My Secret Affair[Completed]

Von Shaku1995

He was holding his girlfriend but his eyes were fixed on her because only he knew, no matter how many girls h... Mehr

Chapter 0
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
28
Celebration
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Fun Facts
6yearwithOurHomeBTS

Chapter 12

15K 857 556
Von Shaku1995

Standing in front of Jungkook's door, Rin was contemplating whether to go inside to visit him or not. She had witnessed him fainting on the hallways so she knew the fall was pretty bad and he had to be rushed to the infirmary by his friend.

A huge part of her wanted to stop worrying about the guy who had only caused her pain but a small part of her wanted to make sure if he was doing fine. After all, he was still her childhood friend and no matter what had happened between them the guy was still someone precious in her life.

Shoving away the negative thought, she twisted the knob and push the door to enter the room where Jungkook and Mrs. Jeon were having a discussion. Her entrance immediately made them turn their head on her way and she gave them an apologetic smile for interrupting them.

"Hi" she greeted both of them and shuffled towards the bed beside Jennie while Jungkook stared at her with big twinkling eyes.

"See Rin, he is acting like a child " she huffed slightly irritated by her son's behavior.

Rin shifted her weight from one foot to another feeling slightly awkward under his gaze which took no name for wavering from her.

"You should Ummm eat and gain some energy" Rin advised playing with her fingers in nervousness.

"Feed me then" the next words that came out of his mouth made her entire body go stiff. She could feel her throat going dry as her lips trembled hard to protest his request.

"This boy and his demand! you really like troubling Rin right" Jennie scolded her son and handed the bowl to Rin so that she could feed him.

Rin hesitantly took the bowl. No matter how much she wanted to deny Jungkook's request, she couldn't bring herself to do it. Plus, she didn't want to create any scene in front of her.

Shifting forward, Rin raised the spoon with porridge and brought it near to his lips. When their eyes met, uneasiness bubbled inside her stomach noticing the intensity with which he was still gawking at her.

"I'm going to complain to the principal about your coach, How dare he make you work until you could barely stand?" She was lamenting Jungkook's basketball coach believing the intense training he was making her son go was the root cause for Jungkook to collapse.

Jennie remained by their side complaining about unbearable training and all the other stuff while Rin fed Jungkook, who longingly gazed at her with glossy eyes for the entire time.

His eyes were a mirror to all the painful emotion he was going through and gazing into them directly, Rin could physically feel him. It made her feel guilty even when he was solely responsible for ruining everything they could ever have.

After the bowl was empty, the first thought that came into her mind was to quickly escape the situation but Jungkook ruined her plan by asking for another bowl of porridge which resulted in Mrs. Jeon leaving them behind to fetch one from the kitchen.

As soon as, Mrs. Jeon left Jungkook pounced on her latching onto her like a puppy who had found back his master.

"I'm so sorry Rin, I didn't know I much I was hurting you so much" He buried his face on her neck and spilled his emotions begging for her forgiveness.

"I finally understand what you were going through, I'm sorry I was such an idiot" He cursed himself for all of his stupid actions. Now that he got the taste of his own medicine, he had perceived how much he was hurting Rin by dating other girls keeping her on the sideline.

Rin was in sheer panic mode, not knowing how to react to the guilt-ridden guy begging for her forgiveness, she blurted out at once "It's okay, It's okay I forgive you" She awkwardly patted his back in the hope he would stop squashing her with his muscular arms.

"Really" Jungkook pulled away and asked her in anticipation.

"Yeah, I mean we all do mistakes and we both were young, made bad decisions so it's okay. I forgive you" She gave him a smile. After all, there was no use in holding grudge against something that had happened in the past.

"Rin I have learned my lesson now, from today I will treat you the way you deserve, I will reveal our relationship to our parents, make you meet my friends, I will make up everything..." holding her both hands he began to kiss them while he expressed his intentions.

"Wait, Jungkook" She stopped him realizing he took her forgiveness in the wrong way.

"I forgive you that doesn't mean I am getting back with you" She explained hurriedly to solve his misunderstanding

"Of course, you are" Grabbing her both shoulder he yanked her closer.

