Perennial Love

Door AnushaBhatt15

Hello to the reader there! First of all thank you so much to stop by my story and giving it a try... This is... Meer

Disclaimer and copyrights
Character sketch
1. Dream to Reality
2. A Lifeless Life
3. Only a squad or more?
4. Something's different
Thank You
5. Out Of The Blue
6. The nightmares
7. They are always there
8. The meet up
9. Plans
10. The Party!
11. What the hell happened?
Apology!
12. Is This A Joke?
13. Is this only a game?
14. Friends Like Family
15. The After Effects
16. The Gathering
17. Something's Fishy
18. Friends turned Spy
19. It's just the start
20. Lost in the woods
Cover!!!
21. The unexpected!!!
22. The Attack!
23. The confrontation
24. Past revelation (part 1)
26. Truth revelation
Important
27. The return of life
28. The doctor's words
29. First client and the first move
30. A surprise after a surprise
31. Turn of events
32. The plan tumbling down
33. The reality hit
34. Mothers gone crazy
35. Reject or accept?
36. When is the wedding?
37. The bond of rings
38. Stealing special moments
39. Shopping Day (part 1)
40. Shopping day (part 2)
41. It's mehendi!
42. Coaxing her
Author's note!
Promo
43. It's time for Sangeet!
44. String of misunderstandings
45. A strange change
46. Days pass so quickly!
47. Finally they talk!
48. His love
49. Her feelings
50. The new family member!
51. Living the dream
52. Here it begins!
53. Sweet games
Author's note
54. The little things
55. Fire in the eyes
56. Deja vu
57. Sharon Rai Prakash
58. The dreadful hours
59. She remembers!
60. Their Perennial Love
Trailer!
Epilogue
Lets chat!
Bonus Chapter 1

25. Past revelation (part 2)

604 40 209
Door AnushaBhatt15

A/N

So here is the next part... I hope you guys enjoy! Do leave your comments below...

Warning: the chapter is really really long. It's the longest chapter I have written till date!!!

______________________

Swayam's POV

"Before the things turned ugly and the dream turned into a nightmare, life also showed me the most cherished and most happiest moments of my life... It was the most beautiful phase of my life..." I said chuckling, on how abnormal it was, what happened too...

*Flashback*

"Kaka" I called out for the watchman of Sharon's apartment. I fixed my hairs a little in the rear view mirror waiting for him to come.

"Swayam Baba, aap? (Swayam, you?)" Kaka asked standing in front of me, smiling. Over these years of our relationship, even the watchman has become my Kaka!

"Haan. Aur yeh lo and please, Mai jab call karunga, tab aap yeh upar ladoge? Please (yes. And take this please, can you bring this up when I will call? Please)" I requested him, shoving the cake box, bouquet and a packet in his hands. He nodded and I smiled gratefully at him, approaching my Sharon's apartment.

"Coming!" I heard her distant voice, as soon as I ringed the bell. Well, this will be a surprise for her. I stood there for a whole minute, but the door is still locked! She is testing my patience!!! I again rang the bell, three times this time and I heard her groan.

"Who is it!? Can't you wait" I again heard her yell, her voice becoming louder as she approached the door. I again rang the bell again, just to irritate her. She looks so cute in that look.

"What the..." Her words got stuck in her mouth as she saw me.

"Surprise!!!" I chirped and went forward to hug her, but she took a step back. She then left the door open and went inside, without even saying a word! Ohh, so my Sharon is mad at me... Don't worry Sharon, soon this anger is going to melt.

"Atlast, you remember me!" She snapped at me, as I closed the door and settled on couch.

"I am fine, thank you..." I mocked at her. She came back to hall, from kitchen and looked up at the watch and then at me...

"At this time? You are free?" She asked frowning, folding her hands, looking skeptically at me.

"Only for you my love!" I replied back grinning, to which she rolled her eyes. I have been running very busy lately. It's just a month that I have started my own business and it's taking my most of the time. Which is eventually leading to Sharon being pissed at me, because I am not available for her. Maybe she is mad at me today, for this reason itself! But today, I declared a half day leave to whole of my office workers so that I might be free...

