Breach

(Kaminari's POV)

We were at lunch. It was a typical day at school. I remember...I was laughing at something Sero had just said....then the windows were shut and the lights were cut out.

People screamed out of confusion and shock. I stayed still.

"Guys?" I heard Kirishima's voice.

"What the heck is happening?" I can hear Sero ask.

It was pitch black. Completely dark no matter where you turned. A few kids from other classes pulled out their phone flashlights, but as soon as their lights came on, the light vanished followed by shrieks and screams then became dark once again.

"Stay close!" We heard Midoriya say.

Then we heard a few familiar screams.

My heart stops and I hold my breath.

Uraraka, Asui, and Jirou.

"Where are the girls?" Kirishima asked.

"Kyouka! Kyouka, where are you, guys?!" I called. I didn't hear her voice again.

I turn back in the direction of the guys' voices.

"Wh-"

Something pushed me backwards and I fell to the ground on my back. I panicked. I let out a jolt of electricity and in that flash of light, I saw a tall, dark image towering above us.

"AHH-" I screamed, but something grabbed my arm and dragged me backwards.

"Kaminari, we have to get outta here!" It was Kirishima.

I jump to my feet, Kirishima still holding my arm. We ran, trying to navigate through the dark.

Every now and then there would be light from people's quirks, like Bakugou's or Todoroki's.

The windows were completely blocked off and we heard someone yelling that the doors were locked and shut.

If this was a normal school, someone could have probably busted the door down, but since it's not, the doors are heavy, thick and reinforced for security.

There were no adults in the cafeteria. There were supposed to be a few outside in the hallways supervising, but right now we had no idea what was going on outside of this room.

Kirishima was still running, until we ran into a wall and fell.

"Hey, watch it!" It was Bakugou's voice.

"Bro, just blow up the wall or something!" We hear Sero insist.

"Don't you think I already tried that?! And even if it worked, people around me would've gotten hurt." He explains.

"Guys, is that you?" We hear Ashido's voice.

"Mina, you're okay! Where are the other girls?" I say.

"I don't know, but Momo and Tooru are right here."

"Are Jirou, Uraraka or Asui with you?" Yaoyorozu asks.

"N- no. I heard them a while ago and I tried to find them again, but no luck."

"Don't worry. We'll find our friends." Kirishima says.

We start running again until we hit another wall.

"Damn it!" I shout in frustration.

"Wait, Kaminari! Come over here!" Sero says.

"What? What is it?" I put a hand on the wall and feel something a bit cold and hard.

"It's an electrical box!" Sero explains, "Maybe if you shock it, the power will come back on!"