Chapter 6 ~ Fine

Lindsey’s P.O.V

“Well, I’m here and I’m sorry I got you so paranoid. I didn’t think you’d worry so much. What do you have in store today Mr. Turner?”

“Oh today, I have a collaboration to do with my friend PewDiePie but it won’t take long after that we can come straight home and just relax… something I really need” he said as he rubbed his neck. Poor thing, he’s beat.

“Sure…” I said. We quickly got into his car and met up with PewDiePie, whose actual name is Felix. When Toby got out of the car they greeted each other with a brotherly hug. I put my rucksack behind my back after taking out my notepad. I opened the door and they both turned to look at me. I smiled. Toby motioned me over.

“Felix, this is Lindsey. She’s a high school student that asked me if she could use me for her school project” they walked over to me and I smiled.

“Can you tell me more?” asked Felix. I giggled.

“Hello Felix, I’m Lindsey; an inexperienced actress who wishes to make a change in the world. Toby is sort of my role model” I said. He smiled.

“It’s nice to meet you, Lindsey. Why don’t you go inside and go greet Marzia?”

“Okay…” I cheerfully ran past them and went inside. A nice woman came out of nowhere.

“Felix, Edgar is acting up again and I don’t know where Maya-” she saw me. “Who are you?”

“Hello, I’m Toby’s friend Lindsey. I just came here to observe so sorry if I’m a bother”

“Oh no, it’s no bother Lindsey. I’m Marzia, Felix’s girlfriend”

“Oh, how cute! Well, I’m going to go watch them work and write some stuff down” I said feeling excited.

“Would you like something to drink before going?”

“Oh, if it isn’t a bother please” She giggled and quickly left then came back with a glass of water.

“Here you go, they’re working in the room over there. Go see what they’re doing”

“Thank you,” I walked over to the room and peeked in to see them setting up the equipment to film a… gaming video? That’s what I’m guessing because it looks almost exactly to what he has at his house. Felix noticed me watching.

“Oh look Toby” Toby glanced over and smiled when he saw me.

“Get in here, little nugget. We’re just setting up so just take a seat somewhere” he said then went back to fixing up cameras and such. I sat down in a corner of the room, just on the floor curled up writing.

When Toby does collaborations for game plays, there’s a heck of a lot to set up. It truly depends on what he’s playing on. They set up for PC gameplay and now they’re setting up the cameras for console gameplay…

They played for hours, recording every single minute. Finally, when the day was close to an end Toby said that he had to get going. I was taking a little nap when he shook me.

“Hey, little nugget… open your eyes” I fluttered my eyes then smiled. I yawned.

“Did I fall asleep?”

“Yeah, you did. Let’s go home now” he said as he put his hand out. He helped me up.

“Bye little Lindsey it was nice meeting you” said Felix. I gave him a hug.

“Bye Felix, have a good night and I hope you sleep peacefully” I said then backed away. He smiled.

“You’re such a little angel”