Beyond Words

By Misha2719

"Mr Aaliyan Usman, do you agree Kiran Hammad as your wife" The qari asked. "Yes!" I replied closing my eye'... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Important Notice
NOTICE
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NEWS!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 22
Announcement
NOTE!
Heyy
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 31

2.7K 137 10
By Misha2719

Asalam-o-Alaikum...
Ramzan Mubarak to all my muslim readers❤
First of all my sincere apologizes for not updating and im literally very sorry about it.
I hope you guys forgive me this time as well...things did not go as planned and i had so many issues after my exams that needed to be sorted out as soon as possible and i got back to you guys asap.

So here's the update a small one ik but i think its better than not updating at all.

And oh yess!! We finally banged 100K+ viewsss
And its all because of your love and constant support.

Thank you guys.

Well i wont take long now.
Enjoyy the update and do give a thumbs up and let me know how was the update.
                         *********

Third person's POV

It was the best night of their life.
Kiran and Aaliyan both spent amazing time together.

Aaliyan not listening even a single word took Kiran to his favourite five star restaurant for dinner.

Kiran always hesitated while holding Aaliyan's hand in public however she knew it wasn't something she should disagree with.

Aaliyan stopped his car infront of the restaurant.

"Your highness" Aaliyan said and bowed infront of Kiran while opening her door to which Kiran laughed.
That voice was heaven for Aaliyan. He wanted to make her laugh everyday like this.
He promised himself that he'll never let tears come down Kiran's eyes.

They both went inside the restaurant where the receptionist dressed up in her uniform and full caked up in makeup ran towards them or you should say ran towards Aaliyan specifically.

"Ahh Mr Aaliyan what a pleasant surprise"

Aaliyan nodded which made Kiran smile.

"I need a private table for me and my beautiful wife" Aaliyan said looking at Kiran to which Kiran blushed and held Aaliyan's hand.

Aaliyan was shocked yet got the reason behind it.
The receptionist was staring daggers at Kiran to which Kiran gave her a smile.

"This way sir" The receptionist moved ahead of them.

"Ahh my tigress" Aaliyan whispered in Kiran's ear to which she smiled.

"Im only yours love" He said and kissed Kiran's hand.

The both sat on their chairs and gave their orders.

"Aaliyan can i ask you something?" Kiran asked.

"Ofcourse my lifey"

"Tell me about your fears"

"Fears?" Aaliyan was taken aback but replied after couple of seconds.

"Well, I am scared of losing my loved ones" And this thought made him think about Zaineb again.

He never forgot her but yeah he was thinking about Kiran more often now.

"You miss her?" Kiran asked.

"No..i mean yes at times i do miss but Kiran you know what, i believe sometimes Allah has planned something better for us and i am glad i have you by my side now.
I do miss Zaineb but i miss you more each and every second when i am without you and Kiran Aaliyan, I am afraid of loosing you too!" Aaliyan said to which Kiran smiled.

She knew Aaliyan missed Zaineb but she had no issue with it.
She was her first love plus it all happened when the were getting married.
It is hurtful she knew it and she knew she had to support him as well.
And she was ready to do it wholeheartedly.

The both had accepted eachother's past and were willing to move on together. That is what love asks for.

"Why are you afraid of loosing me? I am always there with you." Kiran asked.

"I dont know, I just have this feeling of loosing you" Aaliyan replied.

"Ayee dont! I am not going anywhere i promise! I was yours and will always remain yours" Kiran replied.

Aaliyan moved forward to put his hand over Kiran's.

"Tell me about your fears" Aaliyan asked.

"Well...I am afraid of loosing you and my family but i am also afraid of fire" Kiran laughed.

"Fire? Why is that so?" Aaliyan asked amusingly.

Well Kiran wanted to change his mood.

"I burnt my bed when i was 6" She said while laughing.

"Hahahha and you have still kept that fear with you" Aaliyan laughed.

Plan successful.
She changed Aaliyan's mood and she was waiting for his laugh.

Meanwhile there order came and both started having there dinner enjoying together.

