Special Someone's

By 1-800-JINGLEBELLS

If you dream to live the life you dream. Then live to dream a life worth living. Remi's dream is falling to... More

Behind the Stage
The Unforgetable Practice
The Unforgetable Practice 2
The Game Tells All
Can I Call You Dallas?
Show Me Off
[UGH]
Wait WHAT?!?!
Strut
What happened?
I miss you!!!!!
Goodbye.
My Eyes are Open.
Finding You was....
The Feels
I Just Did That
Confusion
Here We Go
No way!!!!
And a Day....
My Saving Grace
Her Everything.
Little Lying Birdy

Just Breathe.

15 0 0
By 1-800-JINGLEBELLS

My pov.

I woke with cam by side. This was the best feeling. To be in his arms and our hearts beating to one song. Our song.

I felt like today was going to be something special. Something to remember.

I whisper to cam "Baby good morning."

He opened his eyes and stretched his arms over me. His morning voice kills me "morning. I love you."

"I love you too. Do you want to get up? or we could just stay in bed all day. Both sound good to me."

He jumped up and grabbed my hands "come on."

I walk in the living room and I pause in shock. "Y'all didn't have to do this. I feel so special."

Matt and Cam watched me while I opened all the gifts reveling a giant teddy bear, my favorite daisies, STAR BUCKS CANDY, and special of all a pair of gorgeous earrings covered in jewels and diamonds.

They were breathtaking. I run and hug the boys.

First Matt.

He's such a hugger. I love the way he is always so caring and lovable. He reminds me of a cloud. So easy going and lighthearted but when he has something to say you'll hear it like a thunderstorm on a tin roof. He let's you know but eventually goes back to sunny and smiles. Him and Carly are going to be that couple that is together from high school until they are both walking on the clouds hand and hand.

Then Cameron.

I walked up to him and looked in to his brown, enchanting eyes.

You can see the love. I feel the chemistry between us and right now want to experiment. I hugged him and we started kissing.

He is mine.

Forever and always. Through sickness and in health.

Mine.

Grabs my face and says exactly what I was thinking "Remi will you always be mine?"

"Cam I love you. And I don't believe in letting you go."

"Good because if you are scratched I'm cut. If you're hurt I'm critical. I feel what you feel but so much worse. So if you leave, I die."

"Trust me I won't ever leave you. Not as long as I live."

The bus driver came over the thing like on cue "get ready we are almost there. About 45 minutes."

I kiss his cheeks and ran to my room. I felt so bubbly and girly today So I wore a red peplum shirt with some white and gold high-waisted shorts. Gold vans and I decided to curl my hair and I'm going to put a bandana head band on. I'm obsessed like Taylor. I love bandanas. A LOT!!!!!

So I do winged eye liner and red lips. LETS GO!!!!! I met the boys in the middle and Cam chuckled when he saw me and started texting. "What's so funny kid?"

"Oh nothing. It's just every time we get ready you are always dressed up and looking FRICKIN ritzy and I've got to do something."

"Well what are you going to do?"

He smiled that cheesy grin. "Um I just texted my friend who is a Tumblr Model and asked him to request you when we get back."

I stood there in shock. "CAM IM NOT A MODEL!!!! My selfie game is the only thing about me that's strong."

Matt laughed. "What about that THOT game?!?!?"

Cam bit his lip. "I know right!!!!!"

I couldn't help but laugh. "Y'all are not cool. And I don't know if I can be a model. I dance and that means I have to be still."

Cam came to me and gave me this tight hug. "I think we are here."

He picked me up like a baby and Matt opened the door. "Close your eyes. Please!!!!"

I put eye head in his chest and wrapped my hand around his neck. I felt him pat my back and he said "okay keep you eyes closed but I'm putting you down." He carefully let me down and positioned me to face a certain direction. "OKAY OPEN!!!!"

I removed my hands and immediately put them over my mouth. "Oh my god. Is that really you?"

I saw Nash standing under a sign that said

Welcome to Nashville.

He ran to me and grabbed me into his embrace. "YES I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!"

I started to almost cry. "I missed you too. I just knew something awesome was going to happen today. I'm so glad you are back with us. Wait are you my third guest?"

He smiled. "That's me!!!!! I'm so pumped. I'm gonna be the most dope dancer that ever lived!!!!"

I laughed. "Yay now I have my three boys all with me. I just wish I had my three girls."

Nash got happy again. "I know I want to meet them so bad. They seem like the life of the party."

"Ok Shawn. I just had to!!!!"

We all laughed, but I really missed them.

More than what I thought. It was like a void that just couldn't be filled without Kay's laugh, or Carly's personality, or even Emily's quirky way of trying to be serious. I missed Nash and I thought seeing him would make everything better but I'm still lost.

In this world of Fame.

In this dream of chaos.

In this reality of love.

All I can do besides scream and cry is Just Breathe.

Breathe in all the confusion and stress. Then replace it all with the realization of my life and that how I have friends to miss. My little reasons to live.

The boys.

My girls.

The tour.

My talent.

