๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š...

By caethasis

โ› ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’•๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Š ๐’Ž๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๏ฟฝ... More

โ˜พ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šœ โ˜ฝ
โ˜พ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š โ˜ฝ
ยซ ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ:๐Ÿป๐Ÿน ๐šŠ๐š– ยป
ยซ ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š“๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐šœ๐šข ยป
ยซ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š™ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š’๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐š, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ ยป
ยซ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š›๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š‹๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐šŽ๐š› ยป
ยซ ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šก๐šก ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ยป
ยซ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ยป
ยซ ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š ยป
ยซ ๐š–๐šŠ๐šข๐š‹๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ยป
ยซ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ๐š๐š‘ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŠ๐šข ยป
ยซ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ยป
ยซ ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ยป
ยซ ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐šž๐šŽ๐š ยป
ยซ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ? ยป
ยซ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š–? ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐š’๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ยป
ยซ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž & ๐š’ ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š”๐šœ ยป
ยซ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ยป
ยซ ๐š—๐š˜๐š  ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ยป (๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐š” ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•)
ยซ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š”๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ยป
ยซ ๐š‹๐šž๐š•๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐š ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š› ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜ ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐šŠ๐š• ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ยป
๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ

ยซ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š˜๐šž๐š› ยป

1.8K 28 3
By caethasis

requested: nah
scenario: in which junmyeon takes care of the hybrid he found near his home.
pairing: suho x rosé
genre: fluff, angst
au: hybrid! au
word count: 5,329 words
status: unedited
a/n: haisnfjehdhx hi everyone i know it's been forever since i last updated and i'm so sorry because i've been cooped up with homework and school and exams etc so i'm just gonna publish the ones that i've already done a long time ago :) thank you for waiting patiently and hopefully i can find time to write more 💕 hope y'all enjoy this one for now!!

——————————————————————

kim junmyeon, otherwise known as suho in the business world, was more than just rich. he was wealthy beyond belief. most people didn't think twice than to show him respect the moment they caught sight of his signature black suit and cold gaze, but despite all of that he wasn't mean nor heartless.

quite the opposite, actually.

you see, he lives alone in nicely sized home that was cozy, but lonely. he was the only one in the two-story home, and the home was mostly empty as he drowned himself in work at his office. he was a lovely man, perfect manners and kind heart, but he was lonely.

so when junmyeon found a hybrid, who's breed he wasn't too sure of, shivering from south korea's unforgiving winter air, he knew he couldn't leave her there, all alone. he knew that feeling all too well.

she was hugging herself in a foetal position, her face buried in between her knees. she had a very small amount of clothes on, and he was sure she'd freeze to death if she stayed there any longer. he was indeed glad that she didn't thrash when he picked her up, gently set her in his car and brought her back to his home.

she wasn't that much smaller than he was, but she was worryingly skinny. her bones were visible and she looked malnourished. her breathing was heavy; almost like it was painful to breathe. he gave comforting words and reassuring glances to her, watching her dirty greyish-white tail swish back and forth slowly and her same coloured ears flatten as her green-blue eyes peek out from her arms.

junmyeon was shocked at himself. he wasn't one to make irrational decisions, but he couldn't stand the sight of her curled on the wet ground like that. once he carried her from the car to his home and into an empty guest bedroom, he gave her a soft smile and carefully set her down, as if she was made of porcelain.

"are you hungry?" he asked, taking a seat next to her but not too close. she let out a quiet whimper, shuffling to the corner of the bed, further away from him. "i have fish and milk."

her ears perked up and she looked at him with hopeful eyes, giving him a silent yes.

now that fish and milk was a wild guess as she did remind him of a feline, and her nodding to that was his confirmation.

"raw or cooked?" he slowly stood up.

"...cooked please." he couldn't believe the sound that past her lips. it was sweet as sugar, and he was mesmerised. snapping out of his thoughts, he nodded.

"there is a bathroom if you'd like to freshen up, i'll give you some of my cousin's clothes. i don't know if they'll fit but it's better than nothing." he pointed at the direction of the bathroom and went out, coming back with some undergarments, a sweater, sweatpants, a pair of fuzzy socks and a towel.

