Amps & Volts: Kaminari x Jiro...

By Yowase1B

Fan fiction based on the manga and anime My Hero Academia (Mostly fluff and soft moments with a few action an... More

Friends First
Just Guys
Girls Night
Bully
Bully, Part 2
VS
VS Part 2
No Way ×
Greater
Feelings
Different
Attack On UA
Aftermath
Thoughts
Pass the Time
What's Normal?
Closer
You Think What?
Encounter
Heroes
Jirou's Birthday
Bakusquad
Helping a Friend
Double Date
Tragedy
Our Reality
The Light In The Dark
Catching Up
1 Year
Innocent
Mosquito
Team Trials
Something Special
Preparing and Stuff
UA Homecoming
(NOT a chapter)
Plans
"Detention"
Body Swapped
Regret
Spring Break
Off My Mind
Kaminari's Birthday
Lie
Where It All Went Wrong
Promise (SAD ENDING)
I'm Sorry (HAPPIER ENDING)
Epilogue
?Questions?
Sequel?

Breach

3K 63 76
By Yowase1B

(Kaminari's POV)

We were at lunch. It was a typical day at school. I remember...I was laughing at something Sero had just said....then the windows were shut and the lights were cut out.

People screamed out of confusion and shock. I stayed still.

"Guys?" I heard Kirishima's voice.

"What the heck is happening?" I can hear Sero ask.

It was pitch black. Completely dark no matter where you turned. A few kids from other classes pulled out their phone flashlights, but as soon as their lights came on, the light vanished followed by shrieks and screams then became dark once again.

"Stay close!" We heard Midoriya say.

Then we heard a few familiar screams.

My heart stops and I hold my breath.

Uraraka, Asui, and Jirou.

"Where are the girls?" Kirishima asked.

"Kyouka! Kyouka, where are you, guys?!" I called. I didn't hear her voice again.

I turn back in the direction of the guys' voices.

"Wh-"

Something pushed me backwards and I fell to the ground on my back. I panicked. I let out a jolt of electricity and in that flash of light, I saw a tall, dark image towering above us.

"AHH-" I screamed, but something grabbed my arm and dragged me backwards.

"Kaminari, we have to get outta here!" It was Kirishima.

I jump to my feet, Kirishima still holding my arm. We ran, trying to navigate through the dark.

Every now and then there would be light from people's quirks, like Bakugou's or Todoroki's.

The windows were completely blocked off and we heard someone yelling that the doors were locked and shut.

If this was a normal school, someone could have probably busted the door down, but since it's not, the doors are heavy, thick and reinforced for security.

There were no adults in the cafeteria. There were supposed to be a few outside in the hallways supervising, but right now we had no idea what was going on outside of this room.

Kirishima was still running, until we ran into a wall and fell.

"Hey, watch it!" It was Bakugou's voice.

"Bro, just blow up the wall or something!" We hear Sero insist.

"Don't you think I already tried that?! And even if it worked, people around me would've gotten hurt." He explains.

"Guys, is that you?" We hear Ashido's voice.

"Mina, you're okay! Where are the other girls?" I say.

"I don't know, but Momo and Tooru are right here."

"Are Jirou, Uraraka or Asui with you?" Yaoyorozu asks.

"N- no. I heard them a while ago and I tried to find them again, but no luck."

"Don't worry. We'll find our friends." Kirishima says.

We start running again until we hit another wall.

"Damn it!" I shout in frustration.

"Wait, Kaminari! Come over here!" Sero says.

"What? What is it?" I put a hand on the wall and feel something a bit cold and hard.

"It's an electrical box!" Sero explains, "Maybe if you shock it, the power will come back on!"

"Oh shoot, you might be right!" I nod. "Alright...but..just stand back, I don't wanna hurt anyone."

I put both of my hands flat on the metal box and emit a few volts, slowly cranking it higher and higher. The light from the electricity flashes in my eyes.

"Just...a few....more!" I let out about twenty-two thousand volts at this point. The box jumpstarts and the lights in the cafeteria come back on. 

I look behind me. We had Ashido, Yaoyorozu, Hagakure, Sero, Kirishima, Bakugou, Mineta, Koda and Ojiro with us.

