The Virgin Sacrifice ✔ (COMPL...

By chapterbangtan

"I'm afraid I don't understand what you're saying your highness. This is my true form, I am just a mere human... More

Book Trailer
PROLOGUE
First Muster: Chapter 1
First Muster: Chapter 2
First Muster: Chapter 3
First Muster: Chapter 4
First Muster: Chapter 5
First Muster: Chapter 6
First Muster: Chapter 8
First Muster: Chapter 9
First Muster: Chapter 10
First Muster: Chapter 11
First Muster: Chapter 12
First Muster: Chapter 13
First Muster: Chapter 14
First Muster: Chapter 15
First Muster: Chapter 16
First Muster: Chapter 17
First Muster: Chapter 18
First Muster: Chapter 19
First Muster: Chapter 20
First Muster: Chapter 21
First Muster: Chapter 22
Update
First Muster: Chapter 23
First Muster: Chapter 24
First Muster: Chapter 25
Second Muster: Chapter 26
Second Muster: Chapter 27
Second Muster: Chapter 28
Second Muster: Chapter 29
Second Muster: Chapter 30
Second Muster: Chapter 31
Second Muster: Chapter 32
Second Muster: Chapter 33
Second Muster: Chapter 34
Second Muster: Chapter 35
Second Muster: Chapter 36
Second Muster: Chapter 37
Second Muster: Chapter 38
Second Muster: Chapter 39
Second Muster: Chapter 40
Second Muster: Chapter 41
Second Muster: Chapter 42
Second Muster: Chapter 43
Second Muster: Chapter 44
Second Muster: Chapter 45
Second Muster: Chapter 46
Second Muster: Chapter 47
Second Muster: Chapter 48
Second Muster: Chapter 49
Second Muster: Chapter 50
Third Muster: Chapter 51
Third Muster: Chapter 52
Third Muster: Chapter 53
Third Muster: Chapter 54
Third Muster: Chapter 55
Third Muster: Chapter 56
Third Muster: Chapter 57
Third Muster: Chapter 58
Author's Note
Chapter 1: Lumiére Sneak Peak
Chapter 1: Royals of the South Sneak Peak

First Muster: Chapter 7

993 67 7
By chapterbangtan

***

"What a pleasant surprise prince Jungkook," the king sounded as if he's mocking the younger royal.

Jungkook simply bowed in respect to the king and smiled.

"Indeed your majesty. I came here to be the royal doctor's apprentice," he informed the king.

"Dr. Jin huh? I'm surprised he accepted another apprenticeship since his last," the king crossed his legs as he leans back lazily on his throne.

"I was surprised myself too your majesty," he said. His purple eyes glimmering under the throne room's lighting.

"So, how are you feeling today? I see you busted out your muscular legs," Jimin teased.

Jungkook snickered at the king's sly comment.

"It's fine, I mean swimming is better but legs will do," he nodded with a smile.

They've been known to be the closest royals to ever co-exist in a vast kingdom. Jungkook looked up to him and he respects him a lot. Jimin sees him as a good prince so having him here means that he'll have company again.

Jungkook looked forward to Jimin keeping Yeora to himself so he's planning on snucking into her room every now and then to get closer to her and steal her gifts once and for all.

I'm sure the king will never notice once she's dead.

Jungkook thought to himself.

"Very well prince Jungkook, feel at home and if you need anything else, ask Yeora," the king cocked his head to the side.

Jungkook was taken aback by how he just easily somewhat gave away Yeora to him.

"Yeora?" the young prince acted innocent.

"Right," Jimin must've realized that he still doesn't know who Yeora is.

"Alice, bring Yeora here," he asked and within minutes, Alice entered the throne room with Yeora in tow.

Jungkook's eyes dances with joy when he saw a familiar figure behind Alice. Both of them bowed to the king first and to the prince. Yeora stood motionless beside Alice as Jungkook scrutinizes her.

He noticed how her brown eyes are lively, her skin glowing healthily and her long, wavy brown hair reaches her tiny waist. Her hands are clutching her dress tightly showing that she's nervous. He can also hear her heartbeat racing a bit.

"This is Yeora, the humans' sacrifice for the king," Alice once again introduced a now conscious Yeora to Jungkook.

Yeora bowed to Jungkook once again and met his eyes for the very first time. Those electric puprle eyes froze Yeora to her spot. Those were the same eyes he saw on her dreams. Atleast for her, she thought the occurrances the other night were just her dreams.

"Does she get to be my companion your majesty?" Jungkook asked the king clearly excited at the thought of him actually be around Yeora freely.

"If you wish, but never ever consume her blood Jungkook or I will let you leave the castle," he reminded him grimly.

"That's generous enough your majesty. I will enjoy her companionship in the palace," he grinned like crazy.

The three exited the throne room. They were all walking in the bright hallways since it's still daylight when Alice excused herself.

"I'll leave you too then your highness. I have some errands to attend to," she bowed and exited.

Yeora panicked as she watches Alice disappear in millisecond out of her sight. She started fidgetting behind Jungkook and her nervousness amuses Jungkook so much.

"Don't be afraid Yeora. I'm not a sscary as the king," Jungkook shakes his hands between his head to mimic Jimin's crown.

Yeora giggled softly at Jungkook's wackiness. No one has ever talked about him the way the young prince does.

"That's more like it," Jungkook smiled widely at her.

