Lost In Pain... || Naruto Fan...

By xXAkatsukixLoverXx

Reina Hizō is a young girl hated and despised by everyone in her clan for her strength and power. Reina suffe... More

Lost In Pain... -Naruto Fanfic
The End Of My Abuse? - A Hero
Meeting New People - Getting A Pleasant Surprise?
Lord Hokage - The Man With The Scar
Decision - Kakashi or Iruka Final Choice Part: 1
Decision - Kakashi Or Iruka Final Choice Part: 2
The Academy - Genin Test!
Last Day at the Academy - New team!
Team 7 - Bell test!
First Real Mission - C-Rank!
A New Enemy - Zabuza Momochi?
Training - Tree Climbing
Inari's Story - Sasuke's Story - Reina's Story
Zabuza Returns - Life or Death?!
Ice Mirrors - Reina's Death?
Author's Note - A Small Poll [OVER]
The Death of Two Shinobi's - Reina's Alive!
A New Chapter - Meeting Future Enemies
Reliving Memories - Another Enemy
A Battle Before The Exams - Uncle Guy
The Boy With The Cards - Beginning Of The Chūnin Exam!
The Torture Interrogator - Written Test
The Tenth Question - Physcotic Nude Woman
Square Rock - Interviews
Forest Of Death Rules - A Lecture
Forest Of Death - An Impostor
Thirst For Blood - Death In The Air
Traitor - Nine-Tailed Fox
Marks Left Behind - Red-Headed Savior
Devilish Mind - Horrific Sight Upon Awakening
A Familiar Chakra Source - Could It Be?
Who Are you? - Saving Cherry Blossom
Cursed - Pain and Sorrow
Utter Fear - Farewells?
Fishing With Undergarments - You Idiots!
An Ambush - A Friend
Preliminary Round - Battling Against One Another
Authors Note & Warning
Words Mean A Lot - Phony!
Explain - Get Away!
Forgiveness - True Self Revealed
Two Choices - Horrible Mistake
Murderer - Till Death Do We Part
Goodbye, Atsu-nii - Truth Be Told
Small Flaws - Disguised
Found - Incorrect Answer
Pain - Sharingan
Dreamscape - Glimpse Into The Past
Back To The Future - Hero
Away From Danger - Deceiving Looks
Doubts - Realistic Hallucinations
Reasons - Guilty Pleasure
Time of Reminisce - Lust or Love
Waste of Time - Speeches
Definition of Monster - Confessions
Discussion - Training From A Pervert!?
Naruto Makes A Move - A Small Push
Summoning Jutsu! - The Jerk Called Chief
Holding On - Accomplished
Shogi - Naruto's Nonsense
Teasing - Kakashi's Curse
Reflection - Trio of Monsters?
Gaara's Story - Guy to The Rescue
Time of Questioning - Letting It All Out
Quick Snack - Very Sudden
Overly Stressed - It Feels Nice
Tanjoubi Omedetou! - Final Round: Ready
Neji vs. Naruto - Just the Beginning!
Neji's Power - The Hyuga's Outstanding Power
Caged Bird - Neji's Story
Not A Failure! - Winner
Delayed Match - Bad Feelings
Genius or Idiot? - Unexpected Turn of Events
Fashionably Late - A Killer Unlike Us
A Thousand Birds - Under Attack
Destruction of the Hidden Leaf - An A-rank Mission

Reina vs. Gaara - Only One Goes On

6.7K 371 149
By xXAkatsukixLoverXx

Reina's P.O.V

My heart was beating at an abnormal rate. Why was it that I had to go against him of all people?! Why...

"Oh Jashin...no!" I muttered, horrified beyond belief.

My teams eyes were burning into my skull, more Naruto and Sasuke than Sakura. It was a bit relieveing to see that my team cared enough that they worried for my safety. Seeing I'm going against Gaara; the Sand nin who managed to easily pass this test without a damn scratch, this was horrifying. While I had so many scraches, bruises, and injuries along with many others around me.

I glanced around. Temari and Kankuro were eyeing me with some sort of pity in their eyes. This caused me to frown deeply. So it seems like they know what's going to happen to me. I chuckled a humorless chuckle, I guess today is the day where I face reality of this corrputed world. I might as well head down...

