Heart Open (Kendall and Y/N)

By JeMeEnFous

You and Kendall are in a secret relationship for 2 years. She cheated on You. A year after, your manager and... More

1. It's over
2. Set me up to you
3. Meeting you.. AGAIN
4. I need you
5
6
7. I saw London without you.
8. I missed you..
9. I still love you.
10. Who do you love?
11. Who do you love? Part II
12. Flashback.
13. Mess we've made.
14. How can i forgive someone?
15. I chose to forgive and to love.
16. Crazy Beautiful
17. Your Bestfriend
18. Making you jealous.
19. Jealous
20. Not afraid to love
21. Always protecting you
22. Can't hold me feelings
23. We can't hide our feelings
24. I love you.
26. Welcome to the Family
ANOTHER PROBLEM??
27. My rock
28. Can't stay mad at you
29. Fallin' all in you
30. She's the only one i love
31. Don't tell me it's over
32. Wrong
33. I give up
34. I wish you trusted me
35. Lost hope
36. Ready to lose you
37. Seperate lives
38. Stuck with you..
39. Nights like this
40. Nobody Compares to YOU.
41. Back to you
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
42. Forever Yours.
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
AUTHOR'S NOTE
A/N:
NEW BOOK RELEASED:
A/N:
It's Gotta Be You. (Sequel of Heart Open)

25. Marry me?

9.3K 208 31
By JeMeEnFous

Y/N'S POV

After we eat breakfast on a restaurant, we came back to the hotel. I told Kendall i wanted to take her out tonight, but i'm going to run some errands first.

"Holy fuck i'm freaking out!" I said to them while i'm walking back and forth.

"Why are you freaking out? And why are we in your hotel room?" Kylie asked me.

"I'm going to ask Kendall to marry me." I said to them.

"Fuck! Oh my god! I'm so happy!!" Kylie hugged me. All of them congratulate me.

"I'm going to ask your help that's why i called Hails to come here."

"That's why you fucking pinched my arm!" Bella said to Hailey and slap her arm.

"Okay, hurry the fuck up because i told Ken that i forgot something on my hotel room." Gigi said to me.

I told them what to do, the Hadids sisters are going to distract Kendall the whole day so she won't suspect anything. Kylie and Cara will set up something in Camden Town. Hailey will keep me company to run some errands around town.

It's already 6 in the evening when me and Hailey got back at the Hotel. We bought some stuffs to decorate Kendall's room. I'm going to propose to her there, as much as i want to propose her to Camden town i can't because i don't want to draw some attention in there.

Kendall wanted our dinner date to just be casual, she loves simple things. She doesn't like fancy dates on a fancy restaurant.

I

put on my clothes, i don't wear make up because i don't like chemicals on my face and i don't like make ups actually. I text Gigi and Bella about the things the me and Hailey bought. They can get it at my hotel room and set it up in Kendall's.

I knocked on Kendall's door and she opened the door immediately and pull me into a hug.

"I missed you! Where have you been?" She asked me.

"I missed you too love. I run some errands, ya know for my album. You ready?" I lied. "And by the way, you look beautiful." I added.

"Aww. You are too love. Let's go? I'm hungry." She hooked her arms on mine and closed her door behind her.

We are already at the lobby when Kendall remembered that she didn't locked her hotel room. "Baby i didn't lock my hotel room. We have to go back."

"No love it's fine, i'll just text Gigi to lock it." I said to her.

We exit the hotel and we hop in on the car. I drove to Inamo Camden, Kendall told me earlier that she's craving for a Pan Asian Cuisine.

Me and Hailey reserved one of the igloo at the rooftop terrace. It's a beautiful private area with its own bar and 2 private igloos.

Kendall ordered a dragon roll and sweet chili prawn tempura, i ordered black pepper fillet of beef and wakame salad. We talked about our relationship, and random stuff. She asked me if i ever think of settling down and i learned that she wanted to have 5 kids. Holy shit that is so many mini versions of me and her.