Yeora looked up at him, the soft fringes of her hair brushing her long lashes. Her lips slightly parted in awe at how beautiful the creature actually is.

"I like your blue hair your highness," she complimented the royal lad making Jungkook grin.

"I like your hair too," he complimented back.

Yeora's blood wafted around him and it's too tempting for him but he's holding back himself strongly since he's after her awakened self not her blood.

Jimin on the other hand walks around in his throne room while he thinks of something that could remove Yeora's thought of Jimin being soft towards her. He saw how she radiated fear once she entered the throne room with Alice and that appeaces him that she's afraid of her.

"That night was actually your fault you majesty," Hoseok said to him.

Jimin knew that she might try to escape once he leaves her but his fury towards his softening self got the best of him. He knew he acted wreckless that night.

"Aren't you going to punish her?" Hoseok's brow perked up in challenge.

"I already did," Jimin answered briefly.

"Oh really?" his advicer prodded.

Jimin turned to him and his lips are set on a grim line.

"Don't try your luck now Hoseok, I'm not in the mood," the room darkened a bit and it became foggy at his slight annoyance.

"Come on your majesty, it was just a joke," Hoseok laughed nervously.

"I heard Yoongi hyung will come today," Jimin remembered.

Yoongi is his causin. He's a goblin who lived for almost twice as Jimin's age. He's a vampire goblin and is a high ranking vampire in the human's realm. He is known for being quit the charmer who gets any woman he wants. Yearly, he comes back to Jimin's kingdom to report back to the king on what's going on in the human realm.

"Yes your majesty," Hoseok confirmed.

"What does he want this time? I don't want any of those stupid reports he comes with," Jimin scrunches up his face as he suts on his throne again.

"He'll come to introduce his wife," Hoseok smiled excited that his bestfriend finally has a wife.

"A what now?" Jimin slightly raised his voice in surprise.

"A wife your majesty. I heard she's also a royal. Nimot just any royal but a celestial vampire," Hoseok sounds so proud.

"A celestial vampire huh? Now I'm interested," the king's ibterest is piqued.

"They're actually about to ebter your throne room now," just as Hoseok said that, the doors slowly open slowly as dark mists enter the throne room.

Yoongi enterer with his wife covered in black veil, wearing all black and a golden crown is on top of her head. Yoongi is wearing his regal, black royal clothes and his cloak covering most of his body.

Jimin stood up and welcomed both of them. Hoseok and Jimin can sense the celestial vampire's presence.

On the garden, Jungkook heard Yeora gasp painfully as she clutches her chest. She just stepped into Yoongi's wife's protective barricade invisibly casted around her making her choke.

"Yeora, are you okay?" Jungkook rushed to her, holding her up.

Before Jimin could even talk, the celestial vampire's voice rang in the silent room.

"I can sense a celestial vampire here. Should I kill her?" she whispered but strangely, it was like she just whispered in everyone's ear.

"Jimin, are you hiding a celestial vampire here?" Yoongi asked the king.

"Your wife must've been mistaken hyung. There are no celestial vampire here," Jimin sounded sure.

The celestial vampire immediately lets go of the protective shield around her making Yeora breath immediately. Jungkook carried her swiftly to Jin.

"Let me introduce my wife to you your majesty," Yoongi started. "Her name is Jennie, the celestial queen of the southern kingdoms,"

"Jennie," Jimin repeated.

Jennie then lifted her veil to show her lovely face. She hummed in appreciation at Jimin's acknowledgement but she couldn't just avoid the presence she feels like she have felt before.

Strong enough to make her feel nostalgic and longing at the same time.

Impossible

She just thought to herself.

Hoseok invited the two to the garden table and as soon as they got there, a maid immediately entered.

"Jennie, do you mind having some wine today? Your husband loves wine," Jimin offered instead of blood.

"I would love to king Jimin," Jennie responded with a nod.

The maid immediately prepared wine glasses and a vintage red wine. She pours the rich wine into all three of their glasses and exited the room.

Jennie is still bothered do she keeps on looking around. When she spotted a blue haired man witha crown on his head and a human walking closely behind him by the rose plots.

"Who are they?" she asked Jimin in curiousity why a human is living here.

"He's Jungkook, prince of the mermen people. And that's the sacrifice I just received," he said his eyes glued to Yeora.

"A meran you say?" Jennie asked.

"Do you want to meet them?" Yoongi asked his wife.

"I can't see why not?" she answered but in reality, Yeora's presence was just pulling Jennie to her.

I hope I'm right.

She pleaded to herself.

•••

Unedited

Oh yeah, I love me some Kim Jennie ❤❤

Credits to @ellendrawings on IG.

- Haeun ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 11.3K 49
"YOU BELONG TO US" In a place where humans and hybrids barely co-exist, fate brings together the most unlikely of people, forcing them into awkward s...
953K 52.8K 68
"We become the monsters we're most afraid of." --- "Jimin," she breathed out. "You're allowed to touch me." His plump lips slightly parted as a gasp...
710K 31.2K 56
"You are ours, baby. Ours to keep, ours to take care of, ours to protect, ours to spoil, and ours to love for the rest of eternity." ⸻ There were alr...
210K 6.1K 28
○Word Count: 30k○ ●Jungkook, an eighteen-year-old college student, one day woke to find that he was now a vampire. Cue the panic and denial. Taken in...