Just Forget The World (Larry...

By _SweetDisposition_

Louis is the last person on earth who can get pregnant after the birthrates decreased then completely stopped... More

~Chapter 1
~Chapter 3
~Chapter 4
~Chapter 5
~Chapter 6
~Chapter 7
~Chapter 8
~Chapter 9

~Chapter 2

19.3K 609 458
By _SweetDisposition_

A/N: Chapter 2! Just wanted to thank you guys for the comments and votes on the first chapter, it means a lot to me to read all your feedback and know that you're liking it so far. This is a short story that was supposed to be a one shot but decided to do it chaptered so things will move a little bit fast. 

Enjoy! :)

~Chapter 2

Louis woke up a few hours later sweating and kicking the covers off of him reaching for Harry and his eyes snapped open when all he felt was an empty and cold space next to him, he quickly got  up and dressed up in the clothes he had been wearing and left the room noticing him asleep on the couch. He hadn't gotten a good look at him earlier when he had been nearly begging for him but now that he did he knew they had picked the right person. Not wanting to get caught he moved away from him and walked to the small kitchen wincing when he sat down on a chair and looked around trying to figure out what to eat that consisted of just cooking it in the microwave. He shook his head realizing that they wanted him to have a baby and take care of it when he couldn't even cook to save his own life.

"Are you hungry?" Harry asked startling Louis whose back was to him.

"Y- yeah, kinda." Louis answered looking down at his lap fiddling with his fingers and blushing a bit.

"So....what do you want to eat? I can cook almost anything." Harry said awkwardly standing by the door.

"You don't have to cook for me." Louis blushed a deeper red wishing for the floor to swallow him whole because he was making a fool of himself.

"I want to....I was told you're supposed to eat full meals so, are eggs and toast okay?" Harry asked taking the bread and eggs out along with the kettle to make tea.

"S- sure..." Louis mumbled.

Louis observed Harry as he moved around the kitchen and watched his back muscles flexing every time he moved until he set a plate of warm food in front of him and sat down in front of him with his own plate and two cups of tea in between them. They ate in silence until they were done and Louis helped him clean the kitchen then awkwardly sat down in the living room watching a shit show not really paying attention until Louis had enough of the tension between them and decided to at least try and start a conversation.

"So...where are you from?" Louis asked trying to identify his accent.

"Cheshire. You?" Harry answered looking at Louis smiling a little. Displaying his dimple that only left Louis a little too stunned. 

"Ooh...that's why you sound very posh then. I'm from Doncaster." Louis smiled quickly recovering not wanting to look like a fool.

"I do not sound posh at all...and I think I should properly introduce myself. I'm Harry....Styles." He said extending his arm to shake hands with Louis.

"Louis Tomlinson, nice to meet you." Louis blushed.

"Sorry about earlier, they injected me with something and then I saw you and couldn't control myself." Harry apologized blushing a deep red.

"It's okay, I mean, it had to happen anyways. Did you agree to do this or did they forced you? What did you had to do for them to pick you?" Louis asked nervously waiting for the answer and watched as Harry's tiny smile faded away.

"I...no, they didn't forced me at all. They were just waiting for you to turn twenty and then men younger than twenty five were called in for testing. It's basically a physical and mental test along with 'male reproductive cell' count and checking family history for any diseases. Guess they didn't find any on mine." Harry explained as Louis listened carefully.

"Did they tell you anything about what will happen to you after I get pregnant?" He shyly asked.

"Just that I was free to go back to my normal life and that if you ever decided- well...if they ever decided about you getting pregnant again then I would be called back in." Harry explained.

"What if it doesn't work?" Louis asked.

"I don't know but let's hope it does. Just...you know. Let me know when you want to try again." Harry said blushing harder than ever.

"Okay...I'm gonna go take a shower. We should- we should try it there." Louis mumbled avoiding Harry's gaze hoping for him to get the hint then quickly got up to gather a towel noticing Harry walking behind him.

As soon as Louis got in the shower he felt warm arms wrapping around his waist and Harry's naked chest against his back kissing his shoulders as he felt him getting hard already and wondered if it was because of him or the drug they had injected him with. Harry stood behind him and moved Louis' legs apart with his foot as the warm water cascaded over them making everything hotter when Louis began to get hard again and Harry hadn't even touched him yet.

He felt Harry trailing kisses all the way down until he got to his lower back stopping and just as Louis was about to say something he felt him spreading his cheeks open with both of his hands then his warm tongue licking around his entrance before he plunged it inside of him earning loud moans from Louis. He felt himself losing his balance from the pleasure but Harry quickly caught him and got up flipping Louis around chest to chest kissing him as he rubbed himself on Louis' thigh then pulled away to look at him as he lifted him up and Louis quickly wrapped his legs around his waist.

