The Wolf and The Dragon (Book...

By Akita_Ninjago

Ninjago, after the events of Series 9 & 10 What had really happened between sessions 9 and 11? Who is the Wol... More

Prologue
The Doctor
Nightmares and Visions
A New Quest
Mini-Cole
Origins
Hey Rumi...
Bloodline
Beautiful Bloom {the time traveller dragon}
The Princess Save Me
Healing? now or never...
EVERY ENDING IS ALWAYS A NEW BEGINNING
Some Die, Some Live...
Day of the Departed
Love Birds in the Kitchen
The March of the Oni
Down on memory lane
Following the Sunset
Who is The Dragon?
About Last Night
Kim vs Cole
The Fall
The Might Goddess vs The Master of Water
The Jump
The Brutal Attack
Between life and death
The Master of Wind
Falling into a trap
Code 1: A time-critical event with immediate response required
Ninja GO!
The Genji Twins
All together again
Wine on the rooftop
Sunrise Exercise
Romance or Friendship?
The Wall of Fame
The return of the crazy old Lady
Mistake's Advice and Noodles
The heart of The Quiet One
Surprise! - Meeting the second guardian

The Professor

505 11 24
By Akita_Ninjago

Previously on Ninjago AU:

-"Who is she?" - Nya asked Lloyd

-"Doctor Okami, she is in charge of Harumi's case, she is the head of the Emergency Surgical Team, apparently one of the best one in town. And she is the one who mends my hands."

-"Ought! Clever and beautiful! AND Funny, wasn't she the one making jokes about the Ninja's Plaster? - Lloyd nodded a "YES" and Nya just carries on talking...

(...Later on that day...)

[Ruby]

I left the hospital thinking of going home and sleep for a few hours before I have to go back to the hospital again.

But I knew I needed to stop by Mistake, maybe she would be back by now, if not I still need to get a few teas I would need for another ritual I was planning to do, and have a look around to find any more information about my current situation, and feed Misty.

I went to my locker, change to my jogging clothes and trainers, but my headphones and run as fast as I could. I did a pitstop at the local grocery to buy cheese and bread for Misty.

There was still not a shadow of Mistake, I start to concern myself about her whereabouts.

I grab the teas I needed, and call for Misty offering it the food, and started to talk to it, telling it all about what I have read in the 3 books I took home, and how much I would appreciate having some of Mistaké's advice... I just kept talking to Misty, thinking I must be crazy, but after all, I read in those books I have just started to believe that maybe, just maybe, Misty was no only ugly stinky rat.

I was about to leave, when I heard a noise in Mistaké reading room, I went there and find an old parchment on the floor and Misty just on the shelf where that felt from...

I got it! - "Thanks, Misty" - I said to it with a smile. I put the parchment together with the teas and headed home. It was still 8 am, and I still could have a good few hours of sleeping at home.

I made myself a cup of "clary-tea" and followed the instructions from the book. But this time I laid down on my bed.....

I wake up 5 hours late, unsure if I was still in my home or if It was another trance. I look attentively around but everything seems to be in the same place I left before. I guess this time the tea doesn't work at all.

I went for a shower, I needed to get ready quickly go back to the hospital.

As I let the water fall over my head, I have a sudden float of emotions, thoughts and memories, I had to sit in my shower floor to not fall down.

I see myself in different forms through times, see my hand covered with blood, and fighting fiercely in a battlefield, I see children I gave birth to, I see my male soulmate always by my side. It was like watching a moving at very high speed, and I am struggling to make sense of all.

I breath deeply trying to calm myself down, and the last images I see, show me exactly what I had to do next.

---

The Lupa hands are pure light, she is not alone, the dragon is just behind her, his palms rests over her bare shoulders, and she can feel all his energy passed through her body.

In front of her lays a pale girl no longer breathing, she hasn't got much time.

She carefully placed her glowing hands over the girl's forehead and heart, and suddenly the girl gasped her breath and open her eyes, and then she is back to life.

---

[Lloyd]

We all spent the day working on the brand new refurbished Monastery, we had decided to move back there, as there is far more space for training, and better sleeping accommodation for everyone, especially now that we have 3 couples living together.

There was still a lot of work to do, but I sneak out without being noticed. I want to go back to the Hospital, and with a bit lucky I might be able to meet up Ruby's colleague, that would be checking Harumi. Maybe he would be able to give me some hope.

When I arrived in the hospital there were 3 people, using scrubs masks, hats and gloves, inside the ICU room checking on Harumi. One of them I identify as Ruby, the other 2 were a middle-age male and a young female. I don't remember seen them before, I guessed one of them might be the Professor, Ruby spoke about, and the other might have been a resident, as she was taking note.

I wait there until they were done. As they exit the room, the Professor was speaking to the young doctor.

-"You go already Kimberly and update all the notes on the computer. I will be there soon."

Ruby spots me there waiting for them, and as soon as the Professor finishes, she brings him towards me and makes an introduction.

-"Professor Grey, please meet Lloyd Garmadon, Harumi next of kin."

