Just Another Bad Boy

By coraleigh24

Ella Winters has a thing for jerks. She has a type and she doesn't even know it. After she gets burned she s... More

Just another bad boy
1. Finding a nice guy
2. Pizza comes first
3. Not my type
4. Group hug
5. She can sing
6. Family Dinner
7. You're kinda amazing
8. Everything was fine
9. Running away
10. Terrible liar
11. Prancing around town
12. I lied
13. Calm yourself
14. Threatened with a baseball bat
15. The last meal I'll ever have
16. Stand-in girlfriend
17. The end of us
18. A huge wimp
19. Slam the door in my face
20. Move on
21. Surprise!
22. I dont want to be alone
23. She's riding with me
24. Worth the risk
25. Giraffe arms
26. Skirt season is over
27. This is the definition of kidnapping
29. I dont have a cat
30. An ice cream filled night
31. Merry Christmas
32. Happier without me
33. I forgive you
34. Buy one get one free
35. Human bodies float
36. Stuck with me
37. He was definitely going to kill me
38. My worst nightmare
39. Perfect together
40. Dont get mad
41. Mr. Ladies man
42. Stress grays
43. The true way to my heart
44. Once upon a time
45. Staying in bed
46. Invisible until now
47. Girls trip
48. Nice views
49. Couldnt get better than this
50. I trust you
51. Backup plan
52. Crumbling around me
53. Get the message
54. An awful boyfriend
55. A phone call
56. Follow your heart
57. Start with the summer
Epilogue
Bonus chapters!!!
Other works

28. He kinda looked like a toe

9.5K 287 28
By coraleigh24

The buzz of excitement ran through me as I listened to Caitlynn talk about the party that night.

"This is going to be the first one we've gone to together since Aaron's party at the beginning of the year!" She beamed.

"I know, it's going to be my first party with Trevor too."

Me and Trevor met at the last party and now we are going to one together. I missed going to parties so when Caitlynn asked all of us if we wanted to go to the party tonight I jumped at the chance.

"It's going to be the first party since I broke up with Tyler." She frowned.

I didn't know what to say. I could tell she was hurting from that break up. She loved him even if he didn't deserve her love.

"I have a feeling that this party is going to be way better than the last one."

"Anything will be better than that one. I spent the whole night following Tyler around while he just drank with his friends."

I didn't know that. I had thought she had a great time with her boyfriend but it didn't really surprise me that Tyler didn't pay all that much attention to her.

"You should have told me, I would have stayed with you."

"I know but I had wanted to spend time with Tyler. He just didn't seem to want the same thing." She sighed.

"Well tonight it's going to be you and me." I promised her.

"What about the boys?" She asked.

"They have each other." I waved her off.

"You and me against the world." She laughed.

I smiled and we both walked to my car.

"Do I look as hot as I feel?" Caitlynn spun around my room.

"No." I shook my head.

I watched her face fall as she stopped spinning.

"You look way hotter."

"Tyler is going to lose his mind and wish he wasn't such a piece of shit." She beamed.

Cait really did look amazing. Her light brown hair was neatly curled and she was wearing a maroon crop top that looked amazing on her slightly tanned skin.

I looked down at my own outfit. I wasn't a huge fan tight clothing but I was wearing a navy velvet cropped tank with a pair of ripped jeans. It was the best Caitlynn was going to get out of me.

"Now that we both look fucking stunning I think it's time to get this party started! Where are the boys?" She yelled.

"We are picking them up. I am driving tonight." I had made the decision that I wouldn't be drinking tonight.

I thought that both the boys needed a night out so that left me to be the driver.

"Damn I love drunk Ella." She frowned.

"I don't."

The last time I drank too much I ended up crying on cait's bedroom floor.

"You always tell me how much you love me and that I am amazing. It's a real confidence boost." She laughed.

"I'm happy to be of help."

I shook my head at my best friend and led her out of my room and out of my house.

I could hear the party the second I turned onto the street. The low buzz of the music wasn't something that could be hidden.

"Zach you going to drag me home after I get shit faced?" Trevor asked.

"You don't even have to ask, I got you."

I loved seeing their cute bromance. It really warmed my heart.

"I would say I got you too but you never get drunk."

"What? You don't drink?" Caitlynn whipped her head around to look at the boys in the back.

"Not really." Zach shrugged.

"Then why is my best friend driving and depriving me of the beauty that is drunk Ella."

"She offered?" He answered.

Cait sighed and sat normally in her seat.

"We're here." I pulled the car behind another one.

"This is going to be amazing." Cait cheered and hopped out of the car.

