Heart Open (Kendall and Y/N)

Galing kay JeMeEnFous

You and Kendall are in a secret relationship for 2 years. She cheated on You. A year after, your manager and... Higit pa

1. It's over
2. Set me up to you
3. Meeting you.. AGAIN
4. I need you
5
6
7. I saw London without you.
8. I missed you..
9. I still love you.
10. Who do you love?
11. Who do you love? Part II
12. Flashback.
13. Mess we've made.
14. How can i forgive someone?
15. I chose to forgive and to love.
16. Crazy Beautiful
17. Your Bestfriend
18. Making you jealous.
19. Jealous
20. Not afraid to love
21. Always protecting you
23. We can't hide our feelings
24. I love you.
25. Marry me?
26. Welcome to the Family
ANOTHER PROBLEM??
27. My rock
28. Can't stay mad at you
29. Fallin' all in you
30. She's the only one i love
31. Don't tell me it's over
32. Wrong
33. I give up
34. I wish you trusted me
35. Lost hope
36. Ready to lose you
37. Seperate lives
38. Stuck with you..
39. Nights like this
40. Nobody Compares to YOU.
41. Back to you
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
42. Forever Yours.
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
AUTHOR'S NOTE
A/N:
NEW BOOK RELEASED:
A/N:
It's Gotta Be You. (Sequel of Heart Open)

22. Can't hold me feelings

9.4K 239 36
Galing kay JeMeEnFous

Y/N'S POV

I woke up by the ringtone of my phone, i saw Kendall is calling me so i answer right away. The last time i hang out with her was the incident with the paparazzi, scooter told me that i should lay low for a bit until the issue with paparazzi's are gone.

KILLA😍😘 Calling...

Y/n? Are still sleeping?

Hey ken.. Yes why?

So uhm.. You know Kaia Gerber right?

Uh yeah? W-what about her?

She's throwing a party at her house, do you want to come with me?

Ken, you know i'm not a party person. Why don't you ask gigi?

She's going to be there silly! Please? Come with me.

Alriiight.. What time?

Yay!! I'll pick you up at 7 pm.

See you later killa.

......

It's already 6:30 in the evening and i started to get ready because Kendall is going to pick me up at 7pm. I put on my clothes, it's just a house party so i just keep it casual.

Me and Kendall arrived at Kaia Gerber's mansion. The house are already filled with cars which means there's already people inside.

"Ken! You're here!" I saw Kaia walking towards Kendall.

"Of course, i missed you!" Kendall hugged kaia and i just look at them.

"Oh, you're here with... Y/n." Kaia smiled to Kendall.

"Kaia... It's been a long time." I just smiled at her but Kaia looked so serious. I saw Kendall who is looking at us confusedly.

"Wait, you guys---"

An unfamiliar guy suddenly wrapped his arm around Kendall's shoulder interrupting Kendall and slightly making her in fear. "Long time no see love!" Wait, love?

"Anwar." She gracelessly removed his arm from her looking uncomfortable.

"Dance with me ken! Come on!" I looked at anwar and turned my head towards Kendall her lips mouthing 'Sorry' as she let him drag her away from me. I gave her a thumbs up to let her know that it was okay.

"Still the same old y/n who follows Kendall around." Kaia shake her head.

I just smiled at her and said "It's nice seeing you again Kaia." I started to walk away from her. I walked around the mansion trying to find the right people to converse with.

I try looking for Gigi and Bella around the Mansion because i don't know much people in this party. I stepped into the garden area and there were a whole bunch of familiar faces sitting by the fire.

"Y/n Hutcherson?" I looked at the girl who called my name. She look familiar but i don't know her name. She's beautiful though. "Oh my god it's you! I'm a big fan!" She added.

"Really? Thanks!" I said to her while i rub my nape because of the shyness i felt.

"I'm Taylor Hill. By the way, this are my friends--- Stella, Barbara, Georgia and Presley."

They greets me throwing a bunch of Hi's and Hello's. "Is it okay if i join you guys here? I don't know much people in here."

"Yeah, join us!" Barbara said to me.

Hour had passed we talked about random stuff, and they asked me if i wanted to be a model and about my album. They are nice people and fun to hang out with.

"So, you're dating Kendall?" Presley asked me. I wish man.. I wish.

"Uh, yeah. We're dating." I just smiled at them.

"If you guys are dating, where is she?" Georgia asked me.

"She with--"

"I saw her dancing with Anwar. Guard your girl y/n, we heard Anwar has a huge crush on Kendall." Taylor said to me.