"Ready?" Harry asked coating his erection with the lube he had managed to grab as he avoided the water then slowly pushed himself inside of Louis as soon as he nodded while the blue eyed boy wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and lightly nibbled on the skin.

Harry pulled out then pushed back in at a slow pace until Louis began meeting his thrusts as fast as he could wanting to feel Harry deep inside of him then moaned as his lips collided with Harry's then he kissed Louis from his mouth to his jaw and neck. Louis whined when Harry stopped thrusting into him then gasped when he pushed him against the wall thrusting harder than ever as he tried to hold on to something, anything but his hands kept slipping on the wet tiles and Harry was the only thing holding him up.

"I'm gonna, I'm go- oh God." Louis moaned curling his toes and shaking feeling a wave of pleasure spread from his lower stomach to his thighs clenching around Harry.

"F- fuck..." Harry sped up his thrusts then slowed them down as he kept cumming inside of Louis until he completely stopped trying not to drop him breathing hard against his neck.

They stayed there for a while until Harry slowly pulled out and carefully set Louis down holding onto him to keep him from falling down then grabbed the shampoo pouring some in his hand and began washing Louis' hair who leaned against him and sighed in content relaxing at the feeling of Harry's fingers running through his hair. Once they were done showering Harry wrapped a blue fluffy towel around Louis then one around himself walking them back to the or their bedroom changing into clean clothes. Louis had just put in a pair of sweatpants and took a step when he felt something warm and sticky come out of his hole.

"I'm leaking...It's- it's supposed to stay inside." Louis told Harry as he quickly took his pants off seeing Harry's cum dribbling down the back of his thigh.

"That's alright, you didn't leaked earlier plus we can try again." Harry smiled hurrying over to wipe it off  with a tissue so Louis didn't had to.

"I was told to not let it come out again." Louis sighed.

"They don't have to know...c'mon, let's go watch a movie." Harry smiled giving Louis his pants back then grabbed his hand guiding him to the couch where he made him sit down as he put a random movie in the DVD player.

Louis sat down next to Harry and  feeling a strong urge, he cuddled up next to him while the older boy gladly opened his arms and wrapped them around him. They spent the rest of the day sitting on the couch watching movies while eating random foods that Harry had prepared until it was time for bed and Harry deciding that Louis had had enough for the day decided to just go to bed next to the younger boy who he was already very fond of after spending time together.

He got under the covers next to Louis and after thinking about how they had told him to not get attached and to avoid intimate touches other than sex he decided to ignore them and wrapped his arms around Louis bringing him close to his chest with his back pressed against it giving him a small kiss on the back of his neck that had Louis sighing in content. They didn't know why but to them it felt natural, they would be having a baby together after all.

The next morning Louis woke up wrapped inside warm comfortable arms then felt Harry's chest rising and falling against his back and something else. He could feel Harry's erection against his entrance and quietly moaned at the thought of having Harry inside of him again, he slowly pried his arms off of him and moved to reach for the lube that was on the nightstand by the bed then shook Harry to wake him up.

He woke up still feeling a bit groggy until he felt Louis running his hands through his stomach and chest from under his shirt then without asking or complaining let him lower his pajama bottoms so he could do as he wished. He gasped when he felt Louis' small warm hand lathering him with lube then a few seconds later felt his tight heat completely enveloping him making him buck his hips up searching for the much desired friction he knew he would feel if he only moved them.

"J- just keep moving." Harry mumbled holding onto Louis' hips as he moved in figure eight motions setting a rhythm.

Harry opened his eyes to see Louis biting on his bottom lip with his eyes closed moving up and down until his movements started getting sloppy then almost stopped. He switched Louis around onto his back pulling his legs over his shoulders and began pushing in and out of him as Louis held onto the bedsheets trying to keep quiet then reached down stroking himself gasping when Harry pushed his hand away to do it himself as fast as he was moving until he came chanting Harry's name as he thrusted in one more time before cumming deep inside of Louis.

He waited a few seconds then pulled out making sure he wasn't leaking again wanting him to get pregnant fast so he could go home frowning when he realized he didn't wanted to go home anymore because he would miss the tiny boy when the time came and he was allowed to go back home. Plus what kind of person would he be leaving his child and the father of it behind when he was sure they would want to be with him and him with them. He began thinking about and wanting to stay with Louis during his pregnancy because as much as he was only a donor he wanted to be there for them, he wanted to watch Louis' belly grow everyday full of their baby and he wanted to be there for the birth to protect both of them even if he had to fight  and kill to do so.

"What are you thinking about?" Louis mumbled running his fingers through Harry's sweaty hair.

"Would- if you get pregnant soon would you mind me sticking around? I'm supposed to go back home but if you want me to I'll stay here with both of you." Harry asked closing his eyes waiting for an answer.

"You would do that?" Louis asked.

"Yeah...I don't want leave you." Harry confessed.

