Nae Rishte 2

By SovArshi

Both Lavanya and Arnav get engaged to each other and married ritually but not legally. What happened to Khush... More

prologue
Decision has been made
a shocking proposal
the new year with a good start
WHAT!
Thanks
7 months later
away from here...
this is it.
The Condition is layed.
A week later...
It is going to happen...
I am going to pamper you
The DEVIL and The ANGEL
Pent Up
Reliving old nightmares....
more to it than what meets the eye
Note
Carelessness
Unspoken Realities
Sweet temptions
Shadows of Resilience

I am so sorry...

5.3K 231 34
By SovArshi

Lavanya's POV...
"I am so happy for Arnavji's new store. I can't believe after 4 years of hard work he finally established his store in Dubai. I then think about how Arnavji and I got married. How my father used me to pay off his debts. That is why Arnavji married me because my father owed Arnavji millions of Rupees. So my father said to naniji to get me and Arnavji married as he cannot pay off the loan."
My thoughts are broken when someone enters my room.
Lavanya: "Di you wanted something."
Anjali:" No I came to check if you were fine."
Lavanya: "yeah I am good."
Anjali: "I know you are not fine and why wouldn't you as another woman is carrying your husband's child."
Lavanya: "You are right di but what else could I have done. At least the family now has their heir."
Anjali: "Lavanya you know what if Chotte had remarried you would not be as happy as you presently are."
Lavanya: "Di thanks for all the support when I spoke to you to bring the remarriage idea with the help of mami you both did it."
Anjali: "Lavanya I will do everything to keep you and Chotte happy."
Lavanya: "I know di."
Mami: "Anjali betiya come downstairs to help with the preparations.
Anjali: "Coming mami."
Anjali: "Come let's go downstairs."
Arnav entered:"Di you go i need to speak to Lavanya. "
Anjali:"Ok."
Anjali leaves.
Lavanya:"Arnavji what is the problem. "
Arnav:"We have a huge problem."
Lavanya:"What problem."
Arnav:"Your parents phoned nani to ask when your godhbaree is, nani told them to come today and as per Khushi's condition everyone thinks you are pregnant."
Lavanya:"WHAT!Now what should we do."
Arnav:"Mami suggested that when your parents come we will make them meet you and then when we send them downstairs before you. So khushi will take your place by covering her face with the veil. Your parents said they will be here in 30 minutes."
Lavanya:"Yeah good idea. But i can't come out of this room then."
Arnav:"Sorry Lavanya there is no other option." He pulled her into an embrace.
Lavanya:"It is fine. All of our happiness depends on this and if i scariface a little it is ok because i am going to get so much happiness once the baby comes so what's thebig deal."
Arnav:"I love you Lavanya. "
Lavanya:"What? What did you say Arnavji?"
Arnav:"Ji you heard correctly. I am so sorry that i am saying so late. But i really do love you. "
Lavanya:"I love you too Arnavji."
And they both hug each other.
"Uhmm..." ArYa broke apart and looked towards the door and saw Khushi standing there.

( imagine Khushi instead of PZ and also with a cute smile.)
Lavanya:"Hi khushi how are you?"
Khushi:"I am good La."
Lavanya:"Come let's dress you up."
Khushi entered the room with zoya.
Lavanya told khushi that her family is coming so in 30 minutes Lavanya did Khushi's hair and Zoya put the minimum of make-up on Khushi's face. She put khushi in a robe and told her to sit on the bed. Zoya went to the Guest room to change while Lavanya went into the walk in closet to put Khushi's lehenga on also a pillow that looks like a 7 month belly which was covered by they dupatta. After some time Zoya came and told them that Lavanya's family is here as well as some of Khushi's neighbours (La and Khushi are neighbours. )
Zoya put a chair in the walk in closet and told khushi to sit there until she is called out.
Lavanya sits in front of the dressing table and zoya stands behind her and starts doing a hairstyle for Lavanya.
Lavanya's mom enters with some ladies.
Lavanya'smom:"Oh my. Beta you are looking so beautiful. My not catch an evil eye."
Lavanya:"Ma."
She bends and touches her mother's feet.
Zoya:"Aunty why don't you go done and i will bring Lavanya. "
Lavanya's mom:"Sure. Come let us go." She told the other ladies.
Once Lavanya's mom left tgey call Khushi out and Lavanya takes out the lehenga and put on a robe while khushi puts on the lehenga they then cover Khushi's face with the help of the veil on Khushi's head.

