The Girl Next Door (A One Dir...

Por gigglebox1025

What would you do if you moved into the house that just so happens to be right next door to internationally f... Mais

The Girl Next Door
Tea Party?!
Dancing for My Stalkers
Singing with The Girl Next Door (Niall's POV)
Breakfast with Liam
Cotton Candy, Clowns, and Corn Dogs (Multiple POVs)
I'm The New Girl
Saving Nikki
Get the Guts, Dude
Just the Way You Are
INTERVIEWS!!!
You Better Start Running.... Like... NOW.
Dancing at the Park
Truth is, I Like You.
SEND IN YOUR QUESTIONS!!
INTERVIEWS!! Part 2!
Fuuuuuudge...
Christmas with the Boys
Princess Nicolet LynLee Beckinridge
New Years
Poor McKenna...
Cheer Up Buttercup
Angry Nialler
Back Home
INTERVIEWS! Part 3!
Lazy Day, Fancy Date, Bublé, Celebrate!
Dress Shopping
Congratulations Graduate
The Girl Next Door. Epilogue.

What Caffine Does

33.8K 962 353
Por gigglebox1025

I just can't stay away from you guys now can I?

SOO MANY FRIGGIN READS!! 934 FLIGGIN READS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! HOLY TOMATO SAUCE!!!! YOU GUYS ARE SOO AWESOME!!!! I was literally screaming when I saw that many reads on my story!!!! My friends told me to shut it. -__- LOL xD

Anyways, Here's the Chappy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV:

~~~~~~

Well this couldn't be more awkward... I look over at Harry and Gemma who are smirking at us.

"Have a good night's sleep?" Gemma asks slyly.

"Shut up." I mumble while climbing out of bed.

Gemma and Harry chuckle. "Ummm, not trying to be rude at all but, who are you and what are you and Harry doing in my room?" Nikki asks to Gemma.

Gemma smiles at Nikki and says, "Hi I'm Gemma, Harry's older sister. We came over for two reasons, the boys wanted me to meet you, and everyone was curious as to where Niall ended up. I mean we saw his car in the driveway, and came over to see if he was here. Your parents let us up."

"So great to know that my parents are tight on security." Nikki mumbles sarcastically.

I chuckle at her and we all head over to Lou's place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gemma and Nikki really hit it off right away, they somehow got onto the topic of Starkid, fangirled together, and they've been inseparable ever since.

After about six hours of hangin out and watching The Last Unicorn, (Nikki's request, and I have to say, that movie wasn't half bad.... IT WAS AMAZING!!!) Nikki complains about being tired and exausted but not wanting to go to bed.

Harry goes into the kitchen where he claimed he'd get her something with caffine.... OH DEAR GOD PLEASE HELP US!

Harry comes back wit- HOLY POTATO!!!! SIX RED BULLS, TWO FIVE HOUR ENERGIES, SIX PACKAGES OF PIXIE STICKS, (A/N: For those of you who don't know what pixie sticks are, first of all shame on you.... Just kidding!! and second of all, those things are LITERALLY 100% sugar...)  a box of fun dip, coffee, a giant bag of- HEY! THAT'S MY CANDY!!! and a pack of monster energy drink!!!!!

Before Liam, Zayn, Louis, or I could protest about the food choice, Nikki has already dove in. WHERE DOES THIS GIRL PUT IT ALL?! The boys and I give up attempting to take the food away from her because every time we'd get within a five foot radius, she'd growl at us! I AM NOT KIDDING!! SHE GROWLED AT US LIKE A DOG!!!!!

About fifteen minutes after eating all that food, Nikki starts to get all jittery. OH GOD!

Next thing Gemma, the boys, and I know, Nikki is literally bouncing off of the walls.

She starts sprinting up the stairs with us hot on her heels. Nikki suddenly runs straight into Harry and Zayn's room and launches herself (Like Superman) onto Harry's bed and begins to jump on it! Liam attempts to pick her up to get her off of Harry's bed, but she BIT HIM!!!!