"Why did you come? What's the work?" She asked, turning her back to me, arranging the pillows and covers of the another couch.

"Ouch! That hurt. But can't I just come to spend sometime with my girlfriend?" I asked her, sounding hurt but she ignored it, as usual...

"Only that purpose? I doubt that!" She mumbled and I got up and stood behind her. She straightened suddenly, bumping her back into my chest. I slid my arm, across her waist and she leaned into me. Oh god! How much I love this feeling...

"Only for you Sharon! Anything for you my love!" I whispered in her ears and kissed her cheek. She blushed and smiled in a breathtaking way. Even today, she blushes! She will kill me someday for sure! She broke the hug, only to turn around and loop her hands around my neck.

"Really? Then how come you didn't talk to me since past two days!!?" She scoffed, raising her eyebrows. Oh Sharon, don't ask how much I was craving to hear you and see you. But I did all that for today!

"I am sorry! You know I am very busy" I said softly, cupping her face, but she immediately swatted it away.

"Say me one thing! Did you only come here to spend sometime with me? That too today?" She asked narrowing her eyes at me. Gosh! This girl is adamant at making my plan a huge failure...

"Yes baby! I just wanted to spend sometime with you!" I said shrugging and she withdrew her hands. She glared at me. I know, I know what you are expecting from me, but I haven't forgotten it, you just need to wait a little more.

"But first, take a shower Sharon!" I said pushing her towards her room.

"What? Buy why?" She shouted, as I didn't stop pushing her towards the washroom. But I have to do this! She has to disappear for sometime...

"Because you stink!" I said and immediately bit my tongue! Shit! Shouldn't have said that. She turned and folded her hands, glaring at me.

"I mean to say, you are very ho... Hot. Fuck! I mean your mind is very hot now, so take a shower, it will be relaxing..." I said nervously, waiting for her reaction...

"Swayam, say me one thing..." She started softly and I panicked more. I know this tone, it's very dangerous. I nodded.

"Why are you acting so weird?" She shouted at me again, and I can't help but shrug.

"Me? I don't feel so... Maybe just work stress" I said, completely trying to sound confident. God! I can't even lie properly to Sharon. She always catches me, but please, not this time, please...

"I am not gonna take a shower now!" She said determined. Don't make me force you Sharon! I don't want to spoil the surprise for you...

"Please... For me? Pretty please... Till you take shower, I will select a movie and arrange for it. We will have a movie evening, cuddling, and have dinner later together! How that sounds?" I asked her, bringing out the excited me. Ofcourse, this was not fake, but not completely true either. When she didn't reply, I pushed her inside the washroom and closed the door.

"Swayam! Let me atleast take my clothes!" She yelled, but I made my way back to the living room. I heard the bedroom door shut, with a thud, and smiled for her being pissed at me for the first time. I immediately called Kaka and within minutes, he gave it to me. I quickly started my work.

Finally, removing the heart shaped cake, out from the box, I sighed in relief. Finally it's done! I looked at my watch and not bad Swayam. All this in just 15mins, not bad... I looked around the room once more. Little bit of decorations, flower petals here and there, candles arranged, TV set, centre table decorated and cake placed in centre, perfect!!! Swayam, well done! Now I hope the rest things be perfect too. I took the digital camera out and placed it at a point, from where, everything could be recorded... I started lighting the candles and when I just lit the last one, I heard the click of the door. I immediately switched the lights off, turned the camera on and went to hide behind the couch...

"Swayam!?" Sharon called out for me, seeing everything, but I stayed quite...

"My god Swayam! This is so beautiful!" She shrieked, finally in front of the couch and I got up and stood in front of her...

"Swayam... I thought..." She started but I stopped her by placing my finger on her lips...

"Sshhh..." I said and looked into her eyes. Even today, she drives me crazy by just looking at her. We moved a bit closer involuntarily and I held her by her waist...

