๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š...

By caethasis

โ› ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’•๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Š ๐’Ž๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๏ฟฝ... More

โ˜พ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šœ โ˜ฝ
โ˜พ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š โ˜ฝ
ยซ ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ:๐Ÿป๐Ÿน ๐šŠ๐š– ยป
ยซ ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š“๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐šœ๐šข ยป
ยซ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š™ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š’๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐š, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ ยป
ยซ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š›๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š‹๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐šŽ๐š› ยป
ยซ ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šก๐šก ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ยป
ยซ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ยป
ยซ ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š ยป
ยซ ๐š–๐šŠ๐šข๐š‹๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ยป
ยซ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ๐š๐š‘ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŠ๐šข ยป
ยซ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ยป
ยซ ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ยป
ยซ ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐šž๐šŽ๐š ยป
ยซ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ? ยป
ยซ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š–? ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐š’๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ยป
ยซ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž & ๐š’ ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š”๐šœ ยป
ยซ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ยป
ยซ ๐š—๐š˜๐š  ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ยป (๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐š” ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•)
ยซ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š”๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ยป
ยซ ๐š‹๐šž๐š•๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐š ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š› ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š˜๐šž๐š› ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐šŠ๐š• ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ยป
๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ

ยซ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜ ยป

2.5K 49 4
By caethasis

requested: yes (inspired by blackpink's 'don't know what to do' so swipe left for the song!)
scenario: jaehyun and rosé have been dating for a 2 years, but a rumor was going around that jaehyun was with yeri and rosé starts to think if he was cheating so she took a break from him, so at gayo daejun 2018, he proposes to her with a promise ring and yeri herself tells her dear friend that the rumors were not true
pairing: jaehyun x rosé
genre: romance
au: idolverse
word count: 2,167 words
status: unedited
tip: bold is for past memories
a/n: slight swearing and let's pretend nct attended gayo daejun 2018 :)
forgive me if i have gotten anything wrong about gayo daejun cause i've never actually watched it before :|

——————————————————————

"so, uh, rosé-shi... will you go on a date with me?"

that was two years ago. nct's jung jaehyun asked me out two years ago, after an award show we attended. his ears were red, eyes darting nervously around the room we were in. my cheeks were undoubtedly red as well, my palms growing sweaty and heart beating erratically.

"yes."

i accepted his offer and it blossomed into so much more. he is my everything and i hope that i am his everything as well, because i can't imagine a world where he isn't there, greeting me in the morning with a simple text.

"baby," he kissed my forehead lovingly. a smile immediately made its way to my face, tip-toeing to kiss his cheek.

"cutie," i giggled. "how is my favourite cutie doing today?"

"fantastic, how about you?"

"amazing, especially now that i'm with you." i nuzzled my face into his warm chest, closing my eyes as i sank deeper into bliss.

"my baby is so adorable," he cooed, pinching my cheeks. i puffed them out, making him smile even more. "the most adorable."

i sighed in content as he lifted me into the air, carrying me bridal style.

"come on you big baby," he murmured, amusement clear in his tone. "let's go to work."

"no," i whined, my lips turning into a pout.

"yes," he mockingly whined back.

"no!"

"we can do this all day, park chaeyoung."

"yay!"

"oh my god, no!"
——————————————————————

"dreaming about mr perfect again, huh?" jennie teased, seeing the dreamy look on my face. i shook my head quickly, blinking.

"huh?"

"don't 'huh' me, park chaeyoung." she put her hand on her hips, a disapproving look on her face. "so, what did the lovebirds do last night?"

"nothing!" i nearly shouted out, my eyes wide.

"no need to be so loud about it, unless you're actually hiding something..." she grinned cheekily.

"go away," i whined. "this is borderline bullying."

"nuh-uh," she shook her head. "are you sure you guys didn't really do anything? i find that hard to beli-"

"rosie!" lisa burst into the room, eyes wide as if she had just seen a ghost.

"yes, lisa?" i averted my gaze to the wide-eyed girl.

"have you seen the rumours?"

"what rumours?" i cocked my head to the side, a confused look on my face.