Just as I was going to take a step, someone, or two people yanked me back. I frowned. "Stop it, guys. You both know I can't back out now." I stated bluntly, sadness seeping into my words.

Naruto shook his head, his blonde locks swaying side to side. "Reina, don't do it! You're going to get hurt, dattebayo!" He shouted, stating what I thought was the obvious.

I sighed, "Please, Naruto. Don't do this now... I can handle myself, if I couldn't do that I'd be dead by now." I said, smiling somewhat forcefully.

Naruto nodded and backed off, smiling at me widely. "Alright, good luck, Reina." He said, walking to stand next to Sakura.

Suddenly, Sasuke muttered something. I rose an eyebrow and leaned in closer to him. I didn't quite hear him.

"Eh, what was that?" I asked, curiously.

Sasuke's cheeks were a pale pinkish color. He glared at the ground and spilled it, "Don't let that idiot hurt you...make sure you stay alive for me-- us, us..." He blurted out, completely blowing my mind just seeing him act this way.

I smiled, pushing away the fact he nearly killed me during the time we spent yesterday. I kinda liked this new side of Sasuke, the soft side of his.

"Hey, don't worry about me so much, Sasuke. You know I'm better than you think... I...I should be able to handle this." I said. Right?

He smirked, "Whatever you say." He said, backing off with a nod. I nodded back and headed down to stand next to Gaara and Hayate.

As I stepped closer and closer to Gaara, fear began to bubble up in the pit of my stomach, little beads of sweat dripped down the side of my face. I bit my lip. I haven't experienced this amount of fear before, this is just unbelievable. My body is literally trembling in fear even if I try my best not to. From the corner of my eye, I could see dad looking very displeased with my opponent. Perfect, I guess everyone knows the amount of danger I'm in.

I stopped infront of Gaara. He stared at me blankly, a hint of...pity in his eyes? What the-

"Now that both the contestants have stepped down. We will begin the next battle." Hayate said and backed away, raising his hand slowly.

I shut my eyes, praying to lord Jashin and Atsushi. 'Please, give me your luck! I'm going to need it!' I screamed.

"You may now...begin!" He shouted.

I immediately jumped back to gain some time do Justu's. We just stared at each other, myself glaring at him while he did nothing but stare back blankly. What was he waiting for, for me to make the first move? I clicked my tongue, glaring at Gaara angrily.

'Hm, I know that Gaara is a long ranged person, his attacks are well balanced. The only thing I can realy do is try to attack him by getting close to him, thus putting myself in deep, deep danger. 'Think, Reina! Think! Remember what dad and Uncle Iruka taught you!' I told myself, still eyeing Gaara, checking for any openings or  weaknesses.

'Gaara... Gaara no Sabaku...' I muttered, repeating his name. I gasped, "That's it! Sand! His main use is of his stupid sand, and I'm his weakness; water. This is starting to work out for me. I just might be able to catch him off guard. 

I smirked, making the hand signs for a water justu. "Water Style: Water Bullet!" I muttered, inhaling deeply only to release a giant bullet out of water.

Gaara stared at it as it came rushing towards him, he used his sand to protect himself. The water clashed against the wall of sand he made, soon causing the sand to turn moist and fall to the ground, piece by piece.

"Gaara, why don't you stop using that sand of yours!? Do you really rely on it that much?!" I shouted, running towards. Gaara scoffed and blocked all my attacks aimed towards him.

I smirked and punched his sand, grazing my skin harshly. "C'mon, don't tell me this is your real strength." I snickered, trying to make his anger come out.

It wasn't for fun, but for a good reason. When you make your enemy think about their anger and hatred welled up inside of them, they can become very clumsy. Perhaps clumsy enough to leave the smallest of openings. I have to do this if I want to win; to live.

Gaara growled angrily, sending waves of his sand at me. 'Good...keep doing that.'

"Awww, is little Gaara going to kill me?" I teased, seeing Gaara's eyes widen suddenly. I was starting to regret my decision, but it was already too late to back away.

"Reina! What are you doing, dattebayo?!"

I glanced over my shoulder at Naruto, a sloppy grin on my face. "Doing what I have to." I replied simply, facing a crazed looking Gaara. "I'm doing what's best."

