Loving Her ~ Book FIVE

By HeatherJachmann

**BOOK FIVE of "The Taylor Family Series"** Aidan Taylor was left to raise his daughter Maci after the sudden... More

COPYRIGHT.
Loving Her
My Girl
Three's A Crowd
Speed
We Bought A Zoo
The Hangover
50 First Dates
Crazy, Stupid, Love
Guess Who's Coming For Dinner
The Morning After
The Holiday
The Hangover....part II
The Pursuit of Happiness
What To Expect When You're Expecting
Maybe Baby
Something's Gotta Give
Monster In Law
The Castle
Where The Heart Is
Autumn Sonata
Not A Chapter!!
Boys Don't Cry
Cheaper By The Dozen
The Hangover...Part III
The Princess Bride
Earth Angel
Untamed Heart
Forever Young
Ghost
Update Info
What Dreams May Come
10 Things I Hate About You
No Strings Attached
P.S. I Love You
The Proposal
Junior
Parenthood
She's Having a Baby
Family Update
Beaches
Nine Months
My Sister's Keeper
Road Trip
Sweet November
The Family Tree
Love or Whatever

Baby Boom

61.7K 1.3K 116
By HeatherJachmann

Baby Boom

31st July 2041 (Ash 33 wks 2 days, Georgie 29 wks 3 days, Lexi 30wks 4 days, Tahni 32 wks and 3 days)

Ashtyn's POV

God I feel like a blimp, my feet are swollen and my back is absolutely killing me. This little guy is causing so much pain this past week or two and it just increases by the day. I don't think I'll be able to get out of bed soon and according to Lexi, these Taylor boy babies are the biggest. Something to look forward to, not. But less than seven weeks to go and I'll be holding him in my arms and be finally rid of the aches and pains.

Today the pregnant chicks of the Taylor family are meeting up for brunch with the matriarch female of the family, Summer and having a relaxing kid free day. Cade had taken Mia and Evie to daycare with Aidan, who took Maci. Those two girls of ours have so much energy and it's getting harder to keep up with them. I might have to get Cade to stay home for the last couple of weeks, just so I can move around the house without the worry of running after one of them. That's how sore I've been getting.

It's also been five weeks since I last saw my bestie, I really wish she would've stayed here. I know she gets a little irritating sometimes but she's an amazing girl and I miss her like crazy and there's no one here to annoy me. When she came out of the appointment, she was very distant and I could tell that it wasn't her behind those eyes anymore. Something had changed in her and when she said she needed time away to get her self back, I knew she had to go.

I could also tell that she'd fallen in love with Jace. Now my little Macca was not one for the L word, and probably that feeling alone scared her to death. In the corners of my eyes, I watched their whole silent interaction and it was at that moment I knew. Jace was feeling the same but I could tell that they both hadn't admitted it to themselves. I wonder if they had spent a few more weeks together and told each other that they liked the other and started dating officially? We'll never know now.

She'd probably be still here if Jace wasn't already having a baby with Tahni. The woman that he already has three daughters with. Poor girl, I do feel sorry for her for getting caught in the middle of that, but it's too late now. Now look what's happened, she gave up something that she swore she'd never do. I'd never be able to go through with it. A knock at the door startled me as I was in my own spaced out world with my legs up on the couch and the sounds of some classical music played in the background. I thank Georgie for the music, it does help me relax faster plus I think Judd loves it.

"Hey Ash, can you snore any louder?" Georgie giggled as she walked through to the living room where I was resting. I turned my head slightly so I could see her, she was glowing beautifully and her belly was popping like mine.

"More like snorting with my eyes open." I laughed and sat up slowly, holding my massive bump as I go. I feel so breathless when I sit up for too long, his legs and feet dig into my ribs and I swear he's trying to suffocate me.

"Same thing. Anyways, are you ready to go?" she asked as she stood with her legs parted a little and she was swaying her hips from side to side gently as she rubbed over her belly. At least I'm not in this alone.

"Yeah, give me a sec. I need to pee again." I chuckled as I felt the baby roll on my bladder. Damn this kid is driving me bananas. If I can't breath, I'm sitting on the toilet leaking every five minutes. He is definitely like his Daddy and never gives me five minutes peace. I got up and did what I had to do and then when I got back out to the living room, Georgie was pacing around the room, she too looking extremely uncomfortable.