"What did you think huh? That I forgot our 5th anniversary? Is that even possible?" I asked her smiling and her lips broke into a gorgeous smile too, which makes my heart skip a beat...

"I am sorry" she said making her best puppy dog eyes and I chuckled.

"Why? You don't need to..." I replied cupping her cheeks and this time, she didn't swatted my hands back...

"I must have understood you are busy... And even today, I was angry on you that you forgot our anniversary..." She said, sounding disappointed.

"I knew" I said under my breath but I think she heard it...

"Huh?" She asked and pulled away a little.

"I know you Sharon, in and out" I said and she hugged me tightly. Then we cut the cake and fed each other. Okay Swayam, it's time now! I made her sit on the couch, switching the TV on and settling down, beside her... I hope everything goes fine...

I saw her as soon as the video of our old pictures to the latest one's, I made for this evening, started and I could clearly see the joy and happiness on her face, her eyes brimming with unshed tears. Just wait for it Sharon. I quitely slid out of the couch, while her watching the mini movie and stood beside the couch, waiting for it the end. I know this is so cliched. But sometimes cliches are best.

"Swayam!" She exclaimed, turning to me as soon as she read the last slide. It was written 'will you be with me my whole life, with an extra endearment?" She frowned not finding me and turned her back to me, searching for me. She turned back and gasped seeing me in front of her, kneeling down, with a ring in my hand.

"Coming straight to the point, will you be my wife Sharon? Will you marry me?" I asked straight away, stopping my hands from shivering. A couple of tears flowed down from her eyes and I got tensed.

"Sharon, you are the love of my life, my everything. I can't imagine myself without you. Please don't cry and say something. Will you be my partner forever?" I asked, holding her hands in mine and her tears dropped even more furiously. Oh my god! Don't let this be what I am thinking of...

"You are scaring me Sharon! If you don't want this so soon, its okay, I will wait..." I said, trying to soothe her, but she stood up.

"I need sometime alone" she said, sniffing and strode towards her bedroom, even before I could say anything...

Shit Swayam! Shit!!! You must have thought ten times before doing this!!! I palmed my face in frustration. You must have talked to her first, before doing anything. I cannot afford her not in my life... Even the mere thought of this sending shivers down my whole body. No! I can't let this happen! I heard the bell ring and quickly wiped my tears off...

I opened to see a delivery boy and frowned. I didn't order anything.

"Sir, your chocolates" he said handing me the box in his hands. Maybe Sharon ordered some custom made one's...

"Thank you." I said and closed the door behind me, walking towards the bedroom. I knocked the door twice. Just this one evening and I need to knock her door now...

"Hmm" I heard her from inside and sighed...

"Some delivery boy gave a box of chocolates Sharon! Did you order them?" I asked her, still standing outside...

"Yes! But I don't need them now! Throw them away!" She shouted and I moved towards the dining table, placing the box on top of it. I sat on the chair and creased my forehead with my thumb and forefinger, thinking of ways to bringing Sharon back to normal. The chocolate Box was repeatedly catching my attention and I finally decided to open it.

What the... Actual goodness! The chocolate Box kept in front of me, had custom made chocolates, with our pictures and in middle, there was one big bar, on which it was written 'marry me'. Oh my god! Sharon wanted to propose me and that's why she is... I can completely believe this, this time. This is my Sharon! This is her old habit to get me all afraid and worried. I laughed faintly, seeing the chocolates again. I don't even know what all I was thinking. I quickly stood up and was about to open the bedroom door, but she did it instead.

I looked at her smiling, scratch that, grinning, but she glared at me in return. Awww, she looks so cute!

"Sharon..." I couldn't complete, because she pushed me back hitting my chest. What the hell!

"Shut up!" She shouted and hit me again. I kept moving back, afraid of her this new side and she kept hitting my chest, with her fisted hands. I hit the dining table, but she didn't stop at all...

