Under (JenLisa AU)

By agostiandi

JenLisa AU Yes, a mysterious Lalisa Manoban never bows down to anyone not until she met Jennie Kim, a school... More

TQIUTH
Prologue
The Queen
Clinic
Student Council President
Nigtmare
Second Interaction
Mission Failed
The Queen's Wrath
Mom's Plan
Chicken and Chipmunk
Under My Umbrella
A Date?
Childhood Photo
Heartbeats
What Is This?
The Love Story Starts Here
Cat And Mice
Girls will be Girls
In denial Jennie Kim
Feelings
Kai
Courting Her
She's Really Under
Pads
Bloody Morning
Wrong
Preperation
The Festival
Convincing The Queen
The Game
Kai Again?
Her Deepest Secret
Hope To Die
Let Her Go
Aqui Te Amo, Jennie
The gift
Kai's Part
Giving Up Everything
Saying The Truth
Jennie Kim
Lisa Manoban
Letters and Revelations
Memories
Two Thousand and You
This Will Come to an End
Leaving
Present Time
Irene Whut?
Please Be Alive
Epilogue

~ Ending ~

22.4K 505 129
By agostiandi

J E N N I E

4/17/19

Hey, how are you up there? I hope you're doing well.

As for me, today will be the last time I ever have to deal with Kai again.

You know I don't really love him from the very start so I broke up with him the day I realised you're really Pranpriya. He's courting me and now I already need to say that he needs to stop. There's no chance for us.

But suddenly he keep on insisting that he loves me, I'm afraid he became a psychopath and he should be put inside a mental hospital.

I pity him.

That's all for today, I'll write for you again tomorrow and that's for sure.

4/18/19

Hello, again it's me!

For today I won another case as a lawyer and saved a woman that has a heart disease. 12 hours of operation but we made it. Thank you, because it became successful because of you.

And also I wanted to thank you not because you left me but because I met you. In a purpose. You helped me to change myself to be a better person and you strengthen my heart and soul.

But there's always be a negative side, that's you're not here beside me and because of that I will never be a whole again because it's you who completes me.

I stopped writing when someone suddenly opened the door of my room.

"Unnie! Are you ready for the concert!?" Chaeyoung along with Jisoo, Irene, Seulgi and? Jungkook, V, Suga, Jin, Namjoon, Jimin and J-hope are here too. What's happening?

I looked at them confused.

Why are they here? Aren't they mad at me. Another group of people appeared inside my room.

Park Jin-Young? Jackson Wang? Mark Tuang? BamBam? JB? Choi Young-Jae? Kim Yugyeom?

Oh no! This house is consisting of gangsters and mafias, and I hate them.

I facepalmed and went to Chaeyoung.

"Why are they here?" I whispered to Chaeyoung.

"Unnie just let them be, They said they want to join you to the concert." She answered.

"What?"

She just nodded.

"Can we just go?" Jisoo said. "Yeah it's kinda boring to wait here." Irene added.

The two groups of boys nodded in agreement.

"Why don't you all go first."

"No! No! We decided to guard you to the concert and watch the concert with you." Jimin said and they nodded again except of course Chaeyoung and Irene.

"Guard me?! What are you all bodyguards?!"

Huh, I can't believe this. This is embarrassing.

"I feel like a I am princess right now." Chaeyoung looked so happy to what is happening right now.

"But you are my princess." Jisoo replied.

Ew, sana ol!

"Yeah! Me too." Irene agreed clapping.

I suspiciously looked at them both. Are they hiding something to me?

Hmmm.

I looked outside the car. The boys including Jisoo and Suelgi were driving their big bikes. Actually they're surrounding us.

I face palmed myself. I thought that they were just joking when they said they're gonna guard us especially me so I went outside.

My mouth and eyes went wide when I saw a car and 16 big bikes.

They're insane, I must say.

So yeah, here we are right now. Feeling like a VIP.

❤️

Here I write so many things, the things I wanted to do or what I wanted to say if ever I have a chance to see you again.

To ask why did you sacrifice yourself just for me.

To ask why you decided to left me, us.

But lately I realised that being in love can make you selfish.

Yet it can also make you selfless.

At the very end of the day I realised that you showed me an act of love in order to make my life better and to make me a better person.

I love you Pranpriya. And I will always do.

❤️

I breathed deeply when we entered the Arena. Everything was ready. The sounds, lights, and screens. The crowd was hyped as ever cheering for David Pomeranz.

Did I already say that he's my favourite artist. Well he is.

We all went silent as he entered the stage. I nearly cried when I heard his voice so I covered my mouth using my palm.

I've been waiting for this moment for so many years.

But,

In those every dreams of mine you're with me.

And this one isn't exceptional.

"Jennie." She tucked my hair behind my ear.

"I promise when we grow up I'll bring him right in front of you, and make him sing all night until you fall asleep but for now." She stopped and kissed my cheek.