"This was to make me realize my mistake right, the kiss, you dating him, everything was to make me come back to my sense right?"Jungkook pleaded with his eyes for her to agree with him but to his fear, she looked away gently shoving his hands off freeing herself from his grasp, and shook her head.

"Jungkook..." with sadness laced in her soft mumble she attempted to speak but Jungkook didn't let her.

"No, I get it, you can stop this act now. I promise I will not hide our relationship anymore. I have learned from my mistake." He was literally begging her as hot tears began to fall one by one showing the pain his heart was going through.

The guy was still in complete delusion. He still couldn't accept the reality and was making up his own stories to deal with the truth but then how could he believe, the girl who had been in love with him since childhood had suddenly lost all of her feelings and left him.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry but I'm not with Jimin to get back at you" she gulped seeing the hurt that was shining in his eyes.

"No, no" Lowering his head, he aggressively denied it.

"I dated him because I fell in love with him" the anguish spread across his face and he shut his ears close not wanting to listen to the words that were nothing but cruel to his delicate heart.

"I love Jimin" Rin was having a difficult time conveying her true feeling as well cause no matter what, she still had a soft spot for the man before her.

"No you love me" His words came out as a whisper as a stream of tears dripped down his chin.

"I did love you Jungkook, I loved you like crazy but it's in the past now. I don't feel the same. Honestly, I lost my feelings for you long ago...I" the guilt amplified within her as she confessed but it was necessary. She had to make him perceive that now there was nothing possible between them.

"...I told you before but you never took it seriously"

"No it's not possible, We were perfect Rin, why would you stop loving me?" He dropped his hands down from his ears and he began to cry like a child as his body trembled in agony.

"No Jungkook, we were toxic, our relationship was not healthy and I was never happy." her revelation was like thousands of needles stabbing his heart. Her every statement made a piece of him being shredded into nothing but bits.

"Please don't say that" He clasped his hands together and began to appeal.

"Please don't leave me, I will..." Wiping his tears he went down to his knees on the floor "I will do anything I promise, I really love you. I won't be able to live without you. You remember right the promise we made..."

"Jungkook, stop" Rin attempted to raise him up but he went further down and begged her pressing his head against the carpeted floor.

"Don't leave me, I know I did a mistake please give me one chance " He was violently shaking as the raw emotion spilled from his eyes non-stop.

"One last chance to make it up to you, Please Rin I beg you" he was wailing in desperation.

His confession made her suffocate. The affection she was desperate to feel in her past was nothing but a burden to her now. The love she was yearning for years had suddenly become bothersome.

"I'm so sorry" She apologized and before she would burst into tears herself, she ran out of the room but froze on her track when she came face to face with Jennie standing behind the door with the bowl of porridge in her hand. 

Her expression was complete in-decipher, she looked lost staring at her with knitted brows.

Knowing that she must have heard their conversation, Rin lowered her head feeling repentant then apologized before rushing outside the mansion.

Never even in her dreams, she had thought Jungkook would be begging her if she would decide to split with him. Till now, she had only thought herself to be one of the many girls Jungkook was fooling around. Till yesterday she was sure all of his affections were fake and his words, just a way to manipulate her to sleep with him.

But the scene that she had beheld a moment ago was a desperate man trying to hold onto the woman he loved. It was quite shocking and heartbreaking to see Jungkook crumbling down right in front of her. If only Jungkook had shown his sincerity a few years ago then things would be completely different but it was too late now and there was no turning back.

 A strong vexing sensation slammed her senses drowning her further into the ocean of guilt.

"There is no use crying over spilled milk" she muttered wiping the unshed tears from the corner of her eyes.

Now no matter how much her heart ached or how hard Jungkook would try to hold on to her things wouldn't change. Her heart had already belonged to someone else, whom she was hoping to share her future.

"He will eventually move on " She mentally convinced herself and texted her boyfriend informing him about her intention to spend the night in his apartment.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.5M 111K 198
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐™ง๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...
29.3K 1.1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
271K 7.4K 43
Undergoing editing... Jk : don't even dare to expect anything from me . I am already in Love with someone . yn : hmmm okay ( sighs ) saying this he...
103K 3.3K 13
Somewhere his heart still beats at her name and he couldn't deny it. Though her thoughts, nightmares leave him complete broke sometimes but he still...