"i'll leave them here." he set them on the bed and walked out, going to prepare the fish and milk. he cooked the salmon to what he'd call perfection, seasoned with salt and pepper and set with a warm glass of milk. he knocked on the door quietly, telling her to come down once she was ready. he didn't hear anything in response but he expected it.

what seemed like hours passed by, and he watched as the minutes went by until she emerged from the guest room. she slowly walked down the stairs and cautiously made her way to the dining table to where the food was.

watching her eat gave junmyeon a weird amount of joy. it sounded creepy but he was glad to see her eat and drink like she hadn't over the past few days.

"so," he started. "what's your name? mine is junmyeon, or as others call me, suho. whichever you'd like."

"m-my name?" she looked confused. "i-i think it w-was chaeyoung?"

"you think?" he rose an eyebrow.

"m-my previous owners," she shivered at the mention of them. "t-they called m-me rosé."

"alright," he nodded. "do you prefer rosé or chaeyoung?"

"i think i l-like rosé," she looked at her lap.

"okay, rosé it is." he sent her a warm smile, taking her dishes and placing them in the sink and finding them. "i'll probably ask some of my friends over as i have no experience in caring for hybrids. please don't be scared."

she nodded hesitantly, hiding her face behind her wavy, waist-length black hair.

"please feel free to sleep for as long as you'd like in the room." he added in. "i'll be in the room next to yours doing work."

she nodded and rushed up the stairs, the door surprisingly closing softly behind her. he shrugged at her antics and immediately texted a few of his friends that were familiar with hybrids, or are one.

tomorrow was going to be a long day.
——————————————————————

junmyeon woke up relatively early. it was 9:31am, and the boys were coming over at 12. he had time to prepare breakfast for the both of them. and maybe lunch, if he cleaned up in time.

he groggily walked down the stairs, the morning sun greeting him. unbeknownst to him, the feline was curled up on the couch, watching him curiously. her eyes twinkled with curiosity, different from yesterday.

"rosé?" he turned around slowly to not surprise her, looking at her. "how did you sleep?"

"mm," she nodded.

"alright. my friends will be coming over soon, i'll do my best to make them tone down on the excitement." he sent her a sweet smile. "do you want to eat pancakes?"

seeing the nod from the corner of his eyes, he started with making the batter. he wasn't as good of a cook as kyungsoo was, but he was decent. at least his was edible unlike some.

maybe i'll text kyungsoo to come earlier, he mused in his head. yeah, maybe he should.

he abandoned the batter for a few seconds, quickly sending a text to kyungsoo. the latter thankfully responded quickly, telling him he'd be there at 11.

he evenly poured out the batter onto the pan, keeping his eyes on the sizzling food-to-be. yixing didn't mind that she took refuge in his home, he did bring her back after all. but he was more glad that she stayed, as he couldn't fathom her going out into the cold, alone. it was too painful to think about.

"rosé, the pancakes are done." he called out and set the pancakes on plates, two for him and two for her. of course there were a few more if she was still hungry.

at the call of her name, she rushed to the table and sat on her side of the table obediently. little quirks he noticed from the short time he's known her was that she seemed scared, way more than what would be called normal. she shivered in what looked like fear when she mentioned her previous owners. hybrids weren't looked down upon, but there were select few that didn't particularly like them. some went over the line to showcase their hate from them, treating them like trash and abusing them mentally, emotionally and physically. people like that made junmyeon sick.

"do you have any family that you remember?" he asked.

"i-i don't know..." she stuttered. "i t-think i had a-a brother a-and two sisters?"

"do you remember their names?" he wiped his mouth on the tissue.

"i'm n-not sure," she shrunk in her seat. "please d-don't get mad."

"why would i be mad?" junmyeon's eyes softened at her shaking figure. there she was again, in the same position he found her last night.

"i don't k-know..." she looked up at him. "you're not g-going to hit me?"

"no no no," he shook his head furiously and rosé was scared it might detach itself from his neck and fly out. "i would never hurt you."

rosé allowed herself to revert to her normal sitting position, but her hands were still shaking ever so slightly.

