"The Ice Cream Truck"

De 70452oreo

Him, Her, ice cream truck. where love took its way. Adrianna there, she found love along the day. Ice cream... Mai multe

"The Ice Cream Truck"
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- The End

Chapter 31

131 28 5
De 70452oreo

NIALL'S POV.

I wake up around noon, opening my eyes to the sight of my sleeping beauty and her head against my chest.

I play with her curls, getting lost in thought about how great last night was.

I feel bad though, about lying to her when I said I was still a virgin.

That fucking model keeps interrupting through my mind and it sickens me to think about what we did.

At least I was drunk when it happened because if I were sober, than it would be worse with still having my intentions.

I would never sleep with that dumb bitch on purpose, I can't stand her and she is nothing in comparison to Adrianna.

Suddenly my day dream ends, in cause of Adrianna waking up in the most adorable way.

"Morning princess." with her beautiful sleepy face, she wraps her arms around me tightly mumbling something.

"What was that babe?"

"I love you."

"Nope, cause' I love you more."

She sticks her tongue out at me, bringing me to tickle her and pinch her cheeks.

"Niall, quit tickling my feet!" She squels, only giving me the urge to tickle her more.

"Niall!"

"Okay, okay."

I quit tickeling her as she requests, sitting myself up.

Adrianna's POV.

He finally quits tickeling me, sitting still on the bed beside me.

As much as I try, I can't put the thought of what we did last night off to the side.

I never knew that it would turn out that great, especially being our first and closest intimate moment.

And the best thing about it was is that it brought us even closer than we were before.

As I start to day dream, Niall all of a sudden gets up and heads for the door.

"Where are you going?"

"To where my stomach leads me." He starts to take off again, as I follow behind him.

"What are we going to have?" I question.

"Breakfast."

"No.....Really? I thought we were having dinner?" I sarcastically remark.

"Ha.Ha. Let's go to a diner or something like that." I smile, running of to our bed area to get dressed.

I throw on a pair of jean shorts with a tight sweatshirt to top it off.

I quickly comb my hair and put on a light layer of makeup.

Grabbing purse, I hurry over to Niall and wait for his approval.

"So...?" I smile.

"Lass, ya' look hot as always." I giggle at his sexy, raspy accent and place a giant kiss on his forehead.

I leave a smeared stain of hot pink, without him even noticing it.

He blushes a little, leaving me to get himself dressed.

As I wait, I decide to text my mom and see how she's doing.

***

-Hi mom, it's been awhile.

-Yes it has, why do you bother to not come home?

-Because I don't feel wanted, and I want a better life that suits me.

-Well I'm not very happy about that, but as long as you're not seeing that Irish kid...

-I would like to tell you that I am happily in love with him and you don't get a say in who I can or can't date.

-I am your mother and I don't want you dating some pop star who has girls all over him.

-He doesnt want any girl other than me and that's final.

-Adrianna, I am way passed ashamed with you.

-Okay then hell with this meaningless conversation.

****

I ignore her response back to me, as I dread further criticism and constant put- downs.

"I'm ready babe." Niall approaches me, dressed in black jeans and a green sweatshirt that reads , 'Derby'.

"Awe, we're twins."

He grabs my hand, leading me out the door and down the long hallway.

As we step onto the elevator I lean my head against his shoulder, taking in the scent of his normal, manly, musky odor.

"What did you think of last night?"

I blush a little before answering him. "It was better than I thought it would be."

"You just wait for what I have in store tonight."

I feel my nerves tingle, along with a swarm of butterflies flying through my belly.

"Where's it going to be this time?"

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out."

We move off the elevator, as it comes to a stop at the lobby.

We end our private talk, as more and more people brush pass us and rush off to somewhere.

"What's up with all the people?" I ask him, taking sight of crowding men and women.

"Maybe, there's some business gathering. I don't know."

We finally make it through the doors, and although the day was cloudy, my spirits are still high.

"I think it's going to rain."

"Yes!"

"What?" I look at him with full confusion.

"You like rainy weather?"

"Not usually, but it's romantic and I have an excuse to cover you with my jacket."

"I agree, but you're wearing a sweatshirt like me silly."

"Even better, you'll get to wear two of them."

"You dork.." We walk across the road with him holding on to me tighter, having lots of protection over me.

"Niall, I'm not going to be hit by a car, but I do like how you're holding me this close."

We get across the street, with Niall still holding me as we continue to walk.

I decide to let him carry me like this, as the short ride on his shoulders will end soon.

I play with his hair, running my fingers through his blonde streaks and very few brown ones.

We hit a bump on the side walk, causing me to tug roughly at his hair.

"Ouch! Ya' pulled my hair!" What he just said, brings back a memory of a time where I was brushing my sister's hair.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know that there was going to be a bump."

"I didn't either." As we begin to chuckle, I remove my fingers from his hair and place them over his chest.

He kisses each of my hands, sending me a flow of chills down my spine.

"I think that's a diner over there." I point out a tall building with pictures of food taped on the many windows.

"It is, let's get to it then." To my dis-satisfaction, he places me back on my feet.

We turn the corner and enter inside the sophisticated diner, taking stand in a long line.

"Let's hope the line gets moving."

We sigh, then jump in fear as we listen to the distant screaming coming down the busy street.

I widen my eyes at a mob of girls, pushing their way inside of the diner.

"Everyone, There's Niall right there!" they all come bolting near us, giving Niall a panic attack.

As they get to us, Niall pushes me out of the way and gets taken over by directioners and many photographers.

I wish I could help him, but I might just get my eyeballs ripped out of their sockets and leave with a broken neck.

"Somebody, help him!" I yell, in a desperate attempt of getting immediate help.

One of the paparazzi crew pulls him up, attacking him with questions.