"there's a rumour going around that jaehyun is with yeri..." she trailed off, a sad look in her eyes.

"with yeri? they could just be hanging out." i shrugged.

"no, with as in in a relationship with her." lisa muttered.

"oh he better not be," jennie snarled. "if he is, i'm going to strangle him with my bare hands and dump his body in the bermuda triangle whether he likes it or not."

"let's not... jump to conclusions." i said slowly, silently praying that those rumours weren't true. "you know how the fans and press is."

"alright then, we'll lay off for now." lisa looked at me warily, uncertainly clear in her words.

"just... just trust me, alright?"
——————————————————————

it's been a week since lisa told me of the rumour and it's only gotten worse. my heart is breaking more and more each day and i can't help but wonder if he's cheating on me.

i know i shouldn't doubt jaehyun but with those many articles it's bound to make me lose my sense of trust. i want to trust him, i really do, but he's not exactly helping himself either. they should've denied the rumours by now, right? or is this a publicity stunt i'm not aware of?

if it is, he should've told me. he should've told me so that i don't feel all this doubt and betrayal. it hurts that neither of them are denying the rumour, especially since one of them is dating me and the other is one of my closest friends who is well aware that i am in a relationship with none other than the one person that she is currently having a dating rumour with.

tears fill my eyes and i shakily take out my phone, dialling his number. it rings a few times before going into voicemail.

"you have reached jung jaehyun's phone. i'm sorry i can't pick up, but please leave a message after the beep!" his sweet voice cheerily says, making me clench the phone tighter and making what i'm about to do so much harder.

"hi jaehyun, this is rosé. i just wanted to tell you that i think that we should, um, take a..." the words get caught in my throat and i find it harder to speak with every passing second. "i think that we should take a break."

my voice is shaky and the tears finally cascade down my face like a waterfall and i'm hiccuping. i know there's no going back now.

"the rumours lately about you and yeri are making me doubt our relationship and your loyalty. i really want to believe that the both of you are better than that but none of you are saying or denying anything and it's making me feel like you guys actually are, so..." i trailed off, furiously wiping my tears. "i'm sorry jaehyun, but i think a break is what's best for the both of us. if you both really are together, then i... i wish you both all the best. goodbye, jaehyun. i love you."

here i am, all alone in our room in our shared apartment, crying my heart out over a man who won't tell me what's going on.

how pathetic can i be?
——————————————————————

when i got back from filming nct's new music video, i was greeted with a notification that i have a voicemail from chaeyoung. i happily opened it, expecting to hear her sweet voice say she misses me or something along the lines of it. what i got instead, however, devastated me to no end.

"hi jaehyun, this is rosé." i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, biting my lip nervously. chaeyoung never calls herself by her stage name when she's talking to me in private. "i just wanted to tell you that i think that we should, um, take a... i think that we should take a break."

my jaw dropped open and tears pooled in my eyes, clenching my hands around the phone and squeezing my eyes shut. i pinched myself continuously in hopes that all of it was just a figment of my imagination, but even i knew that this was real.

she continued speaking as i let the tears fall and a silent sob escapes my mouth, my heart pounding furiously. my brain tried to make sense of what was happening and everything i saw was blurry. i can't help but feel so weak.

i've never loved someone so much romantically that it hurts to hear her say she wants a break. from what i've seen, breaks ultimately lead to break-ups and i don't want that to happen. she is the best girlfriend i could've ever asked for, and it was my fault for making her feel like shit.

the girl that gave me the world is hurting because i couldn't spare her a second to tell her what was going on.

chaeyoung, i'm so sorry. i promise i'll make it up to you.

please believe me. i love you too.
——————————————————————

it's been 3 months since we've last spoken. he's tried reaching out to me a few times but i've ignored his attempts because i know i will immediately take him back if i even hear his voice.

it's nearing that time of the year where everyone's getting ready for the award shows. the girls and i have been practicing non-stop and perfecting our moves, making sure our voices were in tip-top condition. jennie was preparing for her solo stage as the rest of us were waiting to go on after she finished. we silently cheered her on as she started performing, singing the song ourselves.

