That Number Ten

By Tsu2Na7

Hinata, while small and unassuming, can also be intense and intimidating, especially while on the court. For... More

1.Japan
2.Grand King
3.Black Cat means Bad Luck
4.Headshot
6.Middle School
7.Rebound!
8.Umbrella
9.Lion
10. First Serve, Second Serve, Third Serve
11. Tired
12. Trip and Fall
13. Little Sister
14. Text Message
15. Tokyo Tower
Interlude 1
Interlude 2
16. Piercing
17. Bathroom Break
18. Mobbing
19. Miracle Boy... Shouyou?
20. Crush Him
21. Team Bonding
22. Miniskirts
23. Up High
24. Accidents
25. Hospital Visits
26. Unexpected Member
27. Sneezes
28. Leg Press
Interlude 3
Interlude 4
29. Surgery
30. Taming The Beast
31. The First Is Always The Hardest

5.Senpai

14.6K 528 94
By Tsu2Na7

Hinata called him senpai. Senpai. Without an ounce of hesitation. Nishinoya's heart stopped in his chest for a moment as everything inside of him did a hard reset.

The first year was scraping a few centimetres taller than him, but still. Senpai.

The midget that Nishinoya couldn't really call a midget was the best and would get all of the icecream ever.

This was not an exaggeration. Hinata had called him S-E-N-P-A-I.

If Hinata was a girl, he might've proposed marriage he was so adorable.

There was a part of him that debated doing it anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 6.5K 43
โ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ๐™€๐™ˆ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™ ๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™„๐™Ž๐™€?โž ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ cold was the star ace of the Aoba Johsai volleyball team. One would rarely see a smile or any hi...
14.1K 635 117
Haikyuu!! Fanfiction Tsukishima x OC Ogawa Nakano needed volleyball to live like a fish needs water. She'd been away from it for far too long. She...
67.9K 2.6K 38
A very bright boy, an outgoing one. Energetic brat and an airhead at that, those are the things that describes m/n l/n, a boy with a free spirit. Thi...
473K 12.7K 51
Y/n wasn't excepting this to happen... Becoming one of the manager of the Karasuno's volleyball team and dealing with a past crush. her life really...