"I got her, you got him?" I asked Zach glancing at Trevor who had also already left the car.

"You ready to see drunk Trevor?" Zach questioned.

"Should I be worried?" I asked.

"Nah he just loses his filter so he can be a little meaner but only to the people he doesn't like."

"So like everyone?"

"Yeah basically." Zach laughed.

"Great." I sighed.

I could already tell this was going to be a long night.

"What took you so long." Cait ran over to me.

My eyes immediately went to the drink in her hand.

"You already got a drink?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yep Trevor got me one." She nodded.

"Of course he did."

I think I liked it better when they didn't get along.

"I love this song!" Cait screamed and started jumping around.

I sighed and watched my drunk best friend dance around.

"Oh my god!" She stopped dancing and raced over to me.

"What?"

"Don't look now but Kyle is right over there." She yelled and pointed over her shoulder.

I looked over her shoulder to see my ex staring right at us.

"I think he heard you." I told her.

"You know I'm glad you aren't with him anymore. He kinda looked like a toe." She let out a fit of giggles after she said that.

When I looked over her shoulder all I saw was Kyle's back as he walked off. Great my best friend is making enemies.

"How much has she had to drink?" I spun around to see Zach standing next to me.

My eyes automatically scanned the room for Trevor. It had felt like ages since the last time I saw him.

"He's getting another drink." Zach told me before I could even ask.

"Hey babe." I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

I spun around and I was looking right at my boyfriend.

"You're drunk." I said smelling the alcohol on him.

"Only a little bit."

"Hey get away from my best friend." Cait came over and shoved him off me.

"She's my girlfriend." Trevor frowned. "I let you have her all night."

"No one likes a baby. Man the fuck up." She told him.

I tried to hold in my laugh but I couldn't.

"Let's dance." My best friend grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the guys.

"I am not drunk enough for this."

"Trevor can grab you a drink then." She said. "Trevor!" She yelled over my shoulder.

"Fine I'll dance but I can't drink." I told her.

"Yay!" She cheered and shook her ass at me.

I decided to sway slightly to the music as my best friend went crazy in front of me.

"You look like you need company." Someone said from behind me.

I relaxed against my boyfriends embrace.

"You know Cait is going to flip her shit if she sees that you are trying to snatch me away." I told him.

"She'll get over it." He spun me around so I was facing him.

"I missed you tonight. Did you have fun?"

"It was ok, would have been better if I actually got to spend time with you." He leaned in and kissed me.

I kept it short, not really knowing how much he had been drinking.

When he pulled away he had a huge smile on his face.

"You look amazing tonight." His gaze went to something behind me and I watched his smile fall off his face.

When I looked over Trevor's shoulder I saw Zach had the same frown on his face and he was making his way through the crowd.

Trevor detracted himself from me and it all seemed to happen so quickly.

I spun around just in time to see Trevor pushing Tyler off my drunk best friend.

"You're a fucking pig." Trevor spat not even hesitating before he threw the first punch.

I rushed over to my best friend who seemed to finally start sobering up.

Zach was by my side in seconds and stood there as Trevor continued to punch Tyler.

The second I actually watched the scene in front of me I felt the sense of panic wash over me.

"Zach." I pushed him forward but he seemed to hesitate.

"Zach!" I yelled.

He nodded and then jumped into action and pulled Trevor off of Tyler.

"I think he's had enough." Zach said softly.

The sight of Tyler's face made me want to puke. I couldn't deal with this but here I was watching Trevor snap yet again.

"Are you ok?" I looked over at my best friend.

She was just standing there staring at Tyler in complete shock. She slowly nodded.

"He got what he deserved." She said and followed Zach as he lead Trevor out of the house.

The drive was silent. No one dared to say anything. I just drove the dark streets towards Trevor and Zach's apartment complex. I didn't even know what to think right now.

When I pulled up to the front of the building Zach helped Trevor out.

I got out to make sure he was good with dealing with him.

"You got this?" I asked Zach.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Ella." Trevor reached out wanting to pull me towards him but I instinctively stepped back.

"We'll talk tomorrow." I turned around and got back into the car.

We would figure all this out tomorrow.

A/n:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did don't forget to comment and vote.

-cora Leigh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 24.3K 30
"They always say that a bad boy is like a fire and he needs snow to tame him and calm him down. Some may call me the snow to his fire. But that's not...
39.4K 1.3K 33
"๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ...
2.4M 42.7K 49
"Please don't leave." he pleaded. His once arrogant, obnoxious, confident gaze looked so vulnerable, helpless and most of all like the young little b...
72.5K 985 31
Enemies to loversโค๏ธ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...