I'm Different and thats norma...

Galing kay MalditadiAsh

Jungkook was wash away from the storm and was found By Jin. Kim seok Jin take care of a young Mermaid he foun... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25,
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
64

Chapter 29

3.1K 142 26
Galing kay MalditadiAsh

3rd person's pov

"Dude your a mess up." Namjoon said as he was looking in the mirror preparing for his big date. Taehyung was sitting on the couch behind him.

"Yeah Hyung, I'm lucky you called that day. Jungkook didn't ask too in the following day but currently he still avoiding me. What should I do?" Taehyung said.

"Ask him on a sweet date and confess." Namjoon said and look at his brother.

"Hyung, Unlike you. You know Jin-hyung for 2 years. Me and Jungkook just knew each other for almost a year now but its still too Soon? I guess? What if he will just laugh at me and said That I was just playing with him? Ugh! I'm a mess." Taehyung said and wanted to kill hisself

Namjoon sat down beside Taehyung. "You know, the fact that how long did you know each other doesn't need to be consider when it comes to falling inlove. Believe me, I fell inlove with Jin the moment I look at him. I just didn't have time to say my true feelings because I still have problems. The fact that I was supposed to be the heir of Our family business doesn't help." Namjoon said and sigh.

"Yeah, I know that." Taehyung said.

"But you Tae, You got a whole time to confessed. You have a chance. Tae Let me advice you that 'Chance' is a Chance, It only happens once in a blue moon." Namjoon said and stand up as he gave a little smirk to Taehyung.

"Should I confess?" Taehyung said.

"Follow your heart desired, Kim Taehyung. Follow your heart desired." Namjoon said and walk out of the room and close the door.

Taehyung sigh and grab his phone. He open it and saw that his lock screen was Jungkook.

"Maybe I should follow what my heart desired." Taehyung said.

Namjoon on the other hand went towards Jin's house. He was nervous but let his courage take him. Today is the day so he should be happy for Today.

He went to the door and knock it. The door open, but it wasn't Jin but a Newly wake up Jungkook.

"Hi Hyung." Jungkook said.

Namjoon chuckle how cute the younger is. "Funny looking Bed hair." Namjoon said.

"Ugh, Don't talk about it. I just wanna sleep all day." Jungkook said still lazily walk towards the couch and Sat down.

"Ah? Where's Jin-hyung?" Namjoon ask.

"Jin-Hyung was very excited he alarm early in the morning to prepare. I Was Awake too... Ugh! I want to sleep." Jungkook said and fell on the couch and close his eyes tiredly.

"Kookie!! You- Oh! Namjoon your here already." Jin said as he got out of the room and shock to see Namjoon.

Namjoon was smiling on the younger's action but when he saw Jin his jaw drop. "Wow, You look...Uhm.... Stunning." Namjoon said.

Jin blush. "Oh Gosh Joonie, That does mean that I don't look stunning everyday?" Jin decided to teased a bit.

"No, No, I'm sorry... You-" Namjoon act denial.

"Its ok Joonie, I'm just Joking. Thank you for the compliment. Shall we go?" Jin said and smile.

"Sure." Namjoon said and blush.

Jin went to the couch and saw Kookie was already dead on the couch. "Kookie, I'll be going now." Jin said and gently shake Jungkook who just groan.

"You could just left a note Jin-hyung. I don't think Jungkook would be awake anytime soon." Namjoon said and chuckle.

"Ok Joonie I would." Jin said and went to the room get a pen and a note and left it in the table with a breakfast of Jungkook.

"Lets go Joonie." Jin said and smile.

"Ok Jin-hyung." Namjoon said.

They were on the car and was about to go when Namjoon is gonna start driving his phone rang and saw it was Taehyung.

Namjoon frown and got his phone and answer. "What do you want now?" Namjoon said a bit coldly.

"Hyung? Can you ask Jin-hyung if I could go to His house and be with Kookie for awhile?" Taehyung said.

Jin heard that and nod.

"He agreed." Namjoon said.

"Then say Thank you to him." Taehyung said.

"Your welcome Tae." Jin said.

the call ended.

"Geez why can he just call Jungkook." Namjoon said.

"Well Kookie is pretty attached at the couch right now so I will understand Taehyung if he got impatient and call his second option." Jin said and chuckle.

"Well Let us have this day just the two of us and Silent our phone." Namjoon said.

"I pray for Taehyung though because Jungkook won't move a muscle answering the door." Jin said and chuckle.

"Hahaha, I'll shall see Taehyung later with a black eye." Namjoon said.

"Lets just enjoy this day Joonie." Jin said.