~~~~~~

Nikki's POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~

I knew eating all of that candy and caffeinated food would be a bad idea the second I looked at it, but I just couldn't help myself!

I start to get all jittery.... RUN, BOYS AND GEMMA, RUN!

I can't get a hold of myself, I sprint up the stairs and start to jump on someone's bed. Liam attempts to ge me off of the bed but I use the first self-defence that comes to mind. I BITE HIS ARMS!

Liam yells in shock and releases me to begin running around again. I ninja roll past the boys and run over to the stair case. I jump onto the rail and slide down the banister LIKE A BOSS! I begin to run around like a crazed maniac!

I run into the dining room and start to dance on the table. I'm sooooo lucky Louis' family isn't here to see me like this right now...

In the middle of doing the "Pat the Dog, Screw the Lightbulb, and just go CRAZY", (Louis taught me this dance at the carnival) Zayn runs into the room and begins to edge his way over to me nervously... SHEESH! I DON'T BITE- oh yeah... nevermind.

"FOR NARNIA!!!" I scream as I launch myself off of the table just as Zayn is about to grab my legs, I throw myself at the window treatments. Surprisingly enough, they don't rip or fall off. Quality merchandise, Johannah, Quality merchandise.

Zayn "oomphs" in reaction to falling onto the table when he missed me. The table made a cracking noise as he fell onto it. (A/N: Zayn and his tables ;) )

HAHA SUCKA! YOU CAN'T CATCH THIS UNICORN LOVA!!!

I run into the foyer to meet Louis with his arms and legs spread out wide ready to catch me. I attempt to stop running so I don't run into him, but while I'm skidding across the tile in my socks, I slip and slide right through Louis legs and tumble down the stairs into the basement. 

When I reach the bottom, I spot a giant tub of NERF GUNS!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

I ninja roll over to the tub and grab the best Nerf gun in the entire tub. It's the: Nerf N-Strike Raider Rapid Fire CS 35 Blaster!!! In case if you didn't know, that's pretty much a big deal! (A/N: I'm not much of a Nerf person, I literally just googled "Best Nerf Gun" and that gun came up and it seemed pretty epic sooo yeah)

I skip happily up the stairs to meet Louis in the foyer. He sees the Nerf Gun in my hands- pointed toward him I may add, screams like a little girl, sprints over to the staircase leading upstairs, and trips up the stairs as he tries to make a getaway.

Just as I'm about to start running around the house again, a frusterated Zayn comes into the foyer. I scream and start to run in the direction of the kitchen.

Once again, I slip on the tile and skid into the kitchen on my butt.

When I make it to the kitchen, I jump onto my feet like they do in those Kung Fu Movies (Ya know, they throw themselves off of their back with their arms and land on their feet) only to see Harry waiting for me.

Okay, BRING IT ON CAT MAGNET! Errr- his fans call him something like that....

Harry calmly walks over with his arms spread out wide as if asking for a hug. NICE TRY PUNK! I grab his wrist and flip him over onto the floor. Have I mentioned that I was in self defense training for eleven years? No? Well now you know.

Zayn runs into the kitchen after me.... Oh crap, I never did deal with him did I?

Zayn takes a different approach, He literally throws himself at me and rugby tackles me to the floor!

I scream under his weight and look up only to be met by his hazel-brown eyes... they're a nice color.... very nice on him. WHAT AM I SAYING- I MEAN THINKING?!

I roll on top of the giant teddy bear (A.K.A Zayn) and pin him to the ground. He looks surprised. WHAT?! A 5'6 GIRL CAN'T HAVE A LITTLE FIGHT IN HER?!

I may seem cute... but trust me, you do NOT want to mess with this!

I suddenly get a GENIUS idea!!!!! I jump up off of the ground and literally throw myself at the chandelier! Wow, Either I am really light or the Tomlinsons buy quality materials because the chandelier doesn't fall out of the ceiling.