I walk up to the dance floor and i saw Kendall dancing with Anwar as i saw his hands wrapping around her waist. Looks like Kendall is enjoying it. I just look at them and Anwar pulled her for a kiss. I just shook my head in dissapointment. I realized that i don't have the right to stop her from dancing with him because we're not even together. We're just friends..

I sat down on the couch alone, i bowed my head down and let out a long sigh.. "Looks like you need a drink." Said the girl that standing in front of me.

"No thanks." I look up to her and i saw Kaia. "Oh hey, Kaia."

"I saw that. You need this." She handed me a drink. After a couple of minutes drinking shots and different kinds of booze. Kaia asked me to dance with her. I told her that i'm not good at dancing. But she dragged me to the dance floor.

We're dancing together, she pulled me close to her and wrap her arms at the back of my head. She started grinding on me. I'm a little bit drunk so i don't care about my surroundings until someone grabbed my hand dragging me out of the mansion.

"What the fuck?!" I looked at the girl who grabbed my hand and it's Kendall.

"What are you doing?!" Kendall asked me in her raised voice.

"What do you think i'm doing ken? I'm enjoying the party that YOU INVITED me into." She rolled her eyes on me.

"Oh, are you enjoying that Kaia is grinding on you?"

"Yes! As much as you enjoy Anwar's kiss Kendall. What the hell is your problem?!"

"Y-you saw that? It's not what it looks like y/n. But you, you're always flirting with other girls! I know that there is something going on between you and Kaia. You're always making me jealous y/n. With cara, kylie and now kaia? " She said to me.

"Bullshit! Do you think i'm not jealous too? I'm not flirting with Kaia, Kendall."--"Jesus, ken! You invited me to this fucking party, and then you when Anwar was already there you fucking left me knowing that i don't know much people in here!" I started to walk away from her.

"Where the hell are you going y/n? Come back here! You don't have a car!" She yelled at me while i continue walking away from the mansion. I looked at her..

"It's fine ken, i'll just call an uber. You can go back there to Anwar. Just don't do something stupid, someone might take a picture of you kissing him." I didn't wait for her to answer as i start to walk again.

I chose to walk away from her. Yes, i'm jealous. But i am more dissapointed because i'm just her friend and i don't have the right to be jealous. I want her to know that i love her, that i still love her but at the same time i don't want to tell her.

I heard a honk of a car interrupting my thoughts. I saw Kendall's car..

"Come on, i'll take you home. You're drunk, you can't be seen in public like this." She said to me.

"Just, go back to Anwar and leave me alone Kendall. I can go home by myself." I still walking while she's moving her car slowly following me.

"I'm not going back there y/n. Come on, let's go."--"Shit! Y/n, come inside. There's a paparazzi." I saw three guys walking a towards us holding a camera. I think they are going to Kaia's house.

I hop on the passenger seat and Kendall drove off. We were both quiet on the car, it's an awkward silence because we just had our first fight being friends. She stopped the car in front of my house.

"Y/n, i'm sorry for leaving you there."---"It's just that i've never seen him for a long time so we just hang out. But me and Anwar are just friends.."

"You don't have to explain everything ken. We're just friends, right? I'm never going to stop you from hanging out with him or other people." I said to her.

"Y/n, stop. You just told me you were jealous.."

"Jealous? N-no. I'm not jealous.." I look away to her.

"You act like you are y/n. Look at me.."---"Come on, look at me." She held my chin to make me look at her.

"What?" I said on my irritated tone.

"Are you jealous y/n?"---"Hey.. Come on, tell me."

"Okay! I'm jealous ken, i'm so fucking jealous! Happy now? I even talk to Cara to make you jealous, because i wanted you to admit that you still love me and you did. When you were drunk, but you don't even remember. There are many things that i'd like to say to you but i just don't know how ken.." I said to her and i opened her car door.

"I LOVE YOU!" Kendall yelled at me while i'm finding my house key.

I stopped what i'm doing and looked at her..
"I'm scared.."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

88.3K 1.6K 18
You came into my life when I wasn't trying to find Anybody to love, hiding what I felt inside But you opened me up and now I finally realize I'll be...
55.2K 1.4K 16
[ON HOLD] Kourtney Kardashian x [one of my own character] [AU in a way. Kinda. I guess. ] [Caelan intersex] Kourtney Kardashian just got out of her...
85.2K 1.8K 73
Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner are secretly dating and have been for 2years. No one knows except the boys and parents. Things are perfect between th...
43.6K 1.2K 54
When 18 year old Kylie Jenner is forced by her mom aka her manager to sign a contract with 21 year old Justin Bieber, to fake a 1 year relationship...