"Has the doc estimated how big your baby is?" I asked her as we walked out to the car. She stopped and frowned, then rubbed her belly again, she's been doing that a lot today. I hope that's not real labour, that baby is not ready to be born yet, Aidan would go nuts if anything happened before it's estimated time.

"I had my twenty eight week check up last week, they said bubs was average size." she shrugged but still looked down at her belly with a frown as she looked from mine to hers again. I think that little baby in there is porking up and may even be as big as this little guy. Apparently Brax still holds the Taylor record at 9lbs and 11oz. One of these babies will eclipse that this time, that I'm sure.

"Shut up, now get your ass in the car." she grumbled and then stormed her way into the car. I burst out laughing and the whole drive to Summer's place she ignored me, and gave me the occasional finger. She's funny and I've been loving getting to know Georgie, she's one of my bestest friends now and is up on my list with Macca. As she pulled up in the driveway, we could see Tahni walking up to the front door with Lexi, there's something about her that's a little odd lately. And for the life of me, I can't work it out but I'm not about to ask her that.

"It's so weird that we're all pregnant. Well, except for Izzy and I know she's getting itchy and it's pissing her off that she's missing out on all the baby talk we've been doing." Georgie said as she turned off the car and noticed that Izzy was walking up the path from the front of the house. Izzy looks refreshed and more alive than I'm feeling right now. It's a blessing that she's not, at least she can feel her feet and walk without waddling like a duck.

"Holy shit Georgie! Did your stomach explode over night, you're massive." Izzy whistled as she waited by the front door for us. I cringed as she said it, Georgie's face looks like she's about to kill anything soon and I don't think I want to see that.

"Fuck off." Georgie growled and then pushed passed Izzy and then slammed the door shut as she just about ran through it. Izzy stood there stunned at her friends outburst but the smirk on her face meant she had did it on purpose. Aidan's in for some fun tonight, just like last night when we heard their fight over washing. From what I heard, Aidan turned something white to a lovely new shade of pink and she wasn't too impressed. That's why Cade is not allowed in my laundry.

"I've just been teasing her about that in the car, she's a little on the sensitive side today." I chuckled and grabbed Izzy's hand as she held it our for me to grab so I could get up the step easier. I'm surprised Georgie didn't need assistance, but with the way she flew up there.

"I can tell. She's huge and just like Dad keeps saying, just like Aunty Katie. Poor Aidan." she laughed and walked to the door and opened it for us. I laughed and agreed, as many stories as I've heard about that comparison, I really wish I had seen Aunty Katie in full bloom. It would have been hilarious, just like it is with Georgie. When we entered the living room, Matt was in there laying on the couch sleeping and even letting out the occasion snore. He's recovered well from his surgery and is almost back to his normal self and it's such a relief for everyone that he's on the mend.

"Wow, that cake smells awesome." I said as I took a deep breath and just doing that was good. I think it's chocolate and everyone in this family know the best choco cake comes from Summer. Georgie is pretty good baker too, I love it when she cooks dinner, it's so good.

"It should, I made it." Summer joked, I chuckled and walked around to the stools that were along the kitchen isle. Lexi was on another and Tahni had her feet up on a recliner chair in the family room and was busy texting on her phone. Georgie was on the same side as Summer and was helping arrange some food. She never stops that girl, I see why she gets grumpy a lot, she never sits still and rests properly. I bet if Aidan were here, she'd be ordered to have her ass on the couch and not allowed to do a thing. He should never leave her unsupervised.

"So did you and Brax end up finding out what you're having?" I asked Lexi as she licked the bowl. Damn it, I was too slow in getting in here to claim that. First in, first served around here. She grabbed the spoon and wiped around the inside of the bowl and then held it up as she grinned like a madman and nodded.

"Yep, and I can't tell ya. It's a secret." she laughed and then shoved the spoon in her mouth, the chocolate cake mix making a mess all over her lips. I see she's really enjoying that, and there's no way she'll share that either.

"Come on Lex, put us out of our misery and just spill already. I'm dying here." Izzy sang dramatically as she came into the room from upstairs. Being in this family is just crazy, they are all so close and loving. It was a shock to the system at first but the more time I spend with them, the more I feel I fit it. Well I hope I do, as I am married to one of them.

