Heart shaped kisses

By laineybane

Kirishima is a young teen with a cheery personality, but a sad life. Even though he is Very happy at times... More

The beginning (1)
The hospital (2)
"Hey" (3)
Memories (4)
School (5)
The kiss (6)
Another day at the park (7)
A friendly meeting (8)
A murder (9)
Questions (10)
Home alone (11)
Sleepy (12)
plans (13)
Friendly embraces (14)
Surprise on the upper floor (15)
Red icing (16)
cuddles in the theatre (17)
Quick announcement!
20k?!
Comfort (18)
Morning kisses (19)
Vent
Beach day (20)
Random request
Another vent lmao sorry im sad
Flashbacks (21)
Not the end
Oneshot book out
hello!
οΏΌ epilogue (22)

Very important announcement!

5.2K 116 1
By laineybane

Hey everyone! I would like to inform you that I may be writing another book soon and need some help! Heart shaped kisses is doing so good and I'm so incredibly thankful for all the support from you all and how far I've come in the past few months.

Since I'm already half way through the story, the storyline is doing really good, but I'm not quite satisfied with it. I would really love for you guys to personally DM me some of your own ideas for this story and or my next one! As I said before I'm so thankful for your support and I think that this would be a good way to make the story more interesting.

I already kind of have an idea for my next story *cough cough kiribaku cough cough* but I just believe that more inspiration would be really good for me.

As always, thanks so much and stay updated for the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 128 23
Katsuki Bakugou is a hot headed teen who wants nothing more than to be the best hero possible. When he meets y/n, he has a feeling he's never felt b...
53.6K 1.5K 15
Saeki Atsuhi's dream has always been to become a fearless hero who can save people with a smile. And at last, her dream is coming true! As she begins...
568K 22.6K 123
❛ π™π™šπ™’π™šπ™’π™—π™šπ™§ π™’π™š.❜ (y/n) lost all of her memories and only Katsuki and other people who are close to you can only remember her. It is up to Ka...
69.4K 1.2K 23
(Y/N) is a short tempered girl who always talks before she thinks. She is a spunky and adventurous girl who loves going out and trying new things. Sh...