Dragon Mating Season+(On a Da...

By raqchealv

*THIS IS ON A DARE FROM A FRIEND* I apologise for it being crap. please no hate, enjoy if u can!~ Previously... More

Hi
The BEGINNING!!!
Sayonara!(Edit:NVM)
After That Stuff Happened...
And ThEEEeeeEEEn
Another Chapter!
These Titles are so Helpful
We Meet Again, Readers!
More Stuff Happened-
Hello Children
1 Welcome Chap, 10 Story, Then This One
Eleven Down, something to go
XII
13th Story Chapter
HIATUS
14 Down, 26 To Go
Quality Chapter 15
#16
Insert Normal Title: N/A
This is only 18....
This book is now a legal story adult
!Half!20!Way!
Dead Niece
Almost Done
THE END
Post ending 1.
Revamp?

This is Part 10 I think?

146 2 0
By raqchealv

Sorry no update last week I was on vacay.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Crap, it's stuck again." Celeste tugged at the skin sheet, trying to pull it free of a snag on the metal plate.

"I replaced it less than a month ago..." She snipped the stuck part off, and edged out the plate, picking out the little piece of fake flesh. Setting the metal sheet back in place, she pulled out her laptop from her desk drawer.

"Agh! Skin grafting prices have risen again!" She decided to have Reedus paint her some more of the artificial skin later. For now, long sleeved blouses would have to do.

Pulling on a long sleeved blue blouse, Celeste picked up her bags and headed toward the guild. The all-born mage was walking at a quick pace and didn't notice a small glint on the road. 

Crack.

Something in the air snapped in half.

The hairs on her neck shot up. Alarmed, Celeste turned around just in time to see the object fip up into the air and....disappear. 

Curious and frightened, the Mage used a chant to rewind what just happened, and caught the shine of the onyx eye.

Fear and shock coursed through her veins as memories flashed through her head.

"Where are you going, kid?" a teenager with a right red eye bent down to meet the little boys eye level.

"Where no one can find me." The kid responded, not looking up and crossing his arms.

"Oh? I'm afraid that's impossible. As long as I'm alive, at least one person will know where you are." The teen smiled and chuckled.

"Oh yeah? Well then I'll just have to kill you then." The little Gajeel raised his fist and flung it towards the girls thigh.

"Gihihi! Quite amusing. Ya' think ya'little punk can beat the only all-born in millenniums with a fist? A FIST?" The teenage Celeste eyes glowed dark amber for a moment. Darkness engulfed her aura, but disappeared within seconds.

"Listen, kid. I am your sister. Mum and dad sent me to a foster home when the test results came out 'all-born'. So if you'd just come and live with me, I could take care of ya' and train ya', then you could go to any guild ya'd like. Better than living on the streets like the rat your being."

"Sister left. She's not coming back. Besides, if you are my sister and you ever cared about me, you would have come to get me from that hell hole. She would have loved me." Little Gajeel bolted down the street and was gone in an instant.

'Kid, sorry if I'm like this, but I'm the way life has made me.' 

-That night-

The shouts coming from the Corvus Bar faded along with clinking of beer, and laughter. Celeste wandered the streets of Old Denish, drunk and cold. The blundering mage looked up to see the snow flakes, gently falling on the old town for the first time in a few years.

Smiling, Celeste whispered into the night.

"Kajiru, do you remember....the first time... you saw the snow? At the park.... I watched from the courtyard opposite the green. You were so happy then. You were like a little black angel. I named my strongest armor after you, ya' know that? Black Angel. It's so powerful, people started calling it angel of death, or Satan's fate, or Titans revenge, that sorta' stuff. You're gunna get real powerful, kid. I know it. Cuz' I'm yer' sister. And I'm an all-born. Born with every single possible magic at my disposal. Born with 4 days a month I can't use ma' power. Born with random pain attacks for too much ethernano in my body. But I was born....to protect ya'. "

"Ay, ya' know....dad wasn't too bad to me. When sendin' me off, he just mumbled in my ear,'Protect your lil'bro, he's vulnerable.' And I said I would, said I would, but ya' little brat just ain't buyin' it!" She mumbled on, stumbling off into the night, her words becoming more and more slurred.

