FROM STRANGERS TO SOULMATES...

By JuviaFullbuster234

Gray Fullbuster, a final year college student of Magnolia University moves out from his parents house to lead... More

PROLOGUE :- SAFE & WARM
CHAPTER 1 : FATEFUL ENCOUNTER
CHAPTER 2 : FORTUNE COOKIES
CHAPTER 3 : SISTER
CHAPTER 4 : WE MEET ONCE AGAIN
CHAPTER 5: OUR RINGS
CHAPTER 6 : BLUSHED CHEEKS
CHAPTER 7 : UR's CAKE WORLD
CHAPTER 8 : DATE-UNEXPECTED
CHAPTER 9 : I'M THERE FOR YOU
CHAPTER 10 : OOPS!!! GOT CAUGHT
CHAPTER 12 : WHO IS "SHE"?
CHAPTER 13 :- SLEEPOVER PARTY
CHAPTER 14 : HIS ANGER
CHAPTER 15 : I'M SORRY
CHAPTER 16 : BABY IN CARE
CHAPTER 17 : Her Thoughtful Revenge
CHAPTER 18 : GIRL'S TALK
CHAPTER 19 : HER FRIEND
CHAPTER 20 : DAY 1
CHAPTER 21 : REWARD OR NOT??
CHAPTER 22 : Hope She Remembers
CHAPTER 23 : GRAY'S EX
CHAPTER 24 : Making Her Feel Better
CHAPTER 25 : HIS FEELINGS
CHAPTER 26 : That Time Of The Month
CHAPTER 27 : WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
CHAPTER 28 : PORTRAIT
CHAPTER 29 : LOVE PROPOSAL
CHAPTER 30 : BEACH
CHAPTER 31 : DATE AND NIGHT
CHAPTER 32 : PARENT'S VISIT
CHAPTER 33 : DON'T INSULT MY GIRL
CHAPTER 34 : COUPLE'S QUARREL
CHAPTER 35 : HIS DREAM
CHAPTER 36 : SIBLINGS INTERACTION
CHAPTER 37 : CONFRONTATION
CHAPTER 38: GOOD BYE, MY GRAY
CHAPTER 39 : PERMISSION
CHAPTER 40 : HAPPY REUNION
CHAPTER 40.5 : HAPPY BIRTHDAY
CHAPTER 41 : JUVIA'S SICKNESS
CHAPTER 42:MARRIAGE PROPOSAL
CHAPTER 43:- GRUVIA WEDDING

CHAPTER 11 : INTERACTIONS

1.2K 41 16
By JuviaFullbuster234

FEW DAYS LATER

JUVIA'S POV 

I got well after two days but took leave from college as I was still feeling tired and fatigued.

The girls called up a few times to know about my condition. But neither did Gajeel-kun nor Jellal or Bora-kun called me.

I guess they must still be angry at me. But I don't know what's wrong with my boyfriend. Why was he ignoring me? Was he sick? Or did he meet with an accident?

Gray assured me that my brothers were convinced just stubborn enough to make up with me over the mobile.

I reached the college. Yeah!! Gray left earlier from that week as his practice time was shifted to morning hours for the upcoming sports event.

Today, I had only two classes. First, the literature and then business studies in the afternoon.

I went to the class and saw my brothers and my friends sitting in their respective seats.

I greeted them but only the girls and Natsu-san responded back. I felt bad and made my way to my seat.

"Gajeel!! don't be so cold towards her? She is being nice to you, at least greet her." Levy-san scolded him.

"So do you mister!! Cut down your stupid act both of you." Now Erza-san said to Jellal and glared while finishing the last part.

Both of them ignored their girlfriend's voice and remained seated with stoic faces.

Lucy-san came and sat next to me to console my worries. My eyes let out tears.

I don't like the public display of my weakness but their action was hurting me.

"Hey Juvia, it's okay. Gajeel, Jellal you morons, look what you've done to her?" Lucy-san yelled at them while patting my back.

Then I heard their voice, "Move it bunny girl, need to make a few things clear with this little liar."

Lucy-san smiled and went to Natsu-san. I was in the middle of my brothers. I didn't look at them as I felt embarrassed to show my crying face.

Just then, Gajeel-kun put my head on his shoulders and Jellal was patting my shoulders.

"Listen Sprinkler, you could have told us the truth. That's why we are disappointed in you. Not on with whom you are living."

"Yeah Juvia, just think about the society when they will find out you are living with a man who is neither your husband nor your lover or at least your boyfriend. They will fault your character, not his." Jellal added.

"Fine, let it be. As Erza said, once their friend moves out. You occupy that place.
  Listen what we saw that day!! Don't get carried away by emotions of how he is treating you. 
    You have your own life and I believe you are happy with it. Don't make it complicated for you and for him as well.
   Hope you understand what I'm saying." 