The cafeteria was wrecked. I didn't see anything or anyone that looked like that thing I saw earlier. There was no one there except the students. Whoever was there...must have left.

I scan the room trying to find the rest of our class, but they weren't there...?

The electricity coming back on disabled the security system until it restarted and reset again. The teachers were able to get inside and help us.

We got back together with Mr. Aizawa, but a few of us were missing.

Uraraka, Jirou, Asui, Shoji, Iida and Tokoyami were gone.

(Jirou's POV)

I open my eyes and find myself in some dim, ominous room. I tried to move, but I was tied to a chair. I looked down and the chair was chained to a wall. Not only that, but I had these strange looking handcuffs on. I tried to speak, but I had tape over my mouth.

I was able to turn my head and see Ochaco, Tsuyu, Iida, Tokoyami and Shoji in the same condition that I was.

I tried moving my earphone jacks, but they wouldn't budge. They weren't tied up or anything, so why couldn't I move them? Everytime I tried to use my quirk, a light would blink on the cuffs around my wrists.

Oh god. These must be quirk restraining cuffs. Mr. Aizawa was telling us about these the other day, telling us how useful they would be against villains.

I see motion out of the corner of my eye. It was Iida and Tsu waking up.

Until then, I hadn't noticed the shadow sitting in the back corner of the dark room. It stands up from its seat and walks towards us. I could tell by the look in Iida's eyes that he knew this wasn't going to be good.

"One...two...three...four...five...six." The voice sounded brittle, like a bunch of dry twigs breaking.

The figure stepped into the light. It was a man, kind of tall, ash grey hair, light skin, dark eyes.

He took out some kind of communication device.

"That's all we got? Six? Six, out of the hundreds of kids at that school? Are you kidding me?"

A voice responded through the static.

"Whatever. As long as I get to do my own thing. And you better not get me killed! This plan of yours seems reckless. What if he does show up, huh? What then? It's not like you could fight him all on your own." The man yelled into the device.

There was shouting, and then more static. He tucked it away in his pocket.

"So...what's your guys's names?" He was talking to us, but we obviously couldn't respond since we had tape over our mouths.

"It's so boring when everyone's quiet." He sighed.

He steps closet and rips the tape off of our faces, one by one, waking up the others who weren't already.

"What do you want from us? What do you want from our school?" Iida exclaims.

"Aye, shut it with that. I asked you a question first, four eyes." The man folds his arms.

"And why would we tell you who we are?" Tokoyami mumbles.

The man steps closer again.

"We can be here all day if you want. I got nothing better to do and you're definitely not going anywhere anytime soon."

We stay quiet.

Someone has to be trying to help us. Right? The school's probably doing everything they can to help find us. Or at least I hope so. I don't know how much longer we can keep this up....and we have no idea what this guy might do to us.

"I see how it is." He says. "Alright. Since you won't introduce yourselves, I guess I'll introduce myself."

He walks in front of us in a line.

"I won't tell you my name..just in case one of you brats tries to snitch, but I will tell you about my quirk." He grins.

There was a ringing in my pocket.

Crap.

It was my phone.

The villain pauses and looks at me.

"You gonna answer that?" He asks. After I helplessly sat there he came over and took my phone. I caught a glimpse of the name of the caller. It was Denki.

The villain answers my phone and puts it on speaker.

"Kyouka? Kyo, what happened? Where are you? Are you okay?" Denki's voice echoed throughout the room.

"Kyouka, was it?" He stares at me while speaking. "Oh...she's just fine."

"Wh-who is this? What did you do to my friends?!" Denki's voice sounded panicked.

"Nothing. Yet. But there's nothing you can do anyways. It's only a matter of time."

"You cant-!"

He throws my phone to the ground and crushes it with his foot.

I didn't dare to say anything, but this guy was really starting to piss me off.

"Now. Where was I?"

"We don't wanna hear your lame backstory." Tokoyami says.

All eyes shift towards him. 

"I'm sorry. Did I ask for your opinion?" The guy steps towards Tokoyami.

"Yes, actually you kind of did." Tokoyami stayed surprisingly calm.

"Don't be smart with me, bird brain. So what? What are you gonna do about it?" They glare at eachother.