-"Nice to meet you, Lloyd!" - Professor Grey extended his hand to me.

-"Nice to meet you, Professor!" - I shook his hand

-"Well Ruby, where can we talk?" - he asked Ruby.

We walked together to Ruby's office.

Professor Grey take a place beside me just in front of Ruby, while she places a memory stick in her computer and moves the screen to face us. She removed her glasses pulling her fringe out of her eyes, and I noticed the long lashes Nya was talking about, and she was wearing makeup, that was not there in the morning.

-"So, Lloyd, about your girlfriend. - he started in a bad way.

-"She is not my girlfriend" - I replied taking an instantaneous dislike for Prof Grey.

-"whatever" - he didn't make any effort to apologise, and now I am sure I don't like him -" Doctor Okami and I agreed to keep Harumi on induced coma at least for another week, and unless we see a significant change on her condition, which I don't believe that would happen, she would not be out of ICU anytime soon. The extension of her injuries is far too serious to expect any prompt to recover."

He explained using the scam in the computer screen everything Ruby had already explained early that morning, only adding a few more complicated worlds. And after about 30 minutes or so of lecturing me about the human brain, he concludes by giving the best and the worst possible outcome. None of them sounds any good.

-"I understand whatever is your ties to her, it must be difficult to be in your situation, I can assure you, Doctor Okami, is one of the best, and she and her team are doing all they can to save Harumi, and I will be happier to help whenever Ruby needs my professional advice"-

He tries to be sympathetic, but still, he doesn't sound genuine, and I am not sure why I have this feeling.

-"Any question?" - He asked

-"No! Thanks" - I reply shortly.

We went very quiet for a few seconds, and Prof Grey broke the silence:

-"Well, if we finished I shall leave now" - He said looking to Ruby, she immediately made her way to open the door for him.

-"Thanks again for coming Professor" - Ruby said respectfully

-"It is Olly for you, my dear! Any time, you know well where to find me! "

I observer the way he looks at Ruby, and as he moves to say goodbye to her, he embraced her waist and kiss her cheek, telling her to call him later to arrange a dinner together. She smiles at him, but somehow it doesn't look anything like the smiles I saw from her before...

He leaves, and she blushes when she sees me there waiting to pass through her office door and watching their 'goodbye'. However, she let the door close and go back inside talking to me.

-"How do you feel about everything Prof Grey just told you?" - she asked me

-"He didn't really add much to what you already told me this morning!" - I answer

-"I am sorry Lloyd, I didn't mean to waste your time, I thought it would help to have a second opinion" - she sounds almost upset.

-"Oh No, Ruby! It is not your fault, and I do appreciate what you did, honestly! I just... " - I stop myself, I didn't want to say to her I find him extremely arrogant and inappropriate, what if he was her boyfriend or something, so I just say something else...

-"Are there any more of that hot chocolate you gave me this morning?" - I interrupted myself of saying something I might regret, and I got her spontaneous smile, the one I did not see when she smiles to Prof Grey.

-"Come on!" - she said opening the door for me, and we walk side by side to the coffee area.

-"Do you need a hot chocolate too?" - I asked as we walk.

-"At this time I will need to add coffee on mine, it will be a long night for me"

-"Coffee and chocolate?"

-"Yum-hum! Haven't you ever try? It is actually quite nice!"

-" I don't drink coffee, too grown up for me" - she laughs.

- "I wouldn't say otherwise" - did she just called me a BABY? - nah!

She makes our drinks and this time I observe how she does. We both sit at one of the tables in the coffee area.

-"How long do you know Prof Grey for?" - I asked

-"Since my senior year on Medical School, I opted for Emergency Neurosurgery, and he ends up being my Professor supervisor, so I very much work for him for almost 2 years, until I graduate and start my residence. He would take me everywhere to access patients with him, and I would prepare his reports, just like you saw Kimberly early one. I know he can come across as quite arrogant, but he is very good on his field" - she said that as if she knows what was going on on my mind. She sips to her drink and looks at my eyes, and for the very first time, I notice the color Nya was talking about.

-"Are the two of you..." - I paused, thinking I shouldn't be asking that.

-"No!" she blushes - "Absolutely not!" - she shakes her head in negative thinking - "He is married with children..."

-"Sorry! I didn't mean to offend you!" I apologise quickly before she storms at me.

-"It is Ok!" she smiles " He can be inappropriate sometimes." again she sounds as if she can hear my thoughts -" He normally does that when he feels overshadowed by a bigger persona then himself" - who is she talking about? - But i didn't have a chance to ask, as we were abruptly interrupted.

-"Doctor Okami! Could you please come to the theatre, quick?" - a nurse requests her attendance.

-"Sorry, Lloyd! I have to go, someone is dying!" - she said smiling and walking her way to the emergency room, and I watched her until she disappears from my sight, then I left thinking off her as more than just a Doctor.

[Professor Grey]

Please be aware this chapter contains strong language and very mature content (rape).