Gajeel-kun finally smiled at me so did Jellal. He was never the type to sort out things with words. 

But what he told me now seems to be his main cause of concern. 

'Why did I kiss Gray?'

TIME SKIP 

As the class got over, I was free till 2p.m. Others sadly, had another 3 more classes for today.

I made my way to the locker to keep the books so that I could go to the cafeteria to grab something.

At the cafeteria, I ordered fried rice and chips and was waiting for my turn.

"Hi beautiful, what are you doing here all alone?" I looked up and saw it was Lyon. He didn't attend today's literature class.

"Hi, I just came to eat something while my friends are having their classes." He came and sat next to me with his tray.

"Oh I see. Guess, I could give you company, beautiful. Where is your tray?"

"Oh my name is Juvia remember. And it's still on waiting." 

"Is it I thought beautiful was your name and Juvia was the adjective used to describe you." He gave a toothy grin and winked at me. He was clearly flirting with me. 

Just then my name was called but before I got up. He went and got it for me, he sure was a gentleman.

"Thank you Lyon." I smiled at him. While eating, we talked about our past weekend. (It's bad manners to talk while eating. Thank you). Then he asked me.

"So Juvia, are you committed?" He began scratching his cheeks and they were flushed.

"Yeah she is. Now what's your problem?" I heard a familiar voice. When I turned around it was Gray. He looked tired and sweaty.

"Oh Gray, how was your training? Did you beat your past record time? Come sit down." I moved to the right to make space for him.

LYON'S POV

When I asked her whether she was in a relationship with someone.

An ugly voice interrupted which I instantly figured out as it belonged to my cousin. 

Now I was curious how he knows her personal info.

As soon as she saw him, she smiled at him brightly. And inquired about his training session like a worried girlfriend.

'Don't tell me he is your boyfriend, Juvia.'

"Lyon, what the heck are you doing here?" Gray asked me with disgust. 

Yeah, even if we are cousins, our relationship is like on and off always on each other's throat.

"None of your business. You tell me how do you know her?"

"She is my friend. Moreover, she is Gajeel and Jellal's sister. So be away from her or else they will pound you." 

He smirked at me and I looked at Juvia to confirm. She nodded her head indicating it was true.

"Same goes for you. Look how close you are to her. Leave some space between, you pervert."

I saw both of them were sitting so close that their thighs and shoulders were rubbing each other. But neither of them minded this.

"So what, we are always like this. Isn't it Juvia?" I was shocked to know when Gray began taking interest in girls again..

That idiot didn't even look at the girls of his fan-girl army but was so close with this girl. She must mean something to him.

"Juvia, you didn't answer my question? Do you have a boyfriend or not? And don't tell me, it's this moron." She blushed and looked at him.

"No Lyon. It's not him. His name is Bora Charms." I felt relieved and at the same time hurt that this lovely girl was taken.

"Yeah, he is my boss where I work part-time." Gray hissed clearly showing hatred at the statement.

"What are you part-timing? Didn't Uncle say you don't need to do one. For the money, your family has why are you doing this petty part-time job?"

"Because I want to be independent for at least a few years before I take over my dad's company. And he agreed, that's why." 

Juvia looked shocked by the revelation. I guess he must have not told her.

Suddenly Gray hissed in pain. He caught hold of his forearms and groaned. Juvia caught hold of his arm and gently massaged him.

"So are you feeling alright, Gray? Come let's go to the infirmary. We will meet Ms.Aries and get you treated before it gets worse. Sorry Lyon, we have to go. Bye."

Juvia got up and held his arms. But he hissed even more in pain as he began to take steps. I guess, his leg muscles could have also got the cramps.

She threw his arms around her shoulder and balanced him while making way to the infirmary.

"Okay Bye Juvia. Take care idiot, don't strain yourself."

She looked really worried for him. What did he do to get this girl all worked up for him?

Those two surely look more than just friends. But how will Gray claim her, if she has a boyfriend already.

I guess, I won't stand a chance against my cousin. 

'Way to go couz'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 765 43
It was so dark. I was thinking about my guild, wait, what was the name of my guild? What was a guild again? I felt like I should know, but just could...
12.3K 445 16
She was always there bugging him,trying to comfort him to the best of her abilities,just for him to take notice of her...at least once. That's all sh...
69.6K 3.1K 46
Lucy Heartfilia and Gray Fullbuster were childhood best friends in the past but then when Gray got offended by Lucy's word, he decided to break their...
122K 3.2K 62
Juvia has been wandering around for five years without a home. When the police catch her, they force her to move in with her mother, since her father...