The Galaxy dragon, blue drago...

By ChristianCalo22

(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. bu... More

(Y/N) info
Sacred gear info
Harem
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17 season 1 finale
Arc 2: Season 2.
(S2) chapter 1
(S2) chapter 2
(S2) chapter 3
(S2) chapter 4
(S2) chapter 5
(S2) chapter 6
(S2) chapter 7
(S2) chapter 8
(S2) chapter 9
(S2) chapter 10
(S2) chapter 11
(S2) chapter 12
(S2) Chapter 13
(S2) chapter 14
(S2) chapter 15 season 2 finale
Arc 3: Season 3
(S3) chapter 1
(S3) chapter 2
(S3) chapter 3
(S3) chapter 4
(S3) chapter 5
(S3) chapter 6
(S3) chapter 7
(S3) chapter 8
(S3) chapter 9
(S3) chapter 10
(S3) chapter 11
(S3) chapter 12
(S3) chapter 13
(S3) chapter 14
(S3) chapter 15
(S3) chapter 16
(S3) chapter 17 season 3 finale
ova chapter
Arc 4: season 4
(S4) chapter 1
(S4) chapter 2
(S4) chapter 3
(S4) chapter 4
(S4) chapter 5
(S4) chapter 6
(S4) chapter 7
(S4) chapter 8
(S4) chapter 9
(S4) chapter 10
(S4) chapter 12
(S4) chapter 13
(S4) chapter 14
(S4) chapter 15
(S4) chapter 16 season 4 finale

(S4) chapter 11

3.8K 95 6
By ChristianCalo22

At night in (y/n)'s room sona and the girls are sleeping and suddenly sona's body trembles of feeling cold.

She moves her arm to find her favorite heat source but couldn't.

She opened her eyes and see that (y/n) isn't in the bed she slowly sits up and looks around and when she looks at the balcony sees him there.

At the balcony.

He's looking at the city while feeling the winds and thinking at what he found out about the caretaker of the orphanage that she knew about himself.

Y/N 'thought': But how did she knew?. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Then suddenly he remembered the way she reacted at the time he showed her the mark.

Flashback 15 years ago.

In the morning the caretaker in her office doing some work.

Then she heard a knock.

Caretaker: Come in. Said with a smile.

When the door opened and reveal to be young five year old (y/n) with a worried look.

She looks at him confused.

Caretaker: Is something wrong (y/n)?. Said with a confused look.

He then closed the door and walk towards her and stopped in front of her desk.

Y/N: Last night my right arm felt like it was burning and then this morning when I woke up. Said with a worried look.

She then gets worried and stand up of her chair and walks to him and kneel down to his level.

Caretaker: What happened?. Said with a worried look.

Then he lift his right arm and remove the sleeve to reveal a dragon mark.

When she saw it widen her eyes with a surprised look.

Then she went to her desk and pull out some bandages to wrap around his arm.

Then she looks at him.

Caretaker: (Y/N) no matter what happens do not show or tell anyone about this mark understand. Said with a serious look.

He got a little scared at her look.

Y/N: What do you mean?. Said with a confused and scared look.

She sigh.

Caretaker: Just promise me that you won't show or tell anyone, if they ask tell them is an accident and gave a bad scar. Said with a worried look.

He nodded.

She smile at him.

Caretaker: I know that you have questions but your far too young to understand about it, when your older you will understand ok. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Ok I understand. Said with a smile.

Then he left the office but when he was about to close the door he sees a glimpse of her being worried and closed the door.

He then looks at his bandaged arm and walks towards his room still in his thoughts.

Y/N 'thought': Does she know something about this mark?. Said in his mind with a questionable look.

Then he continued towards his room.

End flashback.

He looks at his right arm.

Y/N 'thought': Now I understand why she gave me that bandage. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Masayume chasing
By
BoA

Music start.

At night lights shinning in a city part of the underworld, zooming in seeing both the hyoudou brothers are standing in a rooftop of a building with serious looks standing side by side looking at a place, (y/n) with his arms crossed and issei with his right hand on his hip.

(I chased my dream and got lost in the forest of my heart.)

Both brother's seeing the stadium where the rating game will be to fight.

(A clear spring reflected the warped smile better than mirrors.)

The tittle of HIGHSCHOOL DXD HERO, appeared and a light turning everything white.

(The tears I shed [don't cry] weren't gold or silver.)

Then appeared yasaka crying a little and disappeared, then her daughter kunou being brave. Next appeared great red in his human form with a neutral look and a picture of him, evelyn holding baby (y/n) who's sleeping, both of them smiling.