"Ok, Jin-Hyung." Namjoon said.

For the whole day Jin and Namjoon spend time together happily. Namjoon brought Jin to a park and talk some times. Jin was making Namjoon laugh by telling his stupid Dad jokes which namjoon Laugh. Soon Namjoon was teaching Jin how to ride a bike, it wasn't easy at first but they have their ways.

Then Namjoon and Jin went to explore the town more until it was almost Sun set. When Sun set came in, Jin brought Namjoon to a place that Namjoon didn't expect that Jin knows. It was near Jin house, a walking distance but its still hard to get there since its a huge Cliff.

And below that cliff was the sea, infront you'll see the wide ocean with Sun setting on it. Jin and Namjoon were sitting on the flat surface to see the sun set.

"This place is amazing Jin-Hyung. I means its beautiful." Namjoon said.

"I... Use to come here when I'm alone or feeling sad and Lonely." Jin said and look at the sun set with a sad smile.

"Back then, when you and Kookie is not in my life everything was just boring and Sad. I don't have friends to hang out with, no one to talk with and I didn't have anybody. A reason to live perhaps........ When My Parents die, I... I thought That I should die with them too because life would be just boring without them. But," Jin explain and look at Namjoon and smile.

" You namjoon Came to my life and Everything change. You gave me a reason to live and thats to actually be friends with you. Then There's Kookie. I guess being alone of all those time really do paid off." Jin said.

"Because you never deserve to be alone Jin-hyung. I mean, A handsome guy like you? Really? Your be kidding if your gonna say you don't have any Girlfriend or Boyfriends before." Namjoon said.

"I don't actually, some flirt or court but I'm not interested." Jin said.

"Why not?" Namjoon ask.

"I don't know. Maybe I just don't like it" Jin said.

"What if, I will tell you that I like you? Would you actually accept me?" Namjoon said.

And Jin was taken back with this question. He never expected this kind of question but he smile to Namjoon.

"If your serious Why not right? I mean your nice, kind, caring and at the sametime a good guy." Jin said.

Namjoon smile.

"What if I'm serious?" Namjoon ask.

Jin was shock a bit. Namjoon grab Jin's warm hands and look at Jin in the eyes with pure gentle and love.

"I love you Kim Seok Jin, From the moment I walk in that Cafe where you work and saw you. My Heart already shouted your name." Namjoon said.

"Your joking right?" Jin said.

"No I'm not." Namjoon said seriously.

Jin was shock a bit, he wanted to pinch hisself if this was all a dream. But he felt Namjoon's hand on his, felt so real and not a dream. It was like a fairy tale come true.

"Then I love you too Namjoon." Jin said and this take Namjoon back.

"Huh?"

"Your deaf or you don't have an ear?" Jin said.

"Did you just say you love me too?" Namjoon ask

"Yeah why? Something wrong?" Jin ask.

Namjoon smile from ear, to ear.

"Really?" Namjoon ask.

"Do you really think I'll joke at this moment?" Jin said.

"JJJIIINNN!!! You don't know how happy am I to here that!" Namjoon said cheerfully.

"I'm happy too that you actually finally Confess." Jin said.

"You knew?" Namjoon said.

"At first, I doubted. So I observe you more and saw that your having a sign to actually like me. To confirm further I manage to talk to Syvell to ask your friend which was her friend too if ever who is your crush. And I found out it was me, guess who that friend is." Jin said.

"Stupid Horse, He can't keep his mouth shut." Namjoon cursed.

"Hahaha, don't cursed your friend." Jin said and smile.

"Then I guess, This is our first date." Namjoon said.

"Well yeah, Oh Look Namjoon. The sun is almost out and stars is gonna come soon. Do You like stars?" Jin ask.

"Ofcourse. I do, they were beautiful as your eyes is." Namjoon saie.

Jin blush. "Shut up, My eyes are not that pretty." Jin said.

"Your wrong, your eyes is a total Diamond." Namjoon said.

"Thanks, I guess yours are pretty too." Jin said and smile.

"Thank you." Namjoon said and both ofthem look at the sun setting down.

When Night comes, Namjoon was looking at the stars while Teaching Jin about some Constelations.

Jin's head was lean on Namjoon's. As Their hands was held together while watching the stars.

"Jin-hyung?" -NJ

"Yes Namjoon?" -J

"Can you sing for me?" -NJ

"Yeah sure, But I doubt you will like my voice. Its not that good." -J

"I can actually make it my ringtone. You know your voice is a heaven to me Jin-hyung. Its like a soft melody with a perfect harmony." -NJ

"If You say so. But I already warned you." Jin said.