"How dare you Swayam! How dare you!?" She was hitting me non stop and I didn't even stop her. Those punches, no doubt were hard enough, but they didn't hurt me, they were from my Sharon! She can never hurt me. I smiled, looking down at her, as she was stubbornly beating me, like a kid... When I had enough, I held her hand and jerked her forward, holding her by waist...

"I dared what!?" I asked smirking and she glared childishly at me.

"You ruined my plan Swayam! How dare you!? I planned the proposal first, but you ruined it by doing it first!" She snapped at me and looked away.

"Ohhh" I reacted, trying to sound innocent...

"Okay, let's act as nothing happened and you propose me this time..." I said to her, grinning and received another hit in return and this time, it was harder...

"Owww" I yelped but she didn't care.

"It's of no use now! But wait... I atleast want to do this..." She suddenly seemed to be excited.

"Go on, do whatever you want! I am all yours" I said shrugging and she strode to her bedroom again. I turned back to the chocolate Box and touched them again. If this weren't perishable, I would have kept them locked forever. I turned to Sharon clearing her throat, to find her kneeling on one knee, in front of me, holding the ring. Wow! She had even brought the ring for me...

"From the day I confessed you, till date, I have always loved you and always will... You made my heart skip a beat, the very first day I saw you. I loved annoying you, because that was the only thing that would keep us in contact but when we started dancing together, our equations changed and you really gave me those butterflies in my stomach, which I didn't believe to be true to happen, ever. Even after so many years of our relationship, you still make me feel special. Your innocence, your charm, your truthfulness, your soul is what I always loved. Will you give me the privilege of loving you forever? Will you be my hubby? Will you marry me Swayam?" She asked, with that breathtaking smile of her's and I couldn't help, but feel few happy tears roll down my cheeks. I wiped them off and kneeled in front of her, looking at her. How am I so lucky to have her?

"And dare you, no wouldn't be taken as an answer, Mr. Shekhawat" she warned me...

"I wouldn't dare that, to be Mrs. Shekhawat" I said sniffing and forwarded my hand for the ring. She happily slid her ring in my finger, with few drops escaping her eyes too. I fished into my pocket and took out my ring. She willingly forwarded her hand and I slid the ring around her finger. I took her hand and kissed the ring, looking at her face, which was glowing like never before, even with her crying. She then held my hand and kissed her ring, on my finger too.

"I love you..." She said, meeting my eyes, tears not stopping yet...

"I love you more..." I said and moved little closer. I leaned in and she tipped her chin, taking the hint. We sealed our new beginning with a kiss, full of love. The kiss was anything but wild. It was soft, loving and caring... We pulled out gasping for breath and rested our foreheads against each other's. A sweet smile playing on my lips and on here's too. I can't wait, I can't wait for the day she will be mine, for forever... My trance was broken by the door bell ringing...

"Might be the delivery boy again. I ordered food" Sharon said wiping her face and getting up. I got up too and went to kitchen to arrange the dinner. I am hell hungry since afternoon. Oh freak! I completely forgot about the camera. I quickly went towards it and switched it off. The moment is captured in this for lifetime and I will preserve this for my whole life...

*Flashback ends*

"Are you serious? You are married?" Rey asked shocked, completely...

"I am very much serious and yes, I am married. Sharon was not only my girlfriend but also my wife" I said, wiping off my tears, sniffing. How lucky I was to have her with me, but alas, it didn't last long...

"That day, I felt as the most luckiest person on earth seeing her approach the altar, beautifully clad in her lehenga and looking drop dead gorgeous. My family knew about us since the college finished and they were soo happy to hear the news but Sharon didn't have a immediate family. My mom, was so attached to Sharon and even my dad. It never felt as if she was married to me and then stepped into this house, instead, sometimes I felt as a outsider seeing their bonding. Me and dad always cried, for not being able to witness that saas-bahu drama... She seemed to be a blessing Rey! An angel!" I sniffed in the end, my voice hoarse from crying...

"Do you still have that video with you?" He asked excited to see it and I smiled and nodded.