"Then no, I don't mind at all. Let's just hope they let you stay." Louis sighed knowing it will be hard to convince them.

"They have to or...or I'm gonna steal you and take you away," Harry said dead serious making Louis laugh thinking of it as him joking, "I'm serious Louis." Harry mumbled just as Louis stopped laughing.

"You're hiding something." Louis stated.

"I'm not, I just don't want to be away from both of you. If you do get pregnant that's our baby and it belongs to us not them. C'mon, let's go eat breakfast." Harry got up putting an end to that conversation.

After Harry was done making breakfast they ate in silence each thinking about what the future might bring and after they were done eating they headed outside to the backyard sitting under a tree to protect them from the sun. They laid down side to side on top of a blanket watching the clouds trying to figure out their shape laughing at the silly things they would come up with.

While Louis was busy trying to decide the shape of one Harry allowed himself to look at him mesmerized by the way Louis' eyelashes would flutter and would lightly touch his sharp cheekbones every time he blinked, the way his thin and beautiful lips would curl up into a smile for no reason other that he was happy and if Louis was happy then Harry was happy. He was too caught up admiring him he didn't noticed Louis turning his head to look at him so he could tell him the shape of the cloud until Louis waved his hand in front of his face trying to catch his attention.

"Harry? Harry!" Louis nearly shouted snapping Harry out of his thoughts making him blink and look around.

"Huh, what?" Harry looked around and Louis giggled making Harry's chest flutter.

"I said that one looks like a snow man." Louis pointed to a rather large cloud right above them.

"It does look like one Lou. Alright my...I think we should go back inside." Harry said noticing the guards and the director observing them from afar giving them a look that clearly meant they wanted both boys to remember they were there to procreate, not socialize and become friends...or something more.

"What, why? It's not even noon yet." Louis pouted getting up when Harry did.

"They're watching us and it's making me uncomfortable, we can do something else inside." Harry smiled a little then grabbed Louis' hand pulling him inside.

"They were watching us?" Louis asked sounding so innocent it only made Harry want to protect him from the world including himself.

"Bloody idiots want to treat us like sex machines and breed us like animals." Harry muttered under his breath peeking out the window.

"Well that's what I was raised for Harry. All my life that's what I've been told, my only job is to procreate and that's it, you- you were my first...even my first kiss." Louis looked down when Harry turned to look at him.

"I know I was your first when it comes to sex but...you've never kissed anyone else before?" Harry asked genuinely surprised.

"No...never, my parents always used to tell me I needed to save it for the father of my children no matter what." Louis shrugged.

"Come here..." Harry mumbled knowing that what he was about to do was against the rules but Louis deserved so much better than a messy first kiss when he had been too busy trying to get inside him.

"Harry, what are you doing?" Louis asked walking up to Harry just as he cupped his cheek with his left hand.

"You deserve a special first kiss, not a messy one. You deserve so much better Lou." Harry mumbled against Louis' lips.

Harry moved his head forward a few centimeters capturing Louis' soft warm lips with his own keeping it slow and sweet feeling Louis running his fingers through his hair making him shiver in content. He wrapped an arm around his waist and the other one around his shoulders bringing the blue eyed boy closer to him then pulled back smiling seeing Louis keeping his eyes closed smiling as Harry felt something warm slowly spreading throughout his body causing him to hug Louis tight breathing in his sweet scent.

"Do you want play a board game or eat something?" Harry asked pulling back but keeping his arms around Louis' waist.

"I just ate an hour ago Harry, I want to play monopoly. " Louis giggled pulling away from him to get the game and if Harry fell a little for him then no one had to know.

They played for two hours straight laughing and trying to cheat with Harry going bankrupt and finally Louis winning, he watched as Louis packed the game with a proud smile then pecking his lips he got up to prepare lunch cursing when he saw that the guards were still walking around too close to the bloody cottage. Choosing to ignore them he started with boiling the pasta for the spaghetti while Louis watched him wanting to learn how to cook knowing that he had to if he wanted to raise his baby hoping to do it together with Harry.

He admired Harry's curly hair hoping for their baby to have it as well, basically have all of Harry but most important of all, hoping for him or her to be healthy and welcomed into the world where he and Harry would be there to protect it from the crazy people knowing it would be the very first baby in twenty years. He smiled when Harry looked his way smiling finding out that even if he had only known for two days he was already very fond of him appreciating when he cooked for him, made him laugh and was gentle with him.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry asked startling Louis.

"When the baby's born what are we gonna do? Am I gonna go back to Doncaster and you to Cheshire? Who's gonna keep the baby?" Louis asked afraid of the answer.

Harry fiddled with his fingers thinking about it, he had to go back to Cheshire to his mother and sister but didn't wanted and couldn't leave Louis and their baby behind. He wasn't sure if Louis would be willing to leave his family and go back with him knowing he wouldn't and could never leave Gemma and his mum behind.

