π™…π˜Όπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™„π™Ž 𝙑𝙐 || π™”π™Šπ™Šπ™‰...

By Yoonfuckingsexy

There was a boy name Park Jimin, he never seen our beautiful earth because of some reason. And he met a boy n... More

Authors Note
Intro
●
●
Question
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
not an update

●

133 11 0
By Yoonfuckingsexy

Jin drop jimin at his apartment, when both boys done there appointment on some place.

"I have to go now jiminie, see you tom okay? Keep a rest my boy and good night" jin kiss jimin cheek and let jimin enter to his apartment.

"Bye hyung thanks for today, keep safe and good night you too" jimin wave to his hyung and close his door.

He walk to mochi play room and the dog just bark on him while wiggling his tale.

"Hello mochi, here's your food" jimin put mochi dog food on the eating area and kiss mochi head.

"Good night little buddy" jimin walk to his room and go to his bathroom to take some little shower.

When he done, he wore some comfortable clothes like big white sweater and black boxer.

He lay down his body on the soft mattress and feel the good aroma of his room.

Jimin close his two eyes, and jimin dream hunt him again. "Here a come"

-gosh its kinda short huhu-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
1.7M 61.9K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
165K 7.6K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
570K 9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....