"If it's so, why don't you just go and confront her?" Rey suggested and I frowned. Confront who?

"Arey, I am talking about Pia..." He completed and I can feel my anger return back. I can't stand anyone being placed at the place of my Sharon!

"Pia. Is. Not. Sharon!" I snapped at him and looked away.

"Dude, she looks like Sharon, she is almost same. She must be Sharon! Go and talk to her!" Rey said again...

"She cannot be Sharon Rey!" I yelled at him...

"Why can't she!?" Rey yelled back...

"Because Sharon is dead dammit! She is dead! She left me all alone! She broke all the promises she had given to me. Yeah, she is!" I said controlling from breaking down, but I broke down atlast. I started crying like a little kid and Rey hugged me immediately.

"She is no more Rey, she left me, she cannot come back to me now" I said between sobs and cried even harder. My tears were not stopping today, they are betraying me today.

"Sshhh" he patted my back. But I couldn't stop.

"I... I miss her Rey! I lo... Love her! I still do! Bring her back Rey, somehow, please... I... I miss her so much" I said breaking the hug and holding his hands to my forehead. I cried again. I can't help but show Rey my most vulnerable side at this moment. I miss you so much Sharon! I really miss you! God! Why did you take her from me?

"Want some water?" Rey asked after my cry sobered a bit, making me face him and it's then I realised, he was crying too. I shook my head in negative and hugged him tight...

"It's okay... I am there for you... You can say anything to me... I am here" Rey consoled me, rubbing my back. I pulled out after sometime and turned back to the valley, the darkness, which is my life...

"But Swayam, I am sorry to ask but what went wrong? I mean, suddenly what happened?" Rey asked hesitating a bit and I wiped my fresh tears again.

"Everything was perfect Rey! And such was one day... We didn't knew this would happen in our worst dreams. A laughing and playing household became so lifeless suddenly..." I trailed off revisiting those painful memories...

*Flashback*

I opened my room's door and was greeted with a sleeping Sharon on the bed. I sighed and placed my office bag on the study table, loosening my tie. I sat on the edge of the bed, for removing my socks but I heard Sharon's shriek instead...

"Swayammmmm!!!" She sang my name, looping her hands around my neck, from back, resting her face on my shoulders. She gave a soft peck on my cheeks and I looked at her from the corner of my eyes.

"You seem to be very happy today... What's the reason?" I asked her, unbuttoning my coat.

"Guess what!? I got the investors..." She chirped happily and started dancing on the bed. I turned completely to her and seeing her like this, took away all my stress and tiredness. I sat there, watching her behave like a kid. Suddenly, she tripped and fell on me, making me lay on the bed with her on top of me. I cleared her beautiful view by placing the hair on her face, back on their place and believe me, even today she makes my heart skip a beat...

"Congratulations my love, so happy for you!" I said, looking at her, as she placed her face on her hands rested on my chest.

"But... I have to go to Mumbai for that..." She said and I jerked up immediately.

"What? Why? When? For how many days?" I asked, tensed on how will I survive. This idea is giving me some bad vibes...

"Chill Baba, it's just for two days and I am going day after tomorrow" she said, fixing her hair. What the hell! Two days? Like seriously?

"What's the work for two days Sharon!? Just board the morning flight, attend the meeting and you can be here till night!" I scoffed at her, standing from the bed, going to freshen up...

"Flights are not available, I am taking the car! And I am driving it this time... Please..." She said and made a innocent face.

"But it's our first anniversary a week later Sharon, how can you not be there!?" I asked her, nearly shouting at her. She stood from the bed and ruffled my already messy hair. She likes to do that but I hate it.

"Aww, don't worry Mr. Shekhawat, I will be back long time before the anniversary date. I promise!!" She said and I couldn't help but melt again...

"Is going really important for you?" I asked, cupping her face. This would be our first time, being away, after our marriage. My business was doing pretty well, but this was her dream, I will have to let her go.

"Hmm" she replied but wait...

"What the hell Sharon! Why don't you take a driver with you!?" I yelled at her and she rolled her eyes.