"Fine, it's a baby and it's due in just over nine weeks." Lexi grinned and with one hand rubbing her belly and the other continued to spoon in mixture. So unfair as it looks like there was excess left in there too. Must learn to be faster around here.

"She's mean." Georgie chuckled. Those babies of Brax and Lexi are so adorable and cute and I'm sure he or her will be the same. I like how they've decided to keep it secret until the day, but I just couldn't keep that from Cade, I had to tell him. And I'm glad I did, we got to set up Judd's room with all these by toys and colours, it was really fun. You're never gonna see me giving birth to six kids, after this one comes, I'm only going let Cade impregnate me once more. Fuck that for a joke. Lexi might be bright and bubbly today, but most other days, she looks so exhausted, I'm surprised she knows what day it is.

"Is that all you're going to tell us? No surprise twin in there to make my son win the all time bet of more kids than me?" Matty's voice came through and I chuckled at the look on Lexi's face. Could you imagine that? They'll end up having three kids, the youngest three under one year old. That sounds very exhausting even saying that.

"Holy crap, no way. There's definitely just one in here and thank God that the vasectomy has taken affect and there will be no more babies. If there is, I'm killing your son." Lexi said amused, I'd kill Brax too, six is way enough for anyone. That's just madness if there was more than that.

"I better not bet on that then huh?" Matty joked, Lexi stopped laughing and Summer slapped Matty playfully on the arm. She don't need the jokes about it, those two are that fertile, they'd probably conceive a child just talking about.

"Go away Matthew, this is girl time." Summer gave him the look that meant he better piss off quickly and he did just that after he lightly kissed her lips and went up stairs. Lexi, Georgie and I, joined Tahni on the couch and gratefully put our feet up. My feet feel that fat and heavy, but I think that is my whole body. Summer handed us all a nice warm drink of tea and there are plates of snacks at arms reach. So needed to have this girly day, it'll be a while until we can do this sort of thing again. Specially before the babies come, afterwards we can have all the babies hangout for play time. That's one good thing of having them all around the same age.

"While it's just us girls here, I need to say something." Tahni suddenly spoke and sat up straighter, the look on her face serious with a hint of worry, maybe even pain in her eyes. She's not that easy to read but it's clear as day whatever she's about to say is going to be big.

"You okay honey, you're very pale and clammy?" Lexi asked her as she took a closer examination of her friend. I sat back and chewed on the brownie that Summer had made. This food is to die for, it's so irresistible and scrumptious.

"I'm okay but if I don't say this now, I'll chicken out and delay it even further. And that would be worse and I don't want that happen, so here goes." Tahni said as she kept her eyes on her feet and I could see her was tearing up and starting to get emotional about whatever it is she's about to say. All eyes were on her, and Summer was on high alert, Lexi was looking confused and Georgie and I were more worried about the food. Hey, I'm starving and I have big fat baby to feed.

"I've been dating my personal trainer for three months now, and he's the father of this baby." she whispered and I was mid chew and started to cough as I almost asphyxiated on the piece of brownie. Did I just hear what I thought I heard? I looked around the very silent room as Summer, Lexi, Izzy and Georgie now stare at Tahni. My eyes stayed facing away from her as I soaked in what she had just said. Jace is't this baby's father? What the fucking hell?

"Say that again." Summer said in a monotone as she kept her eyes planted on Tahni. It's hard to tell whether she's about to go nuts or cry, maybe both. I know if I was in her shoes I'd probably throw some kind of shit fit. Or maybe I heard her wrong? My ears might be playing tricks on me.

"Jace isn't the father to this baby. We've been separated for about 8 months now, we only made it official a couple months ago as you know. We foolishly decided to tell everyone that everything was fine and that we were expecting, in all honesty it wasn't. It would've only caused more pain later on, specially for our girls as we only wanted the best for them. When deep down, we were only making things worse." Tahni explained softly, she kept her eyes firmly set on Summer and Lexi as she she spoke. I sat there completely stunned and shocked. The thoughts in my head are now going super crazy. The main one being McKenna. Oh God! Now I feel sick, she sacrificed something special and for what? Nothing! She could've kept the baby and told Jace about it. My hand flew to my mouth as I felt the bile rise at the thought, everyone's eyes were now on my as I gasped and my eyes pretty much popped out of my head.