"did they hit you?" he softly asked. she nodded, eyes burning holes into her lap. he sighed, rage building up in him. he took careful steps towards her and opened his arms, wordlessly offering a hug. she hesitantly leaned into his warm touch, and soon came to enjoy his warmth. he was like a heater and she purred in happiness at the heat.

junmyeon stroked her hair gently, smiling at how she purred. it was music to his ears. it was all great until the doorbell rang, making rosé jump back from the hug. he frowned and told her to wait there as he went to check.

it turned out to be kyungsoo and his two pet hybrids chanyeol and baekhyun. baekhyun was an energetic beagle, constantly wanting both attention and someone to play with. chanyeol was another energetic one, but he was a siberian cat. though, something about rosé reminded him of chanyeol.

"i hope you don't mind chanyeol and baekhyun," kyungsoo awkwardly smiled.

"yeah it's fine, it's just that i need you guys to not be so hyper." junmyeon scratched the back of his head. "you'll see."

he lead them through the house and into the dining room, seeing rosé's confused figure, her ears flattened.

"rosé, this is my friend kyungsoo and his hybrids baekhyun, the beagle." baekhyun excitedly waved. "and chanyeol, the siberian cat."

rosé cocked her head to the side at the mention of chanyeol, almost like she's seen him before.

"c-channie?" she tested the nickname on her lips, watching as his ears perked up and he looked her at with wide eyes.

"chaeyoung?!" he gasped. junmyeon, baekhyun and kyungsoo looked at each other with confusion clear in their eyes.

"channie!" she threw herself in his arms, tears freely following down her face. "i missed you!"

"me too!" she was happy in his embrace, and junmyeon couldn't help but feel jealous.

"what's your relationship with her?" junmyeon asked.

"she's my long-lost little sister!" he grinned excitedly. "i remember telling you guys i have an older sister and two little sisters, but the youngest went missing."

"eh?!" baekhyun made a noise.

"i'll explain when everyone gets here," he set her down as she hid behind him. "i want to catch up with my baby sister."

"alright, she has the guest room to the left of mine." junmyeon told him as they both went upstairs.

"what a small world," kyungsoo chuckled. baekhyun pouted, seeing his best friend abandon him. but he understood why, and he doesn't blame him.

"well, i need help making lunch for everyone that's coming." kyungsoo nodded and went to the fridge, rummaging through the items.

"well, at least you've got enough." kyungsoo nodded in approval.

"baekhyun, if you want, there are toys in the storage room or if you want to take a nap my bedroom is empty." junmyeon offered the lonely beagle.

"i'll go take a nap." baekhyun waved and scampered up the stairs, shutting the door.

all junmyeon could do now was wait for the rest to arrive.
——————————————————————

the rest came just as said they would. yixing brought his girlfriend jisoo, sehun brought his girlfriend and deer hybrid lisa, jongin and his girlfriend jennie and, finally, minseok with his golden retriever hybrid jongdae.

they all greeted each other and sat in the living room whilst kyungsoo stayed in the kitchen. junmyeon quickly ran up to wake up a sleeping baekhyun and tell chanyeol and rosé that everyone had arrived. he then made his way back downstairs to continue chatting with them.

once he heard the door close, his head snapped to the direction of the noise. he watched chanyeol help rosé down the stairs and resisted the urge to go help her himself.

"guys," junmyeon stood up and went to the stairs. "this is rosé."

"she is also my little sister that went missing," chanyeol ushered her to go in front of him. junmyeon gave her a comforting smile.

"h-hi," she looked down at the floor.

"hi, i'm lalisa but call me lisa." lisa approached her slowly with a wide but warm smile, hand out and ears twitching. "i'm a deer hybrid."

rosé hesitantly shook her hand.

"i'm a siberian cat hybrid," she mumbled.

"really? that's so cool!" lisa squealed. "let's be friends!"

rosé nodded.

"hi, i'm jisoo and i'm your average human being." jisoo smiled a warm smile, hand out. "your fur colour is so pretty."

"t-thank you," she looked away with a pink hue on her cheeks, shaking her hand with jisoo's.

"hello, i'm jennie and i'm human too." jennie gave a gummy smile, hand out as well.

"hi," she shook her hand too.