"You both are going back with me, after it's born we're getting out of here and going back to Cheshire...unless...unless you're not willing to leave your family. If you don't want to leave them then I guess I could visit both of you." Harry chewed on his bottom lip.

"Can I think about it?" Louis looked up at Harry sighing in relief when Harry smiled and nodded.

After they were done eating they cuddled on the couch watching Finding Nemo but halfway through the movie Louis ended up bent over with half his body on top of the coffee table and his bum sticking up into the air slightly being pushed back and forth as Harry pounded into him both of them moaning loudly not caring if the guards heard, they were only doing what they were supposed to be doing after all.

Minutes later Harry came shouting Louis' name followed by Louis who shot his load all over the table feeling Harry's sweaty body on top flushed against his own trying to steady his breathing. Harry pulled out and picked Louis up carrying him over to their bed where they fell asleep waking up just in time for dinner deciding they had had enough sex for the day and they needed a break.

The break turned into a full two days where all they did was get to know each other feeling content with just talking and cuddling at night ignoring the part in their heads that kept telling them not to start developing any kind of feelings for each other but it was too late when they found themselves falling for each other yet they were a little shy choosing to keep it to themselves.

On the fifth day all they did was fuck like rabbits until Louis was too sore to even move on his own making Harry feel guilty as he apologized to Louis over and over for being too rough with him while Louis kept reassuring him that he was fine and to not worry. That night Harry made dinner and brought it to their bedroom so Louis could eat in their bed without moving too much making Louis feel special and cared for by Harry in a way that no one had before.

"When do you think we'll see each other again?" Louis mumbled against Harry's chest.

"I don't know love but I promise I'm gonna do whatever I can to come see you again." Harry kissed Louis' forehead while rubbing his naked back letting his hand trail down to the curve of his lower back leaving it there.

It was their last day together and Harry was due to leave and go back to Cheshire the following morning but had decided to stay with Zayn in London not wanting to leave Louis behind and because he wanted to find out through Niall if Louis had gotten pregnant or not. That night they cuddled sharing small kisses without really thinking what they were doing feeling like it was a natural thing for them to do now than it had been a week ago, they fell asleep in each other's arms not wanting morning to come at all.

The next day Louis woke up feeling slightly disoriented but quickly recovered feeling Harry's body underneath him snuggling closer to him wanting to stay in bed a little longer but his wish was completely ruined when a knock in their front door interrupted them. He watched in silence as Harry got dressed in a pair of sweatpants and after kissing him walked out of their room to open the door leaving Louis still feeling Harry's lips on his forehead and lips as he smiled while his fingers hovered over his lips.

"It's time..." Harry mumbled coming back into the room with an apologetic Niall following after him.

"N- now...but it's too soon. Niall...can we at least have some time alone to say goodbye?" Louis asked trying not to cry holding the sheets around his body.

"Take your time Lou. " Niall smiled then left the room and as soon as he was gone Louis jumped out of bed into Harry's arms.

"I don't want you to go...please don't go." Louis pleaded holding onto Harry with all his might.

"I have to but I'm gonna stay here in London, I'm not going anywhere love. As soon as Niall tells me you're pregnant they're gonna have to let me come back and stay here with you and the baby." Harry rubbed circles on Louis' lower back trying to comfort him.

"What if they don't let you, what if I never see you again?" Louis desperately asked.

"They're gonna have to or I'll take you away with me and we'll go somewhere where they will never find us." Harry spoke so sure of himself like he had never been before.

"You promise?" Louis timidly asked looking at Harry with teary eyes.

"I promise. I'm gonna miss you so much." Harry kissed his forehead.

"Me too." Louis nodded letting go of Harry.

Harry left after hugging Louis again leaving him alone as he tried to not cry anymore and be strong knowing Harry had promised he would come back to get him or them if he was pregnant. He was taken back to his old room by Niall who told him he was free to do anything he wanted except go out alone and that if he wanted to take a walk in the garden he had to let Liam or himself know since they couldn't take any risks what with pedophiles wanting to get their hands on him just to be the father of the baby knowing it would bring money and fame.

Thoughts? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 2.4K 18
@stephaniekw1234 asked me to write an ABO where Omega Harry and Alpha Louis have a one-night stand and Harry gets pregnant. A few years later their p...
28.2K 874 26
Louis moved to holmes chapel when he got a scholarship to the university there and louis decided to take night courses and work during the day to he...
80.4K 3.5K 12
@felicityell wanted me to write a mpreg story where Louis and Harry have been best friends since kindergarten. They sleep together at a party in high...
144K 6.1K 16
Plot Idea by @louislovesharryyy28 Cover Background by @forbehs - Harry has been mute his entire life. He isn't physically unable to speak, he just ch...