"I'm alright, just a bit of regurgitation." I said calmly as I placed my hand on my throat as it was burning. In fact, it's not far from it, it's getting that itchy and scratchy feeling and it's irritating.

"Ugh, I hate that." Georgie said with a shudder, yeah, it's not the best thing in the world. The room was once again silent and the vibes flying around the room were that suffocating that it was stirring up Judd and now he was kicking me hard. I placed my hands over my bump and rubbed over him smoothly to try and get him to stop. Lucky for me he didn't decide to kick my bladder, there's no way I can get off this couch right now.

"Can you please say something! Do you think I'm completely happy with the way things have turned out. Jace and I fell out of love, we tried and tried many times but there was just nothing left. Even after I told him about the baby, he was there for me. When he told me he met someone, I knew it was time to come clean about the whole thing, it was just harder saying that the baby is not his, than tell you guys that we had split. I don't want you to hate me because I'm not with your son anymore, that's the last thing I'd want, and with our girls slowly accepting the whole thing." Tahni burst into tears and Lexi was there in flash in wrapping her in her arms. I sat back and just looked around the room shocked as to what I've just heard.

"Jace has met someone? Who?" Izzy asked as she frowned. Tahni sniffled and wiped her tears away and then looked up at her with a lopsided smile.

"I don't know who, but I knew instantly after about the first week and that was a couple months ago now. He had that look in his eye and he seemed much more at peace with our whole situation. You'll have to ask him when he gets back, I'm sure he's been with her." she said as she still wiped the tears that fell away. I frowned, Jace had taken off a couple weeks ago, he said he needed to get away from here and that he had a lot of thinking to do. Everything sounds so messed up and confused.

"She's been here and stayed a few nights, we never met her though but we could hear them and she'd always be gone by the time we got up. Sneaky little bugger. I told Summer it sounded too intimate to be just a fling." Matty said as he walked into the room. He didn't seem so surprised at what has been said. He looked at Summer and they exchanged some kind of look and her gaze went back to Tahni and she held her hands out for her. The shocked looked on Tahni's face said it all, she wasn't expecting Summer to do that. Maybe tell her to get out of her house or something like that.

"Jace told us about the baby and everything else, I thought he was joking and then he took off and hasn't been home in weeks. Then you say all that and it's like, wow. It all makes sense now, but you don't have to worry honey. Matty and I will always be here for you. You are the mother of three of our grandchildren and that will never change. I just wish that you both came forward about this earlier, told us what was going on. We would have understood." Summer said as she looked into Tahni's eyes. Matty was now sitting beside his wife with his arm around her shoulder. Why can't my parents be like them?

"I'm sorry, it was hard enough telling the girls. They seem to be taking it okay but deep down it will be hurting them badly, they are still excited about the baby and they knew that something was going on with Jace and I. How can they not, they were around everyday to see it. I just kick myself in not doing it a better way. I just didn't want Josh to miss out on the baby stuff like Jace had when my parents took me away. I couldn't do that all over again and I know Jace wouldn't have wanted that either as he knows what it's like to miss out on everything, specially the birth. That killed me when Jace missed the lot, and I knew it killed him inside too." Tahni cried more and then Summer wrapped her in her arms. Wow, and here I thought my life was messed up. It was about a half hour later when everything had calmed down and we moved on from that depressing conversation. One that I know we'll hear about again soon, no doubt.

"I'll be back in a sec." I said as I tried to wriggle my fat ass out off the couch. God that thing was just calling for me to stay there, and I probably would have if Judd didn't just squeeze the life out of my bloody bladder. I'm pretty sure I let some wee out as well. How embarrassing! As I was drying my hands, my phone beeped with a new message and I grinned like an idiot when I saw who it was.

*Macca*

I miss your guts, I wish I was there to interrupt sexy time with your hubby lol... :P xxx

I chuckled and shook my head. I know that Cade doesn't miss that part at all and he's been actually happy that she's gone and not here to knock on the door when he's getting to the best part. I'm not going to tell her that though, but I'm sure she knows that. This is only about the fifth text I've gotten from her since she's left. I get one a week, it's enough for me to know that she's still alive and thinking about me. I miss her like crazy though, if only her parents lived across town and not five hours away.