"I know a place around here that serves a delicious ice cream. You're going to get your mind blown!" I said to her.

"Well then, to the ice cream shop!!" She yelled like a cute kid.

We just walk down the street as i saw the Cereal Killee Café. They serve the best ice cream in Camden. I held her wrist and dragged her to the Café. I checked my phone i saw the time.

Kylie told me that we need to be at the center of the Camden town market. Exactly 8:30 the fireworks will explode in the sky. It's already 8:29.

"Babe, come here!" I pulled her closer to me. "Just look up in the sky." She looked at me confusedly.

"What about the--" The fire works lit up the sky.

After a couple of minutes of colorful fireworks the last firework lit up saying "I LOVE YOU".

"OH MY GOD!! This is so beautiful!" Kendall said to me.

"Only for you Kenny." I said to her and kissed her forehead.

"Y-you did this f-for me?" She asked me and she looked surprised.

"I'm not going to take all the credit because Cara and Kylie helped me with this." She just hugged me.

She buried her face into my neck and i felt her tears running through my skin. "Ken, why are you crying?" I asked her. "Baby stop crying. Didn't you like it? I'm sorry."

"No love, i loved it. T-thank you.. It's just that--" She's crying again. Oh my god i think she knew that i'm going to propose to her and she's not ready. Holy fuck.

"It's just what kenny?" I wiped her tears from her cheeks.

"It's just that, you are the only one who actually put so much effort in me."---"T-thank you Y/n. For everything.."

"I love you Ken, so fucking much. I will do everything for you to make you happy."

"I love you too Y/n. Thank you making me happy, and i will spend the rest of my life making up to you. For all the mistakes i've done." We both shared a passionate kiss, we don't care if people are looking at us.

We walked back to the car and i texted Hailey that we are going back at the hotel. She replied that they're done with the decorations. After a 30 minute drive, me and Kendall arrived at the Hotel.

"Baby, i have a one last surprise for you and i want you to put this on you." I handed her the blindfold.

"You're not going to rape me, aren't you?"

"I don't have to do that love, if you know what i mean.. Careful." I held her hand as we are walking through the hallway back to her hotel room.

I opened the door and i saw what the girls did. It's beautiful..

I saw the Hadids sisters, Hailey, and Cara in the room. Kylie is holding her phone, taking pictures and videos i guess. They are giggling and laughing.

"Okay, what is happening?" Kendall asked me.

"You can take off your blind fold in 3..2..1.. Now." She took her blindfold off and she saw me standing in front of her with a rustic engagement ring box in my hand.

"Kenny i'm in this for the long ride, i'm here to make you laugh and smile, i'm here to stand by you at every corner, i'm here to go on the journey of life with you, till the end of time. I'm here now, i'm here forever." I kneel in front of her, she looked so stunned. "Will you make me the happiest person right now, and marry me?" Her eyes are already filled with tears and she nodded.

"YES!! A thousand times YES baby. Oh my god. I love you so much Y/N HUTCHERSON." I slip the ring into her finger. Then she pulled me into a kiss.

"Thank you for making me the happiest person in the world. I love you so much Kendall Nicole Jenner." I pecked her lips again.

The girls walked towards us cheering and giggling. I thanked all of the them for the help because i can't do anything without their help. Kylie hugged me and Kendall.

"After everything that happened between you guys. You still end up being together, i'm so happy for the two of you." Kylie said to us while wiping her tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 529 22
Kylie Jenner and Tyga have been together for 3 years now. Their future only lies in their hands. How will it turn out? That's only one of their prob...
85.2K 1.8K 73
Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner are secretly dating and have been for 2years. No one knows except the boys and parents. Things are perfect between th...
7.1K 135 20
SEASON 2!!! Welcome back to the chaos that is Katherine Kardashians life. Follow as she struggles with inner battles along with physical splitting he...
105K 3.9K 29
Being married for ten years to a CEO of a very prestigious company can take a toll on anyone. Justin and Kennedy Bieber met in highschool, from best...