Survival of the fittest✔️

Από AnotherFangal

BTS Apocalypse AU In a world where half the population are living and half are the living dead, you need to b... Περισσότερα

1. The Apocalypse
2. Interrogation
3. Information Revealed
4. Arguments
5. Warnings
6. Scars
7. Scouting
8. Discussions
9. Midnight run
10. Trust formed
11. Everything's changed
12. Dull travelling
13. Unexpected Refuge
14. Teasing from both sides
15. Worried
16. Oh shit
17. Messy Return
18. Scouting
19. Gasoline
20. Burning
21. Pointless graveyard
22. Town
23. Hand her over
24. A safe place to rest
26. Storytime
27. Hope
28. Group meeting
29. Deep talk and new clothes
30. Bonding time
31. Into you
32. Truck Chase
33. Long journey chats
34. Dark night
35. Storytime with Jin and Hobi
36. Oncoming horde
37. No bullet in the head today
37. A little push
38. Taehyung's advice
39. We're not alone
40. Ji-booty
41. Don't jinx us
42. Just keep swimming
43. No such thing as luck
44. Almost lost
45. Escape story
46. Innocence killed
47. Rooftop camp
48. Jealousy
49. Emergency Exit
50. Baehyun
51. Woo
52. I think we're even.
53. B
54. This is the end.
55. Final destination

25. Close call

4.5K 193 86
Από AnotherFangal

(29th May)

"Thank you, Jimin," you smiled as he appeared in the doorway holding cans of food for you and Jungkook later that afternoon.  

"Jin hyung said there is loads of food here so we have enough for a can each tonight."

"That's good," Jungkook agreed taking the cans off Jimin and passing one to you with a spoon sticking out the top.

"There are some tinned fruits down here if you want some after," Jimin called as he walked back down the corridor.

"Thanks, hyung," Jungkook shouted happily digging into his food.

You started to eat yours as well. You hadn't realised how hungry you were until the first spoon of beans entered your mouth, you savoured in the taste of it. Jungkook seemed to be starving as well and both of you had finished eating in a matter of minutes.

"That was good, I was starving," he said putting the cans on the desk pushed against the wall.

"Yeah same," you smiled nodding. Jungkook sat back down and winced holding his ribs. "What's wrong?" You asked worriedly sitting more forwards and holding one of his shoulders.

"Nothing I just," he stopped and you knew what he was going to say.

"Jungkook oppa, please let me clean them." He looked into your eyes and saw the sincerity and worry behind your words.

"Okay," he nodded and started to take off his shirt as you reached for the medkit Namjoon and Jin left.

When you turned back around he was sat opposite from you completely shirtless. This wasn't the first time you had seen him shirtless but the sight of his chocolate abs made you nearly blush. 

"Like what to see?" He asked leaning back on his palms making you have to go closer to him to examine his wounds properly.

"Shut up," you rolled your eyes casually examining his ribs and stomach. They were both covered in red and purple bruising. "That guy really gave you a kicking, didn't he?" You muttered absently as you ran your fingers gently over his ribs to see if any were broken.

After a moment you looked up at him, "I don't think he broke any of your ribs but you're lucky. It was close with the force he was using to kick you."

"Takes more than that to get me," he smirked flexing both his biceps to show off his big muscles. You just laughing then rolled your eyes reaching for the disinfectant bottle and a piece of cloth.

"This might sting," you told him feeling guilty as you started dabbing the cloth onto the cuts on his face. He grimaced slightly but didn't pull away from you. He was taking advantage of being so close to you and he was examining your face like he was taking in every detail. Like he'd never been allowed this close and he was using the time to see everything on your face. 

"What?" Your eyebrows furrowed when you started feeling embarrassed due to his expression.

"Nothing," he sighed still looking at you, "I guess, I'm just admiring you." You deadpanned to him and raised an eyebrow trying to hide your feeling of happiness at his words.

"I'm curious about you, Y/n," he admitted tilting his head cutely to the side his cheek dipping as he bit the inside of his cheek.

"What about?" You ask taking a new piece of cloth covering it in disinfectant and dabbing at his cuts cleaning the dried blood off his face.

"Everything. Tell me about yourself." It was a statement, not a question.

"Ok," you nodded thinking about something worth telling him.

"I don't want just the interesting things I want everything. Even the details you might think are stupid to me you're an interesting person." You smiled at the amount he wanted to know. No one had ever wanted to know before.

"Um, well I was around 6 when the infection started. I lived on the outskirts of Seoul with my eomma, appa and brother." You started to tell him.

"I moved from Seoul into one of those Military camps the Government set up and lived there for a while. We had a dog called Ozzie, he died when I was 7. I cried so much," you chuckled remembering how upset you'd been when the dog died. "He used to sleep on my bed with me because he knew I was afraid." You smiled slightly at the memory you hadn't thought about in ages.