"you girls can bond, we'll be talking in the dining room." junmyeon sent rosé a comforting smile and walked to the dining room along with the rest of them.

"holy shit myeon, i didn't think that you'd adopt a hybrid." sehun nodded, impressed.

"i found her on the street when i was driving home last night, and she was shivering and she had very little clothes on." he sighed, fist tightening at the memory of that. "i talked to her for a bit both last night and this morning, and i found out that her last owner hit her."

"do you have any idea who the person is?" chanyeol asked, a darkness looming over his face.

"nope, i only know that rosé doesn't enjoy talking or thinking about them."

"i honestly can't imagine what it must've been like," yixing frowned. "how long has it been since she's been gone?"

"this year is the 12th year, and we reported her missing on 16th march 2007 when we were living in melbourne, the day she went missing." chanyeol wiped a few stray tears from his eyes. "we thought she was dead."

"what a small world it really is," kyungsoo set the steaming hot food on the table.

"yoora, alice and i moved here because we saw greater opportunities here rather than in melbourne, and it was painful to remember that she went missing there. and yet somehow, she was found here." chanyeol whipped out his phone. "that reminds me, i need to tell them!"

they all chuckled at how excited chanyeol was, but it was understandable. after not seeing your little sister for 12 years, it really does something to you.

"girls, lunch is ready!" minseok called out and the four of them came into the dining room. they were laughing at something and rosé was smiling, her pretty lips curved beautifully. something about her made junmyeon want to keep her in his pocket and protect her from the world.

the four girls sat next to each other, each one opposite their significant others and rosé (surprisingly, in junmyeon's opinion at least) sat opposite him, sending him a shy smile. he returned it with a small smile of his own. chatter arose in the once empty dining room, rosé giving short replies as she enjoyed the food being served.

chanyeol knew that his little sister was in good hands with junmyeon. he's happy that junmyeon found and rescued her and let her stay and that he got his little sister, the baby of the park family, back.

"rosé has a really sweet voice, and i have no doubts that if she sang she'd be famous." lisa smiled, seeing the said person's cheeks turn a dark shade of red.

"she sang something just now and man i should've recorded it," jennie jokingly frowned.

"a-ah, it's n-not that great," rosé shyly said, hiding her face in her hands. the room erupted in laughter at her shyness, finding it adorable.

"we'll be the judge of that," jisoo laughed. everyone continued to talk amongst themselves, and junmyeon found himself in an intense conversation with minseok and yixing about stocks and investors.

what he didn't see was rosé's discreet glances at him and how she stared a little too long.

"rosé~" lisa sang. "we've called you about five times now~"

"h-huh?" she turned to lisa so fast they were scared she snapped her neck.

"are you alright?" jennie asked, putting a hand on her shoulder which made her flinch a little.

"y-yeah," she nodded.

"you've been staring at junmyeon a little longer than the rest of them," jisoo pointed out. "do you like him or something?"

"n-no!" she frantically waved her hands.

"are you sure?" jennie rose an eyebrow. rosé nodded, ears flattening. rosé wasn't exactly the best liar and her ears and tail didn't help her very much.

"your ears flattened and your tail suddenly became stiffer so i think you're lying." lisa commented. "wait, do you even have clothes?"

rosé shook her head, glad that they were getting off the topic of crushes.

"guess i'll ask junmyeon if you can hang out with us so we can buy you new clothes." jennie shrugged. "hey, junmyeon!"

"yeah?" he turned to look at jennie as rosé sank deeper in her seat.

"rosé needs clothes so can we take her out tomorrow for shopping?" jennie asked politely.

"sure, i'll give my card tomorrow morning before i leave. use as much as you need." he nodded in approval and went back to discussing important matters with minseok and yixing.

"out of all of them junmyeon is the richest, so if you have his credit card it probably has no limit so don't worry about overspending." lisa pat her on the back.

"are you sure?" rosé furrowed her eyebrows. "i don't want to use too much of it."

"nah, you'll be fine, we've known him for about 7 years. he's extremely generous." jisoo smiled. "whatever we spend he could probably earn back in a few hours. and besides, he said to use as much as you need. and you need clothes. lots of them."

