Counting Stars :: Hidan Fanfic

By 123Joleen

Avory is a young woman who is the last of her clan has recently joined the Akatsuki. After being alone most o... More

The New Girl (Chapter 1) :: Hidan Fan fic
Past (Chapter 2) :: Hidan Fan fic
Home (Chapter 3) :: Hidan Fan fic
The Slip (Chapter 4) :: Hidan Fan fic
Feelings (Chapter 5) :: Hidan fan fic
Monster(Chapter 6)::Hidan fan fic
Savior(Chapter 7)::Hidan fan fic
Safe(Chapter 8) ::Hidan fan fic
Realization (Chapter 9)::Hidan Fanfic
Behind the Crimson Door (Chapter 10) :: Hidan Fanfic
Attack(Chapter 11) :: Hidan fanfic
Deal (Chapter 12) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Killing Loneliness (Chapter 13) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Breaking the Seal(Chapter 14) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Powers (Chapter 15) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Even More Powers? (Chapter 16) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Almost Told you that I Loved You (Chapter 17) :: Hidan Fan Fic
One or the Other (Chapter 18) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Let Go? (Chapter 19) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Deal with a God (Chapter 20) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Offical (Chapter 21) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Can he Change? (Chapter 22) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Sick (Chapter 23) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Trapped (Chapter 24) :: Hidan Fanfic
Awake (Chapter 26) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Positive (Chapter 27) :: Hidan Fan fic
Keeping It(Chapter 28) :: Hidan Fan Fic
No Control (Chapter 29) :: Hidan Fan Fic
IMPORTANT *possible Trigger*
Special Child? (Chapter 30) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Battle (Chapter 31) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Distance (Chapter 32) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Its Time (Chapter 33) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Gone(Chapter 34):: Hidan Fan Fic
Growing Up (Chapter 35):: Hidan Fan Fic
THE SPIN OFF IS OUT!

Hurt(Chapter 25) :: Hidan Fanfic

4.6K 202 47
By 123Joleen

I felt like I was in this place forever, but it was probably more like a few hours. Having nothing to do was enough to make you go nuts. I was sitting on the ground spinning my empty plate on it's side when I saw a swirl of wind. It was Tobi.

"Having fun Avory?" he asked.

"Loads of it." I said standing up.

"Well that's good to hear. Because you're going to be here a little while longer." I growled and charged him but went through him. I wasn't expecting that at all and I tripped and fell the the ground.

"Let me out of here!" I shouted as she started to disappear.

"Soon enough Avory. Soon enough." he said and he was gone. I growled and punched the ground.

*~*~*~*~*

Hidan gave up looking for Avory. She must want to be alone. He sighed and started one of his longer rituals.

Meanwhile, Tobi was getting his things in order.

"Are you sure you are prepared enough for this ceremony?" Zetzu asked him.

"Of corse I am. The only problem is what to do with her when I'm done. I didn't expect her to be this well liked by everyone." Tobi said as he read trough some papers. "Then again I won't be here. Maybe I will just get rid of her myself." He said.

"Then the plan can begin." Zetzu said.

"Yes. The plan will begin as soon as I gain her immortality."

*~*~*~*~*

I sighed trying to think of a way out. Maybe next time he comes here I can grab onto him. But I went right through him last time. I let out an annoyed groan as I leaned back against a large rock.

"I wonder . . ." I said to myself. "Chance!" I shouted. Nothing. "Chance I need you!" I shouted again. "Some help you are." I mumbled. Then again maybe he can't get here, where ever here is. I started to walk around out of boredom but it was all the same. Just strange square rocks and nothingness.

"Avory." I heard and turned to see Tobi standing a little way aways. Before I could tell at him he snapped his fingers and a stone slab came up behind me. Metal straps held me down to the slab by my neck,wrists and ankles.

"What the- let me go!" I shouted as I tried to pull free.

" You shouldn't struggle Avory. It will only make it worse on yourself."

"Who are you?!" I demanded as he walked closer to me. He moved his hand to his mask as he stopped in front of me.