The preparation for Khushi's Godhbaree was underway and everything had to be perfect as it was for their Chotte's baby.

It was time for the godhbaree and the pundit called for the soon to be mother.

Khushi walked down the staircase with Zoya by her side. Both of them were looking stunning especially Khushi.

Khushi's outfit

Khushi's jewellery

The prayer started and everyone came to Khushi and with gifts and blessings.  Some games were played and soon they function was over and khushi went to the guest house to  change. Khushi went into the guest room and Lavanya went downstairs after a few minutes. Arnav went to the Guest house and handed Khushi a beautiful Orange anarkali.
Arnav:"Khushi here where this because it was made especially for you to not to look pregnant. "
Khushi:"Thank you Arnavji. "
Arnav was about to leave when suddenly he heard.
Khushi:"Ahh..."
Arnav:"What khushi are you fine."
Khushi:"The baby kicked. Huh there the baby kicked again." She his hand on her belly that was still covered by the dupatta.
Arnav:"Oh MY God my child kicked for the first time." He then bend down on his knees and held her waist and gently pulled her closer."
While he said that Lavanya's mom was walking past as she came looking for Arnav and she witnessed the scene.
Lavanya's mom's POV...
"Arnav is having an affair. I need to speak to Lavanya about this. Wait oh my god... Khushi betiyaan is Arnav's mistress. She must have seduced Arnav because she needed money for her father's business. Khushiwill see how i ruin her life for being my daughter's sautan."

Soon after that Lavanya's parents left and once her mother went home she informed the whole of laxinagar residents and they were all disgusted by khushi. They planned how to make her pay.
Arnav's success party had finished and he offered to drop Khushi off home, while Zoya went to the Hooda mansion with Adi and Arjun.

Outside Khushi's house...
Arnav:"Khushi take care off yourself and the baby ok. You can call me any time i will answer. Ok."
Khushi:"Ok Arnavji i will go now i am very tired."
Arnav:"Ok see you tomorrow. Goodnight. "
Khushi:"Goodnight Arnavji. "
She gets down of the car and goes into the house and closes the door and after Arnav made sure she is safe he left.

After sometime khushi heard the door bell she opened it and saw some of the young men she knew from the community who were in his late 20s.
K

hushi:"May i help you bhaiya?"
:"Oh you can definitely help us." They move closer to Khushi entering her house. One of them grabbed Khushi's dupatta and throw it on the floor. And tore the jacket of her anarkali and said:"Why don't you gave us some of what you gave Lavanya's Husband. "
Khushi started crying and was now very scared:"Wh... at... what d...o you mean."
:"You definitely know what i mean. But i still will tell you... the same stuff you gave ASR that got you pregnant. "
Khushi:"I think you all are mis...taken."
:"Oh i am not darling." He grabbed her face to kiss and khushi pushed him. Khushi screamed:"HELP SOMEONE ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE.!"
"You F**king Sl*t." Another man said as he slapped her and pushed on the floor "how many homes did you break? How many men did you sleep and got pregnant with their children? Homewrecking bit*h."  he continued as he continuously punched and kicked her stomach and he and his gang then left.
"Who knew we had a wh*re in our community." They snicker as they walk out of Khushi's house.
Khushi was in so much of pain she dragged her body to her bedroom and grabbed her phone from th bed and called Arnav...
After the third ring Arnav picked up the phone.
Arnav:"Khushi are you ok. Are you craving something?"
Khushi:"Ar...na...vji... ahhh... come... pain. Blood... ahh m...y ba...by ... co...me fa.. fasr." She said gasping for breath and yelping in pain.
Khushi cut the call and laid her back against the wall with tears in her eyes..." Heyy Devi maiyya mere bacha ko raksha karo." She continued saying in her mind.