"o-okay." rosé nodded.
——————————————————————

rosé looked at junmyeon from across the living room, watching as his muscles flexed through the tight white button-up he wore. his suit jacket lay on one of the chairs, no crinkles in sight. he was abnormally good-looking, she admitted that.

mating season was coming up soon, and maybe if she was lucky, she'd be able to snatch him up. that is, if she weren't so shy.

"rosé, here's the card." he handed her a black card, a sweet smile on his face. "i'll be going now, and i'll be back at around 8 or 9. maybe even later. don't stay up for me."

she nodded obediently, watching him wave bye to her. she waved back and watched him put on his jackets and shoes, ready to leave.

"w-wait, jun..." she called out, surprised at her own volume.

"hm?" he turned to face her.

"thank you." she shyly smiled, feeling heat rush to her cheeks.

"you're welcome," he felt his heart burst from happiness. suddenly, she stood up and walked to him, silently asking if she could hug him. he opened his arms widely, and she immediately attached herself to his chest, face hidden in his chest as she breathed in his scent. god, was he intoxicating.

junmyeon was glad that she felt more comfortable around him. he doesn't blame her, he knows it's odd to suddenly get picked up from the streets and taken into a nice home and get treated well.

when she let go, she rushed back to the couch and watched him go. he waved to her one last time as he head out, small smile on etched to his face and feeling all warm and fuzzy.
——————————————————————

"we're going to visit the doctors first." lisa said. "i know one who treats hybrids and she's really nice."

"oh..." she nodded. the trip to the doctor wasn't eventful, other than the fact that they were notified that rosé was underweight and has many bruises around her body. thankfully no broken bones were found.
——————————————————————

"rosé, what do you think of this?" jennie held up a black sweater with a small design on the top right.

"it's nice," she murmured.

"you know after this we're going to go find some undergarments for you right?" lisa reminded her. she froze and looked at them with wide-eyes.

"look rosie, you need undergarments." jisoo sighed. "it'll be fine."

rosé gulped and nodded hesitantly.

"are these all that we're going for in this store?" jennie asked one last time before lining up. everyone nodded in approval.

"jen, we're going to victoria's secret." lisa called out and jennie nodded. they dragged the poor cat hybrid into the store, asking a staff member for help. she gladly complied, and measured rosé with no judgement. she helped her find the correct sizes of bras and allowed her to try them on.

"that will be ₩601, 228.44." the cashier smiled as jennie handed her the black card. "thank you for shopping at victoria's secret!"

jisoo took the bags and they were out, quickly going to the cars to place the items they bought in the trunk. it was about 1 in the afternoon, and everyone was hungry. they went into a barbecue restaurant, ready to eat all the meat they can.

that was, until rosé saw junmyeon. not alone, not with any of the guys, but with a stunning girl. they looked like they were having a good time, as they were laughing and holding hands.

rosé could hear her heart crumbling.

"rosé, what're you looking at- oh." lisa followed her gaze and saw junmyeon with irene.

irene, a business man's graceful daughter. she was pretty no doubt, eyes that sparkled in the light and a face that looked like it was carved by gods. her white and grey ears stood tall and proud, same coloured tail (with some black on it) swishing behind her happily.

"hey, sweetheart, look at us." jennie cooed. lisa pat rosé's head gently, seeing as the poor girl looked so heartbroken.

"don't mind them, alright? forget about them. today is all about you." jisoo stroked her hand slowly.

"you're way prettier honestly," jennie blew her a kiss. "i'd break up with jongin any day to get with you."

"me too, i think i almost told sehun i wanted to break up the moment i saw you." lisa chuckled.

"i'd date you any day," jisoo shrugged. their comments made her crack a smile and forget about her broken heart. "heck, i'd marry you if i could."