"I suppose I could show you." he said as he pulled his mask of and tossed it to the side. My eyes widened. Half his face was scarred,he has short black spiky hair and a red eye. The sharingan.

"You- you're an Uchiha?!" I said.

"Yes. I am. But that doesn't matter. What matters is the ceremony." He said as he ripped my shirt off, leaving me in my bra. He pulled out a small brush and ink pad from his cloak and started to draw something on my stomach.

"What the hell are you going to do to me?!" I shouted as I tried to escape.

"You will see soon enough." he said and took his cloak and shirt off. He them drew a similar design on himself. He walked over to me and bit his thumb. He made a bunch of hand signs then smirked as he harshly slammed his hand onto my stomach. I immediately started to feel a burning electric pain shooting throughout my body.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!" I screamed in pain as it got more intense. I felt like my energy was leaving my body. My screams were tiring me as they slowly stopped though the pain was still coursing through me. My vision was blurred and hearing muffled. I could feel my consciousness drifting away.

"Don't worry Avory. It will all be over soon." Tobi said as as the darkness engulfed me.

*~*~*~*~*

Tobi took his hand off her and looked at her unconscious body. He snapped his fingers and the restraints opened causing her to fall to the ground.

"I can't just leave her in here." he said as he looked at her. He bent down and picked her up then left.

He was in his room again and put her on his bed.

"What are we going to do with her?" Zetzu asked.

"I'm not sure yet. We can't just leave her stay here. Especially with Hidan."

"What else can we do?" Zetzu asked then they both looked over at Avory as she sat up. Her eyes locked with Tobi then widened.

"What the hell did you do to me?!" She shouted and stood up.

"That's not your concern. I'd be quiet of I were you." Tobi said. She growled.

"I will not be quiet! Hid-!" she started but Tobi quickly grabbed her by the neck and held her up so her legs were dangling.

"Don't make this harder on your self."

"Fuck you," she said with a horse voice and spat on him.

"You're going to wish you haven't done that." Tobi said and harshly threw her against the wall, knocking the air out of her. He walked up to her then started to kick her stomach. Tobi stopped after a while a grabbed her by the hair and lifted her up. There was blood coming from her mouth , most likely from the blows to her stomach. He tossed her to the side and looked to Zetzu. "Get rid of her."

"Yes sir." Zetzu said and picked up Avorys limp body then left through the floor.

----------

A few miles from the base Zetzu found a crack in the earth. It was small and narrow but probably about twenty or thirty feet deep.

"H-hidan." She mumbled weakly. Zetzu sighed and dropped her down the hole. When he heard the thud her body made he quickly left.

*~*~*~*~*

I couldn't move and I could hardly breath. I could feel blood dripping from my head though I didn't know why. I opened my eyes and I could hardly see. It was dark but it seemed some light was coming drone above me. I wince as I moved my head to look up. I was in some type of hole. I could see the sun fading as dark clouds covered it.

I winced every time I took a breath in because it felt like daggers every time my lungs filled with air.

I'm not going to last long like this and I don't seem to be healing. What did Tobi do to me?

'Hey A what up?' I heard Chance. I could hear he was above me. 'Avory?' I heard him ask again.

"Ch-chance." I said weakly but it echoes trough the hole. I could see his head peer over the edge then poof down toward me.

'What the fuck happened to you?!'

"Tobi. H-he did something." I said in pain.

'Shit. You aren't healing either. Stay calm. I'm going to try to get Hidan. And don't die.' he said and poofed.

I hope he hurrys. I don't know how long I can hold out down here. I started to feel cold drops on me as it started to rain.

*~*~*~*~*

Hidan was in his room quietly praying since Kakuzu was out. All of a sudden he started to see some things, Almost like a vision. It was like he was going from his room through the base.

'She's in trouble.' a male voice said as the vision continued through the base and into the forest. Avory? Hidan thought as he constrained. It seemed like it was going on for a while when the movement jolted to a stop. The angle turned to a small hole and into it where he said Avory in very bad condition. Hidans eyes snapped open.

