Sticking Together (Snape +...

By NicoleChristine1

Harry, Ron and herself find themselves in another year of Hogwarts. Hermione finds herself in a bad situation... More

The Deal
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Prologue
Author's Note
IMPORTANT!!!!!
THANK-YOU!!
Another A/N
Name Change
Hate

Changer 19

4.9K 147 11
By NicoleChristine1

"Because... I love you Hermione!" he says before pressing his lips to mine. I push him off quickly.

"Harry I can't! I am in love with Sev and I am not cheating on him. I'm sorry," I rush to my dorm and lay on my bed. Ginny had left to spend time with Dean so I am alone. Pulling out a quill and parchment I start to write.

Severus,
Where are you? I miss you so much! You don't even know. Why does this relationship have to be so hard? Harry told me he loved me and he kissed me.. I pushed him away because I only love you, but I don't even know if you care anymore. I don't know what happened Sev but I need you with me. I can't live without you. I need you! So much. Please come back. I feel so empty without you babe and I am waiting for my knight to come home to me. Please reply. I love you.
Yours forever,
Hermione Snape! Xoxo

     *Severus's Point of View*

A snowy white owl flies through my window in Spinners End! Tears streaming down my face I read the letter. Hermione Snape! I miss her so much, but I can't be with her! Why is this so complicated?

Hermione,
I am sorry about what you are feeling, and I hate to admit it but I feel the same! If only I could get rid of this mark and come to you, if that was the case I would be there tonight. I need you with me Hermione, I need my princess. I care so much about you my love, that it hurts so much! You are so amazing! So smart and so beautiful! If I didn't need Potter to kill The Dark Lord I may kill him for kissing you, but sadly I can't. I miss your smile, your laugh! I miss cuddling you at night! I miss you. I love you.
Yours always,
Severus Snape! Oxox

Why did I kill Albus? Why didn't I just let Draco do it? I would've been happy if I hadn't done that stupid thing! But I may have died! I need to see her, I have to! Tears stream down my face harder and harder as I think of Hermione. I haven't cried this hard since Lily's death. I love Hermione. I lay in my bed and fall into an uneasy sleep.

"Severus," a voice calls me.

"Who is it?" I call Into the darkness.

"Sev go to her," the voice says.

"Who? Who are you?" I say looking around. Lily Potter walks from the shadows and smiles at me.

"Go to Hermione!" She says before turning into ashes. I wake with a gasp and run my hands through my hair. My left arm burns as my Dark Mark glows. I disapperate to Malfoy Manor.

"Ahh Severus! It is so good to see you," Voldemort says.

"Same to you my lord," I mutter taking my seat.

"Severus I would like you to become Headmaster at Hogwarts!" Voldemort tells me.

"Of course my Lord! I will do my best," I zone out for the rest of the meeting. Hogwarts? Hermione is at Hogwarts! I can finally see her again! I can finally see my Hermione! After the meeting I disapperate home. I lay in my bed once more and again the white owl flies through my window.

Severus,
I can't believe that everything we had is now gone! I need you with me Severus, I am incomplete without you! I am so alone. Ginny and Dean, Ron and Lavender! I can't stop thinking about you. Harry and Ron said I should come with them to hunt for Horcruxes. We leave after the holidays, as Bill and Fluers wedding is on and Mrs Weasley wont let us miss it! Every time I walk down the corridors I think of how you walked down them! When I look at your seat, which is now sat on my Professor Slughorn, I think of all the times our eyes met. I love you and I am sorry!
Forever,
Hermione Snape!

My heart drops. She isn't going to be at Hogwarts next year! What?

      *Hermione's Point of View*

"Har I don't think we should look for the Horcruxes yet! I mean Professor Dumbledore just died and you already want to risk your life?" I say quietly.

"Mione this is the perfect time to go hunt for them! You Know Who will be so pleased with Snape for killing Dumbledore that he wouldn't even think of us knowing his secret," Harry says.

"He is right Hermione! You Know Who needs to be killed and honestly it will be better sooner rather than later. The longer we wait the stronger he gets," Ronald agrees.

"I don't know! I think we should get help in this as well. We cannot do this alone... Maybe Sev-" I begin but harry cuts Mr off.

"Hermione, Severus isn't helping us! I know you think he isn't a bad guy but he cannot be trusted! He killed one of the greatest wizards in the world and I do not want him near you or anyone else," Harry snaps.

"Harry stop! Severus is not a bad person! There is so much you do not know about him and I will not stand you bagging him out in front of me! He is still the best thing that has happened to me and I am sorry but I love him," I exclaim slamming the book on my lap shut before storming to my dorm. Ugh why do they not understand? I am in love with him!!!! Severus and I had a special relationship and I refuse to note that it is over! We are just taking a break because of the Dark Lord! Right? Great now I am questioning our love! Severus's owl flies through the window and I smile.

Hermione,
We still have everything! We are just not together anymore! I love you with all my heart and more, but your safety is my main concern! Please do not hunt for Horcruxes as you are risking your life! I am becoming Headmaster next year so stay! Please don't go! I am begging you! If I lose you... I will die.. I have already lost one person I loved and I do not want to lose another!
Always,
Severus Snape.

He is going to become Headmaster? I quickly scribble a reply.

Severus,
Not being with you hurts a lot. I love you with all my soul and more! I have to too and hunt for Horcruxes because as Ronald said everyday we wait Voldemort gets stronger and stronger! We have to kill him before he kills anymore people! We have to! I am pleased you are becoming headmaster but I have to go! Ronald and Harry won't be able to go on without me! You won't lose me, I won't be hurt! I love you and only you!
Forever,
Hermione Snape.

The hardest thing will be that I want to stay and be with Severus but I know I can't and I know that if I don't Harry and Ronald may die! I have to do this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 8K 27
Harry Potter has been accepted to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. Where he meets a young man named Draco Malfoy. They go through a long j...
3.8K 401 40
What happens when a Gryffindor falls in love with a Slytherin. Not just any Slytherin - THE Slytherin Prince. And what if the Gryffindor hides secret...
19.9K 684 14
The war is over, and for once Hermione Granger is ready for a long awaited quiet year at Hogwarts. Her and Ginny are the only ones of the older two y...
2.1M 45.7K 51
A Gryffindor girl, finally making her return to Hogwarts after being away for 5 years. A Slytherin boy, cocky, arrogant and lonely. The two unexpec...