"let's just enjoy the food, yeah?" jennie placed a piece of meat on top of rosé's rice. she nodded and started eating, putting her own piece of meat on the sizzling pan.

just forget about them, rosé told herself. it's about you today.
——————————————————————

rosé went back feeling happy, but the moment she stepped in his house her heart broke all over again. the girls helped her move the bags into her room, bidding her goodbye.

she didn't want to eat. hell, she didn't have the energy to get out of bed. her ears were flattened and her fluffy tail lay limply behind her, a whimper leaving her lips.

being a siberian cat had its downsides, and the fact that they become so easily attached to their owners made rosé want to slap herself. she fell in love with the first man that showed her that he cared, but did he love her like she did?

rosé couldn't be bothered to eat dinner although she was already underweight. she had starved for many days before this, she'd be fine. at least, that's what she told herself.

before dozing off, she lazily threw the clothes in the clothing basket and turned off the lights, feeling the cool air against her face. she fell asleep to the sound of silence, under a blanket that she wished could protect her forever.
——————————————————————

junmyeon came back earlier than he expected. he thought he was going to get back at midnight, but he arrived home at 8:30pm. you could say he was pleasantly surprised.

he went into the kitchen to see if she had eaten anything but frowned when he saw no signs of anything having been used. the sink was dry, and everything was just as he left it in the morning. had she not eaten?

he skipped up the stairs and knocked on her door but received no response. he hesitantly twist open the door knob, calling out to her.

he was relieved to see her sleeping, but was quickly reminded that she didn't eat when she was already so underweight.

"rosé," he gently shook her. "let's go eat."

"no," she said, voice muffled.

"why?" he sighed, taking a seat on the floor.

"because no."

"they told me about the visit to the doctors," he murmured. "i know you're ridiculously underweight and you have many bruises."

she didn't reply for awhile, leading him to think that she fell back asleep. just as he was about to leave, she said something that made him stop in his tracks.

"are you dating irene?"

"no, why would i?" he frowned.

"i saw you with her at the barbecue today." she turned looked at his face. "you looked so happy with her."

"love," he sighed. "irene is a close friend. i know it seems like we're dating because of how she touches me, but i grew up with her and she's always been a little bit handsy. besides, she's got a mate."

rosé's flattened ears stood up straight again, tail suddenly swishing wildly. she blushed at the way her body was reacting, feeling embarrassed.

"you're so cute," he chuckled. "come, let's eat."
——————————————————————

"can i call you m-myeonnie?" she mumbled, eyes not daring to look at his face. he found the name adorable.

"sure," he smiled. her eyes widened and she looked at him like she didn't believe the words that came out of his mouth.

junmyeon really wanted to put her in his pocket and keep her safe from the rest of the world right then and there.
——————————————————————

months passed and to rosé's dismay, mating season arrived. her body heat had rose to an alarmingly high temperature and she's lusting over junmyeon.

but how could she not, when his perfectly sculpted face and body greeted her every morning. his amazing personality made her fall harder, and his kindness made her heart warm.

her sisters had prepped her for mating season, and she was prepared. she could try to control her needs, but as soon as she went to sleep all she could dream about was him. how his face between her thighs would feel, how his lips on hers made her feel so good —

rosé! what are you thinking?! she fell back into the soft bed and groaned, feeling unbearably hot. all she wanted was him.

"rosé?" junmyeon knocked on the door.

"huh?" she sat up straight on the bed, ears up straight.

"how are you feeling?" he opened the door and asked, and she felt the burning feeling in her body get hotter.

"g-good," she stuttered, cheeks painted a dark pink from the ungodly thoughts she had. "better now that you're here."

"what was that last part?" he asked nonchalantly. rosé gasped and slapped her hands to her mouth.

"n-nothing!" she looked away from him, eyes wandering the room in search of something to burn holes into.

"you know you can tell me everything, right?" he gently pulled her close to him. "you're burning up!"

"i-it's nothing, i'm fine." she shook it off.

"you don't want to go to a doctor?" he put his hand to her forehead. "you're really, really hot."

"i..." she nuzzled her head in his neck. "it's mating season."

"and?" junmyeon felt his heart beat faster and cheeks get redder.

"i want you to mate with me." rosé didn't know what overcame her. it was probably the cat side of her, seeing as siberian cats were known to not be shy.

"are you sure?" he stroked her back lovingly. "i don't want you to make a decision you'll regret."

"yes, i want you." she kissed his neck boldly. "but do you want it?"

