More Than I Need

By okaythenbruh

Destiny Sandler is the daughter of Adam and Jackie Sandler. Destiny and her mom don't get along. Later on, th... More

More Than I Need
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
*SEQUEL*

Chapter 47

34 2 0
By okaythenbruh

Destiny's P.O.V

I came home from work and made dinner. We all sat around the table. I sat acrossed from Justin, beside Justin was Tyler and Mia beside me was Megan and Lilly . Lilly and Mia sat in their high chairs and Megan just got out of her high chair and started to sit on the regular chair.

"Tyler tell mommy what surprise daddy has for her" Justin's said to Tyler we were eating.

"Mommy, daddy got you new car" Tyler said.

"Really?" I asked looking at Justin. He nodded and smirked and kept eating. After dinner Tyler and Megan went outside and Lilly and Mia were in the living room.

"Justin you got me a car?" I asked him while we cleaned the kitchen.

"Yes" he said

"Why " I asked

"The only car that was specifically yours was that Lamborghini Nicki gave you" he said

"And don't think I'll ever get rid of that cause they is like special to me. It may not have cost a million dollars plus I didn't even buy it but it's like a million dollars to me" I said

"Don't worry you don't have to get rid of it"

"Yeah but I don't wanna stop driving it." I said

"You'll love this new one too" he smiled.

After we cleaned the kitchen Justin took me outside to one of the garage spots.

He pressed the bottom to open it and stood there with his arms around me. The door slid up to a beautiful Lamborghini .

"Justin it's gorgeous" I gasped. It was a newer Lamborghini , it was orange and blue and said Broncos on each side. It had my name on the hood.

"Well I thought it would be special if I just got it a one of a kind special for you" he said

"Thank you" I said

"No problem" he said

I got in the car and drove it around for awhile, then came back home, I took and shower and went to bed.

---

I drove my new Lamborghini to work , the other guys liked the car and asked where and how I got it. Obviously Justin is the best husband ever. Well not officially yet my husband yet but whatever close enough .

That had me thinking. We have to plan the wedding. It has to be out of football season or I won't be able to make my own wedding.

I went home and my phone vibrated .

"Hello" I answered

"Hey destiny it's Jamie" she said over the phone .

"Oh hey Jamie what's up" I said

"So I wanted to tell you some exciting news " she said

"Yeah?"

"I'm cheering for the broncos " she squealed

"Oh my gosh wow" I said.

"Yeah well I should probably get going" she said

"Same I have so much to do" I said and we said our good byes and Hung up.

I cooked dinner and we all ate. This routine is gonna get tiring soon or later. After that we all watched a movie which we don't usually do.

"Mommy " Tyler said

"Yeah?" I asked

"I wanna play football" he said. Once I heard those words my heart exploded with excitement. I can teach him everything. Fuck it I can be the teams coach. They probably don't have a girl as a football coach. I can change that.

But excitement ran threw me. He wants to be like me. He wants to do something I do. He's taking after me.

I don't know why I freaked out in my head

"Of course. I think you can start at like age 5 or 6 and your 5 so we'll get you started soon ." I said, he nodded happily.

---

The whole weeks was the same routine . It was now Saturday .

Tyler wanted to sit in the passenger seat so I let him even though he isn't allowed. Your supposed to be like at least age 8 or 10 or like a certain weight. But who gives a shit.

We went to a local football game , you know for the kids. we showed up and the pewees were playing, if you don't know there are groups for football the smurfs, peewee, pony, and midget, then after that you play with your high school football team if you tryout.

I walked up to the coach to the ponys who were getting ready to play soon.

"Um I want to sign my son up. I know it might be a little late to sign up but am I still able to sign him up?" I asked the coach.

"Oh yeah there is the concession stand is over there" he pointed to the concession stand "just go over there and ask to sign up your son. How old is your son?" He asked

"He's 5"

"He will just make it into the smurfs " he said

"Oh thank you, " I said and grabbed Tyler's hand a walked over to the concession stand.

We waited in line . It got to our turn.

"Hi I want to sign up my son for football," I said

"I'm sorry your to late" she said

"The pony coach just told me I could sign him up " I said.

"How old is he?" She asked

"Five" I answered.

"He is to young" she said.

"The coach told me he would make it into the smurfs." I said getting a little mad.

"Look here I said he's not signing up so he isn't " she said getting mean. Oh she wants to do that now.

"No no no you look here, maybe I'm a fucking week off to signing up but I can still sign him, you wanna know why, I played football as a child and when my mom refused to sign me up my dad did but we were always late" I said getting mean to her.

"Talk to me like that and I'll have you escorted out of here" she said

"Bitch you can't do shit! Out of all the people here you say that to me, " I laughed an evil laugh " I CAN GET YOU ESCORTED OUT OF HERE!" I yelled.

"No you can't " she said

"I'm guessing your new here, but if your a fan of football you should at least know I'm destiny Sandler , soon to be Bieber. and I usually don't like being a bitch but if it come to that I can say whatever the hell I want and people do it " I said. Was that a little bitchy, yeah I guess.

"No way in hell your destiny Sandler" she smiled, and evil one.

"The hell I am" I said,

"Yeah right " she said

"I wanna talk to someone else" I said

"Sorry can't"

I grabbed her at the collar of her shirt. I pulled her closer to me.

"Look bitch I can easily beat you , fuck it I could kill you but I'm not. Get me someone to talk to" I let go of her shirt realizing Tyler was still next to me.

I looked to my side and I saw him laughing . I smiled. I don't want him to be scared of me cause I wouldn't ever hurt him or Megan or Lilly or Mia , maybe Justin but not them.

She ran and someone else came over,

We easily got Tyler signed up and I gave her an extra tip for being nice . I gave her like a $100 .

We watched the rest of the games. After the game a whole bunch of football players run up to me and asked to get an autograph and picture, I did.

I then talked to one of the football coaches. I think it was the smurfs coach.

"What's the team name?" I asked

"Oh we all are the Denver Broncos" he said. Sometime football teams will go after a NFL team name. Which I think is a adorable. Now Tyler will be a broncos player while I am too.

"Would I be able to coach, just assistant . Your already the coach, plus sometimes my practices run a little late so I might not make it every time." I asked

"Yes we would love to have you as an assistant coach" he said

"Ok and something you can tell to motivate the kids, if they win they come to the next Home broncos game. Like the actual NFL football team." I said

"Sweet thanks" he said and me and Tyler went home.

Sunday me and Tyler went shopping and we got Tyler all, his football stuff. I know the team gives you your pants and gear, but I got it all for Tyler so all he needs is the jersey.

I still can't believe Tyler is gonna play football.

-------------------------------------

Chapter 47... 3 more and I'm making the sequel.

-

I was thinking the name could be something like " Not Just a Spill "

-

The name goes with something that will be in the next book but I can't tell you yet.

-

Hope you liked...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 6.1K 30
COMPLETED Emma was different compared to other 17 year olds. She was only friends with guys..... the Magcon Guys to be exact. Just like anyone else...
Destiny By .

Romance

137 56 32
Isabella falls in love with an abusive Man after he has kidnapped her "Matthew", who also happened to be her Boss. She eventually ran away from the r...
13.9K 354 34
Hey, my names Sofia or how my friends call me "lil' soso". Sofia is sassy, classy and a bit bad-assy she breaks the rules, talks back, smokes, drink...
503K 11K 38
"What do you want from me? I don't even know who you are." I asked getting annoyed that a guy I don't even know wont let me leave the bathroom. I was...