Blast From The Inky Past

By bigbrojoseph

(I DO NOT OWN THY ART) More

Waking Up
Hm. Well
Woah... Nostalgic!
ROLLOUT!
Octo Warrior
Walking Through The Dark
The Small Strange
Special Stage 2: Khan Of War
THE THANG 1
Skydiving A Thousand Miles 'n' Fallin'
Smashing Through My Barriers
The Egg Hunt
My Unlucky Day
THANG 2
StarWars X Splatoon Crossover
WOOOOOOOOO
Surviving a day in High School
Splatoon X Metroid Crossover
THANG 3
mEnTaL
The Great Happening
Not A Chapter
THANG 4
Wow..... CRAP!
After going through the Inner Levels of Kamabo Inc.
Ok...
IS THAT A HUMAN?!

The Hooded Figure On The Train

252 3 0
By bigbrojoseph

Follow my friend, XxJustAPotatoxx
I would walk onto the train, I would see an inkling? She had purple tentacles, and wore what looked like a Crown on her head, the Crowned figure merely looked at me with little interest, and went back to doing something, maybe on Tumblr.
I wandered for a while, eventually talking to somebody named Padre, he said he would give me souvenirs, or something like that is he shows me something called "Mem Cakes"
(A/N I was so tempted to write meme cakes XD)
I would take out my "CQ-80" and I went to "Fake Plastic Station"

'Strange...' I thought, 'To get off, I have to pay?'
I payed the 100 CQ-Points, and I would barrel roll myself into the station,
PAK!
PAK!
PAK!
Which was the sound the boxes made as I broke them, grabbing some armour on the way, a Sanitized Octoling with a Octoshot strolled her way towards me, I gasped in horror as then I realized it wasn't the time to gape over a fallen comrade's loss of free will, because at this point she was 3 meters away, as she was previously 20 meters away, I would start to make an ink path as she would fire my direction, I would dodge, as soon as I got far enough, I would superjump high into the air, and I would drop three bombs around my former comrade, splatting her.
I would move on to the next room, splatting the boxes, and getting the best armour possible, and my eyes would go wide seeing a couple of octoling wielding a splat roller and a  splatbrella, so I would take cover behide some plastic trees, and I would take care of the Brella Octoling, the. I would bomb Roller Girl, finally, with my spirits brimming with a shining confidence, I would step into what looked like the final room, all I would see was a rectangular prism podium which looked to be roughly 10 meters tall, and a Sanitized Octoling, wielding Splat Dualies, she would immediately activate an inkjet, I took advantage, quickly made an inkpath and ink the podiums wall.
I would quickly splat the Octoling our of the air.
I would see what looked like... I don't even know... but, I fired my Splattershot at.. the pole thing, and I would touch it, which officially meant I completed my mission.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 7K 62
Izuku was like any other child his age. Excited about the quirk that will make them a hero. As his quirk came in his friends and peers began feeling...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...