"more than anything," he stood up and carried her to his room, smacking her ass which made her squeal. "tonight's going to be fun."
——————————————————————

"rosé," he murmured in her ear. "did i go too rough?"

"no," she shook her head, clinging onto his arm. "i'm just a little sore, that's all."

"you want breakfast?"

"no, i want you to stay." she sighed contently, licking the marks she left on him.

"alright, i'll tell my secretary i'm not coming in today." he kissed her forehead, reaching over to his nightstand to grab his phone. he texted him before tossing it back onto the nightstand.

"it's so nice to cuddle with you," she purred. "you're so nice and warm."

"is it bad that the only thing i can remember is your cute moans and whimpers?" he laughed as she lightly whacked his chest.

"how do you think chan will feel about this?" she looked up at him, eyes twinkling.

"i think he'll accept it," he hugged her tighter. "i hope so, at least."

"me too," she kissed his bare chest. "i think i love you."

"i think i love you too," he combed his fingers though her silky hair.

rosé was sure that he was her soulmate.
——————————————————————

"when i was taken in melbourne they first sent me to shanghai," rosé snuggled deeper into junmyeon, her mind wandering back to those dark times, before junmyeon had found her. "then the cycle continued for the next, well, 12 years. i was in shanghai for four years, tokyo for another four and finally seoul."

"i'm so sorry that happened, baby." he murmured, kissing her forehead lovingly. "i'll find all of them and make sure they pay."

"okay," she nodded, feeling safe in his arms. "as long as you're there, i think i'll be okay."

"i'll never leave," he pecked her cheeks.
——————————————————————

"daddy!" a little boy shouted excitedly, running to his father. junmyeon let out a hearty laugh, picking him up and kissing his cheeks.

"hi myeonnie," rosé greeted him with a kiss on his lips.

"hi love," he kissed back making their son scrunch up his nose in disgust.

"ew!" he squealed.

"you're so cute, junyoung." rosé cooed, pinching the 3 year old's chubby cheeks.

"mommy!" he whined.

"junyoung!" she whined back. she then ruffled his hair, feeling his black ears twitch.

"go now, run along." junmyeon put the boy down. "just don't get hurt or break anything, alright? call us if you need help."

"okay!" he dashed off to the living room, his bright smile etched to his face.

"how have you been, love?" junmyeon kissed her forehead, hugging her close.

"fine," she hugged him back just as tightly. "the baby's been giving me morning sickness though, unfortunately."

"b-baby?" his eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

"yeah, we're having another baby." she calmly said. his hands immediately went to her stomach, stroking it lightly. "i'm more surprised we had time to actually do it."

"well, we're gifted with an incredibly energetic during the day yet quiet at night child." he grinned. "i hope this one has your ears and tail too."

"that would make three hybrids in this home then," she chuckled. "don't you get lonely being the only full human here?"

"not at all," he cautiously pulled rosé up, her legs wrapping around him almost instantaneously. "not when i have my soon to be three favourite hybrids around me."

"you're my saviour, you know?" she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"and you're my angel," he breathed in her intoxicating scent, nuzzling his face deeper into her neck.

"i love you, myeon."

"i love you too, my flower."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950 66 7
a collection of blacktan/bangpink one-shots ุนห–โบ โ˜โ‹† เญญ ๐Ÿ•Š.โ‹†๏ฝกโ‹†เผถโ‹†ห™โŠนุนห–โบ โ˜โ‹† เญญ ๐Ÿ•Š.โ‹†๏ฝกโ‹†เผถโ‹†ห™โŠน ๐Ÿ•Š.โ‹†๏ฝกโ‹† accepting requests
6.3K 209 8
just fluffy jaerosรฉ oneshots (โ—•โ€ฟโ—•โœฟ) i hope you enjoy this story!
7.7K 182 10
10 brand new one featuring -shots Jimin and Rosรฉ. WARNING: THIS NOVEL CONTAINS SMUT AND WHOLE OTHER BUNCH OF SHIT THAT IS NOT FOR KIDS. READ AT YOUR...
1.5K 63 2
A book of Chaelisa one-shots (ft. Jensoo in like all of them lol). These one-shots aren't short so please take your time to sit and read them :) hope...