"What was school like for you?" Part if you felt suspicious as to why he wanted to know things as detailed as what your school was like.

What was he getting out of this?
Why would he even care?

"I hated school before and after the Infection started," you chuckled, "I hated having to do what teachers told me to do, they taught us because they had too not because they cared. I used to sneak out and skip lessons all the time. I would steal food from the canteen and start food fights."

You remembered a good memory you'd had when you and your group of friends broke into the kitchens and stole loads of the nice rations the teachers would eat for themselves.

"Sounds like it was fun for you, then?" He asked smiling.

"Oh yeah," you nodded, "I enjoyed messing around and getting into trouble before I really understood what was going on in the world." He smirked at you tilting his head back slightly and biting his lip absentmindly. Trying to ignore his seductive face, you moved onto the cut on his bottom lip.

You dabbed the cloth against his pink lips that were parted slightly. "Ah," he quietly complained about the pain.

"Did that hurt?" You asked smirking slightly and not feeling guilty.

"Hm," he made muffled noise in his throat making you chuckle slightly.

"Sorry." Your eyes met his as you realised he'd sat up straight and was now much closer to you. 

There was some type of connection you'd formed with Jungkook since the two of had met. When you first met, you weren't sure if you should run away or towards him but now you trusted him you knew he wouldn't hurt you.

His finger gently came up to your chin and he stroked your jaw slowly. "You're beautiful," he muttered as his breath fanning across your face in a pleasant way. He glanced down at your lips and you did the same to him. His pink lips looked surprisingly soft and like they were inviting you to kiss him.

Taking the lead he leaned forward and gently placed his lips on yours. Although slightly surprised at his sudden movement, you didn't stop him. Your eyes slid shut as he started to kiss you slowly. You mimicked his actions your hands coming to rest on his shoulders the cloth covered in his blood still in your hand.

Your heart rate picked up as he deepened the kiss turning his head to the side. You were kissing him back, in the same way, your insides were exploding in fireworks and heat. He was a very good kisser and you didn't want him to break away, just like he didn't want you to. Your lips seemed to fit together like a puzzle piece which made the kiss seamless and smooth.

Slowly, the two of you broke apart and you opened your eyes to see his dark doe ones fixed on yours. "Well," you started feeling awkward. He'd started the kiss so suddenly, not that you were complaining.

"Yeah," he said simply like he wasn't sure what else to say.

You smirked and glanced down at his lips wanting the kiss to continue, you missed the feeling of him against you. "What the hell?" He smirked his eyes going hooded for a second before his lips attacked yours again.

This time he was a lot rougher, his tongue glided across your bottom lip like he was asking for entrance. But before you had time to decide if you were going to let him in or play hard to get he nipped your bottom lip gently. Liking his dominance you let him in feeling his lips curl into a smirk.

"Good girl," he whispered when your lips parted for a millisecond. Your stomach flipped at his words. Jungkook was more dominant than you thought he would be but you weren't complaining.

Unlike people you'd kissed with tongue before, Jungkook wasn't slimy or wet at all which you liked. No one liked a wet kisser. You heard footsteps coming up the stairs and you broke away from him quickly pretending the two of you weren't doing anything. 

Jin appeared around the door a moment later, "You managed to clean his wounds then?"

"Yeah," you nodded trying to hide your slight breathlessness and continuing to dab at Jungkook's lip to hide the fact that they were red.

"Good good. Anything broken?"

"Nope," you shook your head wanting Jin to leave. Jungkook had his back to Jin and kept winking at you or biting his lip. "His ribs are just bruised but I couldn't feel anything broken."

"That's a relief. Namjoon said everyone can sleep where they want and we will talk about our next move tomorrow morning. You guys and Jimin are off lookout duty until you're both strong enough," He picked up your cans of food and headed back to the doorway, "Goodnight guys."

"Goodnight Oppa,"

"Night hyung." You and Jungkook called at the same time as he retreated out the room.

You glanced at Jungkook and the two of you instantly burst out laughing. Jin was extremely to catching you. If this continued it would make things a lot more interesting.

HEHE

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

12.4K 782 62
[COMPLETE] 7 different boys, 7 different lives, 7 different personas, yet their shadows must become one in order to survive the inevitable~ When a la...
131K 6.3K 35
Imagine being 5,000 miles away from home, and the entire world decides to shut down. No flights, no phone service, and no one to trust. In a world wi...
The Fall to Infection Από Bon Soir💃

Μυστήριο / Τρόμου/ Θρίλερ

172 0 13
"Just come back to me, okay? I need you to come back." He murmured, locking our eyes in an intense stare. Like he was making the most of it before s...
85.1K 3K 61
Disclaimer: *This story was heavily inspired by the video game called 'The Last of Us' and any similarities will be because of that. Most characters...