Show Me Off

So we get in the car and I had this moment of realization when I looked over at Cam.

"How did you find out about me?" I asked him after I realized I'm taking Cam Dallas on a day in the city.

"Well it was pretty much by my manager who was told by a special someone about your hidden talent. Well it was kinda a Special Someone's."

"What do you mean I thought your manager found me?"

"No not from what I was told. But I'm kinda not supposed to talk about this topic so yeah."

"Okay just wondering how my life got turned upside down but never mind no biggy." I said being sarcastic and a little steamed off because I can't know anything.

"I'm sorry Remi. But I can't. I wish I could but I can't." So since he was kinda sad now I dropped it and the driver asked "where am I going exactly?"

OH CRAP I DONT KNOW!!!!! I never thought about how we were in a town with about 1 million fans and we are supposed to act normal in public. You done screwed up remi. "Ummm well how about the street across from the Gallerias entrance so that ppl don't freak at the door?"

"Sounds good to me."

~we pull up~

"Okay here's your stop."

Cam opens his door and slides out and we both be lookin like we just got off from a photoshoot!!!!! And then I had another brain fart moment. Ppl are still gonna recognize Cam on the FRICKIN street!!!!! So I start diggin in my purse and tell Cam "hide you face so ppl don't see you" so as I'm trying to dig in my purse he grabs me like a hug and buries his face in my shoulder. "I guess that works."

And finally I find some black Raybands and tell him to put them on. "How do I look?" He asked posing.

"Fabulous."

"Okay so how do we get to this 'mall'?"

Pointing at the building across the street "well we have to make it across this road which is literally the busiest one in Houston."

Giving me the remi you are really dumb face "You've got to be kidding me but u have an idea. Get on my back." He squats down.

"Wait whet?"

"Just do it!!!"

"Okay okay sassy!!"

I hop on his back and he just stands up like he's holding nothing and I'm hear to tell you I'm not nothing.

"Your FRICKIN strong Dallas!!!"

"Well thank you. I workout."

"Oh my gaga. What are we doing anyway?"

"When there is a red light and everyone stops I'm gonna run through the parked car."

"Your crazy and gonna get us killed or die trying!!!"

He starts laughing that hilarious laugh. I think it's so dang cute!!!!

"Okay the light red!!!! LETS GOOOO!!!!" He starts running and dodging cars and I'm ride on his back flipping like a sack a potatoes!!!!!! It was like a movie and we were laughing the whole time!!!!!

"CAMERON!!!!! OMG WE ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!!!!"

We finally make it to the other side and he sits me down and says "So let's go SHOPPING #BASIC!!!!!"

He grabs my hand and we first head into Tiffany and a.

Cam says "everything hear is like thousands of bucks that cray!!!!"