Sold for money

נכתב על ידי xFLOWERHEADx

Lexi is an ordinary 16 teenage girl ,until her parents mentions a debt to her. And that's when she meets Blak... עוד

Sold for money
the parting
Chapter 4 (mature content)
Author's note
Waking up
AUTHORS NOTE
New Starting

Ariving

399 9 1
נכתב על ידי xFLOWERHEADx

Sorry for the late new chapter.Hope you enjoy it.it's really short.....srry..

My eyes were in shocked. i couldn't believe how can someone own this much. When the gates opened the car drove in.Suddenly the car stoped the driver came to my door and oened it. As i walked out i saw the mansion in front of my eyes. It was so big i mumbled to myself.

As I walked Blake was in front of me. He has a strong posture as he walks. And through his suit you can tell he is a muscular guy😏😏😏.Wait Lexi snap out of it. you just got sold to a cold hearted man.

Once I walked through the door, I saw a glowing chandelier. It was so pretty. As I gazed upon it Blake grabbed my arm. He threw me on his shoulder where my face was hanging towards his back. As I yelled "Put me down" many times he kept walking. why is he so stubborn I thought to myself. once we reached to the 3rd story of the building while he was still holding me, he slammed a door opened. I was scared at the moment.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

210K 23K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
1.5M 90.1K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.1M 26.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.6M 93.2K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...