*Ash*

Right back at ya! I'm sure Cade misses that dearly haha...he's my energising bunny that never dies and we do miss the odd interruption ;) xxx

I replied back, I'm happy that she's talking. I hope this means that she's getting better and moving past all that bad stuff that has happened. My phone vibrated with a new message and I was glad that I was getting more than just the one text and that she was trying. When I opened it though, I almost dropped the phone at the image I saw on the screen.

*Macca*

Just remember that I love you Ashy Lee...gtg ttyl :) xxx

I just stared at my phone for who knows how long. What the heck? If I wasn't pregnant, I'd be having a very large stiff drink right now. What a day, and here it was meant to be calming. Calming my ass, I think I get more at home with Mia and Evie. It was Tahni's news that wrecked the mood. Deep breaths and chill Ashtyn. Cade can fix it all later tonight in bed, hmm...maybe we should spice things up tonight, that might help. By the time Georgie and I got back home, it was almost time for the boys and kids to get beck. It wasn't a bad day afterall, we ended up watching a couple movies and just pigging out on snacks and talking babies and boys.

"We should plan a day out, you and me. I would kill for one of those pregnancy packages at the day spa, what do you think?" I asked Georgie as I was about to get out of the car. She turned to me with a huge smile.

"Hell yeah, I'm all up for that." she nodded fast and I could tell that she was begging for something like it. Good, that's what I was hoping she'd say.

"Sweet, I'll let you know once I get it booked so we can both arrange for the kids to be taken care of." I said as I got out of her car. It's handy living over the road from Aidan and Georgie.

"Sounds good, I better head in and start on dinner." she gave me a wave and then slowly made her way to the front door. I grinned and made my way home and as soon as I got inside, made the required arrangements for the spa treatment. God, a massage sounds like heaven right now. Grabbing my phone again, I opened up my messages and found the person I needed to text and sent them what I had to tell them.

*Ash*

It's all booked, the mother-to-be treatment for Miss G is on the 15th @ 1400 and goes for approx 18o mins :)

I smiled as I sent it. That day is going to be perfect, I know it will be. Within a minute I had gotten a reply and was glad my part in this was achieved easily. I'm looking forward to it.

*Aidan*

Thanks Ash! Now I just need to do the rest :)

I chuckled and hoped that whatever he's planning will turn out perfectly for the both of them. I'm sure it will though, because those two are perfect for each other. A yawn escaped my lips and I was going to go and have a hot bath but maybe I should just have a nap instead. Save bath time for when Cade gets home, he can wash my back. God that sounds like the best idea yet, i think I'll do that. Making my way through the house, I walked into our room and looked at the huge bed and sighed as it looked so inviting.

"Mummy's going to have sleeps now Judd, you be nice and have one too." I whispered to my belly as I carefully climbed onto the bed and opened up the covers. The crisp clean sheets making the bed feel even more comfy, the think quilt instantly wrapping around my body as I laid down. A light kick from my belly and then I felt him roll around just as I closed my eyes and then a couple more slightly harder kicks. Typical! He's going to be a naughty boy just like his daddy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter!

PLEASE VOTE and COMMENT!

HOLY SHIT! There are so many names to choose from lol... and it would have been easier for me if you guys only picked one name haha... remember i did say pick the sex and name of the baby that you wanted it to be lol (and some were repeated that has already been used)...anyways, it doesn't matter, I have written the majority down and it's in a bag ready to be picked and you'll find out soon at what was chosen. Thank you to those that left names :) and suggestions on proposals...they have helped a great deal, so thank you :)

Until next time, see you soon!

Heather xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 8.9K 28
***Please Note: This is the sequel to Love Makes the Heart Beat...If you haven't read that story yet, I suggest you read it first as there are some s...
1.6M 44.6K 38
This is the story of Jace Taylor..... BOOK SIX in the "Taylor Family Series" You can read this on it's own but if you want to full family experience...
3.6M 95.6K 51
"ONE BROKEN GIRL. FIVE POPULAR BOYS." • • • It's funny how life can be amazing at one moment t...
3.7K 248 26
Just to let you know, I'm terrible at descriptions. :((( Aiden Woods has been living alone with his abusive, alcoholic, father since the day his moth...