(These uncommon tears [don't fall my eyes] won't be noticed by the goddesses.)

Members of the hero faction standing firm and smiling, then appeared Cao Cao holding the spear and smiling.

(True dream, chasing, chasing, better than the greatest I've ever been.)

Then members of the gremory's battling their opponents of the hero faction and saji in vritra form battling yasaka in fox form. Then (y/n) and issei in their balance breakers battling Cao Cao with their own strength.

(Instantly chasing, chasing, that's the person I will be, the fire in one's heart.)

Then image of sairaorg and both hyoudou brothers staring each other with serious looks, then both brother's in their balance breakers charge towards sairaorg who charge as well and they fought. Then appeared issei in his newest form with red light wings, then (y/n) standing up a little injured covered in crimson red aura and his dragon mark glowing crimson red.

Na na na na na na na  oh.

Then appeared in the mindscape (y/n) with a surprised look looking straight to the three mysterious shadow figures, the first male smiling at him along with rio, but ryuga smirk of excitement.

Na na na na na na hey hey.

Then appeared rias parents smiling, millicas who's cheering, and lord and lady sitri smiling seeing the rating game battle and in the seats sona and her peerage along with ravel, irina and kuroka smiling watching the rating game as well.

Na na na na na na na oh.

Then appeared in a dark place (y/n) with a serious look face to face with his dark self who's smirking at him, then between them appeared his new dark balance breaker.

(The hero who surpasses that.)

Seeing (y/n) covered in crimson red aura and his eyes along his mark glowing as well.

Na na na na na na na oh.

Then appeared the leaders of the faction smiling and looking at the battle.

Na na na na na na hey hey.

Then appeared sairaorg with his peerage smiling with excitement.

Na na na na na na na oh.

Then appeared the flag with the gremory symbol on it waving in the winds.

(The fire burning one's heart.)

(Y/N) covered in a crimson red aura standing firm and behind him a shadow figure of a three headed dragon armor covered in crimson red aura and it's eyes shinning red.

Music

Seeing (y/n) alongside with sona his mates and issei along side with rias and everyone else smiling and looking at the stars of the night sky.

End music.

(Y/N) still in his thoughts about this and suddenly he heard sona's voice behind him.

Sona: Something wrong?. Said from behind him.

He turns to see her in her see through nightgown.

Sona: How long you been awake?. Said with a worried look.

He sigh.

Y/N: Not long just a few minutes ago. Said with a neutral look.

She can see he's trouble and walked towards him and stood in front of him.

Sona: What's wrong?. Said with a worried look.

He looks directly at her eyes and see her worried.

Y/N: The pasts hosts who got corrupted by the dark power spoke to me. Said with a neutral look.

She made a surprised look.

Sona: How?. Said with a surprised look.

He explained everything to her and to her surprise that the caretaker knew about him when he was five.

The she looks at him and knew what he's thinking.

Sona: You plan on going?. Said with a worried look.

He nodded.

Y/N: Yes, this is the only way to free them so they can finally rest in peace and move on. Said with a serious look.

She looks at him understanding that she won't stop him and made her choice.

Sona: Then I'm coming with you. Said with a serious look.

He made a surprised look.

Y/N: Sona are you sure about this I don't want you get involved in this?. Said with a worried look.

She smile at him.

Sona: I am, there's no way I will allow you to go alone and like you said we're in this together. Said with a smile.

He smile at her.

The they see a light shinning at the horizon and both see the sun rising.

Y/N: Then we go. Said with a neutral look.

She nodded.

Skip.

Morning at the hyoudou mansion at the table everyone except (y/n) and his mates appeared.

Rias finally came out of the room to eat breakfast and ready to leave with her peerage to the underworld for the rating game in two days.

Issei still looks sad and thinking.

Then asia noticed something.

Asia: Umm, where is (y/n) and the girls?. Said with a confused look.

That got to notice.

Comet: Your right where are they?. Said with a confused look.

His girlfriend is confused as well.

Then suddenly akeno along with kuroka, koneko, xenovia, irina, rossweisse show up and akeno holding a paper in her hand.

Rias: Where's sona and (y/n)?. Said with a confused look.

Koneko: They left this morning. Said with a neutral look and a little sad.

That got them surprised.

Rias: What do you mean?. Said with a confused look.

Then akeno gave her the letter left from them.

Then rias read it.

"If your reading this me and sona went to the orphanage to take care of something important we will be back before the rating game starts."

-Y/N.

When she finished reading she made a surprised look.

