My Shadow - Toby Turner FanFic

By AndreaBuscus

More

Chapter 1 ~The Final
Chapter 2 ~ Meeting an Actor
Chapter 3 ~ Problematic
Chapter 4 ~ Wise
Chapter 5 ~ Worried
Chapter 7 ~ Interference
Chapter 8 ~ Savior
Chapter 9 ~ The Jealous Help
Chapter 10 ~ Delayed Temptation
Chapter 11 ~ Friend Zoned

Chapter 6 ~ Fine

6 0 0
By AndreaBuscus

Lindsey’s P.O.V

“Well, I’m here and I’m sorry I got you so paranoid. I didn’t think you’d worry so much. What do you have in store today Mr. Turner?”

“Oh today, I have a collaboration to do with my friend PewDiePie but it won’t take long after that we can come straight home and just relax… something I really need” he said as he rubbed his neck. Poor thing, he’s beat.

“Sure…” I said. We quickly got into his car and met up with PewDiePie, whose actual name is Felix. When Toby got out of the car they greeted each other with a brotherly hug. I put my rucksack behind my back after taking out my notepad. I opened the door and they both turned to look at me. I smiled. Toby motioned me over.

“Felix, this is Lindsey. She’s a high school student that asked me if she could use me for her school project” they walked over to me and I smiled.

“Can you tell me more?” asked Felix. I giggled.

“Hello Felix, I’m Lindsey; an inexperienced actress who wishes to make a change in the world. Toby is sort of my role model” I said. He smiled.

“It’s nice to meet you, Lindsey. Why don’t you go inside and go greet Marzia?”

“Okay…” I cheerfully ran past them and went inside. A nice woman came out of nowhere.

“Felix, Edgar is acting up again and I don’t know where Maya-” she saw me. “Who are you?”

“Hello, I’m Toby’s friend Lindsey. I just came here to observe so sorry if I’m a bother”

“Oh no, it’s no bother Lindsey. I’m Marzia, Felix’s girlfriend”

“Oh, how cute! Well, I’m going to go watch them work and write some stuff down” I said feeling excited.

“Would you like something to drink before going?”

“Oh, if it isn’t a bother please” She giggled and quickly left then came back with a glass of water.

“Here you go, they’re working in the room over there. Go see what they’re doing”

“Thank you,” I walked over to the room and peeked in to see them setting up the equipment to film a… gaming video? That’s what I’m guessing because it looks almost exactly to what he has at his house. Felix noticed me watching.

“Oh look Toby” Toby glanced over and smiled when he saw me.

“Get in here, little nugget. We’re just setting up so just take a seat somewhere” he said then went back to fixing up cameras and such. I sat down in a corner of the room, just on the floor curled up writing.

When Toby does collaborations for game plays, there’s a heck of a lot to set up. It truly depends on what he’s playing on. They set up for PC gameplay and now they’re setting up the cameras for console gameplay…

They played for hours, recording every single minute. Finally, when the day was close to an end Toby said that he had to get going. I was taking a little nap when he shook me.

“Hey, little nugget… open your eyes” I fluttered my eyes then smiled. I yawned.

“Did I fall asleep?”

“Yeah, you did. Let’s go home now” he said as he put his hand out. He helped me up.

“Bye little Lindsey it was nice meeting you” said Felix. I gave him a hug.

“Bye Felix, have a good night and I hope you sleep peacefully” I said then backed away. He smiled.

“You’re such a little angel”

“Why, thank you. Have a nice night” I said then bounced out the door.

I was so happy that night that I couldn’t go to sleep. He tucked me into bed so it was kind of impossible to get out. Then he went to sleep on the couch. I sighed and the guilt was another factor in the way of my sleeping. I rolled off the bed and unwrapped out of the blanket. I shrieked then got up. I dusted myself off then went over to the living room and shook Toby… it’s midnight.

“Lindsey, what are you doing awake?”

“I was trying to sleep but you fell asleep in the bed” I said trying to convince him that he needed to go to the couch aka his bed.

“Oh, I’m sorry…” he said as he got up. I walked him over to his room and lied him down.

“Good night…” I said. He fell asleep so I lied down next to him. I’m at peace so now I can… sleep.

I woke up to someone tickling me so I burst out laughing.

“Why am I in bed once again?” he asked suspiciously.

“Because it was night time and you had to go to sleep and this is your bed” I told him.

“You did something I know you did because I fell asleep on the couch”

“Okay whatever, listen today I don’t know what you’re going to do…”

“Aren’t you going to get ready for school?”

“It’s Saturday, biscuit. I don’t know if I should just stay here or what. What do you think?”

“Wow, the week went by fast! Don’t you still have to write down what I do? Today I have a party to get to and then I have to work on music and stuff as well. If you want to stay that’s cool with me”

“But ugh…” I groaned. “I have to get ready and what not. I can’t just be all dirty. Ugh!”

I hung off the side of the bed and he just turned to look at me.

“Get up from there. You’re gonna be dizzy” he told me. I sat up and my head started hurting. “Told you…”

I stood up and held onto him.

“I don’t feel good…” He wrapped his arm around my waist and dragged me to his work room where his keyboard is.

“Here, just sit here and tell me if whatever I play sounds good…” I smiled softly then yawned. I need a shower and get ready. I got up and ran out the door. “Where are you going?”

“I’ll be back, watch my stuff!” I ran out the door, hoped in the car, and drove off. I took a shower and brushed my teeth and put on something clean and casual. Some blue skinny jeans and a pink shirt with a tank-top underneath.  I smiled at myself in the mirror and took a selfie. I then laughed and went to his house. When I got there I skipped up to his front porch. I opened the door and ran around looking for him. I found him in his work room playing piano. When he saw me he bit his lip.

“I’m here! I no longer feel dirty! I can go ahead and keep writing stuff about you” I shrieked. He stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist. I stared at him with a smile.

“Y- You like nice today”

“Thanks Toby, I had to freshen up or else I wouldn’t be calm” He hugged me out of nowhere. “Toby, don’t you have work to do?”

He backed away while laughing. He was blushing and I was too.

“I do have a lot of work to do, you’re going to get bored aren’t you?” he asked.

“I’ll find a way to entertain myself” He smiled and got to work. I pranced around the house with Gryphon. Later when night finally fell Toby asked me if I wanted to go to this party with him. I accepted his offer then refused it.

“Why, what’s the matter?”

“I don’t look good” He held me close.

“You look fine as always”

“Stop lying to me”

“Well, you’re going just like that” he threw me over his shoulder and carried me out the door.

“No, Toby! I look terrible! Stop it! Ugh…” I groaned when he set me into his car. He leaned towards me.

“You look just fine… you stop it! Here’s some paper and a pen for you to write some things down. I don’t want you to take your notepad and leave it there accidently… now be happy little crazy nugget” I smiled and sat calmly in the seat. He laughed then got into the driver’s seat.

When we got to the party I looked at my phone and then the pen.

“I’ll just use my phone for notes…”

“Hey, are you coming?” called out Toby.

“Coming!” I yelled then followed him into the house. When I entered the very nice home I was surprised to see it packed with people. It looks way bigger on the inside than the outside. Everyone was so chill. You could barely tell I was the only teen there… well the height difference.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 104 25
( ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’… ) ๐‘ฌ๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’‚ ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’“๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’Ž ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’, ๐’–๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’ ๐’–๐’๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’†๏ฟฝ...