How Can I Ask For More? Adopt...

By xXEmo_PixieXx

Amanda Grace has been through many foster homes, but she has stayed in none of them for over three months. Bu... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
I Was Tagged
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Disclaimer
Hello
Chapter Twenty Four
I'm Sorry
Chapter Twenty Five
Just Wondering...
Chapter Twenty Six
What
Umm...
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Finally
. . . . . .
NO
MEH
Untitled Part I Don't Even Know Anymore
Chapter Twenty Eight
OHMYGERARD

(I Wish This Was An Update But It's Actually An Update On Life)(By Fall Out Boy)

810 19 30
By xXEmo_PixieXx

Hey y'all,

So, I'm working on the next chapter, but it's slow going, with school and such. However, I have decided to open the world of "How Can I Ask For More" up a little to you guys!

Recently, I looked at the cover, and realized that I've gotten a LOT better at making covers. (I've made multiple covers since these, including the covers for xSilverGracex, and have taken a graphic design class. Y'all should check out their stories though. They're a friend of mine and super talented and haven't even told me the name of their other account, so definitely check this one out. Their next story comes out in June and I made that cover too!!) I began to make a few, and then realized that y'all are capable hooman beans that are talented (not to mention AWESOME), and I decided that, in addition to making some of my own, you guys can send in your own covers! I will feature all appropriate covers here in this very story, and the one I like the most will become the new cover of "How Can I Ask For More?"

Please submit your covers by the 30th of April.

Thank you all SO MUCH for reading this far, and I can't wait to see what you'll come up with!

Cheers,
-Alli

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.6K 75
Anna. A 13 year old girl from Australia. No one wants her and she's loosing faith, but what happens when one of her favourite singers adopts her? /co...
8.1K 274 35
Hi, I guess. I'm Cassie, I'm 14 years old and I've been going orphanage to orphanage since I was 3 years old. My parents died in a car crash me being...
55.1K 1.8K 30
Violet has been in an orphanage for about a year. The fourteen year old has only one friend. And that friend is music. Then she gets adopted by a cou...
55.1K 1.6K 18
Mona Hart was an average seventeen year old girl. One day, her life got flipped around when a special boy with dark eyes walked into her life. •BOOK...