Letters To Kyle

By greenvains

Kyle finds a letter in his locker addressed to him. It's a love letter, and no one knows who it's from. All t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Ideas
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
What The TEEN Characters Look Like
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Should I End This?
Chapter 12
A/N: Grammer Mistakes
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/n/Face Reveal/Q&A
Chapter 16
Sorry/Please Read
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/n/Which Character
The Future
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Question/a/n
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Extras/Ship Writing
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Prediction
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Thoughts/Q&A
State Bay, Georgia
TikTok
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/n: Book Trailer
Chapter 34
New Book
Chapter 35
More Predictions/Questions For You
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Q&A
Chapter 38
Voice Acting
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Q&A Answers
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
One Shot
mental health/break
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
A/n: Endings
Chapter 49
A/n
50
51
52
53
54
Happy Holidays
Still reading this?
Deleting This?!?!
Soon

Chapter 8

979 37 7
By greenvains

Really short chapter

"You fucking fatass!" I pinned Cartman against the lockers right after class. "Is this some type of joke?!"

"What the hell are you talking about jew?!" Cartman tried to push me away, but I am stronger than I look.

"Give me your phone!" I try to take his phone out of his hands, but he drops it and kicks it to Kenny. "Kenny see the last message that was sent to him."

Kenny picked up the phone. "Thanks for the great night. I'll send the money to you later." Kenny read the message. I took the phone from him, and looked at the message. He didn't even have the school blog app. So Here2Help isn't him? Oh shit.

Cartman rips the phone out of my hand. "Cartman are you a-"

"Shut up Stan." I cut the raven haired boy off. "Look Cartman I-" He cuts me off by punching me.

"Don't ever talk to me again Kyle." Cartman walked away. He said my name correctly. He must really mean it.

Stan and Kenny looked at me then Cartman. Did I just make a really big mistake? Yes. Yes I did.

Cartman's POV

You know those little things that get you down each day? I have those, but they are not so little actually.

After getting my phone back I ran down the hall, to the gym, and into the boys' locker room. I felt the tears go down my cheeks. I wiped them away as I heard footsteps. "Oh Cartman." I hugged my knees when I heard the person speak coldly.

"Go away." The person walked closer to me. The Star of David necklace hung from their pants pocket. I didn't look up to see their face. I knew who it was.

"Don't go near him again." The person kicked me, and threw fifty bucks at me. "Don't even talk to him." The person kicks me again before leaving.

I watched as their feet left the room. I picked my phone up, and put the money in my pocket. I unlocked my phone, and downloaded the school blog app again.

Username: Here2Help

Password: Kyle

I looked at my messages.

Five messages from GayGreen
One message from ProudlyPan

I sighed. I opened Kyle's messages.

GayGreen: Who are you?
GayGreen: If you're not Catman then who are you? I really want to figure you out. You're the one writing the letters right? Tell me why do you think I will hate you?

Me: Sorry Kyle

I looked at Kenny's message next.

ProudlyPan: We. Need. To. Talk. NOW!

I sent him a quick message that I was going to skip the rest of the day, and go home. I turn my phone off before I could get another text.

I just want to fucking die right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 493 8
Cartman and Cupid me have been watching Kyle and Stan for a long time. Taking note of the way they act around each other. Asking town residents what...
69.8K 1.4K 20
Kyle has had a crush on Stan since the 4th grade. Stan realizes he's gay and comes out to him. Will they fall for each other? I do not own South Park...
6K 111 24
Kenny doesn't have the best home life, but he has Kyle as a close friend, and secret crush. Kyle is the only person who knows how bad Kenny's life re...
1.9K 62 13
Cartman has had a little crush on Kyle for a while. While trying to deny his feelings, he realizes it's not as easy as he wants it to be. When he fin...