Drummer Girl.

By cakemesomemashton

17 year old Tzeital had lived in South Africa her whole life, everything she knew was there. Her friends, fam... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.

Chapter 4.

382 8 0
By cakemesomemashton

Monday.

I had the most amazing weekend with the boys! We woke up on the beach the next day, they was all hanging like bitches! I drove everyone home and then me and Luke had a movie day in the living room.

BANG BANG BANG.

"Tz, you awake?!" Luke shouted through. I was not looking forward to this every morning.

"Yeah, give me 20!"

Didn't have any homework, other than that project, but we had forever to do it and I was planning on starting it tonight and hopefully finishing by Sunday, I didn't need the boys, they'd just slow me down.

So I got ready, this time remembering to get dressed in the bathroom. As always, Luke was in my room as I walked out.

"Ah. That was one of the only reasons I came in here!" Luke sighed. I shook my head. "Want breakfast?"

Omg. I hadn't eaten in 3 days.

"Hey Tz, I haven't seen you eat the whole time you've been here? Weird huh." Luke stated.

I shrugged it off. I just wasn't hungry. I don't know why, I just wasn't.. Maybe I should talk to Liz? Maybe not. It's probably nothing and I don't want to worry her.

"Yeah weird! Are we picking up the guys?" I quickly changed subject.

"Yep, every morning!" He said dragging me out the room.

Yet again, Liz had to leave for work.

Have a lovely day beautiful, make good choices and look after Luke! Love you xxx

I loved Liz. Luke received the same, but with my name. She was cute!

We drove to Ashton's, he ran out and jumped in the back, kissing me on the cheek and spudding Luke.

"You spud now?" I asked.

"We do what we want, we're punk rock!" Luke shouted. Oh god. Mikey had got into his head!

I already had Blink playing by the time we got to Mikey's, he jumped in and we dashed over to Calum's.

Calum sprang in the car.

"Sup!"

As it was Monday morning, none of us really spoke, we was all so tired.

Class schedule:

Math.

English.

- Break -

Religious Studies.

- Lunch -

Creative Writing.

Music.

Always had Music at the end of the day, thank god.

I had started to wonder, should I try to make some friend who are girls? I couldn't hang with the guys constantly, like girl conversation was needed.

We sat in music, I sat at the drums, Ash came behind me and grabbed my arms.

"Let me show you this beat, kick it" he shouted!

As he hit the first beat, the doors flew open. All out heads turned.

"Um, hi? Or is it hey? Whatever. Um, I'm Poppy, I transferred from drama to music" this girl began.

She had on black skinnys and a ACDC tee, she had concert wristbands all up her arms and just look cool as fuck. She had brown hair with a fringe, and these bright blue eyes. I looked over at Luke, he was standing with Cal and Mikey. They all looked like they was gonna pass out.

I turned to Ash.

"I wasn't staring at her, I was looking at you" he smiled, kinda nervous.

I smirked. She started to walk over to us after talking with the teacher.

"Hey guys"

"Hey, I'm Tzeital"

"Cool name! Why haven't I seen you around before? You new? And these are your friends?!" She looked at all of us. We must have been kinda intimidating, all in a line eyeing her.

"Thanks, yeah I'm new, just moved here from South Africa. Yeah this is Luke, Calum, Ashton and Mikey" I began.

"Yeah I've heard these guys play in their band before, pretty sweet!" She laughed.

Calum started nodding in approval of this girl, Luke but his lip, Mikey took out a slice of pizza? And Ash came behind me, hugging me.

"You seem like a cool girl? I've been here a few months, I moved here from Melbourne. And I haven't really made any girl- friends yet, wanna hang out?" She added.

She was confident. Really confident, I liked it! It was like the gods had answers my preyers!

"Yeah sure, here take my number, call me and we'll hang out!" Shit. I sounded way over eager.

She smiled and types my number in. By this time the only guy still lingering around was Ash, still clinging around my neck.

"So is this your boyfriend?" She asked over to me and Ash.

I looked back at him.

"She's mine!" He said.

"She's yours? She's your what?" Poppy asked.

"I'm working on it!" Ash shouted, turning around and walking to the boys.

I laughed. "He's kinda awkward, but I like it. Wouldn't have him any other way".

After class I dropped everyone home, Ash came over to ours. Liz was home, making dinner.

"Hey guys, Ash you staying for dinner?" Liz asked, Ash nodded.