Niall runs into the room to the sight of me clinging (Like a koala) onto the swinging chandelier for dear life, and Zayn staring open mouthed at me.

"NIKKI GET DOWN BEFORE YOU GET HURT!!!" Niall bellows-not in anger, just in fear.

I look over to him but in the process, lose my grip on the light fixture, next thing I know, while I'm falling down to the ground, Liam LITERALLY flys out of nowhere and soars into the air onto his back on the floor to catch me. WHERE THE HE11 DID HE COME FROM?!

I fall into Liam's arms. Heeeeyyyy..... He's pretty comfy! I look over at Liam's face and he looks  relieved.

HA SUCK IT ZACH!! AT LEAST SOMEONE CARES ABOUT MY WELL-BEING!!!!

I jump out of Liam's arms, leaving him on the floor, and run out the backdoor with Niall, Gemma, Zayn, and Harry hot on my heels

I jump the fence to get into my backyard and run over to the trampoline.

As I climb onto the trampoline, I decide to start singing "Marry You" by Bruno Mars while doing flips and jumping all over the trampoline.

"It's a beautiful night
We're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby
I think I wanna marry you"

Now Gemma and the boys (including Louis and Liam) are entering my yard, HA! The suckers didn't think to jump the fence, huh?

"Is it the look in your eyes
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby
I think I wanna marry you" I sing at the top of my lungs

"Well, I know this little chapel
On the boulevard we can go
No one will know
Oh, come on girl" Liam sings while climbing onto the trampoline and joining me in the song

"Who cares if we're trashed
Got a pocket full of cash we can blow
Shots of patron
And it's on, girl!" Zayn Yells/sings while joining us on the trampoline

"Don't say no, no, no, no, no
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
And we'll go, go, go, go, go
If you're ready, like I'm ready" All the boys, Gemma, and I sing as loud as we possibly can

"'Cause it's a beautiful night
We're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby
I think I wanna marry you" Niall sings to me while taking my hand into his and looking me in the eye

"Is it the look in your eyes
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby
I think I wanna marry you!" Louis yells while taking me away from Niall

"I'll go get a ring
Let the choir bells sing like
Ooh, so what ya wanna do?
Let's just run, girl!" Liam sings while grabbing me away from Louis

"If we wake up and you
Wanna break up, that's cool
No, I won't blame you
It was fun, boy!" I sing along with Harry while I disentangle myself from Liam's strong arms

"Don't say no, no, no, no, no
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
And we'll go, go, go, go, go
If you're ready, like I'm ready!

'Cause it's a beautiful night
We're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby
I think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyes
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby
I think I wanna marry you!" We all sing

"Just say I do
Tell me right now, baby
Tell me right now, baby, baby

Just say I do
Tell me right now, baby
Tell me right now, baby, baby, oh" Zayn, Louis, Harry, Gemma, and Liam sing together

"It's a beautiful night
We're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby
I think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyes
Or is it this dancing juice
Who cares, baby
I think I wanna marry you!" Niall and I finish off the song as we all collapse onto the trampoline, out of breath from jumping and singing.

I smile at my friends, These people are like my second family.

A/N: D'AWWWWWWWW ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHAPPIES YET!!!! SOO CUTE AND HYPER xD sooo what'd ya think?! Even if you thought it was horrible and the worst thing you've ever read, I still want to know!! If you loved it, don't hesitate to comment and let me know! I love reading all of your AMAZAYN comments!!!

It also doesn't hurt to click the "Fan" button? Just sayin :D

I hope you love the chapter!!!

Farewell! Mwah Mwah *blowing kisses*

~Sydney

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

7.4K 167 7
**COMPLETE** Louis is picked to appear on Love Island when a friend signs him up. He is pessimistic about the whole situation. That is until he meets...
31K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
88.7K 1.3K 17
Bella Campbell is your average country girl. She lives on a barn with her twin brother Luke and little sister Cameron. Her mother is always on edge w...
450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...