Twisted Bound

By LEEBEARR_

"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancé when you w... More

Cast and author's note.
Chapter-1 How it begins
Chapter-2 leaving everything behind
Chapter-4 welcome to his world
Chapter-5 The three musketeers
Chapter-6 First day in highschool
Chapter-7 He hates me
Chapter-8 One rule broken already
Chapter-9 First kiss
Chapter-10 There's no us
Chapter-11 Eyes on me
Chapter-12 Stephen
Chapter-13 A birthday gone wrong
Chapter-14 Brothers
Chapter-15 Dinner with his gang
Chapter-16 Drunken words
Chapter-17 Bruised and bloodied
Chapter-18 The fear
Chapter-19 Madrid
Chapter-20 Engagement party
Chapter-21 A soft side
Chapter-22 Zayn
chapter-23 Mariella
Chapter-24 The meeting
Chapter-25 Stalker
Chapter-26 Hate
Chapter-27 The bitter reality
Chapter-28 Adamos
Chapter-29 Moving on
Chapter-30 He's back
Chapter-31 Angelo's Truth
Chapter-32 Future
Chapter-33 Leading on
Chapter-34 She's back
Chapter-35 Burn
Chapter-36 The reason
Chapter-37 Confessions
Chapter-38 Break
Chapter-39 pain
Chapter- 40 awake
Chapter- 41 Love
Chapter-42 Fiancé
Chapter-43 Epilogue

Chapter-3 Decision made

11.8K 344 113
By LEEBEARR_

~Can't you see that I'm lost in a sea of you I'd rather drown in your shadows than swim into someone else's light~

Lily's pov

"Wait what?!" Anna yells looking shocked as her eyes gets wide at the sudden information, "Woah this is going too fast lily!" She suddenly snaps in a cold voice. My shoulders slump in disappointment."I'm serious," I whisper.

"You're not leaving us, this doesn't make any sense to me why would you even wanna leave everything behind and for him!"

"Anna try to understand I have to do this," I state my voice firm.

I would do anything to win his heart.

"You're not thinking straight, and why leave everything for that person who doesn't even give a shit about you?" She hisses making my eyes wide at her venomous words.

"Oh please, he doesn't even like you I'm sure he's only doing it to please your cousin!"

A pang of hurt flows through my heart.

Ouch.

"He's a fùcking asshole he's a beast how can yo-" Anger pumps through my veins at the word 'beast'.

"Anna shut up! Not a word against Adam." I hiss out making her realize how harsh She sounded, "I'm sorry Lily it's just me and Jibs don't want to lose you," Her eyes softens making me sigh. "It's not like we're gonna stay in high school forever. We're graduating next year." I narrow my eyes at her.

"Fine then do whatever you like I won't say anything if that's what makes you happy then go. " Her tone held harshness as she stomped away angrily.

Me and Anna never really parted ways like never we would always be together in everything, it was as if we were sisters from another mothers.

Durning practice Anna didn't spare me a glance which I found weird yeah we did had arguments but we used to make up In seconds but this time she was overreacting over nothing when she should be the one who should feel ashamed about talking against my fiancé, Adam was my fiancé now and there was no going back.

"Lily focus." Coach Ryan demanded in a firm tone making me snap away from my thoughts.

This was going to be hard.

**************

The guards flew the gate open for me to enter thanking them like always I made my way into the mansion I never really called my cousin's house mine because sometimes I felt as if I didn't belong here, I was welcomed with an eerie silence which meant Damien wasn't home.

I strode towards the kitchen and popped a can of Coke, the drink exploding my taste buds.

"Lily." I heard a familiar soft voice making me snap my head towards it.

"Leah! Oh my God." Dropping the can I rushed towards her hugging the life out of her. "Woah slow down there tiger, it's been awhile," A soft smile tugged at her lips.

I pulled away and smiled back before I heard my cousin making his way into the kitchen. "Hey cousin." I wink at him teasingly to which he winks back before kissing Leah's forehead.

Ahh yes, Leah and Damien are engaged for one year and are going to bond ties soon.

Aweeee they're so cute, only if I and Adam could be like this. my heart clenches at the thought but nevertheless I held a firm smile on my face.

"Why don't you two sit down while I order some pizza, " Damien cocks an eyebrow to which me and Leah squeals, "Ahh yes pizza!!!"

"Gheez you girls are obsessed with pizza," Damien states blankly Leah huffs. "Aww, love don't be jealous." She smirks. "I'm not," He says pecking her lips making me giggle.

"Go order pizza Damien 'm hungry," Leah whines childishly.

Damien nods and bites back a smile Turing around to order, "So I've heard a lot of things" She emphasizes the word 'Things'. "Oh yeah well. " I blush.

"I'm getting engaged to Adam."

I give out a cackle making her chuckle, "Yeah Damien told me, Hey! you could have at least called me." She mocks hurt.

"I'm sorry I didn't have the time you already know cheerleading, Studies, and now Adam." She nods her head in understatement. "It's fine babe."

"If you're engaged to adam that means you're leaving with him?" She asks curiosity flashing through her eyes before I could utter a word a very angry abd enters the room with a murderous look placed on his face.

"Cagna." He curses in Italian,
Making Damien cough he doesn't even realizes that me and Leah are sitting until his dark blazing gaze meets mine making me bite my lip, He looks at me for a second before his eyes move to Leah's.

"Why am I not surprised?" A cocky smirk takes place on his lips, his eyes glaring holes at her making her stiff.

Leah never really liked adam.

I never knew why.

"Adam." She tries to be polite but fails when I sense a sneer in her tone making a knot tighten in my stomach, Damien senses the thick tension In the air and stands next to her clamping an arm around her waist protectively, Adam clenches his jaw looking unimpressed.

