Enemies - A Sean Anderson sto...

By Ishipbellarkb12

AUTHORS NOTE: WHILE THIS BOOK IS COMPLETE STATUS - IT IS ONLY BECAUSE I AM NO LONGER WRITING FOR IT. I AM OLD... More

Dropped Off
Broken In.
Unplanned Trips
Journey
From the Eye of the Storm
Updating soon
The Island
Exploration
Sean's Grandpa
Constant Insults, With a Side of Compliments.
Updating Soon
Atlantis Bound.
Shocked
A/N
Bee's Flying High
Nemo's Sub
So very sorry
Two Big babies
OH NO - Not an Update
SORRY AGAIN
Goodbye

A Crawl Space (preview)

3K 72 1
By Ishipbellarkb12

When we finally reach the crawl space it was between me and Kailani. "I'll go, I have the experience with this kind of stuff, plus if anything is down there I can defend myself." I volunteer. 

"No way, It's to dangerous." Sean speaks up.

"Sean, that's sweet, but we need to get off this Island, you can be heroic later." 

"Hey, you know the drill, sweetheart." Hank speaks up.

I nod. "Thank you, Uncle." With that I begin crawling down the dark, and damp hold.

"I'm in." I announce, dropping the rope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 335 48
Hey! This is supposed to be a book full of Young Royals oneshots! If you have any wishes, please write them in the comments or send me a private mes...
488 96 13
It's an Indian Tae ff . where Tae is a CEO and Soumya is a doctor . What will happen if Soumya fall in love with Tae's bestfriend ? without knowing t...
2.8K 65 6
In this Sonic the Hedgehog fanfiction, when an unexpected event occurs, Shadow and Sonic bond together and become closer friends than ever expected...
2.6K 53 7
When on a mission, select members of Class 1A find a little boy, about the same age as them running in the room where they where. They take him home...