"Well I'm gonna go upstairs, I guess Ash and Tz will go and make out, call me down for dinner mum!" Luke run up the stairs. That little shit.

"So you two are dating? Tz do we need the talk?"

I just grabbed Ash's hand and run up stairs. "No thank you Liz!"

We walked into room, I turned to close the door, turning back around to Ash, he grabbed me.

Ash, make my knees go weak! Every time we kissed, it was amazing! Sparks was flying absolutely everywhere, every time!

It went from innocent to deep pretty quick and before I knew it we was tumbling onto my bed. He deepens even more, pulling my legs around him! He grabbed me by the bum, and pulled me in closer.

I wasn't sure what was gonna happen. There was many factors to consider.

Liz was downstairs, Luke was next door, me and Ash had been dating not even a week? And the scariest of all, I was a virgin. Actually Liz being downstairs was the scariest!

Ash began to moan, and kind of started grinding on me. Moving down my neck, grabbing me, closer and closer.

"Ash... Ash!" I moaned.

"Ah, yes Tz!"

"I'm a virgin!"

Ash shot up.

"I'm so sorry! Was I hurting you?! Shit. I didn't think! I just a got in the moment... I'm sorry!" Ash sped out!

"Ash it's fine, I just thought you ought to know, I'm guessing you're not..." I looked down. I kinda of upset me Ash wasn't.

"Who said I wasn't? I am?" He shot back.

"What?! Really!" Okay I 100% sounded over excited.

"Yeah? I assumed, you wasn't... You're a hot girl and I'm just a mop head drum player" Ash said.

I grabbed him, pulling him back in to continue our make out, today might not have been the day to do the deed, but it made me like Ash even more.

The door slammed open. "So I got this gig for us to play! Tz, you're coming to watch! It's 3 weeks from now and it's to a audience of like 200!" He looked up. "Oops was interrupting, we'll be safe kids! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

"He's a virgin too" Ash whispered.

"Fuck you Ash!" Luke shouted through.

I instantly went into fits of laughter.

"Tz, I guess I should ask you, because I don't want anyone else taking you... I know you haven't been here long, but will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" I grabbed him kissing him again.

"Whoop whoop yes Ash!" Luke shouted. This time from outside the door.

"Piss off you perv!"

We then all went down stairs for dinner.

I pushed my food around my plate. What was with me, I just couldn't eat anything.

"Everything alright sweetie?" Liz asked me. As I went to reply my phone started ringing. It was Poppy!

"Sorry Liz, I just need to take this please excuse me!"

Hey Poppy!

Hey girl! Was wondering if you wanted to hang out with weekend? We could do whatever you like!

Yeah sure! Um, we could drive into town? I haven't even been there yet, and later on in the day the boys will be rehearsing for a upcoming gig, you come over and listen if you like?

Yeah town sounds great! And I wouldn't want to impose!

Don't be silly! It'll be fun!

Okay! Sure why not! Sounds great!

Cool! See you in school!

Alright, catch you at lunch! Bye!

So I'm gonna take it I finally made a friend who's a girl. And is not Liz. I had to chuckle to myself.

"What are you laughing at?" Ash grabbed me from behind.

"Ah! Ash you scared the hell out of me! Where are you going?" I added.

"I'm gonna head off home now, I'll call you later yeah? And I'll see you in the morning!" He lightly pecked me on my lips. Not gonna lie, I wanted more.

"Want me to drive you?" I added.

He shook his head, kissed me again. Then hugged me. Kissed me again. Then turned away, turned back and oh, kissed me again. This time finally walking away.

I walked back through the door.

"C'mon, it's getting late and we need to get up for school!" Luke pushed me up stairs.

"Night Liz! Thank you for dinner!" I shouted through. She shouted good night back.

30 minutes later Ashton rang. Bad idea, we stayed up all night talking. The next morning when Luke banged on the wall, me and Ash was still on the phone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Zeus By Lani❀

Teen Fiction

295 4 42
Gangs. A girl. War. Fights. Love. Hate. Death. All words to describe the city of Athens. The most dangerous city in the country. But only those who h...
305K 10K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐎𝐧π₯𝐲 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ β˜…β˜…β˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
799 23 42
... that changes everything Sarah was starting her junior year of high school. Looking at herself in the mirror, she saw a pretty average blonde hair...
Static By Hattie

Teen Fiction

7.6K 317 17
{COMPLETED} "now that you've had your fun electrocuting me, would you care to hop in the backseat?" ...