When A Lazy Person Gets Reinc...

By Littlepho

Rose was an artist and musician in her past life, she died somehow and got reincarnated as the villainess of... More

Note + Info
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Not Necessarily An Author's Note But It's Not Really A Chapter Either
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author' Note ❗IMPORTANT❗
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
‼️VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT‼️ Please Read, But Don't Kill Me
Voting Results
Chapter 30

Chapter 17 (Real)

11.8K 427 171
By Littlepho

Holy crap.... did I just....... do that.......... to a capture target.............?................................................. I'm dead, so god damn dead. But it is not my fault right? I mean he was insulting people and I snapped? So he can't kill me right? Right? Right? Right?! Hello! I need some comfort here!

I still need to live for, what 40ish years?

I'm too young to die!!!

Help!!!!

Contrary to Yukino's thought her poker face was still in place. The cold aura didn't fade and if someone were to look at her they would have thought she was completely pissed. 

The atmosphere was very tense, Yukino and Hikeaki were having a staring contest.

Chirp~ chirp~ chirp~, a bird flew past, totally unaware of the situation below. After the chirping past the atmosphere was not only tense it was also awkward, and just when Yukino thought that she was going to be there all day having a staring contest with Hideaki he started laughing.

Yukino felt her lips twitching. What's so funny? This is no laughing matter! Wait... are you gonna kill me? 

After Hideaki stopped laughing, his eyes narrowed as he looked at Yukino who was sitting on the ground, staring right back at him, her eyes looked as if they were questioning his sanity. Then he simply turned away and left.

Da heck just happened? Yukino thought as she watched his back. She then collapsed onto the ground, letting out a breath. "Oni-San, what happened just happened...?" 

"Ummmmm, you attacked him with magic then had a staring contest with him."

"Haha! You totally deserved that! You're nothing but a mutt!" Sakuno said, her make-up, mixed with swear, was running down her face, making her look simply horrendous.

Souta threatening stepped forward, "This mutt can easily shred you to pieces." A murderous killing aura erupted from him, Sakuno backed away while the others (besides Sakura and Yukino) stared at him in shock. Even though the aura wasn't directed at them they still could feel a tremendous amount of pressure on them. "Apologize!" Souta glared fiercely at the shaking girl, who now had make-up and snot running down her face. "Are you going to apologize?" He asked in a quiet voice.

"No! I won't apologize to that b*tch!"

Boom! Sakuno went flying. "Are you going to apologize?" He asked once again in a dangerously low tone. Sakuno was floating in midair a her hands were scratching at her neck, as if some invisible force was clutching it.

"I'm sorry!" She finally yelled hatefully in her hoarse voice, Souta's eyes narrowed dangerously. Sakuno's breath started becoming rapid.

"Souta." Yukino's voice rang out. Souta turned around. "Release her, you wouldn't want to get expelled in the first day of school." Souta lips pressed together before bowing slightly.

Sakuno fell onto the floor with a thud and then she fainted. Yukino's eyes looked around and locked onto her target, the teacher. As if realizing what Yukino was going to ask Liang WangShu said, "I wanted to see how it would turn out."

Somebody! Hurry up and fire this teacher! He was willing to see a student die!!! You could have been sued!

"Anyways, let's continue class." 

*eyes twitching* 

"LiRong, tell the headmaster that Sakuno will no longer be in Class S, she's a disgrace." Haruto ordered. LiRong respectfully bowed and answered with a quick, "Yes." before leaving. "You," he pointed at Yukino, "Make sure you run those 500 laps before tomorrow or it will turn into 1000 laps."

"....."

"Pft!!" Sakura, Souta, Taiyo, Kaito, LiMei, and ChanJuan started laughing but stopped when they received a glare from Yukino.

In the classroom———

"Today we will be talking about the five contients. North, East, South, West, and Middle. As you know we are from the East. Each of the four main continents have their own culture and architects. The first contient we will be talking about is the South since that is where the tournament will be.

"The South is considered the drylands but are nicknamed the Golden Lands. The soil there is something called sand, grains of rocks. The sand is a golden color thus the nickname Golden Lands.

"The sands over time will become sandstone and it is this material that makes most of their buildings. The South is also filled with precious minerals such as diamonds, rubies, sapphire, amethyst, emeralds, and many other jewels. This makes the South a very wealthy continent.

"The South also has Clans, but they're not called clans, they're called tribes. And unlike the East they have a ruling tribe: The God's Tribe, but they call themselves the Neter Tribe.

"This tribe is the most powerful tribe in the South and possibly the whole world, even their commoners are as strong as the other royals in different tribes."

"Does that mean the other tribes are weak?" Seito asked.