Damien clears his throat making everyone's eyes land on him, "Lily why don't you take adam upstairs and spend some time alone?"

My eyes pop out like a saucer as red coats my cheeks Leah gives out a chuckle winking at me from the corner of her eye I find adam looking blankly at me at first I think he's gonna deject but, "Sure come on Lil."

He walks towards me slowly making me shiver my legs starts to shake and my heart starts to beat ten times faster in my chest his face stays calm with no void of emotion he grabs my waist a little too harshly making me gasp without sparing any glance towards Leah and Damien we move out of the room.

When we reach my room he doesn't leave my waist To my shock he still had his hands possessively wrapped around my waist but his grip tightens making me wince, He pushes me inside my room almost making me trip locking the door and stalks towards me making me tremble in fear.

His eyes are so cold and blank as his fist keeps on clenching and unclenching a vein popping in his neck, "Adam-"

"Not a single word!" He hisses coldly, he grabs my arm and pushes me on the bed. "First of all What the fùck are you wearing!?" He snaps harshly clenching my arms tightly in his rough holds.

"I-ouch- please stop." I manage to whisper out. "Rule number one lily you're not allowed to wear these clothes." He smirks gesturing towards my skirt making my mouth hang wide open, "What?" I hiss out.

He raises his eyebrows making me gulp, "You do as I say." He mutters darkly making me nod like a child.

His dark gaze meets mine before his lips came crashing down in a sinister smile, "Such a baby."

"Go change." He demands roughly grasping hold of my arm he pushes me towards my closet.

I gave out a huff quietly who does he think he is? My dad, I take out a pair of jeans and a simple black T-shirt and head towards the bathroom door.

I change quickly not wanting to make adam angry anymore I open the washroom door to see him sitting on one of the couches deep in thought his fist clenched like always his sharp jaw on display that can cut you like a knife.

"Are you done?" He points out irrationally with a slight smirk on his face, "Yeah." I smile to which he rolls his eyes.

"Let's go." He tried to get a hold of my arm but I move back, "I -please be gentle." I stutter out clearly scared he cocks a perfect brow, "Gentle me?-" He comes near my face his breath tickling me causing electricity to flow through my body.

"Amore I'll never be gentle especially with you? What makes you think I'll be anything but gentle? " He spats the word you with disgust visible in his voice.

"I like it rough." He winks making my breath hitch as red coats my cheeks.

He's bipolar.

I pass him an amused look. "What-" He grits his jaw looking away but mutters slightly. "So innocent. "

"Lily, can you bring these plates to the table?" Leah asks me "Of course." she gratefully smiles at me before settling down on the table beside Damien I bite my upper lip not knowing where to sit.

I snap out of my thoughts when a deep voice interrupts my thought."Lily why are you standing go sit beside your fiancé." Leah raises her eyebrows questioningly and gushes me to sit.

"Oh yeah, my bad." I tuck a lock of my brunette hair behind my ear.

I take my place sitting right Beside Adam, I gaze up at him but he ignores me cutting his steak a little too harshly.

Poor steak.

"So Adam when are you going back?" Damien finally says breaking the silence adam clears his throat.

"Very soon." He answers wiping the back of the mouth with the napkin.

"Very well, I intend to see an engagement ring on Lily's hand." I freeze oh my.

Adam stills too his gaze drops on mine our eyes connecting making my breath hitch, "I would love to." He says with a husky voice looking straight into my eyes I snuck in a breath I can't help but melt and feel more awestruck towards him.

He spoke those words as if he really wanted to.

Those are true! He will love you.

I gave out a huge grin as he looks away. "I was thinking would it be fine if Lily comes with me ?" Adam asks his tone clipped with boredom.

"Oh no, I wouldn't mind but is Lily okay with it?" I look at my cousin.

My brown orbs meet those dark blue ones, his eyes challenges me shouting remember what I said to you that day don't forget your promise.

"Yes, I'm okay with it." I speak calmly not looking at Leah or Damien. Her eyes gets wide at my sudden statement.

"Are you sure? I mean what about your school and cheerleading?" She asks.

"Leah you don't make decisions for her." Adam hisses coldly sounding really annoyed."Neither do you Adam." She snaps making me gulp.

"Babe calm down," Damien whispers something in her ear making her take a deep breath and nod but her eyes stay on me begging me to not give up on my future like that I look down showing I have nothing else to say while Adam sits there smirking proudly.

love means making sacrifices right?

I almost jump when a hand clamps on my thigh making me snap my gaze towards the man of my heart he doesn't look at me his head is busy glaring holes at Leah I tore my eyes away from him, his hand runs up and down my thigh making me shiver in delight. A satisfied smirk takes place on his face making me blush he removes his hand from my thigh and
I bite back a smile feeling my heart melting at the sudden gesture.

Damien turns towards Adam
"What about her school? And college" he questions.

"Damien you already know, leave it on me she's my priority now." My heart skips a beat at his words I've never felt this happier before but his eyes held a mischievous glint in them to which Damien understands by just a look from him.

He smiled softly looking at us, "It is settled then lily you're leaving with Adam but on one demand." He smirks,

"And that would be?" Adam raises his eyebrows his voice firm yet cold.

"I want you to bring her an engagement ring, everyone around you should know who she belongs to, I want her to lead beside you."

NOT EDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 159 18
I tried to ignore them as he whispered seriously, "Eyes on me baby." FUCK IT!!! THOSEEEEE BUTTEERRFFLLIIEESS!!!! 'I know he is flirting, he gotta be...
821K 19.2K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...
43.9K 729 61
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...