"Niall! Is it true that you quit One Direction?!"

"Hey! Hey Niall, Who's the mystery lady?! Is she your date?!"

"Niall! Niall, over here!"

"Niall!"

Finally several police men show up, getting rid of the giant crowd of screaming girls.

"Thank you so much!" Niall, shakes his hand.

"Niall, are you okay?!" I wrap him into my arms.

"Yeah, I think so."

I fix his messy hair, finally getting up front and getting seated.

"Could we get a booth?" He asks the Arab man.

"Yeah. Right in here." He speaks with poor pronunciation.

"And, here are your menus this afternoon." As he sets each of them down by our plates, we cover our mouths, trying to hold in strong laughter from his hilarious accent.

"Is something funny?" He looks at each of us.

"Nope."

"Not at all." I bite my tongue.

"Okay, I go to kitchen now, then I be back for your orders." He says, before walking away.

I mimick him, making Niall break into many laughs.

I burst too, barely paying attention to the menus lying right in front of us.

"So what are we getting?" Niall coughs.

"I don't know, but he be coming for our orders." I laugh with Niall some more, grabbing other's attention to our table.

We finally look through our menus, finding exactly what we want right away.

We set them down, taking sight of the Arab waiter coming to approach our table once again.

I whisper to Niall, "And you be takin' our orders now." I use the hilarious accent, sounding like the man.

"And, you two be done with what you are to getting."

What?'

"Um...Yes." I lightly chuckle.

"Now tell me what you man and woman hunger for today." With what he just said, I can't hold in any more laughter.

At the same time, Niall and I laugh so hard that we scare the confused waiter.

"What is wrong to you both? Are you in need of ambulance?"

No are you..?

We take a drink of water, nearly spilling our glasses as we try to settle ourselves.

"I would.. Like.. The umm... Eggs, sausage, omelet, breakfast burrito, two pancakes, and a big glass of black tea."

I widen my eyes in shock of all the food Niall had ordered.

Wow, how is he so skinny and muscular when he eats so much mood.

"And for you young women?"

"Just a waffle and hash browns, please."

"Do you want a beverage to that meal of yours?"

"No thanks, water is fine."

He smiles, walking back to the kitchen.

"What a laugh." he let's out a big breath.

"I almost feel bad for the poor guy."

"I'm just hungry, that's all."

"Of course you are Niall."

"That's right." I giggle at the sound his stomach makes.

"So, how's Mckenzie doing?"

"Well, she's at my parent's house. I barely get to talk to her anymore."

"Well that's a bummer."

"I know. I still can't get over how cute she was, the way she called you 'Ice cream man."

"Yeah, memories..."

"She never has liked any of my past boyfriends, in fact she always bit them or scared them away. But when you come along, everything's different with her."

"Well, at least part of your family accepts me."

"Niall, they just don't know you behind all the fame and magazines."

"I know already, how much my mum will love you."

"It'll be nice to finally meet your family."

"Yeah, and you'll just love Theo to death."

"I bet I will. I've never been to Ireland before."

"Babe, you'll love it there."

"Sure it rains quite often, and smells of cow pies. But, everyone is family there and the food is just amazing." He adds.

"When do we get to go?"

"Soon, I promise."

Finally the food arrives to us, leaving us to dig in and devour it all.

Except Niall, he finished everything but a couple sausages.

"Damn, you can eat boy." He belches, rubbing his pouched out belly.

"It was sure shittin' good."

As the same Arab man comes to our table, Niall gathers the amount of money and hands him a five dollar tip.

"There you go, now go by yourself something pretty." I laugh at Niall, watching the Arab man leave our table with a giant grin displayed on his face.

"Do you think you ate enough?" I giggle.

"Barely."

We leave the restaurant, walking into the outside rain.

"It's raining, it's pouring, my baby so adoring." I watch as Niall dances like a retard.

"I'm glad you can sing."

"Yep, me too."

He grabs me against his side, putting his arm around me.

"Let's go to the park. Shall we?" He looks down into my eyes.

"But, we can't."

"Why not?"

"Because I forgot your leash."

"I'm Irish, not an animal." He roars in laughter once again.

Honestly, I can't find what was so hilarious about that.

"How about we go over to that field down there?" He points at a big field, where no one is located near.

"Sure, it looks peaceful."

He hooks my arm with his, skipping over to the big field of grass far ahead.

fifteen minutes later, we come to a stop and collapse onto the soft, green grass of the field.

"This reminds me of the land and fields down in Ireland."

"I'm glad that you and I are the only one's here."

"See why I love Toronto?"

"Yeah, I'm glad you took us here."

All of a sudden, Niall pulls me up and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Is there a specific playlist you listen to on your phone?"

"I listen to Irish rock mostly."

"Let's hear some."

He puts music on his cell phone, setting it in my purse so it is blocked by rain.

As I put my arms around his neck, he starts slow dancing.

"Niall..I can't dance."

"Well,..with me you can.."

He twirls me, catching me in his arms.

"See?" He adds.

"Okay, I'll try."

He begins a slower pace, matching his feet with fine.

I lay my head on his shoulder, enjoying the moment that is of right now.

With that, many more moments fill the day as we cuddle and ly here on the field.

With all the things he does for me, I realize now that I never want to be with another man.

He's all I want, and I could argue forever that he is perfect in every way.

I don't care what my mom thinks, nothing can come between Niall and I.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

First of all, thank you to every one who has read and voted for my story.

And I'm sorry for taking a while to update, I will try to make it quicker I promise.

Tell me that you voted and I will give you a dedication.

Feel free to comment, and I will get back to you.

Btw....the story is not over just yet.......

Chapters are short I know, but there is going to be a lot of chapters in my story. ;)

Have a nice day ;)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

198K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
613K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...