"Just listen to me while I'm saying the words that only matter." She said.

"Really? Then what are those words? Let me hear it to see if it's really does matter." I crossed my arms.

She smiled. "I love you Jennie Ruby Jane Kim to the moon and back."

"That's cheesy Manoban, but I love you too."

I looked up to the stage when he started singing.

"We're the king and queen of hearts
Hold me when the music starts
All my dreams come true
When I dance with you

Promise me you're mine tonight
I won't wait in line tonight
While the lights are low
I'll never let you go

Did I dream that we danced forever
In a wish that we made together
On a night that I prayed would never end?

No it's not my imagination
Or a part of the orchestration
Love was here at the coronation
I'm the King and
You're the Queen of Hearts."

And many more including Got To Believe and Born For You.

I was singing my heart out while smiling through the tears. Until I can't take it anymore and broke down.

I've missed you Lisa. Every second day of my life it's always you whom I wanted to see again. I miss you. I miss you so much.

I still can't process the fact that you're gone and I was left alone in this world.

"Why are you crying? I didn't know Lisa loved a crybaby?" Seulgi mockingly said when she saw me.

I glared at her immediately.

She looked away immediately so I continue to cry.

Jerk as ever! I will tell this to Lisa as soon I have a chance to visit her grave.

I wiped all my tears and relax myself.

Time passed and the concert was already done, there's still no Lisa.

Yes, I'm that desperate to think that she's still alive.

I know it's impossible but, I believe in magic, I believe in it.

Minutes passed and still no presence of Pranpriya nor her shadow. I hate myself because I was the reason why she wasn't here with me.

I lost all of my hope.

She's already above. I know.

I'm just making everything hard for me. So I already decided to walk with others.

I looked at my surroundings and all lights were turned off already except at the pathways.

The other people at the concert were gone and only few of them stays a little while.

We exited the arena where my favourite artist performed and was about to go home together with others when they all suddenly stopped outside the building that had gotten me confused.

"Hey why did you guys stop? Let's go. I still have a work tomorrow." I said loudly facing them.

"Hey Jennie we want you to be happy! Did the concert made you happy?" Irene shouted very loudly out of nowhere.

"What are you guys saying i'm already happy. So let's go. I need to sleep now, I'm very very tired." I sighed.

"Really? How happy you are right now?" Someone suddenly said and hugged me behind my back.

If you really really love me, tell me
Say that you can't live one day without me
Say that you want me, that you're crazy about me

My body stood frozen. Wait?

It can't be...

"It's been a while Nini. I've missed you. Did you perhaps miss me too?"

If you really really want me, tell me
Say that you can't your eyes take off from me even for a second
Tell me that you really are not like the other guys

My heart palpated happily if that is even possible. Her voice is like a melody.

All the lights lighted up as they danced in colours. The music was once heard again and the fireworks exploded up the sky.

Amazing. This is amazing.

Tell that you are ready to get a star for me
While I'm next to you, be affectionate with me, because we don't have much time
Say that when you see the other girls, you don't care at all
Sometimes I need a lie that is not a lie

I looked the my friends smiling while the boys are already crying.

Could it be her? Is she really here? Is this only a dream.

Please say no. I know this is real. I can feel it. My heart bursted in joy at the thought.

The girls around you are an empty place
Stop keeping them around you, cut they off from your life
You will come to me anyway
Better act like you know what

I tried to face her but she didn't let me. She just hugged and put her chin on my shoulder.

"Let's just stay this way for a while, Jennie." She whispered in my ears.

Her heavenly smell lingered to my nose as I inhaled it deeply loving her scent on my own.

I miss this! I miss her!

Eyes have been callin me baby
Body been tellin me take me
Boys have been sayin to date me
Your lips should be sayin the same thing
For real what's the deal got a feelin you feelin me
Aye but I don't play with them fakes
Keep it real with me

"If you really really love me, tell me
Say that you can't live one day without me really really
Say that you want me, that you're crazy about me." She sang and I sensed her smile on my shoulder as she, Lalisa Manoban hugged me tightly.

I'm crying, I'm crying like a baby right now. I just stood there saying nothing my tears of joy rolled so many times out of my of eyes.

I don't what to do, I don't what say. Well I-I, well I don't really know what to say.

But overall it's overwhelming.

"It's shocking that I am here, isn't it? But that doesn't matter anymore. I'm here now Ruby Jane, I'm sorry for everything. I love you."

She moved her hands slowly to wipe all my tears from my back.

This time I smiled knowing this time she wouldn't leave me alone anymore.

This time no one would break each other's hearts and promises. No one.

Then she smiled too.

"Yeah, Its been a while." That's the only thing that came out from my mouth.

She heavenly laughed behind my back.

I miss this. I miss her.

I was shocked when she suddenly made me face to her.

Looking at her lovingly, I hugged her with so much love.