Then, the villain's communicator went off.

"Get outta here----! It's---------late!------is here!----retreat!!" You could barely understand what they were saying. There was heavy static and background noise.

The building rumbles.

The villain shouts into the communicator.

"I told you he would be here! I knew your plan wasn't going to work!"

The building shakes violently followed by the crash and fall of the wall.

It was Mr. Aizawa? And All Might!

Mr. Aizawa catches the guy in his capture tape.

"You kids alright?" He asks us.

"Yes! Thank you, sir!" Iida says.

We get out of the restraints and are escorted out of the broken building by All Might and a few SWAT officers.

"How did you find us?" Ochaco asks.

"When young Kaminari called, they were able to trace the location of the call. They wanted me to show up so I brought some back up as well." All Might explains.

"I'd rather you not call me "back up" please." Mr. Aizawa says.

"Alright, alright then, partner."

"Wait, so what actually happened? Like, what happened at school?" I ask.

"A few of the staff members were mind-controlled. With their faculty ID's they must've opened up a few spots for them to get in. The villain who mind-controlled them, their quirk is used similar to mine. All they have to do is look at someone. They must've peered through a window to get contact." Mr. Aizawa explains.

After questioning and getting checked up in an ambulance, we were able to go back to UA, but we still needed escorts since we had to walk through a crime scene to get to our dorms.

I had another long conversation with my parents over the school phone. News spreads fast. I get it, they're worried, but my dad was making it seem like I died. Which I didn't. I was fine. I didn't get hurt in any way. I'm pretty sure no one did.

After they hung up, I sighed, went straight to my room and fell onto my bed. I was only down for a few seconds when there was a knock on the door.

"Kyouka? It's me, Denki."

I get up to open the door. 

"Hey-"

Before I could say anything, he grabs me and hugs me tight.

He finally lets go and holds me at arms length.

"I thought something terrible happened to you guys." He says.

"Everyone's okay. I'm okay." I tell him. "Well, except my phone got destroyed."

"That's what happened?" He asks. "I thought the guy just hung up on me."

"He did. By stomping on the phone."

"Yeah...'bout that. Sorry. You can use my phone whenever you need to." He insists.

"Thanks."

He looks down at his hands. They were a bit scraped up. 

"What happened with you?" I ask.

"Oh...we just tried to find a way out of the lunch area, but then Sero found an electric box so I used my quirk and it reset everything." He explains.

"Wow. That's pretty smart of you."

He laughs softly. "Well...it wasn't really my idea."

He clenches his hands into fists.

"I'm just glad you didn't get hurt." I say.

"Yeah..."

We awkwardly stand there.

"You know, Kyo...I can hold the world on the palms of my hands." He says confidently.

"Um...explain...?"

He takes both of his hands and places them on my face.

"See?" He smiles.

My heart skips a beat. He laughs at my reaction.

"You're cute when you're shy." He says, playing with my hair.

Denki wanted to spend the night in my room. We didn't have school tomorrow. That's a good thing since it was already late and we wouldn't get much sleep anyways.

Denki's the kind of person who will talk with you until either of you fall asleep. He usually asks dumb but interesting questions.

"Kyouka?"

"Hm?"

"If you plugged your earphone jack into a car's aux port, would it play your thoughts...or like...your heartbeat?"

"What? I dont know. Probably heartbeat I guess."

"Do you think I could charge an electric car?"

"Probably."

"I should get an electric car when I can drive. Then I'll never have to buy gas and I'll constantly be charging the battery."

"Mmhm."

"Are you tired?"

"..."

"Kyouka..? Oh."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547 1 26
DISCLAIMER *If you are offended by swearing, gore, and violence do not read/report the story or comments. It is not fair to me or the other readers.*...
40.2K 348 22
a collection of bnha oneshots / imagines :) > some headcannons and preferences too requests open! fluff, angst, lime, crack and others! (no smut, so...
50.2K 842 34
Various ships and x readers - x readers will be gender neutral unless otherwise mentioned! -probably a lot of x readers, they're easier for me to wri...
10.4K 89 12
Hey, y'all! This book is a scenario book and may or may not feature some one-shots (if I feel up to it). This book will be updated as much as I can...