Rias: Why would they leave just before an important event just two days away. Said with a surprised look.

Then comet came and see the letter and he narrow his eyes.

Comet: Why he goes to the orphanage?. Said with a confused look.

Issei: Must be the one he was raised there?. Said with a confused look.

Comet: Where?. Said with a confused look.

Xenovia: The one in the outskirts of Tokyo. Said with a neutral look.

When she said that comet widen his eyes with a surprised look and that rias notice.

Rias: Something wrong?. Said with a questionable look.

Comet: I know why he's heading there. Said with a surprised look.

That got their attention.

Comet: On the outskirts of tokyo there's a sacred place hidden in the area. Said with a neutral look.

That got them a little confused.

Akeno: What is that place?. Said with a questionable look and a little worried.

Comet: That place allows you to face your dark side selfs. Said with a neutral look.

That got them surprised.

Kuroka: But why he's going there he has full control of his dark powe?. Said with a surprised look.

That got him to think but his partner tsume speaks.

Tsume:▪He's going there to face the darkness that has control over the previous wielders of the galaxy light wings▪. Said.

That got them surprised by this.

Tsubaki: But why?. Said with a surprised look.

Tsume:▪My guess is that he wants to free them from its control so they can finally rest in peace▪. Said.

That got them surprised at this.

Irina: Do you think he has a chance?. Said with a worried look.

Tsume:▪To tell you the truth I don't know they are many who fall to the darkness, so his chances are pretty low▪. Said.

That got them surprised at this.

Rias: We're going after them and stop him, I will not let him do this if his chances are that low. Said with a serious look.

That got everyone to agree and ready to go but.

Issei: No. Said with a serious look.

That got their attention.

Rias: Issei what do you mean no?. Said with a surprised look.

Issei: Listen I know all of you are worried and I am too, but we must let him do this. Said with a serious look.

That got them surprised at this.

But (y/n)'s girls on the other hand.

Akeno: I will not let him do this issei, he finally has full control of his power so why continue this?. Said with a angered look.

The other girls agreed with her.

Issei: Because that's who he is. Said with a serious look.

That got them surprised at this.

Issei: I know you know him for half a year but I know him for seven years but there's one thing I know about him. Said with a determined look.

That got them full attention.

Issei: He put his life on the line to protect us even though he does some reckless things. Said with a smile.

Then he made a serious look and his left hand form a fist.

Issei: But still. Said with a serious look.

Then he looks at everyone.

Issei: He went under training that none of us can even imagine, he had to in order to gain and control the power he has. He's trying to become the strongest dragon of all dragon's, even though that's his goal he is my brother and my irreplaceable rival. Said with a determined look.

Then ddraig decided to speak.

Ddraig:[He's right after I witnessed his battles including against albion's host and the wielder of the first longinus, he has my eternal respect and I will never forget  including albion as well.] Said.

That got them surprised at this at what issei and ddraig said. They thought about this.

Then they heard a voice behind them.

Azazel: Let him do this then. Said from behind them.

They all turn to see him.

Azazel: If he wants to do this then let him after all he did say he will return before the rating game starts. Said with a smile.

They all thought about it and nodded.

Akeno: Alright we will let him. Said with a smile but a little worried.

Koneko: He's strong and will do his best. Said with a smile.

Kuroka: There's no way he will lose against it this time. Said with a smile.

Xenovia: I have faith in him that he will succeed. Said with a smile.

Irina: I will pray to his success no matter what. Said with a smile.

Rossweisse: I may started dating him for a while but he has the will to never give up. Said with a smile.

Rias seeing this she sigh.

Rias: Alright we will let him do this and beside sona is with him so we don't need to worry, so let's get ready to go to the underworld. Said with a smile.

Everyone nodded and left to pack.

(Y/N)'s girls are in there thoughts about him doing this.

Girls 'thought': Please be careful (y/n) and good luck. Said in their minds in sync.

End chapter.

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and please vote if you liked it.

Peace out readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624 9 6
Honestly this is my first story so basically Im very new to this, sorry if I don't get some things right and if you like it then tell me what you lik...
333K 3.3K 41
(Y/n) was orphaned at a very young age. He couldn't have been older then one year old. He was left at a orphanage. The owner of the orphanage opened...
13.3K 463 5
Y/n L/n is a young high school boy indebted to the Yakuza because his father passed away leaving a tremendous amount of debt. After being told how he...
14.1K 284 7
Humanity has always lived in ignorance while the supernatural toys and exploit's them all on the basis of racial superiority. Despite a few select hu...