"and I told you I love it. Wa-wait, let me record it." Namjoon said and got his phone as he recorded it.

"Namjoon Your gonna regret this." Jin said.

"Then just sing Hyung." Namjoon said excitedly.

"Fine." Jin said.

Playing: Dying inside

It's turning out just another day
I took a shower and I went on my way
I stopped there as usual
Had a coffee and pie
When I turned to leave
I couldn't believe my eyes

Standing there I didn't know what to say
Without one touch
We stood there face to face

And I was dying indside to hold you
I couldn't believe what I felt for you
Dying inside I was dying inside
But I couldn't bring myself to touch you

You said hello then u asked my name
I didn't know if I should go all the way
Inside I felt my life have really changed
I knew that it would never be the same

Standing there I didn't know what to say
First time looked away when I whispered your name

And I was dying indside to hold you
I couldn't believe what I felt for you
Dying inside I was dying inside
But I couldn't bring myself to touch you

I was dying indside to hold you
I couldn't believe what I felt for you
Dying inside I was dying inside
But I couldn't bring myself to touch you

One hello changed my life
I didn't believe in love at first sight
But you've shown me what is life
And I now I know my love (I know this love is right)

And I was dying indside to hold you
I couldn't believe what I felt for you
Dying inside I was dying inside
But I couldn't bring myself to touch you

I was dying indside to hold you
I couldn't believe what I felt for you
Dying inside I was dying inside
But I couldn't bring myself to touch you

"I... That was beautiful Hyung. Your voice was like an angel." Namjoon said

"Your overreacting." Jin said.

"I'm not I'm serious Hyung." Namjoon said.

"Thank you then for your words of lie." Jin said sarcastically.

Namjoon chuckled." But Hyung, I also feel the same. That song, all of its lyrics were just pin point my emotion at that day I saw you." Namjoon explains.

"Thats what I felt when I saw you too Joonie." Jinsaid.

"I guess were meant to be." Namjoon chuckled.

"We are." Jin said and smile.

He then realize that its already late. "Joonie can we go home? I kinda worried about Kookie. I know Tae was there but... I'm still worried for him." Jin said

"Sure thing Jin-hyung, I'll drive you home." Namjoon said.

"You always does." Jin said.

When they were in the front house of Jin.

"That was the greatest thing ever happened in my life Jin-hyung. Thank you." Namjoon said.

"So Your my Boyfriend now Namjoon?" Jin said.

"Yes, all yours if your all mine." Namjoon said.

"Ofcourse I'm yours. I had fun today too, our first date was really something." Jin said and smile.

"Hyung? Can I kiss you? I mean its ok if you... don't want too.." Namjoon said.

"Who said I don't want." Jin said and smile.

"So I can?"

"Did I say No?"

Namjoon smile and pull Jin closer. The two observe each other eyes before Namjoon careless Jin's cheek ever so softly. He lean forward and kiss Jin.

It was soft and simple kiss, not a passionate one but Jin can feel it was full of love.

Namjoon broke the kiss and happily sime. "I'm glad I'm your first kiss. Your lips were really soft." Namjoon said as he put his forehead against Jin's forehead too.

"I'm glad too " Jin said and smile.

The door open to revealed Taehyung was like going home. "Good night Kookie see you around." Taehyung said and waving at Kookie.

"Good night Tae." Jungkook said but he saw Jin and Namjoon.

"Oh Hyung your back?" Jungkook said.

"How's your date?" Taehyung ask as he turn around.

Jin blush so thus namjoon.

"Judging from your faces it went well." Taehyung chuckled.

"So I guess this is goodbye then Jin-hyung." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, Good Night and be safe at going home." Jin said.

"Good night too, and (Namjoon kiss Jin cheeks which Jun blush) I love you my love." Namjoon said and run away towards his car followed by Taehyung who's giggling like a girl.

Jin went towards the house and sigh. The smile on his face didn't go.

"Jin Hyung, mind telling me what happened?" Jungkook said as he close the door and lock it.

"Get a pop corn, this one is a hell movie." Jin said.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks for reading
Hppe you enjoy 😊😊😊😊

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

85.6K 6.1K 34
❝jungkook, don't fall in love with the mermaid.❞ in which jungkook does the complete opposite and falls in love with the mermaid held in captivity wh...
188K 10.5K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
13.6K 959 19
He was 5 when his parents taught him to trust Seokjin Hyung to take care of him He was 15 when he saw seokjin hyung kiss a woman and realised that h...
4.5K 389 26
{-ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ-} {ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ} [ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ] 'Why are there New reporters and Cameras flashing everywhere? Who are you? And let me go!' 'Shut up and s...