I Just Did That

The walk to the studio felt like walking to a different world. All this paparazzi started running to me. Matt and Cam did the same as me. Just froze. When they snapped I was still in a daze. Cam picked me up and Matt went in front of us clearing as cam was running behind. I just put my head down and tried to stay still. We could see the GMA studio but it was crowded with fans. The boys were spotted so on top of the cameras were screaming fangirls!!!! It was crazy. The boys and I were laughing our heads off and still running to the back. When we saw doors

the security recognized us and let us in. The show didn't start for like another hour so we had time to just do what ever we wanted.

Matts pov.

Cam looks peeved off. I couldn't tell why but I am not gonna ask. No way. Remi is looking at herself in the lite up mirror. I look so out of place. I guess I'm just gonna talk about my family and stuff like that but I'm so nervous. I can't even spell my name. Cam is srsly pacing back and forth with a anxious look on his face. It's sort of funny and weird at the same time. The only time I have ever saw Cam mad was when we were meeting fans back when we were in magcon and a guy tried to touch Mahogany and he went off hitting him. It was bad for that guy. He had a broken nose and two blacked eyes. Cam is big on the whole treat women with complete respect and never. EVER!!!!! Try to hurt or violate them or it's gonna be a bad outcome. It's Bc his mom and dad separated and his dad never came around. So it was his job to protect Sierra and Momma Dallas. I will respect cam for that until the day I die. I walked over to Remi. "Nervous much?"

She laughed. "Could you tell?"

"Just a little. Maybe Bc you are over here giving yourself a pep talk!!!! Breathing is an important thing. Just saying."

"Okay I'll try to remember."

My pov.

I was over at the mirror spraying hairspray and putting on my eye jewels. Matt started to help me cheer up but I'm so crazy nervous breathing is hard. One of the news ladies came up to me and asked. "Are you with Mr. Dallas and Mr. Espinosa?"

"Oh yes mam I'm Remi."

"I know that. My girls love you. They were at Sunsation in Houston."

Love me? "Really. That's awesome tell them I love them."

"Will do. Are you ready?"

"Um well I guess but I'm nervous. I have never done this before."

She smiled. "Believe it or not I get nervous everyday. I do have a trick. Don't stop laughing or smiling. I don't know why but it just keeps you occupied on something that looks good on camera."

"That's a great idea. Thx Mrs. Roberts."

"Okay well get the boys Bc we are on in 10 minutes."

Cams pov.

Remi looked like a hot biker chick and I don't know what I plan on saying when they ask me who she is. Do I say she my girlfriend? Or do I say my dance partner? OR WHET?!?!?!?! I'm so confused and here comes the cue man. We are fixing to go on and I'm gonna look so stupid. Wow this is just great.

It was Mrs. Roberts, Cam, Me, Matt and the another reporter to the left. I looked at the window behind us and there were thousands of ppl and fans. It was madness. I waved and they got louder. "MISS REMI WE LOVE YOU!!!!!" I looked at cam who I guess calmed down. He started laughing "they really love you. Doesn't it feel weird hearing that from that many ppl?"

"Yeah it's like unreal. I've never even had a boyfriend and now all these ppl love me. Reality check much."

The cue guy points at us "WE ARE ON IN 5.....4.....3.....2...."

Mrs. Roberts starts "Good morning on this sensational Saturday. Speaking of sensational I have with me todays internet sensations Cameron Dallas, Matthew Espinosa and the beautiful Miss Remi." We all waved at the camera and Cam took my hand. "So tell us how does it feel to have millions of ppl yelling your name and all the fans."

Cam looked over to Matt "well I know for me it's some what of a dream that I can't seem to wake up from."

Matt laughed. "I couldn't have said it better. But I do want to say we would Be no where without our fans. That's why we dedicate our time to them. As much as possible."

Mrs. Roberts smiled. "Well I know my girls sure do love you both. Okay so I know you are vine famous for being funny but what about you Miss Remi?"

I froze for a second but then it was on. I flipped my hair and put a smile on my face. "I am what you could say famous by luck. I was discovered by Cams agent and it's just went up hill from there. I couldn't be more grateful."

Mrs. Roberts looked at cam "So what does she do?"

Cam smiled so big. "There is no way words could describe it. She dances but it isn't like you think. She puts every last ounce of bravery and worth into her steps. Can I show you?"

Mrs. Roberts looked confused and then said okay. I forgot about my YouTube channel with my videos. But cam sure didn't. Here pulled my name up and the camera zoomed in on the phone. I could feel my cheeks blushing. Then the 3 minutes were up and everyone just sat there with their jaws on the ground.

Cam finally asked "What do you think?"

Mrs. Roberts answered "that was absolutely incredible. You dance like you've been doing that through the worst possible things in your life. You soul is right there. I'm blown away. Let's get around of applause." The whole studio clapped. And so did the fans. It was a earthquake of sound.

I start to cry. "That means so much to me. More than anything. I have been though some valleys in my lifetime but I just think of the mountain top ahead. I'm on top of the world right now."

Now Mrs. Roberts was crying. "In all my years of doing this no one of such a young life has every looked at the world like that. I am forever touched with that. Miss Remi will be a name ppl will know for years to come. Ladies and Gentlemen a legend in the works. Three to be exact. Now after the commercial we will have Hazel and Augustus from the very popular and touching The Fault in Our Stars."

The cue guy yelled. "AND CUT!!!!!!!"

We got up and went over to the backstage. I walked up to Cam. "Thank you so much cam. How could I have ever done anything for you to help me like that? I don't even know how I am so blessed."

Cam looked me in the eye. "I could tell that you were nervous and I had to take charge. And all you had to do was just be so talented and just be Remi. I love that."

My pov.

I hugged him so tight. "No I'm not just Remi. I am Rayma all the way!!!!!"

We all laughed and watched Hazel and Augustus interview and then we walk out the studio on to the streets of NYC. the feeling that you get when you look around is so overwhelming and excitement rushes through your vains. I love it. I especially enjoy the boy to my left and the boy to my right. I know what you have been thinking this whole time. "The only reason you like them is Bc they are teenage boys and they are famous."

That couldn't be more wrong. I hate when ppl can't except that a girl cant like a guy as just a very close friends and vice versa. If this were my girls Emily, Kay, and Carly I would be just as happy and emotional. I am living my life in the rarest way. In a dream. I would die for my Family, my Friends, and my Fandom.

These boys have protected me. They have loved me. They except me. So therefore I love them.

Matt is like my brothers. Funny caring and sweet.

Cam is like.... I don't know.

He loves me but not like a brother. He cares but not like a dad. He's sweet but not like a sibling.

Another level.

He loves like a boy. He cares like he has to. He's affectionate. Oh no.

o_0 does he like me?

I've never had a boyfriend so I don't know. I'm confused.

But on a better note the GMA Experience was life changing. Let's just take a moment to think "I just did that."