. "That's why you suggested the idea of hanging out together this morning! Oh you! You're just like a shy little kid!"

"Wait didn't you say that it was you who wanted to hang out?" Supernatural asked Doctor Who. "You said that YOU wanted to hang out today."

"Oh Sherlock just told me not to say it was his id-" Doctor Who got cut off.

"SHUSH!" Sherlock covered Doctor Who's mouth. "That's not how it is! Stop telling them those idiotic lies!"

Sherlock glared at Doctor Who and began feeling flustered and embarrassed. The truth being that Sherlock WAS the one who suggest the idea of hanging out with Supernatural and Doctor Who that morning. The fandom just didn't want to admit it due to the others seeing him as sweet, which is strange if you don't want anyone to see you that way but that's Sherlock for you.

Flashback to that morning...

Doctor Who woke up very early that morning with a big smile on his face. Not many fandoms are morning people but Doctor Who is different. He enjoys waking up early. Yes very strange indeed. He got up and began getting ready and fixing his hair in the bathroom. The Doctor Who fandom didn't take much time to get ready. Just about 15 minutes was the amount of time he needs to get ready. So one he finished, he browsed the internet and then realized he was being pestered.

-- arcaneDetective [AD] began pestering affableTimelord [AT] at 7:30 --

AD: Hello Doctor Who.
AT: Oh hey Sherlock ! Up early I see ?
AD: Yes. That is correct.
AT: So do you need anything ?
AD: I had this idea. It is hanging out with Supernatural and you.
AT: Oh ! Are you serious ?
AD: Yes I am. Why do you ask?
AT: It's just it doesn't seem like you .
AD: Well, it is just an idea. So do you like it or not?
AT: Yeah ! Sounds fantastic !
AD: Do you mind telling Supernatural?
AT: No not at all ! I'll gladly tell him !
AD: Do not say it was my idea.
AT: What ? Why ?
AD: I just don't want him to know that I want to hang out.
AT: Ok then ? That's a bit weird but I won't ask questions .
AD: Thank you very much. I will see you two soon. It has been a while. I guess you could say I am ecstatic. 
AT: Alright !

-- arcaneDetective [AD] ceased pestering affableTimelord [AT] at 7:40 --

Doctor Who then just decided to browse the internet for a bit before he began to pester Supernatural.

End of flashback...

"Really?" Doctor Who grabbed Sherlock's hand and pushed them down so he's able to talk more clearly. "I can show them the messages."

"No!" Sherlock took back his hands. "Sure I did say I wanted to hang out."

"Aw so you wanted to spend some time with us?" Supernatural chuckled. 

"Don't think too much of it." Sherlock crossed his arms and started walking.

The others followed along with smiles on their face, especially Doctor Who and Supernatural.

"You know I really didn't think you were the lovey type with your two best friends, Sherlock." Hetalia smiled. "So sweet of you, really."

"Shut it." Sherlock looked down. "It didn't mean anything. It's nothing."

"It's ok." Supernatural looked at Hetalia. "He doesn't really talk about his feelings. But we know how he truly feels."

After a few more steps they finally arrived. The room was at the very end of the hall they were walking in. Sherlock then grabbed the doorknob and turned it to open the door. The room consisted some leather cinema like chairs. The chairs were black and there was a big projector screen in front of them and right above the door was the projector. On the sides of the room were some sort of desks with a screen that seems to be connected within it. 

"Woah this looks cool." Homestuck ran to a chair and sat in it. "Oh these are comfy."

"Huh." Supernatural walked to one of the desks. "Really dusty."

Hetalia and Doctor Who looked around, interested in this room.

"I'll go set everything up." Sherlock went to some sort of computer that was next to the door and it was connected to the projector. "Get comfortable everyone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 18 22
Just some imagines for some multi-fandoms Please feel free to make requests, even if the fandom isn't listed, I will tell you if I know enough about...
2.1K 83 16
The main 5 go to a forest to explore. While walking they stumble upon a mansion in the woods. Even though it might be odd, all of the fandoms decided...
808 4 33
One night while doing some tests Lisa combines Luna's dna with a wolf's in the morning everyone notices it and Lisa explains and says there is a cure...
782 37 7
The Big 5 live together in a house and everyone seems to be close. Supernatural and Hetalia have been hanging out a lot more and maybe they have been...