"I don't want to" she said shrugging.

"Oh really? Then you are not going anywhere without a driver..." I scoffed at her and she looked angry.

"What's wrong with me driving Swayam? You taught me right?" She asked irritated.

"Yes but..." I was cut by her saying...

"No it's and buts... I will drive and that's final. Moreover, it's just a 3 hours drive." She retorted and I just took my towel and went inside the bathroom to freshen up. Taking a long shower, I relaxed a bit. Let her drive Swayam, what's wrong in that? You yourself have taught her, she can drive properly. Understand how important it is to her, for her dreams, you cannot let them shatter just because you don't want her to go.

I am now sitting, resting my back against the headboard and my laptop on my lap. I felt the shuffling on the other side and tried to hide my smile. Though I have made my mind for her journey, I decided to play with her for some more time. It's such fun to see her behave so cute.

"Swayam?" She called me out softly, poking my left arm with her finger, pouting cutely. How can someone even be angry with this cuteness? How I want to kiss those lips, senseless, now, but I maintained my straight face, carrying on my work and paid no heed to her call.

"Are you still angry Mr. Shekhawat?" She asked, coming close and looping her hand around my arm and resting her head on my shoulder sideways. It was difficult, to work with such distraction, but I carried on. I am loving it!

"Listen na dear hubby, please" she pleaded turning her face to me and kissing me cheek softly. Her breath fanning my neck is sending chills down my spine, but I controlled again. She doesn't even know what she is doing to me.

"Okay come, it's our dance time..." Sharon said, after sometime and that made me stop my work. Yes, this was our routine, to dance together almost everyday, atleast for few minutes. No doubt dance is what brought us close, but it was our Passion too... Back while choosing my career, I couldn't take dance, my passion, as my career because of the financial problems my family was going through, due to dad's ill health. Eventually, Sharon also decided to channelise her passion for dance into this event managing company. This was our stress buster. I turned my face to look at her and she was smiling victoriously. Our face were really close, that we could feel each other's breath and it's becoming harder for me to control...

"You won't let me be mad on you for long, will you?" I asked her and she grinned in return. Then she pouted again, to blow a flying kiss at me, but I stole the chance and pecked her lips lightly. I stood up immediately, leaving her glaring at me playfully and I showed my tongue to her. She threw a pillow on me but I caught it before it hit and kept it aside...

"Now come on, get up, warm up... You know what would have happened if we literally continued to sit in that position, there... Our dance would be long forgotten and I don't want to miss this, since I am seriously gonna miss it for 2 whole days!!!" I said, smirking, and strode towards the music system, to put a nice romantic song...

The system played the song Raabta and we started to groove on the song... Even today, it feels magical when I dance with her. Same as the way I felt for the first time. Our feets in sink, our steps in sink, never leaving each other's eye. I feel the love for her increasing day by day, even if that was possible. She completes me... My Sharon, is my life...

Days passed by, but the last two days were dreadful for me. How much I miss you Sharon! Please come back soon. Oh wait... I just realised that she is coming today. Wohhooo!!! I will leave my office earlier than ever. My Sharon will be home... But I don't know why, I am very restless today. Like something bad is gonna happen. I took my phone, to dial her number. Let me ask at what time she will be here. She picked up at the 4th ring!

"Hey Sharon! What's up?" I asked as soon as I heard her hello and she chuckled.

"Aren't you a bit overexcited to talk to me. I mean, we just talked last night right?" She replied...

"Oh I miss you so much Sharon! Please come soon..." I said, sighing, tired!

"Awww, I miss you too hubby" she replied and I can feel her breathtaking smile through her words.

"Wait... Are you driving?" I asked as I heard the sound of vehicles pass by. What the hell! Is she talking to me while driving!?

"No... The car is at halt" she replied and I relaxed.

"Okay bye then... Come soon, love you!" I said and hung up. She might be here till 5 o'clock and I will try to be in home till then...