As soon as Arnav heard khushi in pain he got up from the bed got his keys informed Lavanya and rushed to Khushi's house...
Arnav stood by the entrance saw the door open and stepped inside and saw blood he rushed to Khushi's room and saw her in a pool of blood and she looked at him with tears in her eyes.
Aranv:"Khushi!" He gently picked her up bridal style and she passed out in his arms.

He rushed to the hospital and left the car in front of the hospital and carried Khushi to the emergency ward. Dr Mehta was called and she was shocked at the sight that was in front of her. She took khushi to the I.C.U unit and Arnav went and filled th forms.
He then saw his family coming and he informed them that khushi is in the I.C.U unit. All the Raizada ladies were praying for Khushi and the baby's life.

Meanwhile...
At the Hooda mansion...
Adi's phone rings and he looks with sleepy eye and sees it the doctor phoning.
Adi:"hello doctor. "
Doctor :"Mr hooda come to the hospital your wife is responding."
Adi got of his bed scream for Arjun when he reached downstairs.
Arjun and Zoya wakes up and goes to the hall.
Adi:"Pooja is responding. Arjun let us go."
Arjun:"Bhai take zoya with you as we can't leave two women alone in the night ."

Adi:"Ok."
Z

oya and Adi leaves.
At the hospital they both see the Raizada family and find out something happened to khushi but they decide to go by Pooja first. They reach pooja's ward and enter her room they see Pooja's opening and she tells Adi...
Pooja:"Adi please do me a favour."
Adi:"Sure Pooja tell me."
Pooja:"I don't think i will survive for long but when i die please marry Zoya. When i was unconscious i heard how fond you, Arjun and ma is of her. She also cares for you all. Zoya are you fine with this."
Adi and Zoya:"Ok."
Pooja starts gasping for breath and tears where in everyone's eyes. Suddenly all movement of Pooja's stopped. Her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open. Her heartbeats stopped...
Doctor:"I am so sorry Mr Hooda we could not save her."
Adi:"Poojaaaaa.... pooja please wake up you can't leave me like this please wake up. This is not funny. You know i hate these jokes please wake up." He starts crying. Zoya put her hand on Adi's shoulder and comforts him...
Once he had pulled himself together he went and signed release forms for pooja's body and Zoya informed Arjun...

The other side of the hospital...
Anjali:"Devi maiya please be with our khushi."
Dr Mehta:"I am sorry Mr Raizada but we could not save the child as it was already too late when you brought her to the hospital."
Everyone was crying hysterically. Even Arnav himself had tears in his eyes. The bundle of joy Lavanya and he waited so patiently is no more. His dreams for the baby had now been destroyed... he then had this feeling of revenge within him. He then saw Lavanya he went and hugged her.
Payal:"Dr can we go meet Khushi?"
Dr Mehta:"In about 1 hour you can meet her." She left.
Nani:"What harm did khushi betiyaan do to anyone that she was punished so  heartlessly."
Lavanya's mom:"Sorry naniji but Khushi and Arnav were having an affair. She was pregnant with his child despite her knowing that he was married to her best friend. So to punish her our community did this to her."
Lavanya:"Do you even know what you are saying. "
Lavanya's mom:"Yes i do."

Lavanya's parents leave.
Dr Mehta:"Mr and Mrs Raizada Khushi is now concious."
ArYa rushes to Khushi.
Khshi opens her eyes...
Arnav:"Khushi..."
Khushi:"Mere bacha. My child where is my child Arnavji. Arnavji my baby Arnavji they killed my baby. They killed your and La's baby Arnavji..." She cried out loud in agony and sadness.
Arnav pulled khushi in an comforting embrace and Lavanya was caressing Khushi's hair.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Author's Note
Please tap the '☆' as it will motivate me to continue writing.
Thanks for reading♡😊
Lots of love
SovArshi😙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 3.7K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
44.8K 1.5K 28
This story follows the timeline of the show IPKKND. (Entire storyline explained in the chapter). However,soon after the marriage contract expires, Kh...
265K 12.7K 41
A story based on the characters of Indian TV series Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Not related to the series, so can be read as an independent story too...
502K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...