The Way To My Heart

By KharringtonMelody67

You lived in Auradon, your parents weren't necessarily royalty or whatever, but they were still considered th... More

Prologue
Harry Hook
Stress
The Lake
Flirty Pirate
Her Secret Hideout
Fencing
Secrets She Won't Share
Cute Couple
Homework
Sick Day Part 1
Sick Day Part 2
Recovering
Girl Talk
Thoughts
Parker Pan
Conversations
Promises
The Tournament: Part One
The Tournamnet: Part Two
Heart Attack
Road to Recovery
Happy Birthday... Princess
Protect Her
Strange
On My Mind
Break The Spell
Look Into My Eyes
Feelings
Different
Hader Than I Thought
The Dance pt. 1
The Dance Pt. 2
Broken
Walk Away
A Little Push
Through It All
Stand Up And Fight
Welcome To The Underworld
Start A War
Tearin' At The Seams
Sneak Peak 😏😏
Calm Your Heartbeat
King of Mean
Last Thing That I Do
Hospital
His Return
Back To The Start
Epilouge
Bloopers
Bloopers Pt. 2
One shot book?
Welp, eht's out
Soooo
Oh whale
Bloopers Pt. 3
Bloopers Pt. 4
Bloopers Pt. 5
Bloopers Pt. 6
New Story
BONUS CHAPTER!
I need yalls help
Poll end
Its out guys
FOUND IT!
SHOUTOUT!

Sleepless Nights

8.8K 236 119
By KharringtonMelody67

Harry's POV
She knew I was lying. I lay down to go asleep, but I couldn't relax. If she can tell when I'm lying.... How am I gonna get her to trust me. I try to shake it off. Just get some sleep. I close my eyes, when I hear the door start to open. I sit up and look. It's the blonde kid, who I learned was Alex. "Get out Alex." I growled quietly. "You're awake?! Oh come on." He leaves.

I meant it, I'd stay awake to protect her. It'll get her to trust me easier. I stay sitting up staring at the door. I had learned all of these runts' names. The door opens. "Patrick, get out." He leaves, Patrick Pots. Ms. Pots' son. This continues the rest of the night.

When morning hit, I was tired, but I tried to hide it. "Harry, tell me you didn't..." I turn to her, and give her a smirk. "I told ye I would lass." She stands up and walks over to me. "Harry..." She said softly. I stare up at her, before standing up to stare down at her. She looks up at me, her eyes worried.

I feel her arms wrap around my waist, as she buries her face in my chest. What the...? "Thank you." My eyes widen. "Y-Yer welcome?" She laughs. "Come on, let's get to class." I'm confused... She thanked me? What in— whatever that just means she's closer to trusting me.

~Timeskip~

"Goodnight Harry, and please get some sleep tonight." She says after changing into her PJ's and getting into bed. "Night lass." I was going try and fall asleep, but I kept getting woken up by those stupid runts again. "Harry... you did it again didn't you..." "I'm fine lass, I'm not that tired." "Don't lie to me Harry. I know you're exhausted. You have to stop." She scolds gently. I chuckle. "Ye warmed up to me a lot since I first arrived here a week ago." She just keeps giving me a concerned look. "H-Harry.... come on. Pl-please... Get some sleep... This isn't healthy." She examines my face for the thousandth time this week.

She had become more comfortable around me as the week had gone by. She hardly stutters with me anymore. Anyone else, she's still a stuttering mess though. "I'm fine lass, it's nothing I can't handle." She just looks worried. "Okay..." She whispers.

~Timeskip~

"Harry!" My eyes shoot open. "You fell asleep in my class! What's wrong with you?" Fairy Godmother asked. I open my mouth, but (Yn) cuts me off. "He's been staying up all night to protect me..." she said quietly. "Protect you? From those boys?" (Yn) Nods in response. FGM turns back to me. "Is this true?" I look at (Yn), who is avoiding eye contact with me. I sigh.

"Aye." FGM smiles. "(Yn), take him back to your guys' dorm, and let him get some sleep, he's excused from Remedial Goodness one-o-one this week. My head shoots up. Wait what? (Yn) gives her a grateful smile. She helps me up and leads me back to the room. As I walk by Uma she gives me a subtly thumbs up.

I smirk to myself. It's working so so well. "Lass, why are ye doin' this?" She stops and turns to me. "I'm worried about you. You're my friend. And—" She says poking my chest. My eyes widen, I grab her finger causing her to stop. "Wait... I'm your friend?" She opens her mouth, but freezes. It's working. It's working.

"Yes. You're my friend, I'm grateful for you protecting me, but you need to take care of yourself once in a while." We get back to the dorm and she tells me to lay down. I lay down and close my eyes.

Your POV
I pull up a chair next to his bed. I place my arms on his bed and place my head on them. I stare at his brown curls. I lift my hand, my hands barely touch his curls as his hand grabs my wrist as his eyes shoot open. I lift my head slightly.

We just stare at each other. He lets go of my wrist, closing his eyes again. I gently begin to run my fingers through his hair. As I'm doing so, he leans his head toward my hand. I smile. Maybe he's not so bad. I continue to run my fingers through his hair, until I hear a soft snoring.

My smile grows. I stand up to work on homework, when his hand grabs my wrist again. His eyes are slightly open. He's half asleep. I tried to walk away but instead I'm pulled into the bed. I blush. Uhhhhh what do I do. He gently pulls me to lay down. I try to get up, but he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him as his eyes shut, and he falls asleep again.

What do I do? How do I get out of this? The more I tried to figure out how to get out of this, I started fall asleep, and soon I was.

Harry's POV
I wake up and feel warmth. I look and see (Yn) laying next to me, her head snuggled in my neck. I smirk. Pulling her down was genius. I just stare at her. I guess she's attractive, for a girl from Auradon that is. My head tingles as I recall her fingers running through my hair.

Well that's new. Whatever, it's nothing. She snuggles closer and I look at the clock. It's lunch time. "Lass, wake up." I whisper. She mumbles give more minutes. I chuckle. I lean closer to her ear. "Lass~" Her eyes immediately open wide as she realized how close we were she sits up, and out faces become inches a part. I watch as her face starts to turn red. "Wh-What time is it?" She stuttered. "Lunch time lass."

Immediately she gets out of my embrace. I watch her shiver slightly adjusting to the lack of warmth. "Sh-shall we g-go?" She avoids looking at me. I smirk. "Let's go." This is going better than I thought it would. Uma will be glad to hear it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 81 30
Summary: "Once upon a time, long, long ago. Well, more like 20 years ago. Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest, personal frien...
140K 3K 26
You grew up on the isle as Uma's sister- Ursula took you as a baby from your mother Ariel as payment for giving her legs. This is how you get to Aura...
83.8K 2.5K 117
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised." .... [ COMPLETED ✓ ] .... When CJ Hook returns home from Auradon, things change dramatically for the Hook f...
44.8K 677 17
Hello! Yet another Disney Descendants story. This continues after the events of "I'm No Princess". After Bianca can't handle all the pressure of b...