While driving back home Kiran craved for icecream though they already had their sweet dish back at the restaurant.

"Aaliyan!! I want icecream!" Kiran almost screamed.

"Kiran but i want you!" Aaliyan replied trying his best to copy Kiran.

"Okay but first icecream" She was screaming like a child.

Yeah she was a child when it comes to icecream.

"Okay promise then i'll have you" As soon as Aaliyan said those words Kiran's eyeballs left their socket and then she realized what she just did.

While Aaliyan burst into fit of laughter when he saw Kiran's expressions.

She was still his shy queen.

While eating icecream Aaliyan asked about Kiran's favourite places to travel. He obviously had a plan in his mind.

"I love to travel a lot and i do love travelling out of country but Pakistan is pakistan and northern areas of Pakistan are mindblowing.
I've visited almost every area but i love to visit saif ul muluk lake again and again its my most favourite place."

Aaliyan was surprised when he heard about Saif ul muluk lake.
It was his favourite place as well.

And he finally decided.

"Kiran we didnot go on a honeymoon right"

Kiran didnot get him and nodded.

"How about we go somewhere" Aaliyan asked.

"Where?" kiran asked.

"It's a surprise" Aaliyan whispered in his deep husky voice which left a shiver down her spine.

Later that night when Aaliyan and Kiran reached back home Aaliyan got a phonecall from his office which he didnot receive infront of Kiran and left the room.

Kiran got worried about the phone call as Aaliyan came back to their after an hour and went to change hid clothes.

Aaliyan lay down beside Kiran and Kiran moved towards him and put her head on his chest.

"What happened Aaliyan?" Kiran asked.

"Nothing dear, just some office work, pray that everything goes well" Aaliyan murmured.

Kiran got that it was something big which Aaliyan was hiding but she trusted him and if he wasnt telling her then there must be something.

She left the idea of asking him anything more.

Later that night around 3 in the morning Aaliyan got a phone call.

Kiran woke up from the sound of his phone as well and got scared about what it could be.

"Hello, What happened Kamran?"
"Im on my way" Aaliyan replied hurriedly and hanged up.

"What happened Aaliyan?" Kiran asked.

She was scared and Aaliyan could see that.

"Nothing dear, its just some office work and i need to go to London as soon as possible"

"But Aaliyan i am alone and...?" Kiran looked blankly at Aaliyan.

"Meri jaan i know and mom dad will come tomorrow at night dont worry till then you have to take care of yourself and i have appointef bodyguards around the house as well.
Stay safe and I love you and i'll come back as soon as possible okay" Aaliyan said and hugged Kiran.

"I LOVE YOU TOO AALIYAN I'LL MISS YOU" Kiran said while crying.

She didnot wanted him to leave as she was scared.

"I'll miss you too." Aaliyan said and kissed Kiran's forehead wiped her tears and changed into his clothes as soon as he can.

"I'll call you as soon as i can" Aaliyan said and hugged Kiran once again while leaving the house.

Kiran was scared. As soon as he left she ran to her room and locked the doors. Although there were bodyguards outside but she wasn't having a good feeling about it.

Kiran knew there was only one way to have peace and she prayed nafl (Salah) and prayed for Aaliyan's safety and for herself and then drifted to sleep after reciting ayat ul kursi.

No doubt Allah always help.

Not edited.
I hope you guys liked the update.
So what are your guesses? What will happen next?
Do you think Kiran and Aaliyan will meet again?

Do let me know how was the chapter.
And i'll try to update soon this time❤
Till then take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Allah Hafiz💕
~Misha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682K 41.8K 34
{ Highest Ranking 👉🏻 #1 in Spiritual/ Islamic love story } I felt hurt seeing him in pain, pain, which wasn't so obvious to him. // .... Emotions o...
54.7K 2.2K 117
Islamic story. Vote. Zamzam Maleek,a shy,introverted,independent 17 year old girl who has a very loving and wealthy family and has only one dream tha...
192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
468 30 9
"Do you want to go back to him? Are you still in love with him?" He asked, staring at her in trepidation. The fear of losing her was visible in his...