I was home by 6 but I didn't find Sharon. I called out mom to ask, but she said that she didn't arrive yet. I called her to ask where she is, but her phone is switched off. Damn!!! How many time I had said her to charge her mobile! I tried again, but it was switched off again. It was 7 and she she didn't arrive yet! I am getting a very bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I called even to her hotel reception and they had said that Sharon checked out 8 hours ago itself! My god! I hope Sharon is safe... Soon it was 8 then 9 and now 10 but still no trail of her. My heart is beating very abnormally fast and I sweating profusely. Mom, dad, Taani, everyone have gathered to find some clue of her, but no use.

"Don't worry Swayam, she will be home, soon" my mom said rubbing my back and I pinched the bridge of my nose to control myself from crying. It's like a hurricane of emotions are running inside me now. Fear! I am afraid what will I do if something... No! No! Nothing can happen to her... Just then, we heard the doorbell ring. Taani got up and opened it, to meet two police officers...

"Is this the house of Mr. Swayam Shekhawat?" The inspector asked in crisp tone and I stood up, fixing myself.

"Yes... How can we help you?" I asked, standing by the door.

"MH****** is your vehicle right?" He asked and I got tensed. This is the same car Sharon took. I nodded in response.

"I am sorry Mr. Shekhawat, but we found your car, on the Mumbai Pune highway and was completely off road and on fire... We tried a lot to put off the fire but it was too late till the fire brigade arrived. We found a body on the driver seat, completely burnt till bones. We couldn't recognise who is it and..." I just heard till that and my mind completely went blank. This can't be happening! No no no! My Sharon can't be dead!!!

*Flashback ends*

"And just like that, her two day trip, became forever. I miss dancing with her, being with her... My fairytale became a nightmare Rey!" I cried, saying the whole story and Rey was shook by hearing the incidents too.

"I didn't believe anyone Rey! I couldn't believe anyone. (Sob) How will it feel if a person, you love the most, leaves you all of a sudden? (Sob) I tried searching her everywhere, leaving my whole work. I wouldn't go to office and stay at home, hoping that someday she will turn up but she didn't" I cried in the end. This is most dreadful memory of my past... Rey just side hugged me, as I couldn't control myself, again. I hate this! I hate being so much vulnerable in front of others but I am helpless...

"Now I get your reaction on the day you met Pia first. Why did aunty become so emotional on the day of party. I now understand your awkwardness, your care, your irritation towards Pia... I can't believe it Swayam... You were so strong and lonely all this while..." Rey said, connecting the past events. I sobered down a bit and withdrew from the hug...

"My Sharon left me Rey, she broke all the promises of being with me forever. I hate her Rey, but I love her even more than myself. The real Swayam died, he died along with his Sharon... She cannot be back now, she is gone! She is gone..." I said sniffing.

"But what if I say your Sharon is alive?" I heard a voice behind and immediately turned my head to see the person, Rey doing the same.

"What if I say that she can be back now? What if I say that Pia is your Sharon!?" Sid said and I couldn't believe my ears...

________________________

A/N

How was it? How many of you had expected this? I know there are some who are genius!!!

I tried my best, bringing in all the required amount of feelings in this chapter. It was tough! Writing happy feelings first and then suddenly jumping to emotional, sad one's. I hope I am successful. And if any tips, please do suggest...

What are you expecting next? How will the story take the turn? What will Sid reveal???

Vote, Comment and Share

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

35.6K 2.3K 39
✨ Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage ✨ ~*~*~*~*~*~* 🏆 Third Place in SwaSan Awards 2022...
157K 8.6K 164
I am new in the fandom and am a very very very big fan and supporter of our most dear sidneet.. I also ship abhinavi, fainat and jaireem.. And so I...
18.8K 708 11
As we all know, before the Alvida dance sequence, Swayam came to know about Sharon's fake friendship with Kriya and he completely lost trust in her...
112K 8.6K 104
Two Strangers were meet in most stranger way. Both are lonely in their life and just craving for love. He was rich business tycoon in all over world...