The ways of life.

My wonderful,

scrambled up life.

I go hug Nash who had went and talked to Matt and cam.

"I am so happy to have my Nash back. Oh yeah, so I didn't get dressed to do nothing and I've never been to Nashville before."

Cam bent down for me to get a piggy back ride. "Come on and I'll take you there."

I hopped on and he bucked me up.

Nash laughed "That's so funny. The way you just go without thinking. I really need a girlfriend."

Matt went over to Nash and rubbed his shoulders. "The reason you don't have one is because that girl has to be the most perfect person in your eyes. Do rush that. Trust me it will happen you are Nash Grier."

He smiled with a hint of disappointment. "Yeah but I thought I found her but obviously not. She's someone else's now."

Nash pov.

It's Remi. She was at the tip of fingers and then now she is further than I can ever go. She's with Cam. They love each other and I can't break that trust. Never.

So I gonna get over it.

For Now and forever.

I like Kaitlyn anyways. but she likes Shawn. Ugh.

I need stop thinking so much and just live.

Trying to forget everything I run like a maniac and yell "MATT WHERES THE WATERMELON?!?!?"

He starts looking around frantically "BUT SKITTLES DONT EVEN HAVE LEGS!!!!!"

Cam starts jumping up and down flapping his arms "They have arms and chips CAN fly."

Remi is getting slung around and her laugh kills me. She yells "LOOK AT ALL DEM CHICKENS!!!!"

I'm rolling on the street laughing so hard. Matts over there holding his stomach doubled over laughing. Remi and cam are barely standing and Remi is bawling she's laughing so hard.

My pov.

I can't stop laughing. That is EXACTLY what me and the girls do. We just yell things from vine. It all ways ends with someone who goes to far and someone who pees theirselves. This time Matt looks like he's gonna hurl and Nash is on the concrete ground dying. This is great.

We finally stop laughing and finish walking into the city.

It's so retro. Cam looks up to me with his mouth wide open "oh wow this place is really ummm unique."

"Cam it's beautiful. Now let me down kid."

He laughed and kneeled down. When I finally hit the ground I held his hand. "So where are we going?"

Nash shrugged his shoulders "I think Magcon is supposed to be here today. Conveniently."

Matt chuckled "yeah we should crash it. Jk but I do want to meet famous people. Like how about TAYLOR SWIFT?!?!?"

I stopped in my tracks and then I screamed this high pitched noise. They all start laughing. Cam looked at me still laughing "Well do you like Miss Swift?"

"YAAAAAS SHE LIKE AN IDOL!!!!!!"

Cams pov.

Nash pulled out his phone and I immediately knew what he was doing. He was calling Justin Bieber who was secretly dating Taylor again. WHOOPS don't tell. Hahaha. Well Remi is going to flip!!!! Completely.

Nash pov.

*the phone call*

"JB"

Hello?

"NG"

Hey man what ya doing?

"JB"

Nothing much what's goin on?

"NG"

Oh well Me and the boys are in Nashville and rumor has it you are too. I have someone for you to meet. Can we meet you and Taylor somewhere?

"JB"

Yeah bro. What about the Hard Rock Cafe?

"NG"

sounds great. We will be there.

"JB"

K I'll tell Tay. See ya in like 15.

"NG"

Alright thanks see ya then bye.

"JB"

Your welcome bye!!!

*phone call ends*

"Okay guys we need to head to the Hard Rock. This is going to be turn up."

My pov.

We start walking down the strip and I'm strutting along side my boys to go meet Taylor and the person Nash was on the phone with who I think is famous too. I HOPE SO!!!!!!

"Y'all when we get back I want you to take me to see the Janoskians and O2L."

Cam kissed my hand. "You got it babe. But what about right now. Will Taylor Swift be okay?"

"Um yeah I guess!!!!" [hint the sarcasm]

He got behind me and walked with his welcoming arms wrapped around my waist. He bent down and whispered those numbing words "I love you."

I turned to look at him and that's when are eyes connected in this sea of glory and adventure in a rushing city full of skinny love and sweet little pleasures.

Electric Breathe.

Shocking and Coloring skies.

A blur.

Then I remember to

JUST BREATHE.

Cams pov.

Every time I look in Remi's eyes I loose every sense of judgement and lust.

It all replaced with

Love and The sense of Forever.

When I first saw hard I fell in love.

I fell so far I think I'm still falling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoa so yay!!!!! It's been a long time and I'm REALLY SORRY!!!!!! But I have some big news..... when me, kay, carly, and Emily IN REAL LIFE went to Kay's birthday at sky high we met the one and only JAI BROOKS FROM THE JANOSKIANS!!!!!!!!! I freaked and I'm so happy.

The fangirl disease was contagious that night. We were mentally and physically screaming and freaking!!!!! oh and I LOVE ALL MY READERS!!!! 355 READS IS CRAZY TO ME!!!!! Please share this book and vote. It would mean everything to me!!!!!!

The next chapter will be how how Remi (me) fangirls and is made whole again.

-C.G.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
626K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
577K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.