"Weak? No they're like us, their royals are insanely strong, it's ridiculous. That's why they've been the o and off champions of the tournament for nearly a century." Haruto said, brows furrowing as if he recalled a unpleasant memory.

"Why are they called the God's Tribe?" Yukino asked.

"They're the descendants of gods, or what they call neters. The royal family are the descendants of Amun (also known as Ra in some cases) and Sekhmet. The noble families are descendants of other major gods such as Nun (Nu), Hathor, Ma'at, Ptah, Isis, Osiris, Set (Seth in some cases), Anubis, Bastet, and Thoth."

"Ohhh, I see."

"Similarly, the West also has a God's Clan, but they have two one is the descendants of Odin, Thor, Baldr, Frigg, Loki, Freya, Tyr, Vidar, Njord, and Vanir.

"While the other is for the descendants of Zeus (Jupiter), Hera (Juno), Poseidon (Neptune), Hades (Pluto), Aphrodite (Venus), Hermes (Mercury), Ares (Mars), Apollo, Athena (Minerva), Artemis (Diana), Demeter (Ceres), Hephaestus (Vulcan), and Dionysus (Bacchus or Liber)."

So they're the descendants of gods that were also in my previous world..... does that mean that the two worlds aren't too different. Maybe.... this could be the future or past of Earth...? Yukino thoughts became more scrambled as she thought and thought.

Amun- the ancient Egyptian God of the sun and air, he later became Amun-Ra creator of the universe and King of the Gods

Nun- the oldest of all Egyptians gods, 'father of gods'
Other names: Nu

Hathor- one of the most famous goddesses of Ancient Egpyt, known as 'The Great One With Many Names' goddess of sky, woman, fertility and love
Symbol: ears or horns of a cow, sistrum

Bastet- goddess of the home, domesticity, women's secret, cats, fertility, and childbirth. Said to have protected homes from evil spirits and diseases
Other names: B'sst, Baast, Ubaste, Bast
Symbols: lioness, cat, sistrum (a musical instrument of ancient Egypt)

Ma'at- ancient Egyptian god of truth, balance, order, harmony, law, morality, and justice. Regulates the stars, seasons, and the actions of mortals and deities. She is the one who brought order from choas at the moment of creation
Symbol: an ostrich feather

Ptah- God of crafts, creation, fertility, arts, and architecture. Creator of the physical universe.
Symbols: scepter, djed pillar (pillar like symbol in Egyptian hieroglyphs representing stability), ankh (a symbol similar to a cross but has a loop on the top instead of a top arm, represents life)

Isis- the universal goddess, a deity that protected Egypt, she is an important source of the Pharaoh's powers and she is known to the Egyptian as Aset which translates to 'Queen of the Throne'. Goddess of limitless attributes.
Other names: Isis (greek), Aset (Egyptian)
Symbols: Tyet (knot of Isis, similar to the Ankh, but it is not a cross)

Osiris- god of rams, afterlife, the underworld, and rebirth
Symbols: crook and flail (you know the things that the mummies hold when they cross their arms), Atef Crown, ostrich feather, fish, mummy gauze, and a djed

Horus- the Egyptian believed that the Pharaoh was the 'living Horus'. Believed to be the son of Isis and Osiris, and after his father murdered by his brother Set, they fought over the throne of Egypt. The sky God who was told by his mother to protect Egypt from Set
Symbol: eye of Horus

Set- God of choas, the desert, storms, disorder, violence, and foreigners
Other names: Seth, Setesh, Sutekh, Setekh, and Suty
Symbols: was-scepter, set animal

Anubis- god of the dead and protected of the gates to the underworld, a head of a jackal and was killed by Set
Symbols: the fetish, the flail

Sekhmet- goddess of sun, war, destruction, plagues, and healing. One of the oldest and most powerful gods in Egypt. Her name means 'The Powerful One'
Other names: Sakhet, Sekmet, Sachmet, Sakhmet, Sekhet, Sacmis

Thoth- Egyptian god of writing, magic, wisdom, and the moon, he is one of the most important gods
Symbols: Ibis, moon disk, papyrus scroll, reed pens, writing palette, stylus, baboon, scales

*******

Oh my God the God part took forever😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵

Other god information will come in the next two updates enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 7.3K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
5.7M 305K 125
Falling into the fiery hell she created must've been the perfect way for her to die. The other woman would then become the heroine that saved the tow...
12.9K 630 29
Siri Walker is a 26 year old woman and a lawyer. She is an orphan and lives in New York. One day after winning a case she was returning home with her...
8M 465K 173
Rei, a former samurai lieutenant is reincarnated into the body of an 8 year old, who happens to be the main villainess in a romance novel for foreign...