[Kimberly]

He walks back to his office, and I was still typing the report, he places his hands over my shoulders:

-"Haven't you finished that yet Kimberly?" - in a very sarcastic tone.

I felt uncomfortable, not entirely sure if it was because of the way he was touching my bare neck, or it was the way he was speaking, insinuating I was not doing a good job.

He is a very elegant middle age man, and looks quite young for his age, I used to find him very attractive when attending his lectures on previous years at Medical School, but since I've started working directly to him, I realised he is married and has children, his oldest daughter is only 2 years younger than me.

Still, he is the best of his field in all Ninjago, and working for him, just by itself, would be like having an extra qualification in neurosurgery, everyone compete to get this position; I was one of 15, so 10 months ago when they offered me a place under his supervision, I couldn't be happier, little I knew what would come next.

-"Please Professor, I have almost finished, only another 20 minutes it would be done."

-"I am not impressed Kimberly, you have left the hospital more the 2 hours ago, what have you been doing until now?"

He is right, I haven't come back straightaway, I took a chance that I was in the hospital, and I paid a visit to my little brother, he is in the oncology department fighting leukaemia, my parents are devastated. But I don't want to tell that to Prof Grey, as I have a feeling he would used to his advantage somehow.

-"I am really sorry Professor, please give me a chance to finish." - I asked respectfully.

-"OK, you can finish that, I will grab myself a drink, I hope would be done by the time I am back. Would you like me to bring you a drink"

-"No Professor, thanks for asking."

-"Are you sure" - he said that placing his face close to mine, and breathing into my ear. -"I will bring you something really nice" - I forced a smile.

I work as quick as I could, I am concerned about the quality, but I was determined to finish it and leave the office as soon as I could.

I finished in 15 minutes, printed, and place on his desk, I was planning to sneak out before he was back, but...

-"where are you thinking you are going?"

I didn't answer. He gives me a bottled drink, grabs the report from the desk and sits on his chair.

-"sit down Kimberly" - he tells me -"now let me see what we have here" - I sip to my drink knowing what is coming.

-"Kimberly that is rubbish, 10 months in this office and you are still using 6-grade language, who do you think you are writing this for?"

I said nothing, I know he is not being fair, he just wants to humiliate me, but still, I find hard to control my tears.

-"you know, I am about to finish my quarterly evaluation about your performance here, and I am not inclined to give you a good note. You are quite a disappointment I have to say."

He gets out of his chair, trashing the report into the bin, and walks towards the door, I didn't turn around, I heard the door closing, and for a second I thought it was my lucky day until I fell his hand in my neck.

-"now, you see, when a student fails there is always a possibility that the teacher is not doing a good job, so what are we miss here Kimberly?" He pulls me toward him, I realised he already had his trousers undone, and his manhood into a condom.

He pulled my face towards his desk forcing me down, he lifted my skirt, move my pants out of my parts and trusted hard into me from behind, rapping me, again.

I do nothing, I have learned that resists would only hurt me more, I can't even cry anymore, I only felt disgusted, I hated him, and I kept repeating to myself, one day I will kill him.

He finished his job, he pulled my hair forcing me to get up, he kissed me, I felt sick.

-"Kimberly my darling, I remember a time you enjoyed being my student, what's happened to you? - don't you want to be a Doctor anymore? let's do something? You go back to that report and do it as if your life depended on it. And maybe I will give you a good note...or else, you decide" - he said that putting back his trousers, and leaving the office.

After he left I cuddled to my knees and cried. Again he is right, when I started working with him I really enjoyed, he slowly made me fall for him, I didn't know he had a wife and kids, I just thought he was hot, and he fancied me. So I consent, I was so naive. After a few times, I thought we were having something, and then I find out about his family. I told him I didn't want to carry on whatever was happening between us and to start with he agreed with me.

After that, he started to find faults in everything I did and threading me about my performance. He made me begging him to give me second chances, and rapped me... and again, and again. Still, I let this happen, thinking it is all my fault.

---

[Somewhere in the shadows]

-"What have you called me here for?" - Asked a sinister female's voice.

-"I saw the Lupa this evening, she is different, I have a feeling she has found out who she is."

-"That means she might have touch The Dragon, and he is probably nearby."

-"It is what I thought."

-"You did well in let me know, keep an eye on her, and remember do not touch your dirty hands on her. You smell disgusting by the way. Get out of here!"

-"Yes Master!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 109 4
「COMPLETED」 Lloyd and Nya resist Emperor Garmadon's oppressive hold on Ninjago City. Harumi falls down the building, everyone saw her fall, but they...
7.6K 85 21
so basically I was wondering what if lloyd chose to go with the first spinjitzu master in season 10 and now there is a darkness coming over ninjago. ...
29.2K 520 21
✿✿SPOILERS FOR CRYSTALIZED✿✿ After the events of Crystalized, Harumi is sent to court where she was about to face the ultimate punishment: death. To...
66.4K 2.2K 31
When an unexpected competitor arrives at the tournament of elements, y/n realizes that her and the ninja are in more danger than they realize. Instea...