FALLEN | TTC & JS

Par NOSLATT

― "you make it hard not to fall in love with you." | © 2019 NOSLATT | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED [ in the process o... Plus

[ EPIGRAM + CAST ]
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN

EIGHT

1.8K 124 173
Par NOSLATT

"Type your address in here." Tyler said, tossing his phone in my lap. I glanced down at the phone, picking it up.

We were in his McClaren, as he basically dragged me out of the house by my shirt after refusing to leave the seat.

Ferg ignored my dramatic pleads, and watched the situation unfold while eating his stupid fucking bacon.

I slowly typed my address into his phone, as he started the car up. The roaring engine startled me, almost dropping the phone from my hand.

He saw my reaction and chuckled to himself. I would tell him something about it, but I stayed silent, honestly wanting to catch a bus home.

"Yo, just drop me to the nearest bus stop, please?" I begged, as he looked over at me.

"For what? I'm driving you to your house." He said, adjusting his rear view mirror. "I don't want to ride with you. Shit feels awkward." I confessed, placing the phone back into his lap with my address in the text bar.

He looked downwards, saving the address in his phone before locking it. "Are you still wallowing about this morning?" He questioned, sighing deeply. His hand ran down his face, looking frustrated.

"Look, shit feels awkward to you. I'm fine, chill, calm, tranquil. So I suggest you just stop the yapping, and let me take you home." He said, uncovering his face.

"No, just take me to the bus stop, Tyler." I said, adamant on taking the bus home.

He grabbed me by my shirt, pulling me closer towards him. I was inches away from his face and body, I could literally feel the heat radiating from his body.

"Syre, shut the fuck up. You're so damn stubborn, you don't even realize when someone's trying to help you out. You just push them away in a time of need. I don't just give out rides to anyone; only people I care about. For the short amount of time I've known you, I just―" he paused, staring into my eyes.

"Nevermind. I'll take you to the bus stop, like you wanted." He said, releasing the grip on my shirt. He rode down his driveway, before driving down the main street.

The entire ride was silent, only noise heard came from the radio. My head turned towards him, and I could see his tighten jaw.

Why am I always upsetting this guy, when all I want to do is make him happy or at least bring him to the brink of happiness.

"Tyler, can you pull over real quick? I gotta puke." I lied, holding onto my stomach. He followed suit, pulling into the right side of the street. Once he came to a stop, I grabbed his hand from the steering wheel, holding them.

He face furrowed in confusion, as he looked down at our hands. I sighed lightly, closing my eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Tyler. Sorry for acting like a dick towards you. When the whole thing in your room happened this morning, I felt like a burden to you. That's why I asked for the bus ride. I got tired of my actions, just like you are now." I spoke, slowly opening my eyes to see his softened face.

"Syre, you're not a burden to me. You're a star, kid. A ball of energy and light who enlightens and brightens up every room, building and life it walks into. Just like mine." He said, planting a small kiss onto my knuckles.

He let go of my hands, unlocked his phone and set the directions to my house.

"Now I gotta make a U-Tu―woah!" He paused, as I unbuckled my seatbelt, pulling him into a hug.

By the way his body tensed up, I quickly pulled away. "Sorry." I apologized once again.

He smiled before grabbing my hand, pulling me back into his warm embrace. I felt his fingers run over my head, as his body practically engulfed mine. My body relaxed in his, until he slowly pulled away from me.

I didn't want to let go, yet I had to. If I had to choose between cuddling him or a billion puppies, oh I'm most definitely choosing the puppies. He'd join me though, ha.

I placed my seatbelt back on, as he drove in the direction to my apartment. The once tense silence is now comfortable, and I couldn't be more joyous.

+++

Once we arrived at the apartment complex, he parked his car and turned off the engine. He then unbuckled his seatbelt, while I looked over at him.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked, curiously. "I'm walking you inside of your home. Gotta keep an eye out for you. Now c'mon." He said, stepping out of his car.