Gaara charged at me, and I did the same, letting out a battle cry. As we inched close to one another, both of us were doing something to injure the other. It looked like Gaara a pole made of sand heading towards me. I had my bare fist to go against him. But...I had a trick up of sleeve.

'I'm glad Dad gave me you all those years back.' I muttered, reaching for that special block of metal. 'Scythe...'

Right as that thought was processed by the metal, it shaped into was I desired, shocking Gaara and the others.

"I have you now."

I let out a shout and brought my blade down on Gaara's shoulder. Nothing happened; no cry of pain, no blood. Not a single word. I stood still, my blade stuck in shoulder.

"W-What...? Why aren't you hurt?" I asked him, trying to pull my blade back out.

He smirked very, very faintly, small enough that only I would see. "I'm called a monster for a reason..." He replied lowly, causing my heart to stop.

Monster... Freak... Worthless... Mistake...

I shut my eyes, grinding my teeth together. No... N-No... He's l-like me, like Naruto. "Die."

I was thrown to back roughly, hitting the hard stone wall, a sickening crunch coming from one of my legs.

"A-Ah!" I screamed, falling to the ground, landing right on my now injured leg.

"Reina!"

I rolled to my side, looking at my teammates concered faces. I couldn't help but let out a small laugh. They really did care, wow. It's embarrassing to have to let them watch me get beat...

"Stand up!' Sakura shouted, her hands cup around her mouth. "You can do it!"

I smiled and stood up shakily, my vision blurrier than I expected. As my eyes met Gaara's, I could see the smalliest of frowns on his face. Was he not liking this? What was with him? My body faltered under his gaze. I can't, I can't hurt him. It's literally impossible. He's way too strong for me.

"You have to try!"

I looked up at Sasuke shocked out of my mind. "How..." I muttered.

He smirked. "Think."

I furrowed my eyebrows together, thinking hard about what Sasuke meant. There's not much I can do with an injured leg, or broken one for that matter. I started to think a bit...too hard.

Think about all the bad things he did to you...

He hurt me, he kissed me...forcefully.

Didn't you hate it...?

But, I liked it I think.

Think of the things he did to Atsushi...

He didn't do anything. I smiled. That's right... Atsushi wasn't hurt by Gaara, I was. And now that I put some thought into this, I just can't hurt Gaara.

I've been holding back this whole time. I have feelings for him...right? My feelings I've started to grow towards him somehow are currupting my mind. We were the same.

I took a small step, limping and wincing in pain. Looking up at Gaara I smiled. "Gaara... I get it now. I know why you're like...this." I said, smiling stiffly.

Gaara didn't show a sign of emotion.

"Only one goes on." I muttered, seeing him narrow his eyes at me. "Right?"

I laughed, "One goes on...and we're the same. Both called names during our childhood and even now, to this day." I explained. "Who will win and prove that they might not be as bad as they look...or as they seem like?"

I grinned and pointed my finger at him, a smirk on my lips. I was about to regret this decision, but it was the right choice. This fight went on for too long, I think we all know who the winner of this fight was at the start.

"You're a monster." I spat as harshly as I could, hearing several gasps erupt from the room; our audience.

A low growl came from Gaara. "Die!" He shouted, appearing in my face, something I didn't expect at all.

His sand clashed against my stomach, I coughed up a good amount of blood. There goes my somewhat healed stomach. I coughed and smiled at Gaara painfully.

"You didn't let me finish..." I chuckled gruffly, falling to the ground with Gaara hovering over me.

"You're a monster that just needs some love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 10.2K 115
Y/n Haruno. Sakura's younger twin sister. What happens when she starts liking Naruto but Naruto likes her twin Sakura? Let's join y/n in her adventur...
6K 127 8
"I hate him. He hates me. Just the way it's supposed to be." Naruto Uzumaki is stuck in his own world, he's locked himself in his own personal prison...
Revenge By rathirr

Mystery / Thriller

801 72 20
This is a story about people who suffered a lot and that change their perspective of lives. The story about what they wanted and what happened with...
285K 6.9K 91
𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 happy girl with a smile that could light up any room, she had a bright personality and a warm feeling that attracts you to her. She w...