"Fuck." he said and got up, grabbing his scythe then running out of the room. He wasn't sure if what he saw meant anything all he knew was he hasn't seen Avory all day and that wasn't like her at all. He ran out of the base to be hit with heavy rain. He looked around and tried to remember what he saw. The large oak tree, he remembered that. It was pretty much a straight shot from there. He started off in that direction as the rain started to get worse.

He was running for a good 30 minutes when he saw the area the vision stopped at. He looked around for a hole but couldn't find it. He felt a strange wind blow toward a bush and he walked over to it to see the hole hiding behind it. It was very narrow and deep. Hidan squinted his eyes and saw a small mass at the bottom. He jumped down and his heart sank.

"Avory!" he shouted and picked her up. She was ice cold and soaking wet. He looked up and down her battered body and stopped at her chest. She was hardly breathing. "What the fuck happened to you?" he asked as he jumped out of the hole. He started to make his way back to the base when he heard her cough a little. He looked down to see her coughing up blood.

"H-hidan." She mumbled weakly.

"Avory! Fuck. You need to stay with me! Don't fall asleep!" he shouted at her.

"Head." she said making him look at the large gash.

"Fuck. We'll be at the base soon. Just don't fucking die on me Avory." Hidan said as he ran carefully through the forest back to the base.

-------------

Hidan quickly ran into the infirmary and luckily Sasori was there.

"Sasori I need your fucking help." Hidan said as he put her on the bed.

"What happened to her?" Sasori asked as he walked over.

"I don't fucking know. I found her in a deep ass hole in the forest. She isn't healing . . ." Hidan told him. Sasori could easily see the worry plastered all over his face.

"Move. I need to check her head." he said and Hidan moved out of the way. He watched as Sasori checked her eyes and felt her head. When he touched one spot she wince.

"Don't you fucking hurt her!" Hidan yelled.

"Calm down. I'm checking for a skull fracture. I'm pretty sure she has one but it's not misplaced bone. Probably a hairline fracture."

"I don't know what the fuck that shit means."

"She cracked her head but it won't need anything major. It will heal on it's own." sasori said as he looked at the rest of her. "She's covered in scraps and bruises."

"She fell down that fucking hole."

"No. These bruises are from her being beat." He said looking at Hidan.

"Don't fucking look at me like that!! I would never fucking do that to her!" Hidan shouted as he grabbed Sasori by his neck.

"If you want me to help her. I suggest putting me Down." Hidan growled and let go of him. "If you didn't, someone else beat her." he said and walked over to a cabinet and grabbed an IV and two bags along with a syringe. He used the syringe to get a blood sample and then Hooked up her IV.

"What's In those?" Hidan asked.

"Ones regular fluids and this one is morphine for her pain. I'll have to clean her cuts and that big gash on her head. You might want to leave."

"No. I'm staying right fucking here. I'm not leaving her. . ."

Sasori looked at Hidan and nodded. Sasori was glad Hidan wasn't the one who did this. He knew Hidan cared so much for Avory but he was still Hidan.

After about an hour Avory was cleaned and bandaged.

"She's going to be out for a while but you're welcome to stay here. I have other things to do. Sasori said and Hidan nodded as he pulled a chair up to the bed.

Hidan grabbed her hand and held it as he looked down at her. She was going to be okay but he wanted to make whoever did this to her suffer.

One thought was buzzing in his head.

Why wasn't she healed by now?

________________

Well, I hope you guys liked this chapter!!!!

Please don't forget to Vote and comment. I love hearing what you all have to say!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 278 14
Air is a young girl who belongs to an explicit clan just like the Uchiha and they also resonate within the Hidden Leaf everything was fine and everyo...
24K 547 15
Yuki Ayumu was an ordinary girl that loved Naruto. Specially the Akatsuki. She wishes she could be apart of that world. Unfortunately, she dies in a...
1K 49 14
(Diedra×Reader) (WARNING: Lemon) Jay is an ordinary girl. She finds a mysterious box full of DVDs, labeled Naruto. She started watching them. One nig...
458K 7.1K 26
Collection of Akatsuki Lemons these are Xreader lemons and will be smutty.. I will take requests so just message me. I do not own Naruto or any of it...