Five Nights At Freddy's

By Maddiethekiller

Being the new security guard at Freddy Fazbears pizza parlor, Justin has no idea what he got himself into. Th... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Random

Chapter 6

3.3K 159 26
By Maddiethekiller

"Me!?" Justin racked his brain. He didn't recall coming here.

"Yes. I recognized you as soon as you stepped foot in here the other day." Foxy grinned his crooked smile, moving his eye patch out of his eye. "I've been waiting to see you again for years."

Justin couldn't help but smile. He didn't know why.

"When I heard you were taking the security guard job.. I panicked. I didn't want them to hurt you." Foxy explained softly, ignoring Chica who was looking in through the window.

"When I saw that Freddy had you yesterday... I wanted to save you. So I did."

"Thank you for that." Justin said, grateful.

"No need to thank me. It was the least I could do." Foxy glanced up at the clock. "6:00 already. Time flies. I'll see you later tonight?"

"Yea." Justin smiled, opening the door for Foxy to exit.

"Thanks matey."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
291K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...