Gajeel passed by and alleyway, and did a double take. There, lying on a pile of crates, was his older sister, passed out from drinking. Grumbling under his breath, he grabbed a blanket from his back pack and flung it over her. He had heard everything.

-Another flashback-

The Mage walked the grounds of Magnolia's wild, the path in the mountains she was walking through suddenly opening up to a rocky shore beside a fast river. She sat down, drank some water, and lay down by the banks, the freshwater slightly tickling her toes. Tuning out the rest of the world, she fell into a dreamless sleep.

Crack. Boom. Crunch.

Celeste jolted awake, startled by the loud noises. She was also startled to hear a familiar voice, leering.

"Well, what do the elementals have here? My subordanite's need exercise, ya' know?"

The Denish accent hit her so hard she thought she would crumple right then and there.

"I won't waste no time, lil'bro. Long time no see, yea?" She responded with her own mocking voice. It sounded smooth, secure, and unconcerned, but it was only a mask to hide the boiling emotions inside of her.

'Poker face. Just kill them all and give Gajeel a good beating. Maybe bring up some painful memories of the past to punish him for joining such a despicable guild.'

But when summoning her 81/2022th most powerful armor she had, solar blemish, she couldn't bring herself to kill them. Instead, she decided to leave them all beat and make them give up. Much more entertaining that ending it quick. But first, she wanted to see how much her dear little brother had grown.

Wielding a large moonstone encrusted crystal scepter, she charged for Gajeel. Unsurprisingly, He dodged easily, whirling around and aiming a punch at her jaw. In the blink of an eye, a black hole was there, causing him to punch through nothing. Seeing Gajeel's shocked expression, Celeste giggled and turned the scepter over, jutting him in the gut with the blunt end. 

(Time skip cause I can't write battles~)

The so-called elemental four of Phantom Lord were all sprawled across the dry ground, either dead of unconscious. As for their condition, Celeste neither knew nor cared. It was just Gajeel now. She left him tied to a tree with enchanted rope and complicated runes. It would take a while for a stupid guild like them to figure it out.

She sauntered away, harboring the feeling of regret and disappointment just below the feeling of Victory.

She had not taken 10 steps back into the wilderness before hearing a loud snap from where the defeated lay still. 

Turning around slowly, she took in the sight before her. A man with the same skin tone as Gajeel and herself stood on a raised piece of land that was not there before. Both eyes were red, matching the dark red robes that hung regally over his broad shoulders. His hair was long and spiky, and pulled back into a ponytail. 

Rage swelling up inside of Celeste, she called upon her air make magic. Immediately conjuring thousands of weapons and many ghost-like duplicates of herself, she called them down upon the man, who in return, flipped his coin and picked the leaves off the nearby trees and plunged them at the air.

The figures dissolved, but were soon replaced by stone and water monsters, who thundered over the dry land. The were dueling to kill. Switching over to heavenly body magic, she summoned the stars, that flew down from the blue sky in jets of white. 

The attacks were all aimed directly at the man, who easily pulled a black hole out of the ethernano in the air, this time spinning the coin.

"You think you can defeat me with these few measly attacks? Did you forget that my magic is to absorb others so that I may counter them? Foolish!"

But he was talking to air.

In the time it had taken to conjure the creatures and stage the false attack, Celeste herself had requiped a spear into her hands and dashed up right up to the man's face.

"No, I really don't. It would take far less to kill a scumbag." Celeste spat in his face and drove the spear right through his heart. He was down and burning in hell faster than you could shout 'DIE'.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Annnnd....Part 10=Done!

I was on a trip last week so no update....not that there are enough people reading this to care lmao.

The backstory is completely of my sad imagination, nothing to do with the real series and I may write some stuff that counter the real thing so sorry about that.

Not much to say, screw updating on Fridays, take care, don't die,

BYEEEEEEEE~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 389 11
It may seem like an ordinary day at the Fairy Tail guild. Even the Sabertooth guild seems ordinary. That is, until they realise that it's anything bu...
6.6K 183 26
I know that there's a lot of story's like this but I wanted to make on ok? Btw I do not own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does. It's dragon slayer mating...
84.5K 1.6K 14
Slayer mating season a season of love for those who use slaying magic. When two figure enter the guild one being there first master but another no on...
491K 10.2K 20
It was the week where dragon season would affect our poor dragon slayers of fairytail, for they are influenced in the season too. In dragon season th...