"Yes sir." I murmured underneath my breath, opening the car door, stepping out myself. I then walked towards the stairs, as he followed behind me.

As we walked up, I felt his eyes burn holes in my head. I looked back, as he tripped over his feet. My walking paused, immediately helping him up.

"Are you okay?" I asked, holding in my laugher. "Yeah, yeah. Just a klutz." He said, dusting his pants off. I continued to walk, piercing my lips together to keep from laughing.

When we reached the door, I went to reach into my pockets only to realize that I don't have any, and I'm not wearing my clothes.

"Shit, shit, shit." I said, knocking onto the front door. He's probably sleeping right now, and he's a hard sleeper. "What's going on?" Tyler asked, concerned.

"I'm sorry. I think I left my clothes at your house. My keys were in the pocket of my jeans." I sighed, biting down onto my bottom lip.

"Fuck me." I uttered softly, resting my head onto the door. "If you insist." Tyler replied, unbuttoning his pants. My head snapped towards him, as a smirk fell onto his face.

"Now is not the time to be joking around, Mr. Oknoma." I spoke in a serious manner, knocking on the door rapidly, hoping he'll answer.

"Who said I was joking?" He said, before feeling his arms wrap loosely around my waist, forcefully pulling me closer.

His body was now pressed upon mine, feeling his large bulge against my lower back.

"I did. Now back up off of me." I said, attempting to pull away from him, but it seems as if his grip only tightened.

"Now that isn't very nice, Mr. Smith." He said, as I chuckled. The whole mimicking thing. It's cute.

"Tyler, please stop." I begged, giving up at this point. "Yeah, beg for me to stop." He teased, making me laugh out loud. He joined me in laugher, before forcing me to turn around, facing him.

"You don't know how happy you make me. You're a stubborn brat, but shit, Syre. You make it work. It's cute on you, and you only. Annoying, but cute." He confessed, while his hand roamed my back. My hands simply rested on his shoulders.

"Do I really make you happy?" I questioned, not believing what he said. "The happiest." he said, moving his head downwards to plant a kiss onto my cheek.

The door then open, as I saw Jordan leaning onto the door frame. He had a black durag on his head, with a silk robe and pants set to match. Along with the blunt planted in between his lips.

"Damn, Sy. You cheating on me now? I see how it is." Jordan teased, as he walked away, leaving the front door open.

"Oh shut it, you bum." I joked, laughing softly. I felt Tyler's vibrato on my fingers as he laughed as well.

Tyler and I looked back at each other, before pulling away quickly, noticing we were still holding onto each other.

He rubbed the back of his neck, with a smile on his face.

"Thank you for the ride, and for providing me with your room to sleep in. It was very generous of you." I said, placing my hands behind my back.

"Of course. Thank you for keeping me company for the night and day." He said, as I blushed lightly.

"Oh, I'll be sure to send your clothes back, washed and folded." I noted, looking downwards.

"Yeah, same here." He simply replied, placing his hands into his pockets.

"Well, enjoy the rest of your day. I'll see you around." I said, stepping backwards into my house.

"You too, baby." Tyler replied, before walking down the stairs. I closed my door, mentally screaming in my head.

"You two on the baby stage now? That was quick, quick." Jordan spoke, before taking a sip of whatever was in his mug.

"Nah, we aren't, Jordan. Syrebear was just taken." I replied, smiling to myself.

"You're taken alright, taken by Tyler." He teased once again. "Shut up! Oh my God." I said, walking towards him with my hand risen. That was his cue to make a dash for it, and I stood in place, laughing.

I doubt we'll actually get together.

My phone then vibrated in my hand. I unlocked it, and read the message.

Tybear: I got a concert next week. Wanna come?

My bottom lip tucked in between my teeth as I used my thumbs to type within the text box.

Me: Of course.

― HOW DO YOU LIKE IT SO FAR?
LEAVE A COMMENT.
THANK YOU!

A/N:

I genuinely don't know what the
hell I just wrote. I did this in one go.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

239K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
192K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
605K 36.8K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...