The Fake Nerd

By akutaranpoe

Seoyeon is just a regular, dress like a nerd. She goes to a new school and met 7 boys. What will happen. Will... More

Character
The Start
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
The end? Chapter 36

Chapter 31

524 12 0
By akutaranpoe

Seoyeon POV

Today was the day that Eunwoo will confess to Jennie. He didn't tell me when but he said that by the time I come to school, "I will have Jennie as my girlfriend" Exactly what he said. Then when they are done they will spend the rest of the day away from school. But first is the room that we prepare for them if she didn't say yes.

So I went to school like normal and saw something. 

Eunwoo - "It is 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook.

Jungkook punch me while holding my collar.

Jennie - "Please. Let go of him."

Jungkook let me go. Then Jungkook start to fight me again, so I did too.

Then he start to yell stuff at me.

Jungkook - "WHY ARE YOU DATING JENNIE AND SEOYEON AT THE SAME TIME? HUH? I LOVE SEOYEON SO MUCH BUT WHEN THE PICTURE LEAKED OUT, I STOP MY FEELING BECAUSE I THOUGHT SHE IS HAPPY."

I laugh very hard. Then he punch me.

Jungkook - "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?"

He was about to punch me again but something stop his fist. It is...

----

It is very short but I wanted a cliffhanger. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 86 32
Choi Y/n, a lonely girl who is crazily in love with an idol, PARK JIMIN. She kidnaps him and forces him to love her back. Will her force work where t...
2.3K 82 11
Loving father and husband. Years of pretence caught up with him. Trusting wife devastated.
1.7K 69 23
So this story takes place at the year 2029 where the flashbacks are around 2025. The ages of the members in the story are the same as in real life. L...
2.4K 83 26
"As your master I'm ordering you to stay right there" she ordered in the hope he will stop on his place. Smirking he rather pulled her closer making...