"I love you." She whispered to me.

I looked through her eyes and says. "I love you too."

If you really really want me, tell me
Say that you can't your eyes take off from me even for a second
Tell me that you really are not like the other guys.

Yes, I know the magic dust worked. And It did really great.

Kiss me once, I'll kiss you twice
If you cross the limits, I'll stop you no no
It is only our eyes to meet, and we begin to laugh
Because of you there are no more lonely evenings no more.

She hugged me and lift me around while we're both laughing. Then after a moment she finally decided to let go of me.

Don't forget me, even when you drink
There is nothing complicated, it's very simple as 1, 2, 3
Imagine us as one.

"Lisa."

"Ne?"

"I'm so so sor—"

"Shhhh, everything is okay now Jennie."

Want a romance like the old times
Want to slow dance when it's show time
Just me and you, and that slow jam that we both like
That playlist, my favorite, so play it, but baby
F a love song I need you to say it say it

"I love you, Lisa."

If you really really love me, tell me
Say that you can't live one day without me
Say that you want me, that you're crazy about me.

"I love you too, and I would do anything for you. It's my second chance in life so I'll do something new this time, I'll be more crazier with you."

If you really really want me, tell me
Say that you can't your eyes take off from me even for a second
Tell me that you really are not like the other guys.

"No one can take us apart now."

I gotta know that you're for real
Really really really

I gotta know that you're for real
Really really really

I gotta know that you're for real
Really really really

I gotta know that you're for real
Really really really.

"Do you really...

really love me?" She asked and I smiled.

"Ne."

I never thought Lisa would still gave me a chance to prove to her that I love her but then she came back.

I've learned from my past and I will never ever do the same mistakes again.

This time, I'll treat her better. I'll give her things she deserves. I'll give her everything she wants.

We, people don't have any time machines to go back in time and make everything right but as a person who made a mistake like me, let's say that maybe,

"You can't go back and change the beginning but you can start where you are and change the ending."

❤️

"Jennie." Lisa put her arms on my shoulders and coolly smiled at me.

I also smiled at her but it's fake.

"Lisa-yah." I put my hands on her ears and quickly pinch it hard as I can.

"Aahhh! Jennie ouch! It hurts, stop! I'll behave now." She shouted in pain.

"How dare left me! You jerk!" I said and pinch harder.

"Aww! Stop!"

"No you can't stop me no one ca—"

"Jennie please I love you and I will never ever leave you again so please stop pinching my ears."

I stop and turned my back to her. I'm not blushing, yeah I'm not.

"Look who's blushing! So cute." She's about to kiss on my cheeks but I immediately covered her face with my hands.

You know what I changed my mind when I said I'll treat her better.

"Whatever, I'm outta here." I walked away.

"Jennie! Wait!"

~End~

___________

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/really-really.html-0

Sulrene

You can't go back and change the beginning but you can start where you are and change the ending.
-C.S. Lewis

Theme Songs
King And Queen of Hearts
Got To Believe In Magic
One Last Time
If Ever You're Here In My Arms
Way Back Home
~Really~

To all of the readers of this book.
Thank you for everything. I hope you guys enjoyed the story along with Jennie and Lisa. The story was truly inspired by the movie that is entitled "Our Time".
So an idea came to my mind after I watched it.

To my friends who knew my wattpad account, thank you. I'll not mention your name here because I know you know who you are. Thank you for everything. I miss you. Stay kind and happy. We'll meet again, someday.

So I wrote all of this to express my feelings to that one boy that I fell in love with. He's everything to me. I've been loyal to him for about 3 years but please give me back my Ferrero chocolates that I gave you 2 years ago, kidding. Baka mamaya isuka pa nun sa harapan ko at ipakain sakin.

Update: Sad to say that he didn't became mine but anyways I don't care anymore, I do have girlfriend now, and she's my real love. She deserves everything. She's the best girlfriend ever. I'm in love ma. 😍

And last but not the least. To this two. You can now announce to the public that you guys have been dating since 8.28.15 okay. I meant it. HAHAHAHA just kidding half truth.

So Yeah

Monkey
Melon
Chikin
Avocado

A R E  W A V I N G  G O O D B Y E

T H A N Y O U
G
U
Y
S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 495 23
Jennie Kim, youngest CEO in South Korea. She owns one of the biggest entertainment companies. Is she willing to give the relationship a try despite h...
31K 987 13
Lalisa Manoban a trouble maker meets a psycho that will be crazy inlove with her, Jennie Kim. Made this a year or 2 years ago? So yeah its messy haha...
2.2M 56.8K 37
Being a new student is never easy, especially in YG high school. Lisa never found school all that interesting, until she met the one and only Jennie...
10.3K 675 7
Lalisa Manoban, a normal high school student who was befriended by the school's sweetheart Ruby Jane Kim. The two clicked, and became best of friend...