Wait WHAT?!?!

I woke up and heard something in the bathroom.

So I got up and went in there to find Cam on the floor by the toilet.

"What happened Cam?"

He looked like death. "I think that stuff we are last night didn't like me?"

"Okay. Okay I'm gonna get the driver to stop at the closest store so I can get some stuff for you. Just stay here." So I run to the driver and tell him. Then I have to go throw on something to wear. I try not to look fancy so I can just get what I need and go!!!!

He is so FRICKIN sick and I get back in with the medicine, soup, and GATORADE!!!!

I walk in the bathroom waiting for him to be on the floor but he was in the shower!!!! So I'm just like "hey I'm back with your stuff. Are you okay?"

"Yeah thx you so sweet." He peeped his head out with a pouty face on.

"What wrong?"

"Nothin your just too good." I smiled and walked out. I set his stuff in his room in a cute little way. I left a note that said

"Hope you feel better. If you need something just come get me. Love you!!!

- Miss Remi :)"

I walked in my room and realized I had to start practicing Bc the next place we were going we were gonna learn the Cam dance. So I change into dance stuff and start stretching while I watching "Jersey Shore" #basic I know.

I stopped to go get a water bottle and he comes out with a towel wrapped around him and I try not to notice but I guess he saw me gawking.

"You see something you like?" He such a cute jerk face.

"No just everything." I say as I close my door. Whoa that was hawt.

The driver comes over this speaker thing in our rooms and says "get ready Bc we'll be there in like an hour and a half." So I take a shower and then go to get ready but I have no idea where we are going. I knock on Cams door and he says "come in."

"Hey where are we even going?"

"Just dress casual but kinda dressed up."

"Okay since that makes since. Are you okay now?"

"Yeah I took that stuff and brushed my teeth like twenty times and feel like a 100 bucks!!!!"

"K good I'm glad I save ya life!!!!"

I go in my closet and type in fancy casual and of Course it comes up with the best thing ever. Bleach washed shorts and a #resultofwifi flowing bro tank!!!! Selfie SnapBack and tiedye vans!!! BRUH.

This is the highlight of my day now. Getting ready. But as I feel like model status that becomes more like beauty queen when I see Cam wearing Kakis and A BRO TANK!!!! And to make it even better he's wearing a LA SnapBack with VANS!!! We literally look like a couple. This is weird but I like it.

He laughs and says the best thing ever "So you know what this means. I have to walk around with my Gurl who look so much better than me and we are dressed the same!!! But whateves."

Wait what did he just say "my Gurl!!!" I'm dead. So I'm say "well I'm was thinking that I had to walk around with my bae who is looking hawtter than the flipping sun and melting my heart at the same time." And right when I said that the bus stopped and Cam opened the door. I get down and he picks my up in a cradle "what are you doing?" I say laughing my annoying laugh.

"Showing you that if you ever fall I will pick you up and take u high."

Whoa that was a deep thought and I just got srs up in here.