all while that was happening, i prayed that throughout the show i wouldn't run into jaehyun. the rumours still haven't been cleared and i don't have the guts to face him. i want him, heck, i'm pretty sure i need him but i don't want him if he can't prove to me that he's not cheating on me with one of my best friends nonetheless.

while all that was running through my mind, i still managed to perform elegantly with no mistakes that i could pinpoint. i could feel his eyes on me however i refused to look at them directly, keeping my eyes trained on the crowd behind them instead.

the adrenaline from the performance still ran through my veins as we took our stands amongst the other idols, greeting a few with warm smiles despite the chilling weather. i shifted around my spot a few times, watching the other idols perform. for some reason, when nct came on, i couldn't help but stare at jaehyun like some love-struck high school girl.

i discreetly pinched myself, trying to snap out of whatever trance he put me through. i chewed the inside of my cheeks nervously, hoping no one would notice the way i stared at jaehyun. but who am i kidding, the fans notice everything.

the performance ended sooner than i would've liked it but it's not like i'll admit that to him anyways. nct soon joined the crowd of idols and blended in almost perfectly, except for a few who stood out due to their height or hair colour. jaehyun took the empty spot next to me an opportunity to slide in next to me while i could only sigh in nervousness. he did nothing as the rest of the performances played out, so we stood next to each other in comfortable silence.

the part i dreaded the most was when they encouraged us to interact with other idols. i knew in the back of my mind jaehyun would try to talk to me no matter what, and i didn't want the public to get the wrong idea since fans can be pretty overprotective of their idols.

i tried to go as far away as i could from him, but it proved to be useless as he somehow got a mic.

"can blackpink's rosé come to the front, please?" his voice filled my ears and i wanted nothing more than to fling myself off the tallest building in the world at this very moment.

i skittishly made my way to the front, fidgeting with the hems of my dress as i faces jaehyun and the fans screamed.

"chaeyoung, i just want to say i'm sorry for not telling you anything. i'm so sorry for giving you a sense of doubt and i deeply apologise for hurting you. you are the love of my life and i want nothing other than happiness for you, so i propose you this promise ring." he showed me a beautiful rose gold band with our initials carved into it, making my heart burst and tears to well up.

"jaehyun..."

"i'd also like to clarify that there is nothing going on between yeri and i. she was helping me out with buying something and we should've been more careful because it was taken the wrong way and almost cost me you." he took my left hand in his, squeezing it lightly. "so if you'll allow me, i would like to have this ring occupy your ring finger until i actually propose."

i nodded, wiping away my tears as he gently slid the ring on. the crowd 'aww'ed and cheered, making me even more emotional.

"chaeyoung-unnie," an unmistakable voice called me from behind. i turned around as soon as jaehyun put the ring on and saw yeri, smiling at me. "i'd never do that to you. you're one of my best friends and you mean so much more than a guy to me. besides, jaehyun was asking for my advice on the ring to get you."

i hugged her tightly as the tears fell down again.

"i'm so sorry for doubting you both," i cried.

"it's okay, it happens. i would've done the same thing." she reassuringly pat my back. "but jaehyun's waiting for his beautiful girlfriend and is currently glaring holes into me."

i let out a watery chuckle and let go, turning around just in time to see jaehyun's expression change. i go closer to him and place my hands on his cheeks, standing on my toes so that i can bring him in for a kiss. god i hope my lips don't taste salty.

"your lips taste a tad bit salty," he chuckled, making me frown. damn it. "but that's alright, because it's your lips i'm kissing."

my mind shuts down after that kiss and i am a blushing mess as he laughs that adorable laugh of his, his dimples displayed for the whole world to see and i couldn't've been happier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 1.3K 23
A series of one shots featuring the prince and his rose.
8.1K 355 8
A Beautiful woman named Chaeyoung Famously Known as Rosรฉ who is loved by everyone. A high payed Model and Singer with multiple awards. Thought that s...
199K 8.4K 35
*plot may change due to SERIOUS editing* COMPLETED under editing BOOK 1 of the DARK SERIES (DEMON AU)
420K 25.6K 50
"๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด." [ j u n g k o o k & r...